NLA Recover-D video!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Never thought I'd find a protein tasty like vanilla mint swirl but this deff is...I love having another great tasting protein to switch back and forth from yum
    Great to here bro! Glad Recover-D is treating you so well! Welcome Back Broski, we missed you


  2. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

    Great to here bro! Glad Recover-D is treating you so well! Welcome Back Broski, we missed you
    Been using this as a good replacement to curb my sweet tooth this with some super skim milk is great!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

    Been using this as a good replacement to curb my sweet tooth this with some super skim milk is great!!!
    I here ya there, since my injury I been taking it before bedtime because I crave sweets at that time and it has casein in it aswell. Ima get me some almond milk now, never tried it. Have you?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

    I here ya there, since my injury I been taking it before bedtime because I crave sweets at that time and it has casein in it aswell. Ima get me some almond milk now, never tried it. Have you?
    No I love my super skim it's low in cals
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

    No I love my super skim it's low in cals
    Lol I just tried it mmm good. It has 30 cals in it if ya get unsweetened.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Written update coming soon brothers!!!! Thank you for the opp maybe you will use this on your Facebook I deff need some swoll-n now

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=eesWmF2JmjI
    That song gets me pumped. Asking Alexandria always gets a thumbs up from me!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

    That song gets me pumped. Asking Alexandria always gets a thumbs up from me!
    Right!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Right!!!
    and August Burns Red!
    and Tool
    and System of a Down
    and Pantera
    and Upon a burning body sometimes
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NLA Performance Recover-D
    By Celorza in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-25-2012, 03:48 PM
  2. NLA Recover - D & Swoll N log/review
    By R1balla in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-11-2012, 03:53 PM
  3. NLA Performance Recover-D protein, FL3X approved
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 06:38 PM
  4. Lean protein recovery protein RECOVER-D by NLA now available
    By NLAFounder in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-09-2012, 05:00 PM
Log in
Log in