Nicksox15 gets ripped thanks to Lecheek!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Hit up the gym today after work. Felt good! Have been feeling all kinds of good energy from this stack and the thermogenic feeling from it is good as well. Easy to get a good sweat going for sure!

    Today was my first day of PRRS so I started with back.

    Back (Power)
    Wide grip lat pulldown 130x6 150x6 150x6 155x6
    Seated Row 156x8 168x6 173x6
    Straight arm pulldown 120x6 125x6 125x6
    Reverse Grip Lat Pulldown 130x8 150x6 150x6
    I sampled few doses of OxyECA. No joke about energy. Especially for cardio.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Thanks for checking in! No problems with sleep at all. I take my last t2 of the day around 5 and haven't seemed to have any trouble.


    Good deal! Sometimes I felt like my morning dose of Hyper kept me so wired, that I couldn't nap!!
    •   
       


  3. Hit up legs this morning, felt pretty freaking good despite my knee problems. I'm still not pushing it with my legs til I get the pain more under control. But if this morning was any indication I may be ready to step up and start doing squats and such sooner than I thought. The patella bands really seem to be helping! Definitely less pain while on treadmill as well. I think I keep forgetting to put my cardio on my workouts when I log but I have been doing mostly running on the treadmill and some HIIT as well. But I do less cardio on days I lift but have been good about getting in on my off and hitting up just cardio.

    Today Legs (power)
    Leg press 175x110 225x8 275x6 300x6 ( first time with PRRS so will be more dialed in on numbers from here on out)
    Hack squat 270x6 3 sets
    Leg Extensions 80x9 90x7 100x6
    Leg Curls 80x8 90x7 100x6

  4. Nice work cant forget that cardio even though I always do.
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Nice work cant forget that cardio even though I always do.
    I forgot it Alot when bulking, definitely make myself do it at least five times a week now
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    I forgot it Alot when bulking, definitely make myself do it at least five times a week now
    I think I slack since I know when im gonna do it I DO IT ! and wake up early even on the weekends and do cardio before I eat.
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  7. Good work and update Nicksox !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  8. Snow day! Got to stay home and work from home today due to snow in our area. Today was supposed to be my off day but I got a decent workout shoveling this heavy wet snow! For good measure I went to the gym and did Low intensity cardio for 25 minutes on the treadmill. Now back to catching up on paperwork

  9. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Snow day! Got to stay home and work from home today due to snow in our area. Today was supposed to be my off day but I got a decent workout shoveling this heavy wet snow! For good measure I went to the gym and did Low intensity cardio for 25 minutes on the treadmill. Now back to catching up on paperwork
    Nice. Nothing gets my heart pumping like shoveling snow. Aerobic effort while the body thermostat goes crazy trying to keep you warm.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  10. So this morning hit up Chest and Shoulders. My strength seemed down a bit this morning, I think it has to do that I was lifting for hypertrophy the past month so not too worried about it. I'll get it back up soon! It sounds weird but the longer I've been on this stack the more energy I'm having throughout the day. Definitely been a bonus being wired all day, and not in a bad way.

    Chest
    BB Bench 205x6 215x6 215x6 205x6
    Incline bench plate loaded thing (for each arm) 90x7 100x6 100x6
    Machine fly 168x8 192x6 204x6
    Seated Barbell Press 70x7 80x6 80x6
    Lateral side raise 25x6 25x6 25x6
    I then did reverse pyramid for chest on a chest machine til failure. Felt good! Also did treadmill for 20 min.

  11. There is no question that you get more enegry from this and I understand what you mean with the longer your taking it.
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  12. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    So this morning hit up Chest and Shoulders. My strength seemed down a bit this morning, I think it has to do that I was lifting for hypertrophy the past month so not too worried about it. I'll get it back up soon! It sounds weird but the longer I've been on this stack the more energy I'm having throughout the day. Definitely been a bonus being wired all day, and not in a bad way.

    Chest
    BB Bench 205x6 215x6 215x6 205x6
    Incline bench plate loaded thing (for each arm) 90x7 100x6 100x6
    Machine fly 168x8 192x6 204x6
    Seated Barbell Press 70x7 80x6 80x6
    Lateral side raise 25x6 25x6 25x6
    I then did reverse pyramid for chest on a chest machine til failure. Felt good! Also did treadmill for 20 min.
    All day energy is always nice. I love the pyramid. Kinda old school, but my body responds better to it better than anything else.

    Nice chest work !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    There is no question that you get more enegry from this and I understand what you mean with the longer your taking it.
    I think I may have misspoke a bit, I knew I'd get energy from this. Had no idea how clean and long lasting it would be!

  14. Had an amazing arm workout today, more vascular then ever! Still Rollin with the good energy and deerskin great about where I'm at right now. Can't post numbers now as I don't feel like doing it on my phone! I'll update on Monday with todays workout but lets just say bis and tris got worked to day!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Had an amazing arm workout today, more vascular then ever! Still Rollin with the good energy and deerskin great about where I'm at right now. Can't post numbers now as I don't feel like doing it on my phone! I'll update on Monday with todays workout but lets just say bis and tris got worked to day!
    Sounds like armageddon
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  16. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Had an amazing arm workout today, more vascular then ever! Still Rollin with the good energy and deerskin great about where I'm at right now. Can't post numbers now as I don't feel like doing it on my phone! I'll update on Monday with todays workout but lets just say bis and tris got worked to day!
    Deerskin ?
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  17. Lol, stupid auto complete! Was supposed to say feeling. I think a combo of Swype and auto complete is too blame for that.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Lol, stupid auto complete! Was supposed to say feeling. I think a combo of Swype and auto complete is too blame for that.
    Hahaha....gotcha !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  19. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Deerskin ?
    Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Lol, stupid auto complete! Was supposed to say feeling. I think a combo of Swype and auto complete is too blame for that.
    Ray Lewis ?
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  20. I am confused by the Armageddon and ray Lewis comments. Then again I'm not the sharpest crayon in the box

  21. It's a play on "deerskin"

    Ray Lewis supposedly used deer antler spray to help him recover from his triceps injury. There are also allegations of past usage.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  22. Ahh, can't believe I didn't put that together. That's been all over the news this week. Anyways, I'm out of town for a wedding but feeling good so I'm going to brave the cold and go for a run outside.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Ahh, can't believe I didn't put that together. That's been all over the news this week. Anyways, I'm out of town for a wedding but feeling good so I'm going to brave the cold and go for a run outside.
    You are a better man than me. Enjoy your run !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  24. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Ahh, can't believe I didn't put that together. That's been all over the news this week. Anyways, I'm out of town for a wedding but feeling good so I'm going to brave the cold and go for a run outside.
    and the other was meant for the ARM workout session you killed. I call it armageddon
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  25. Nice, I may need to use that!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Nice, I may need to use that!
    Ya its funny an old training buddy of mine used it like 20 years ago and it stuck.
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  27. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    It's a play on "deerskin"

    Ray Lewis supposedly used deer antler spray to help him recover from his triceps injury. There are also allegations of past usage.
    i would be willing to bet that after he retires there will be a whole lot of allegations about old ray....a safe bet is that none of them will be good!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  28. So had a good weekend! Didn't eat too bad at all at the super bowl party I was at so that helped. Hitting up the gym after work today and will weigh in but I feel the leanest I've felt on this stack. Unfortunately I'm almost done with the Black tomorrow will be my last day of it and I will post a detailed review. I will continue with the T2 until it's gone. I am so pleased with this stack it will definitely be something that I will be buying when needing to cut again. I'll get more into detail on my review but, short version, it kicks ass!

    Here's my arm workout from Friday as promised. Lookin forward to hittin up back today!
    DB curl 35x7 40x6 45x6 50x5
    wide grip cable curls 120x7 132x6 137x6
    DB hammer curl 40x6 45x6 45x6
    BB Skull crusher 70x8 80x6 80x6 80x6
    one arm tricep cable pushdown 60x8 65x7 72x6
    Tricep pushdown 156x8 168x6 173x6
    Finished up with two sets of 21's for bi and dips til exhaustion for tris.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    i would be willing to bet that after he retires there will be a whole lot of allegations about old ray....a safe bet is that none of them will be good!!!
    I agree.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  30. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    So had a good weekend! Didn't eat too bad at all at the super bowl party I was at so that helped. Hitting up the gym after work today and will weigh in but I feel the leanest I've felt on this stack. Unfortunately I'm almost done with the Black tomorrow will be my last day of it and I will post a detailed review. I will continue with the T2 until it's gone. I am so pleased with this stack it will definitely be something that I will be buying when needing to cut again. I'll get more into detail on my review but, short version, it kicks ass!

    Here's my arm workout from Friday as promised. Lookin forward to hittin up back today!
    DB curl 35x7 40x6 45x6 50x5
    wide grip cable curls 120x7 132x6 137x6
    DB hammer curl 40x6 45x6 45x6
    BB Skull crusher 70x8 80x6 80x6 80x6
    one arm tricep cable pushdown 60x8 65x7 72x6
    Tricep pushdown 156x8 168x6 173x6
    Finished up with two sets of 21's for bi and dips til exhaustion for tris.
    Looking forward to your review !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Nicksox15 gets SHREDedded and PUMPed thanks to ErgoGenix
    By nicksox15 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-28-2012, 12:12 PM
  2. Want to get ripped!
    By ATrain07 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-18-2007, 05:56 PM
  3. how to not get ripped off with fake gear?
    By carltheduke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 09:49 AM
  4. Critique my Diet, tryin to get ripped..
    By SacDIESEL in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-30-2007, 10:41 PM
  5. Please Help ( Trying to get ripped)
    By Manofclay in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-04-2007, 10:01 AM
Log in
Log in