Legend
Awards
Yes AB is first

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lets see after I post it how quick my brother AB nails the song :D!!!!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lets see after I post it how quick my brother AB nails the song :D!!!!!!
:) might be a lil late I'm Killin **** in the gym with close to 2cc in my leg

msrider

msrider

Awards
In Broski! Can't wait too see how much you enjoy Recover-d

msrider

msrider

Awards
It's up brother it's epic man! Now boring video like hi this is the protein and this is how it tastes lol
That video rocked. Loved how you got your kid in there. My kids love it aswell haha

msrider

msrider

Awards
Hey Ricky can you post this link in our NLA section. Were trying to keep all of our logs together. Thanks! Justin will like this for sure.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Ricky can you post this link in our NLA section. Were trying to keep all of our logs together. Thanks! Justin will like this for sure.
Yes absolutely bro you guys have full permission to do with what you like with the video

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did the signature NLA rep pose at the end for you guys lol glad you enjoyed bro

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bad ass video! I've watched it a few times already lol How's the fishing trip bro?
Good I caught a 4 pound tuna earlier today. My GF has a condo down in Cabo with a car so we are able to drive around to hole in the wall restaurants and eat some real good food. This has been the my first time going longer than one day without lifting I think in about 2 years.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Good I caught a 4 pound tuna earlier today. My GF has a condo down in Cabo with a car so we are able to drive around to hole in the wall restaurants and eat some real good food. This has been the my first time going longer than one day without lifting I think in about 2 years.
Nice! Much needed vaca time. I actualy have a time share with welk resorts and there's one in cabo. We hope to go one day! Lol might be after all 3 of my kids are out of the House :)

msrider

msrider

Awards
What's up Brotha! You should be getting something tomorrow. Hoping there's a video with ;)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Just watched this,awesome bro.you looked swoll like no other!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never thought I'd find a protein tasty like vanilla mint swirl but this deff is...I love having another great tasting protein to switch back and forth from yum

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Never thought I'd find a protein tasty like vanilla mint swirl but this deff is...I love having another great tasting protein to switch back and forth from yum
We are the EXACT same brother!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Great to here bro! Glad Recover-D is treating you so well! Welcome Back Broski, we missed you

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to here bro! Glad Recover-D is treating you so well! Welcome Back Broski, we missed you
Been using this as a good replacement to curb my sweet tooth :) this with some super skim milk is great!!!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Been using this as a good replacement to curb my sweet tooth :) this with some super skim milk is great!!!
I here ya there, since my injury I been taking it before bedtime because I crave sweets at that time :) and it has casein in it aswell. Ima get me some almond milk now, never tried it. Have you?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I here ya there, since my injury I been taking it before bedtime because I crave sweets at that time :) and it has casein in it aswell. Ima get me some almond milk now, never tried it. Have you?
No I love my super skim it's low in cals