Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. DAY11

FXT CF is still working. I'm now noticing a clearer mind after returning home from work. This is big, as I'm usually completely burned out mentally.

2. DAY13

Starting to notice better sleep. I believe this is due to my reduction (near elimination) of stims. I'm not loading up on caff, etc. all day long. I'm drinking (1) 20oz coke zero each week day. And really only drink that, because I like the taste. Taking this "stim break" has been a piece of cake with FXT CF. It really has. No major or nasty withdrawals. If you are wanting a break from stims, you absolutely have to buy a tub of this. I'm serious.

3. DAY18

Things are still going great with FXT CF. I multi-tasked like a wizard today at work. My opinion of this product is very high.

4. DAY20

Today wasn't the best day. Just wasn't feeling it. I think I could possibly be coming down with something. Really hope not. Anyway, my mind clarity has improved without a doubt. Have I already mentioned that SNS needs to get other flavors out pronto?? Yeah, imo, this is the version you want (caff free). You still get the benefits. But, don't have to worry about caffeine overload!! Most of us still have coffee, etc. during the day. Or even a stim loaded pre before a workout each day. You don't have to worry about any of that with the caffeine free version. Although, I think the fruit punch is the best flavor I've had (note, I have not tried all of the others), I think new caff free flavors need to be introduced.

5. sounds like its working for you,thats good.would love to see more flavors of this too!
    mack @
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

6. Final Thoughts

I've been out of CF FXT for a little while now. It only ended up lasting 22 days or so. This is because I double dosed a few times.

Overall, I would recommend the caffeine free version versus the original. There are many reasons for this. Limitless stack-ability, being able to keep your favorite stimmed pre workout without OD'ing on caffeine, and better taste are to name a few. I noticed a headache or two early on, but I feel this was due to stopping stims for this run. The headaches didn't last long and were quickly a thing of the past. I noticed with the original version that every day use started to have a slight negative effect on me. Just gradually got to a point (at the end of each tub), that I just didn't feel as good as the first week. I can't blame that solely on the original FXT, as it could have easily been my total caffeine intake. Regardless, you do not have to worry about that with the caffeine free version. And, imo, it's much easier to see the cumulative effects. I could only imagine the effects of running 2 or 3 tubs consecutively.

Honestly, I don't know why it took SNS this long to release a CF version. Either way, I'm glad it's here now. We just need to get some additional flavors on the market! I will never hesitate to recommend this product. Cliffs for this log.

-improved taste, better masking of raws
    -improved ability to stay on task
    -positive cumulative effects on mental clarity
    -better sleep due to reduced dependence (and consumption) of stims throughout the day
    -improved ability to multi-task

Thanks again, Coop. Another quality product from SNS.

7. Glad you enjoyed it,a great product indeed,could you please post this in the review section for us!Thanks for logging.
    mack @
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    I appreciate this thread. I keep putting Focus XT CF in and out of my shopping cart when I order on nutraplanet simply because I'm not sure if I want to commit the money to it (even though its an amazing price for what I constantly read about it being an amazing product) because I have a million other things I want to try as well. I'm on the planet putting an order together right now and this review is pushing me towards making the damn purchase already lol.
    thank you, Dan. I know exactly what you are talking about. lol.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Glad you enjoyed it,a great product indeed,could you please post this in the review section for us!Thanks for logging.
    will do, Mack. and you're welcome.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Focus XT Caffeine Free (30 Servings)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-14-2014, 11:24 PM
  2. It has finally arrived....*CAFFEINE FREE* Focus XT
    By NomZ in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 04-24-2013, 11:43 PM
  3. Focus XT (caffeine free version)
    By Whacked in forum Supplements