Unsponsored PR-XT / Nolvadren XT / Vanillean log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Unsponsored PR-XT / Nolvadren XT / Vanillean log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice leg workout man. Keep it up. When do we get nudes??
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

2. New Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Nice leg workout man. Keep it up. When do we get nudes??
    Thanks.. bigger squat is my primary focus right now. Nudes may occur soon.. lighting in my apartment sucks! Had a huge carb feed last night, hash browns and pancakes among other things. Was lean and mean this morning
  3. New Member

Reputation Reputation

Tonight's Workout

(Had to miss last night due to a late night work function.. so I combined heavy rack pulls and heavy pressing today, and pushed shoulders and assistance work to tomorrow)

Decline Bench:
    220 x 3
    250 x 3
    280 x 3

Rack Pull:
    420 x 3
    480 x 3
    540 x 2

First two sets done snatch grip on a box.. just a couple inches from full ROM. Set 3 it wouldn't budge so I stayed on the box and widened my stance. Got 2.. would have vomited on a third. Will have to adjust weights done and use the larger ROM and continue to dominate it.

Low Incline CGBP w/ Fat Gripz and Reverse Bands:
    250 x 1
    220 x 6
    255 x 1
    225 x 6
    265 x 1
    235 x 6

smooth.. smoked these

NG Pullups:
    bw x 8
    bw x 8
    bw x 8
    bw x 8

Death ensued. I trained completely fasted + bcaas at night tonight. Typically I'll have had one meal. Bodyweight was 193 (started this log around 202 w/ a meal in me). Definitely overdid it. Had to lay on the gym floor and threw up in the bathroom.

Eating and recovering now.. weights all moved pretty well. Thermo effect was insane again. This should be coming to an end within a week. It's been a fun run!
    •   

4. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post
    Thanks.. bigger squat is my primary focus right now. Nudes may occur soon.. lighting in my apartment sucks! Had a huge carb feed last night, hash browns and pancakes among other things. Was lean and mean this morning
    Saturday is my carb up. Looking forward to it.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  5. New Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Saturday is my carb up. Looking forward to it.
    I love Sundays or that reason.. An with the super bowl being this Sunday it may get insane, like 800-1000 grams
  6. New Member

Reputation Reputation

Hypertrophy Shoulders/Arms

1 Arm Landmine Press:
    80 x 6
    105 x 6
    105 x 6
    80 x 12
    80 x 12

Tried these for the first time for a shoulder pressing variation. The stability is tough on these though. I think I'll like them and keep them around.

Incline DB Curls (fat gripz) superset Incline Skulls
    27.5s x 12 / 60 x 12
    27.5s x 12 / 60 x 12
    27.5s x 12 / 60 x 12
    27.5s x 12 / 60 x 12

Tricep Pushdowns
    stack x 12
    stack x 10
    stack x 10

Lateral Raises superset with DB Curls
    20s x 10 / 20s x 15
    20s x 10 / 20s x 15

Did some band pull aparts throughout this for sets of 12-15.

Good thermo again.. pretty good pump. Bodyweight was around 196. Just a vanity day since I combined my heavy work that would normally occur today into yesterday
  7. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'll have to google that landline press
  8. New Member

Reputation Reputation

I'll have to google that landline press
    They seem to be "trendy" for people who have beat up shoulders.. Worth experimenting to see if they carry over to my press
  9. New Member

Reputation Reputation

Squats:
    240 x 3
    275 x 3
    315 x 3

Added Average Band

250 x 7
    265 x 5
    280 x 3

Reverse Band Average + Light
    345 x 3
    375 x 3
    405 x 3

Pin Squats (no bands)
    275 x 6
    done with 10 second break between each rep for starting strength

Hammer Strength Deadlifts
    450 x 6
    450 x 6
    450 x 6
    450 x 6

each rep had a stand up in between for starting strength reset

Decline Bench Abs
    3 or 4 sets x 15

Belts are getting to notches I've never seen. I've never had over 365 on my back.. moved pretty well today. Not sure how much tension was at the bottom in the hole. All the same, it was good for confidence. Keep pushing the earth down and stripping the fat away.

I'm almost done with this stack and it's been a fun run.

Name:  2-3 Front.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  15.1 KB

lighting in my bathroom sucks. Hard to really gauge composition, but this is to prove I'm not some keyboard warrior lol.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice workout man. You have a good physique for sure (no homo). Definitely not a keyboard warrior lol. Keep it up
  11. New Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Nice workout man. You have a good physique for sure (no homo). Definitely not a keyboard warrior lol. Keep it up
    Haha thanks.. the sirations are more pronounced with decent light and camera.. just can't really tell, but I'm not some delusional slob thats all I wanted to portray.

Had a TON of dirty carbs yesterday, probably somewhere between 500-800. Woke up lean and mean this morning!
  12. New Member

Reputation Reputation

Rack pull:
    350 x 5
    405 x 5
    455 x 5

Done snatch grip on a block, no belt. Will continue to do these as they are only a couple inches different from full Rom. Allows me to focus on increasing my squat while sustaining a deadlift.

Landmine press:
    70 x 15 each arm
    70 x 15 each arm
    70 x 15 each arm
    70 x 15 each arm

Pullups:
    Bw x 10
    Bw x 10
    Bw x 10
    Bw x 10

Did a set of 20 lat pulldowns and a rest pause bicep set.

Felt dominant. All the weights moved really well. Body is looking good. Tomorrow will be my last day!
  13. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Keeping the strength and getting the cuts. This has been a good run for you.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  14. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Re: Unsponsored PR-XT / Nolvadren XT / Vanillean log

Agreed for sure.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

FACT! keep killing it man
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great job brotha, keep up the stellar job!
  17. New Member

Reputation Reputation

Finished the bottles of everything at different points throughout the last week. Hit all the weights I needed in my pressing Friday and Squatting today. Then just some fluff and volume. Final reviews to come.
  18. New Member

Reputation Reputation

Bodyweight today was 196 and change. I started at 202. My goal for the log was to continue to decrease bodyweight via recomping while maintaining and increasing my bench, squat, and deadlift. I may look to step on the powerlifting platform in 2014 and take a run at Raw Elite in either the 181 or 198 class depending on where my bodyweight and lifts go. Strength went up drastically throughout the log... Bodyweight went down in all the right places. I have had very little change in arm measurements (a not so fatty area), but I have gone down 2 notches+ on my clothing belts, and actually will have to adjust my powerlifting belt, which I was just able to fit back in and now I need to make it even tighter.

I'll comment on each product's claims individually and add in any commentary I feel may be relevant. Since this was all unsponsored, there is absolutely no bias! I'm keeping this somewhat brief and just evaluating the products based on their claims, so if I didn't answer something you may want clarity on, just ask!

PR-XT:
    Increased lean muscle mass- I definitely shed some bodyfat and maintained my muscle / strength. This relatively increased my lean muscle mass. I'll agree with this claim.
    increased strength- Extremely noticeable. I felt very strong the whole log and didn't really miss any weights during my training. This was excellent and a selling point on the product for me.
    increased raw power- This coincides with strength to me. I had very few grinding sets and felt like I was in control of a lot of the weight. I was super excited to hit a reverse band squat, 405 x 3 during this log and some heavy pulls. This coupled with the increased strength would lead me to future purchases of this product.
    accelerated recovery- hard to quantify.. but I would say that I was ready to go almost every training session. To me recovery is most linked to diet.
    increased vascularity- I'm not very vascular to begin with, but the dropping of bodyfat and this stack led me to look more vascular. I can't attribute it all to this product as I think Nolvadren XT played a big role, but there was a substantial vascularity increase!

Verdict: I'd strongly recommend this product for those who have been in the game awhile and are looking for a natty supplement to help them keep gaining.

Nolvadren XT:
    I've used this product before and have another bottle for the future. It flat out delivers. I look harder / more vascular and I typically decrease body fat. Not much else to say other than it works for me. I also should not I don't get any dry joint effects from its use.

Verdict: I think the main ingredient in this is great. For me, a guy who is around 10 percent bodyfat but holds a lot of water, the physique hardening effects are always extremely noticeable. Plan to be on this for 8 weeks in the middle of swimsuit season!

Vanillean:
    New type of idea for a fat burner.. and wow it worked. My thermo effect from this was insane when in the gym. Very comparable to when I was dosing Yohimbine fasted preworkout (between 15-20 mgs). This along with the diet allowed me to make great fatloss strides.

Verdict- I think this is a winner. It has a lot of versatility and it delivered results for me. I have another bottle I'll be excited to use in the future.

Note- This whole stack had me feeling very powerful and confident in the gym. In the future, I will probably run these in hard 8-12 week cycles where I really look to push my training. I likely felt the best progress and power from this stack in my entire lifting duration. There's an edge that hasn't been there the last couple workouts since coming off of it. I have not had any drop in strength, just the ease of moving heavy weight.

19. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

nice review!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Nice reviewand good work brother
  21. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Re: Unsponsored PR-XT / Nolvadren XT / Vanillean log

Awesome review bro, thank you!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PR-XT/Nolvadren-XT Stack question
    By SChasEE in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-04-2013, 04:48 PM
  2. Help w/ Stack - Vanillean/pr-xt/anabeta/forskolin/Nolvadren-XT
    By bigla2004 in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 8