Formutech is helping Niners RECOVER

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wanna give a big shout out to my man Chris and all the great reps at Formutech Nutrition for giving me the opportunity to try Recover ZMA!!
You guys are awesome!!!!

Came in the mail today and I will be starting it tonight.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wanna give a big shout out to my man Chris and all the great reps at Formutech Nutrition for giving me the opportunity to try Recover ZMA!!
You guys are awesome!!!!

Came in the mail today and I will be starting it tonight.
Right on my man. In ftw!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should be a great addition!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! Sounds like it helps with sleep as well, I like that!!
I'm having a tough time with sleep due to extenuating circumstances but otherwise yeah it def helps with sleep!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm having a tough time with sleep due to extenuating circumstances but otherwise yeah it def helps with sleep!
Awesome!! Well I hope everything is ok and your sleep improves my man.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I went to bed last night I was pretty sore. Woke up this morning still somewhat sore but not as bad as I thought. Cardio this morning was heavy bag and rope exercise. I also rode the bike for 15 minutes. My arms feel like they are going to fall off haha. I'm normally really sore the day after rope work so we shall see!!!

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
In on this. It will take a little time to get into your system.
Thanks

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In on this. It will take a little time to get into your system.
Thanks
This is a very welcomed addition to my current stack!! Thanks for coming on board.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Zma is a really under utilized staple imo
I would agree. I hadn't had much knowledge of it before but in doing research it sounds like a pretty important part of any stack

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slept like a baby last night. Not sure if it's from the ZMA or if I'm just worn out, either way I have slept great the last couple of nights. Normally I wake up sore and not ready to roll out of bed. Since starting ZMA I have not been quite as sore as normal. Placebo? ZMA? I don't know but something seems to be working.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slept like a baby last night. Not sure if it's from the ZMA or if I'm just worn out, either way I have slept great the last couple of nights. Normally I wake up sore and not ready to roll out of bed. Since starting ZMA I have not been quite as sore as normal. Placebo? ZMA? I don't know but something seems to be working.
Better sleep = more hgh = better gains

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Muscle soreness is a thing of the past! I've been waking up feeling great. This might make it tough to take a day off from the gym lol.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Muscle soreness is a thing of the past! I've been waking up feeling great. This might make it tough to take a day off from the gym lol.
Don't take days off then! :p

The Recover has kicked in for me too, I got 6 hours last night that felt like 12

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't take days off then! :p

The Recover has kicked in for me too, I got 6 hours last night that felt like 12
Haha I won't! I agree its a very good sleep. I feel great when I wake up. Joints have been good as well.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formutech Recover ZMA really seems to be helping with muscle soreness....I don't have any!! Another thing I really like about it is how small the pills are and making them very easy to take.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formutech Recover ZMA really seems to be helping with muscle soreness....I don't have any!! Another thing I really like about it is how small the pills are and making them very easy to take.
That's the truth!! You should see some of the pills I take daily are huge! Lol

I started my second bottle of Recover yesterday, I think its going to become an all the time staple for me

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's the truth!! You should see some of the pills I take daily are huge! Lol

I started my second bottle of Recover yesterday, I think its going to become an all the time staple for me
I agree with you. I read an article on things everyone should have in their supplement stash and ZMA was on that list.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since starting Recover ZMA my weight and strength are both up. I'm not getting those days after working legs where I can't walk right either lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since starting Recover ZMA my weight and strength are both up. I'm not getting those days after working legs where I can't walk right either lol
Doms in the legs suck!!!! I'm having the same experience with this stuff, no doms after any lifts

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My only issue is its hard for me to stay away from calcium at night lol

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't noticed much for DOMs since starting Recover ZMA. My lifts are better from one tine to the next almost every time. Sleep has been good and overall mood has been excellent.