Watch me swell up (with Swoll-N) 0.0

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Pull day again

    Deads
    135 x8
    225 x8
    315 x6x4x3x1
    225 x3
    My knee is ruining my form lol
    Just tinged really bad and I said screw it

    Lat Pulldowns
    100 x12
    120 x12
    140 x12
    190 x5 + 100 x7
    160 x6 + 80 x8
    100 x12

    Db pull overs
    40 x24x36

    Preacher curls with ex bar (outer then inner grip)
    75 x12 + 6
    X3 ^

    Low backs rows
    100 x16x14x12x12



    Name:  image-544504270.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  222.5 KB



    Name:  image-3190434940.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  276.7 KB


  2. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Pull day again

    Deads
    135 x8
    225 x8
    315 x6x4x3x1
    225 x3
    My knee is ruining my form lol
    Just tinged really bad and I said screw it

    Lat Pulldowns
    100 x12
    120 x12
    140 x12
    190 x5 + 100 x7
    160 x6 + 80 x8
    100 x12

    Db pull overs
    40 x24x36

    Preacher curls with ex bar (outer then inner grip)
    75 x12 + 6
    X3 ^

    Low backs rows
    100 x16x14x12x12

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=73 107"/>

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=73 108"/>
    Your shoulders are stacked bro! You've been doing work son!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

    Your shoulders are stacked bro! You've been doing work son!
    Preciate ya man. Didn't do any trap work this sesh. Had to work around lower back problems
  4. Re: Watch me swell up (with Swoll-N) 0.0


    You have a good size to you man! Nice!!!

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  5. subbed!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
    •   
       


  6. In for nudz

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    You have a good size to you man! Nice!!!

    - Valdez
    Preciate it buddy, been working my ass off lately

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    subbed!
    Good to have ya Mack
    Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    In for nudz
    Noodz you say? Ripper owes me noodz, lets go get those

  8. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia
    Preciate it buddy, been working my ass off lately

    Good to have ya Mack

    Noodz you say? Ripper owes me noodz, lets go get those
    What thread. We need to start a collection

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post

    What thread. We need to start a collection
    We do, I'll save them all in a folder marked Income tax 1994.

    But it's actually been a while since I've seen him. Is LG still a sponsored company here? Lol

  10. Hok.

    First week of class is over.

    Back still hurts like crazy, I must have pulled something because even lifting plates up to the bar hurts.

    So, pull and leg day are either going to be machine/cable stupid high volume or rest days. Just going to listen to my body.

    Yesterday was push day however and my oh my am I proud of myself.

    Bench
    135x20
    225x12
    275x6
    Actually got a spotter for once so now it's time to really push myself
    315x8 YES, EIGHT (spotter only touched the bar at the end with 2 fingers to keep speed consistent) oh, new pr nbd
    315x8 (same thing but actually failed at 7, only did like 5 unassisted)

    Decline Hammer Strength
    1 ppsx24
    2 ppsx20
    3 ppsx12
    3 ppsx8
    2 ppsx18

    Cable Flyes (weight each side x reps)
    40 x24
    60 x20
    80 x12 + 40 x10
    25 x40
    25 x35

    Incline Db
    45 x16
    45 x16
    85 x3 + 45 x10
    45 x12

    Side laterals
    20 x10x10x8x6x8

    Incline Barbell
    95 x10
    135 x12
    185 x4 + 135 x8
    135 x10



    Name:  image-1665854526.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  576.5 KB



    Name:  image-306731167.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  605.3 KB



    Name:  image-2799502171.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  384.5 KB

  11. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia

    We do, I'll save them all in a folder marked Income tax 1994.

    But it's actually been a while since I've seen him. Is LG still a sponsored company here? Lol
    Yes it is and he does post often

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post

    Yes it is and he does post often
    Haven't seen him lol

  13. Lower back is still pulled and sore. I hate this. Over the past couple days I spent like 30 minutes breaking in my belt. I've had it for a while but it was still stiff as f*ck. so I figured I can do some light back work this week just gotta take all necessary precautions. It's nice and soft now

    Anyway.

    Push day...again. At a different gym location this week.

    4 caps Swoll-N (just trying it out)
    1 scoop condense

    Bench
    135 x?? Warm up
    185 x12
    225 x12
    275 x10
    315 x6
    365 x1 PR AH YEAHH **** THE POLICE
    365 x1 super long 10 second negative
    225 x18

    Incline Smith
    135 x16
    225 x12
    185 x12

    Seated Cable Flyes...peck dec
    70 x16
    90 x10 ...130 x12
    70 x12 ...130 x12
    ...130 x12

    Done with my group, got back in touch with a friend I hadn't lifted with in awhile. Felt good to not be under the bar with no spotter

    Triceps

    Kick backs
    25's x8x10x10x10

    Press downs (I hate machines that go 1-15 instead of real weight measurements...but w/e)
    Set at 15 x8
    15 x8
    15 x4..12x8.. 8x12

    Done.


    Name:  image-497378705.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  441.5 KB

    Not fasted for once but I'm pretty sure I hit my 200 lb weight goal.


    Name:  image-3366307143.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  609.3 KB

    This has to be the worst lighting I've ever had to be a part of lol. Oh well

    Name:  image-2729886515.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  204.5 KB

    Was looking at my back and this was there, funny cuz I had my hoodie on for all the heavy stuff so it wasnt a scratch or something. Stretch marks for the win!

    On a side note at this new gym spot, everyone thought I was on juice. Luls people get their jimmies rustled when I tell them I'm only 19

  14. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Lower back is still pulled and sore. I hate this. Over the past couple days I spent like 30 minutes breaking in my belt. I've had it for a while but it was still stiff as f*ck. so I figured I can do some light back work this week just gotta take all necessary precautions. It's nice and soft now

    Anyway.

    Push day...again. At a different gym location this week.

    4 caps Swoll-N (just trying it out)
    1 scoop condense

    Bench
    135 x?? Warm up
    185 x12
    225 x12
    275 x10
    315 x6
    365 x1 PR AH YEAHH **** THE POLICE
    365 x1 super long 10 second negative
    225 x18

    Incline Smith
    135 x16
    225 x12
    185 x12

    Seated Cable Flyes...peck dec
    70 x16
    90 x10 ...130 x12
    70 x12 ...130 x12
    ...130 x12

    Done with my group, got back in touch with a friend I hadn't lifted with in awhile. Felt good to not be under the bar with no spotter

    Triceps

    Kick backs
    25's x8x10x10x10

    Press downs (I hate machines that go 1-15 instead of real weight measurements...but w/e)
    Set at 15 x8
    15 x8
    15 x4..12x8.. 8x12

    Done.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=73 401"/>

    Not fasted for once but I'm pretty sure I hit my 200 lb weight goal.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=73 403"/>

    This has to be the worst lighting I've ever had to be a part of lol. Oh well

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=73 402"/>

    Was looking at my back and this was there, funny cuz I had my hoodie on for all the heavy stuff so it wasnt a scratch or something. Stretch marks for the win!

    On a side note at this new gym spot, everyone thought I was on juice. Luls people get their jimmies rustled when I tell them I'm only 19
    Fock yeah Bro! PR city. 365 is a load, congrats Bub. Looking yoked aswell. Ppl thinking you are juiced is a compliment in my opinion. Glad NLA could help!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

    Fock yeah Bro! PR city. 365 is a load, congrats Bub. Looking yoked aswell. Ppl thinking you are juiced is a compliment in my opinion. Glad NLA could help!
    Thanks man!
    I still can't believe I lifted that honestly, not even in my noob day dreams did I ever expect to lift that much.
    And I just laugh, it can be a compliment but getting asked what I'm on 10 times in an hour gets annoying lol.

    But ya I meant to add a quick review of Swoll-n so far but the app wouldn't let it go through so let me try again.

  16. Swoll-N so far

    Great pumps. Obviously but I've tried most of the top pump products and this is right there with them.
    9/10 on that

    Really good ingredients I'd just like more citrulline honestly.

  17. Meal example


    Just cuz I'm bored waiting for my next class

    8 ounce chicken salad wrap. Very light amount of mayo mainly chicken breast alfalfa sprouts and lettuce

    2 ounces walnuts

    1 Bartlett pear

    16 fl oz sweet leaf tea

    Waiting people eat their hot pockets and chips with a slight smile lol

  18. Have a pull day and a half ass leg day to report.

    Well I think my knee is better, just waiting on my lower back to stop ****ing around.

    Pull
    Hammer strength high row (one arm at a time)
    1 pps x12
    2 pps x12
    3 pps x12
    4 pps x12
    5 pps x12 (assisted after 4 but these guys I work with dont take no for an answer lol)

    T bar rows
    1 plate x20
    2 plates x20
    3 plates x16
    4 plates x8
    5 plates x6

    Pulldowns
    2 sets (back was hurting, I was just killing time while my partners were doing db rows)

    Low cable row (1 arm at a time with a twist)
    Set at 3 x12
    3 x12
    5x12

    Done. At least it was something. Had my belt on probably 70% of the time but working it in on my free time the other days helped so much.

  19. Leg

    Belt on let's go.

    Warm up

    225 x5 (testing waters)
    Switched to a wide stance, as it helped me stay upright while getting depth.
    225 x8
    225 x10
    225 x12
    Tried 315, unracked and just reracked it. My right side is the hurt side so the unrack was so uneven I was almost thrown off balance lol.
    225 x8

    Leg press
    3 pps x12
    4 pps x12
    5 pps x10
    6 pps x2
    Meh, I can't wear my belt on the leg press we have here. I'd get no depth

    My old bud didn't believe I could rep 315 on bench so I went on a quick fiasco and got a good 4 reps in nice and easy. He was impressed.

    Leg extensions
    135 x20 x20 x11

    Done

    Actually added some underhand bent over barbell rows. Just cuz they are one of my favorite exercises and my pull day wasn't too great.
    135 x16 x16 x12

    Now done

  20. I got put in handcuffs today.

    Got pulled over for a violation and then my truck was searched for steroids and marijuana.

    All because I'm a sarcastic ass hole who is apparently too aggressive. Oh well I gave them a hard time

  21. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Swoll-N so far

    Great pumps. Obviously but I've tried most of the top pump products and this is right there with them.
    9/10 on that

    Really good ingredients I'd just like more citrulline honestly.
    Nice! Thank you Buddy. We take pride in our supps. That's why we just put out our New Supp-d with more agmatine and added stim. That combo is gunna be Epic! Pump City!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

    Nice! Thank you Buddy. We take pride in our supps. That's why we just put out our New Supp-d with more agmatine and added stim. That combo is gunna be Epic! Pump City!
    Gonna go look at the profile right now

  23. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

    Gonna go look at the profile right now
    What ya think buddy?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

    What ya think buddy?
    Looks pretty good actually, looks to have good stim and partial focus on pumps.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

    Looks pretty good actually, looks to have good stim and partial focus on pumps.
    Its gunna be magical I think. Can't wait to get mine in

  26. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Its gunna be magical I think. Can't wait to get mine in
    I never got a sample of supp-d

  27. It's like a push day thread.


    6 caps Swoll-N
    YA THAT'S RIGHT BISHES 6
    3/4 scoop condense

    Bench
    135 x20
    225 x12
    275 x8
    315 x4
    365 x1 + 315 x3 + 225 x5 + 135 x12
    225 x12
    185 x12

    Flat db
    95 x8
    95 x10
    95 x12
    95 x7

    Decline hammer strength
    1 pps x24
    2 pps x20
    3 pps x16 x12
    1 pps set timer for 1 minute closed my eyes and went to work. Felt great


    The rest of this stuff is boring. It's 3-4 sets 8-12

    Tricep push downs

    Skull crushers

    1 arm db overhead extensions

    Upright rows

    Side laterals

    Face pull

    Db pull overs

    Incline bench


    Kick ass pump, my triceps still hurt and it's 12 hours later

  28. You mind if I plug my Swoll-N log?

    I have two followers!
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    You mind if I plug my Swoll-N log?

    I have two followers!
    ? I don't follow lol

  30. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

    ? I don't follow lol
    You mind if I post the link to my log because I only have two people following...,,
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Can someone help me come up with an IGF schedule?
    By PumpingIron in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 08:59 AM
  2. Help me come up with a Routine!!
    By BOHICA in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-23-2005, 11:57 AM
  3. can someone hook me up with the link to
    By hethcliff in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-06-2005, 01:41 PM
  4. whats up with pro hormones and me?
    By MikeK in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-27-2004, 08:26 PM
  5. Will UCP1 mess me up with everything else im taking
    By FullyBuilt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 11:02 AM
Log in
Log in