Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)

Page 51 of 63 First ... 4950515253 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    Log off of FB, keep your head down, your diet and training in check, and all will be well. You're killing it bud, don't doubt yourself. And even if you don't win, you've already done things with your body that less than 1% of the population has ever done. You've already won in my book, looking at your progress pics.
    Wow thanks troop! Needed that and you're right sir!!
    Will do bud

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    BTW, their pics mean nothing when you're standing next to them on stage. The contest isn't on FB.
    Very true. Mind games coming on strong but I will prevail.

    So back to food talk....
    Independent


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    4 weeks tomorrow

    I'm starting to doubt myself honestly. A lot of pics of other physique doods on FB look a lot better than me.
    I don't doubt you,the changes you have made in the past few months are inspiring!You will destroy it!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    Wow thanks troop! Needed that and you're right sir!!
    Will do bud

    Very true. Mind games coming on strong but I will prevail.

    So back to food talk....
    Dude your lookin good! So chill!!! Your weight is good. Your symmetry is good. Your still leaning out and putting on some mass while your at it. They might have looked good at one point but don't worry about 1 point. Worry about making em blush on stage cause they feel uncomfortable standing next to you.

    And yes food...
    Just ate an egg steak and cheese sammich with lettuce, tomatoe, spinach cucumbers, one big Ass red jalapeno split right down the middle with one half on each side...all on handmade, high protein, whole grain, barley and quinoa bread....glorious

    It was glorious
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  4. Im not rubbing it in Im just getting you pumped up for all the food your about to pound!!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  5. Bean I've done the exact same thing with water intake. I was getting dizzy all the time and come to find out I was drinking something like 3 gallons of water a day. Between that and sweating out a ton of sodium it wasn't good. Definitely keep an eye on that water intake.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
    •   
       


  6. Be confident bean. You look great man, progressing very well. One show I went to kid hat striated glutes 2 weeks out on FaceBook, took 3rd and looked waaaaay worse. Show I was at last weekend, a different kids legs looked they they honestly shrank 2" in the final few weeks when he was on stage.

    Lighting and filters make a lot of people look better than they are. Of course on places like FaceBook they're gonna doctor it to look as best as possible. I have full faith you'll do well.

    Plus you're starting to sound like a women! :-p

    P.S. Not you Cassie, you're hardcore. I'm talking the cardio & ab bunny kind of women ;-)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  7. Haha your doing great bean. Quit mind f*cking yourself brother! And like the other guys said you've already won in my eyes mayne!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  8. Ma boy bean doubting, hell naw!! Troop had the words man, you have already killed it, just finish strong, step on stage and HAVE FUN!!!!
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  9. Def agree!! We are always are worse critics! You have straight murdered the weights bro and you will reign as champ in our books no matter what!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post

    I don't doubt you,the changes you have made in the past few months are inspiring!You will destroy it!
    Will do bro thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

    Dude your lookin good! So chill!!! Your weight is good. Your symmetry is good. Your still leaning out and putting on some mass while your at it. They might have looked good at one point but don't worry about 1 point. Worry about making em blush on stage cause they feel uncomfortable standing next to you.

    And yes food...
    Just ate an egg steak and cheese sammich with lettuce, tomatoe, spinach cucumbers, one big Ass red jalapeno split right down the middle with one half on each side...all on handmade, high protein, whole grain, barley and quinoa bread....glorious

    It was glorious
    Sounds amazing bro

    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    Im not rubbing it in Im just getting you pumped up for all the food your about to pound!!
    Lol no worries

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Bean I've done the exact same thing with water intake. I was getting dizzy all the time and come to find out I was drinking something like 3 gallons of water a day. Between that and sweating out a ton of sodium it wasn't good. Definitely keep an eye on that water intake.
    I am for sure glad I'm not the only one who has made this mistake :-)

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Be confident bean. You look great man, progressing very well. One show I went to kid hat striated glutes 2 weeks out on FaceBook, took 3rd and looked waaaaay worse. Show I was at last weekend, a different kids legs looked they they honestly shrank 2" in the final few weeks when he was on stage.

    Lighting and filters make a lot of people look better than they are. Of course on places like FaceBook they're gonna doctor it to look as best as possible. I have full faith you'll do well.

    Plus you're starting to sound like a women! :-p

    P.S. Not you Cassie, you're hardcore. I'm talking the cardio & ab bunny kind of women ;-)
    Haha I was acting like a chick lol (obviously not classic :-))

    Just a rough day, confidence has never been a strong suit of mine, I'm slowly gaining it and today just focked with my head. Back on track thanks DW.

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Haha your doing great bean. Quit mind f*cking yourself brother! And like the other guys said you've already won in my eyes mayne!
    Thanks buddy. Done with the mind games

    Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    Ma boy bean doubting, hell naw!! Troop had the words man, you have already killed it, just finish strong, step on stage and HAVE FUN!!!!
    Just a rough moment today sort of wish I hadn't said anything.
    I will bro this has been a blast thus far!

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Def agree!! We are always are worse critics! You have straight murdered the weights bro and you will reign as champ in our books no matter what!!
    Agreed pack thank you!
    Independent

  11. Glad you're feeling better boss. Behind you 100%
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Glad you're feeling better boss. Behind you 100%
    What he said ^^^
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    No bfast the next morning I will be making at home :-)

    Buffet right after comp, hell yes! Just deciding if I want the buffet at the casino or longhorn BBQ buffet on the way home?!?!?
    Don't expect to be able to eat a lot your stomach will be so shrunk.

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    4 weeks tomorrow

    I'm starting to doubt myself honestly. A lot of pics of other physique doods on FB look a lot better than me.
    Don't worry about doubting yourself, just have faith in your coach and your hard work.

    Every time i've prepped right about a month out I start to panic and my mind plays tricks on me, thinking i'm not ready, but I've always came in "ready"

    Have faith, you'll do well, there's nothing to worry about

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Glad you're feeling better boss. Behind you 100%
    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    What he said ^^^
    Thanks fellas.

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

    Don't expect to be able to eat a lot your stomach will be so shrunk.

    Don't worry about doubting yourself, just have faith in your coach and your hard work.

    Every time i've prepped right about a month out I start to panic and my mind plays tricks on me, thinking i'm not ready, but I've always came in "ready"

    Have faith, you'll do well, there's nothing to worry about
    Good info Ace. Thank you for your support bud!
    Independent

  15. Buffet on a small/ shrunken stomach = pain for daaaays

  16. Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Buffet on a small/ shrunken stomach = pain for daaaays
    Lol, actually on every refeed I've had after depleting myself, I have been able to put down some serious food. I think I may surprise you guys. Who knows though this is all new to me so we shall see. My father in law will be in town from Iowa, he is a hell of a cook so I'm sure my appetite will be out to the test lol
    Independent

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Haha I was acting like a chick lol (obviously not classic :-))Just a rough day, confidence has never been a strong suit of mine, I'm slowly gaining it and today just focked with my head. Back on track thanks DW.
    Those days happen. Good to hear that you're feeling better about things now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Be confident bean. You look great man, progressing very well. One show I went to kid hat striated glutes 2 weeks out on FaceBook, took 3rd and looked waaaaay worse. Show I was at last weekend, a different kids legs looked they they honestly shrank 2" in the final few weeks when he was on stage. Lighting and filters make a lot of people look better than they are. Of course on places like FaceBook they're gonna doctor it to look as best as possible. I have full faith you'll do well. Plus you're starting to sound like a women! :-p P.S. Not you Cassie, you're hardcore. I'm talking the cardio & ab bunny kind of women ;-)
    Very true, do NOT trust Facebook Pictures to represent reality and remember, posing has a ton to do with it when it comes to being judged on stage. It's easy to pose for pictures of one body part with excellent lighting, but it's not easy to pose full body style on stage. No offense taken DW.
    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Don't expect to be able to eat a lot your stomach will be so shrunk.Don't worry about doubting yourself, just have faith in your coach and your hard work.Every time i've prepped right about a month out I start to panic and my mind plays tricks on me, thinking i'm not ready, but I've always came in "ready"Have faith, you'll do well, there's nothing to worry about
    I dunno, within 12 hours of stepping off stage I finished an entire large pizza, some cheesy bread sticks, a large greek salad, a good amount of pistachio ice cream, and a large amount of candy. Pic for your enjoyment
    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Lol, actually on every refeed I've had after depleting myself, I have been able to put down some serious food. I think I may surprise you guys. Who knows though this is all new to me so we shall see. My father in law will be in town from Iowa, he is a hell of a cook so I'm sure my appetite will be out to the test lol
    I have full confidence in you Bean. Don't forget to take pics!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Those days happen. Good to hear that you're feeling better about things now.Very true, do NOT trust Facebook Pictures to represent reality and remember, posing has a ton to do with it when it comes to being judged on stage. It's easy to pose for pictures of one body part with excellent lighting, but it's not easy to pose full body style on stage. No offense taken DW. I dunno, within 12 hours of stepping off stage I finished an entire large pizza, some cheesy bread sticks, a large greek salad, a good amount of pistachio ice cream, and a large amount of candy. Pic for your enjoyment I have full confidence in you Bean. Don't forget to take pics!
    That's not that much food if thou finished it over a period of time, but if all at once, I commend you.

    I've just found myself having a hard time eating a lot at once after the contest

  19. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Hungry much classic?!? :P

  20. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    That's not that much food if thou finished it over a period of time, but if all at once, I commend you.I've just found myself having a hard time eating a lot at once after the contest
    I ate most of it immediately, woke up in the middle for the night and ate the remaining 1/3 pizza, and then finished the candy on the drive home the next morning. I also had raising bran in the morning. Maybe the stomach shrinking wasn't so bad for me because I was eating a lot of voluminous foods like lettuce and sugar free jello and drinking a lot of water while dieting. I can see how if all of your portions were small volume-wise it would be more of a problem.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    I ate most of it immediately, woke up in the middle for the night and ate the remaining 1/3 pizza, and then finished the candy on the drive home the next morning. I also had raising bran in the morning. Maybe the stomach shrinking wasn't so bad for me because I was eating a lot of voluminous foods like lettuce and sugar free jello and drinking a lot of water while dieting. I can see how if all of your portions were small volume-wise it would be more of a problem.
    my bad, I forgot you were a girl. All of that food is quite impressive, especially after show day.

    If I go all out like that I really end up regretting it because my stomach will stay bloated and hurting for a few days


    Edit: also I made the mistake of comparing that after show binge to the amount of food I can eat now, heavy offseason

  22. Good weekend of posing and lifting.

    Leg day went better yesterday.

    Sorry for lack of updates over the weekends. Just so busy during the week, I'm trying to spend every minute I can with my wife and son on the weekends.

    Incorporated Box squats yesterday. Felt awesome especially after heavy leg presses. A bit sore today lol so 25 mins of stairs fasted was a chore but I sweated my butt off. Fish is in play three meals per day. I'm expecting to see some drastic changes in the next ten days or so.

    Back and HIIT tomorrow.

    Current supps are still the same.

    C20
    Aav2
    AP
    Recompadrol
    Hyper T2
    PowerFULL

    Loving this current setup
    Vascularity is up and muscle hardness is the best it's ever been.
    Independent

  23. Sweet news man. If you don't update but once a week, I think very one would understand. You're hitting the tough as nails part of prep & you're gonna kill it
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  24. Time to buckle down bean! Can't wait for the nudes! Lol
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  25. Family first bean. Always.

  26. In for stage nudes.As the others said, don't worry about us. Family > message boards. How old is your son? I never looked at your age, but I was under the impression that you were pretty young.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Sweet news man. If you don't update but once a week, I think very one would understand. You're hitting the tough as nails part of prep & you're gonna kill it
    Ill try and be better than once a week lol.

    Thanks bro

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Time to buckle down bean! Can't wait for the nudes! Lol
    Buckled down and ready

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Family first bean. Always.
    Yes sir

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    In for stage nudes.As the others said, don't worry about us. Family > message boards. How old is your son? I never looked at your age, but I was under the impression that you were pretty young.
    Lol.

    I am young :-) ill be 32 on June 5th, my son is 4.
    Independent

  28. What time is it? Game time! Can't wait for nudes! Results, I meant results yea!?!?
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  29. Sounds good old man. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  30. I'm gonna start charging everybody to see nudes.. Bean5er, we could really make some $$$ with all the anticipation building up here. Lol
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DW 1st contest prep
    By Distilled Water in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 185
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 11:42 AM
  2. Last week of cutting, contest on Nov. 8
    By luisfershredd in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 03:14 PM
  3. 2 week Bulk then start contest prep
    By mdts in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 01:07 PM
Log in
Log in