Prescription Nutrition Review - PeptoPro, Micellar Casein

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
NOT a sponsored review!! I took it on my own initiative to write this with ZERO compensation. Great companies deserve to be reviewed.

I decided to go with these guys for my protein this past month, and I have to say, I'm blown away by both taste and quality of their protein powder. Here are two reviews.

Prescription Nutrition PeptoPro:

Taste: 7/10 - For a peptopro product, this actually tastes decent. Of course, it's still a protein powder (and peptopro, no less) so it's not all that great tasting. BUT, compare to other peptopro mixes, this stuff tastes like liquid gold. 7 overall because their casein blew me away in taste.

Mixability: 10/10 - I can put this in a water battle, shake it up with 50grams of rilose and it mixes perfectly.

Results: 8/10 - I haven't felt nearly as sore the day following my workout. I can't say I've noticed tons of changes (I don't think I will from a simple protein powder) but using peptopro after a workout really helps recovery.

Overall: Great product. I would recommend it to anyone.

Prescription Nutrition Micellar Casein:

Taste: 10/10 - I had no idea protein could taste this good. I've never had casein protein before, but their blueberry casein is seriously amazing with the taste.

Mixability: 7/10 - Not too bad. Much easier to mix than I thought it would be, as I've heard casein is tough to mix.

Overall: I wakeup less hungry, that's all I can really tell. But I know I'm getting an extra 25-50 grams of protein at night so it feels good!

Highly recommended.

NOT a sponsored review!! I took it on my own initiative to write this with ZERO compensation. Great companies deserve to be reviewed.