Mr.Cooper69 Reviews Versa-1

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Rhfarris View Post

    Don't know if it's proven or not but methylclostebol... http://www.usada.org/forms.asp?uid=3588

    I hope it isn't true cause I've used 2 bottles as well as Natadrol.
    I've seen it, that whole website is trash.


    PA had commented on it before, they apparently have very poor handling procedures.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post

    Exactly. Plus Coop's statement above saying he wouldn't recommend it now that he knows what it contained
    His statement says he doesn't recommend it because there are easier ways to get CDP-Choline (because he, like many others on this site, doesn't believe aegeline has any effect) not because it has unlabeled steroids in it.


    If you believe that list then you also have to believe that alphamine contains unlabeled stimulants.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    His statement says he doesn't recommend it because there are easier ways to get CDP-Choline (because he, like many others on this site, doesn't believe aegeline has any effect) not because it has unlabeled steroids in it.


    If you believe that list then you also have to believe that alphamine contains unlabeled stimulants.
    I do not believe that web site one bit. I have seen it before and always thought it was garbage.

    I just remember debates about it Versa being spiked months back and then I saw Coop say this:

    "I personally don't recommend it now that I know what it contained. CDP-choline is an awesome ingredient but there are easier ways to get it."

    Having not read this thread in a long time I forgot that coop was testing the product not knowing what was in it. Therefore, I mistakenly thought the sentence above was saying that he found out something was in it that was not supposed to be.

    Now that I thought about it for a second I just realized I wasn't thinking about the whole thing and was being an idiot. Disregard my post

  4. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I've seen it, that whole website is trash. PA had commented on it before, they apparently have very poor handling procedures.
    I def hope that it's trash because I like to consider myself a natural bodybuilder other then dabbling in ephedrine from time to time lol
    www.farrisintensitytraining.co m

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Rhfarris View Post

    I def hope that it's trash because I like to consider myself a natural bodybuilder other then dabbling in ephedrine from time to time lol
    I've had Bloodwork done on two seperate versa runs. There's nothing in it other than the label lol

    And RE alphamine- there's reps on here that ran it for 12 weeks at a clip and are perfectly fine and unharmed. "Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see" one of my favorite quotes ever

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Rhfarris View Post
    I def hope that it's trash because I like to consider myself a natural bodybuilder other then dabbling in ephedrine from time to time lol
    I think it is. Especially when claiming some of the impurities in PA's stuff. I sincerely doubt PA would allow 11oxo tainted with turinabol to be sold given the government eyes on him and repercussions he would face.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mr.Cooper69 Logs the NEW Ergogenix ERGOBOLIC!
    By mr.cooper69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 207
    Last Post: 02-12-2013, 08:25 AM
  2. Mr.Cooper69, Patented Anabolic, and Bulk Season!
    By mr.cooper69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 01-07-2013, 08:24 PM
  3. Mr.Cooper69, Is This A Good Pre-Workout Stack?
    By SquatOrTwat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-05-2012, 06:36 PM
  4. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-28-2012, 02:02 PM
  5. Applied Nutriceuticals Lipo-PM Review by the Mrs.
    By MrsLanbane in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-02-2007, 05:27 PM
Log in
Log in