Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)

Page 5 of 47 First ... 3456710 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    in, glad to follow this man!
    Glad to have you!

Independent

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    In as well. Good log so far. Keep killing it bro
    Should be fun 16 weeks out.

Independent
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    In this shizz bro! Sorry so late!
    Glad to have you sir! Nice Avi btw! Congrats

Independent
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Today turned into a day off. I'm beat from legs yesterday was up a few times with my son. So instead of tomorrow being a day off today is and ill hit back/traps/cardio tomorrow. Diet is still perfection. Feeling rested to say the least

Independent
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Today turned into a day off. I'm beat from legs yesterday was up a few times with my son. So instead of tomorrow being a day off today is and ill hit back/traps/cardio tomorrow. Diet is still perfection. Feeling rested to say the least

Rest equals rest. Get back in there. Never leave a brother behind! Ha...

It's funny I was arguing with my wife last nite about diet and physique. Said its like 90-95% of the game. She said 80%. I win... Every time.

Keep putting in the work bro. You've already shown improvement
    Independent Review
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Rest equals rest. Get back in there. Never leave a brother behind! Ha...

It's funny I was arguing with my wife last nite about diet and physique. Said its like 90-95% of the game. She said 80%. I win... Every time.

Keep putting in the work bro. You've already shown improvement
    Yea I have a hard time listening to my body so I did today. Thanks for the kind words bro glad you won one with the wife. I try to help my wife when she asks then she does the opposite so I told her when ur really ready let me know haha she's a stubborn one!

Independent
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I told her when ur really ready let me know haha she's a stubborn one!

Ha. That's literally how I ended our argument
    Independent Review
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How funny. I got my wife to change her diet and workout by telling her she couldn't bitch anymore about how she looked if she wasn't taking the steps to fix it. I told her once she was working towards fixing it she was earning the right to complain. Was a rough few months of me cutting her off abruptly every time she tried to complain about how she looked or ask if something made her look bad. She finally said hey just show me what to do. She hasn't looked back.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    How funny. I got my wife to change her diet and workout by telling her she couldn't bitch anymore about how she looked if she wasn't taking the steps to fix it. I told her once she was working towards fixing it she was earning the right to complain. Was a rough few months of me cutting her off abruptly every time she tried to complain about how she looked or ask if something made her look bad. She finally said hey just show me what to do. She hasn't looked back.
    I read that in one of your old threads, I'm going to have to try that one. She has a decent amount of loose skin from her pregnancy where she lost over 80 lbs so her attitude now is its just going to look worse until I have a tummy tuck, which to a point she's probly right but she's very stubborn to say the least lol. Ill keep working on her. Thanks Kleen

Independent
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

I read that in one of your old threads, I'm going to have to try that one. She has a decent amount of loose skin from her pregnancy where she lost over 80 lbs so her attitude now is its just going to look worse until I have a tummy tuck, which to a point she's probly right but she's very stubborn to say the least lol. Ill keep working on her. Thanks Kleen

GL with that talk bro. I've got ur back. Wives are crazy
    Independent Review
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

GL with that talk bro. I've got ur back. Wives are crazy
    Haha yea ill keep u guys posted. We're trying to have another baby so she's a little sensitive about that at the moment.

Independent
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Hope you guys get good news bro! My wife's 16 weeks and this is the last one lol.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great job to your wife on that 80lb weight loss. And hope all works out with conceiving. My wife is 18 weeks as well. She hates to work out actually refuses but we made a rule with kids that we wouldn't conceive anymore after the first until she got back to her prepregnancy weight, that was enough motivation to keep her on track and getting back in "shape".
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Swooping on in, going to read and fill myself in later
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Congrats bud and thank you for the kind words!
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Swooping on in, going to read and fill myself in later
    Glad to have you In here ace!
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Great job to your wife on that 80lb weight loss. And hope all works out with conceiving. My wife is 18 weeks as well. She hates to work out actually refuses but we made a rule with kids that we wouldn't conceive anymore after the first until she got back to her prepregnancy weight, that was enough motivation to keep her on track and getting back in "shape".
    Thanks big hawse!!! Congrats on your guys' pregnancy as well bud!
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Okay

Tues 1-22

Back/traps/cardio

Warmup 10 mins

Bb bent rows uh grip

2 wu sets then 3x9/9/8 175/185/185

DB dead stop rows

3x10/9/8

80/85/90

Stretchers

2x12/12

100/100

Heavy partial pull downs

2x10/10-12

160/180 drop 120

Seated rope face pulls

3x14/12/12

70/70/80

Bb shrug w/ 3 sec pause

185x15 225x12 225x10

Hyper ext
    + 25lbs

2xfailure

20 mins cardio HR 120-135

Pretty decent workout today.

Independent
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    man, I admire you guys and your patience with your wives. I need help on this end, honestly.

I've been dating the sweetest, most gorgeous girl I've ever been with in my life for about a year and a half. We don't quite live together yet but we spend a lot of time at each other's place, and honestly, the thought of living with her makes me a little crazy, I think I'd go bananas. How do you guys deal with it?! I'm having a hard time letting go of my personal space for the sake of the relationship but EVERY single dude I know who has moved in with their girlfriend tell me that as soon as they do, everything changes.

Seriously -- how do you stay patient with your women? I'm a nice guy, I don't yell, I don't get angry quickly, but as soon as that trap starts yappin about blah blah blah I go into tune out mood and single yellow submarine in my head until I literally do not even know she's there. That works for awhile, until she realizes I'm not listening.... then she really gets mad.

I don't know what to do! I love the girl, but I'm just... not... sensitive to her needs, she's a needy that one, I'll tell ya.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by pisces.style View Post
    man, I admire you guys and your patience with your wives. I need help on this end, honestly.

I've been dating the sweetest, most gorgeous girl I've ever been with in my life for about a year and a half. We don't quite live together yet but we spend a lot of time at each other's place, and honestly, the thought of living with her makes me a little crazy, I think I'd go bananas. How do you guys deal with it?! I'm having a hard time letting go of my personal space for the sake of the relationship but EVERY single dude I know who has moved in with their girlfriend tell me that as soon as they do, everything changes.

Seriously -- how do you stay patient with your women? I'm a nice guy, I don't yell, I don't get angry quickly, but as soon as that trap starts yappin about blah blah blah I go into tune out mood and single yellow submarine in my head until I literally do not even know she's there. That works for awhile, until she realizes I'm not listening.... then she really gets mad.

I don't know what to do! I love the girl, but I'm just... not... sensitive to her needs, she's a needy that one, I'll tell ya.
    Lol. No relationship is perfect it takes work. It can be hard at times but you put up with the bad bc the good is so much better. The good is more often and you want to be with her.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Lol. No relationship is perfect it takes work. It can be hard at times but you put up with the bad bc the good is so much better. The good is more often and you want to be with her.
    Yeah I can see where you're coming from man. I don't miss being "single" and playing the game, that's for sure.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Lmao bro I feel you. Been there done that! My wife and I have been married going on 7 years, lived together for 4 years b4 that and dated a year in HS. The key IMO to our success thus far was living together, if hadn't done that I know we wouldn't be together still. I kicked her outta my house twice in those 4 years lol.

The listening/tuning out thing is normal my wife knows when I'm just listening to listen haha. The key is to seriously just listen even if u truly could give a **** or not. Have a good dialog with her so she knows u care. Women will teach u patience but that truly won't come until till have kids.

The little things like listening being there for them are what truly matters to the women worth being with. Don't panic bro just know this takes some adaptation time to get used to. Remember don't ever kiss ass cuz then she'll never respect you, be firm in your beliefs but caring and understanding when they need you to.

Makes sense. Just remember this, happy wife, happy life!

:-)

Independent
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

They're all pretty much the same in the larger scope of things. You just have to find one you can trust, is attractive to you, and cares for you as much as you do her. Things will never be easy once you cross over completely, but its worth it in my opinion
    Independent Review
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Lmao bro I feel you. Been there done that! My wife and I have been married going on 7 years, lived together for 4 years b4 that and dated a year in HS. The key IMO to our success thus far was living together, if hadn't done that I know we wouldn't be together still. I kicked her outta my house twice in those 4 years lol.

The listening/tuning out thing is normal my wife knows when I'm just listening to listen haha. The key is to seriously just listen even if u truly could give a **** or not. Have a good dialog with her so she knows u care. Women will teach u patience but that truly won't come until till have kids.

The little things like listening being there for them are what truly matters to the women worth being with. Don't panic bro just know this takes some adaptation time to get used to. Remember don't ever kiss ass cuz then she'll never respect you, be firm in your beliefs but caring and understanding when they need you to.

url]

"Happy wife happy life!" Hahahahaha that's a good one I've never heard that before but holy crap it's true. When she's happy, I'm walking on sunshine. But when she becomes a girl... oh god. But yeah you're right, there's something for me to learn here and I appreciate you taking the time to give some solid like advicee (even though I totally hijacked the thread, sorry bro, I'll end it here).

Thanks guys.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

They're all pretty much the same in the larger scope of things. You just have to find one you can trust, is attractive to you, and cares for you as much as you do her. Things will never be easy once you cross over completely, but its worth it in my opinion
    You're right man, that's why we're still together... she's sweet, beautiful and I trust her. Seems like simple qualities but pretty hard to find all in one package.
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

"Happy wife happy life!" Hahahahaha that's a good one I've never heard that before but holy crap it's true. When she's happy, I'm walking on sunshine. But when she becomes a girl... oh god. But yeah you're right, there's something for me to learn here and I appreciate you taking the time to give some solid like advicee (even though I totally hijacked the thread, sorry bro, I'll end it here).

Thanks guys.
    No worries bro were all here to help ea other.

Independent
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Congrats bro it takes a lot of work that's for sure. Take me I got married at 19 no college years or chasing tail, but really I asked myself one I'm a missing anything at all. The answer was no cause I have a cute wife that takes good care of me and my two boys so I'm the lucky one. We hit 13 years this past Sunday!!!

28. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

sorry I am late to the party!
    In for this!
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Congrats bro it takes a lot of work that's for sure. Take me I got married at 19 no college years or chasing tail, but really I asked myself one I'm a missing anything at all. The answer was no cause I have a cute wife that takes good care of me and my two boys so I'm the lucky one. We hit 13 years this past Sunday!!!
    Awesome bro!!

Independent
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
    sorry I am late to the party!
    In for this!
    The famous Doc has entered the party!

Glad to have you here!

Independent
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

It's 425 am gonna hit chest shoulders and cardio momentarily!!

Up a lb From last week 182.6 but tighter and leaner!!!!

2nd dose of 2500ius of HCG last night.

Update in while

Independent
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Man I can't do the early thing. I wish I could lol but i'm not a morning person! Go kill it brother!

33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good progress man, When your hitting 4am workouts and show that level of dedication results will follow. Good work man
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Man I can't do the early thing. I wish I could lol but i'm not a morning person! Go kill it brother!
    Thanks bro took me a while to get used to it.

Independent
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Good progress man, When your hitting 4am workouts and show that level of dedication results will follow. Good work man
    Thanks boss!

Independent
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Okay quick update as I'm strapped for time today spent a little extra time at the gym. Still gotta prep some food b4 work.

Chest and shoulders is no joke in this program!

Slight incline DB twist press
    2 warmup
    65x12
    70x10
    70x8 drop 45x12

Incline BB press 3 in off chest no lockout
    135x12
    185x9
    190x7.5
    185x8 drop 135x12

Mach press and stretch
    170x12+12
    175x11+12
    180x11+11

Peck deck
    One burnout set with 3 sec holds
    70 x 20

Heavy partial lat raises
    30x35 (too heavy)
    25x35 (better)
    25x30 (rest pause technique to get reps)
    20x30 (straight)

Rev peck deck
    50x35
    55x35 (rest pause once halfway maybe 5-10 secs)
    55x35 (rest pause twice I think)

Destroyer set rear delt swings on incline bench
    20x60 paused once
    15x30 (grabbed these by accident) paused once
    5x15 ( 2 sec hold at top full range of motion)

20 mins cardio LISS

Coach said I need to bring up my chest a bit. I need opinions from you experienced guys, because of this should I spit my chest and shoulders up or not? He said my shoulders are good but chest is lacking.

Thoughts

Independent
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Okay quick update as I'm strapped for time today spent a little extra time at the gym. Still gotta prep some food b4 work.

2 warmup
    65x12
    70x10
    70x8 drop 45x12

135x12
    185x9
    190x7.5
    185x8 drop 135x12

Mach press and stretch
    170x12+12
    175x11+12
    180x11+11

Peck deck
    70 x 20

Heavy partial lat raises
    30x35 (too heavy)
    25x35 (better)
    20x30 (straight)

Rev peck deck
    50x35

20x60 paused once

20 mins cardio LISS

Coach said I need to bring up my chest a bit. I need opinions from you experienced guys, because of this should I spit my chest and shoulders up or not? He said my shoulders are good but chest is lacking.

Thoughts

Possibly add a few burn out sets for chest. I don't know though seems more like a physique thing. You're getting up there on those incline bench and I wouldn't say that you're numbers are really that disproportionate. I'll let someone else with more time in comment but that's my opinion. You could always just slay your chest by itself. I prefer the 4-5 day split myself. 5 really let's you just destroy each group individually without having to leave anything in the tank for smaller groups like shoulders. CH/BA/LEGS/SH/ARMS while adding a little HIIT and core work here and there
    Independent Review
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

IRON DESTROYER! That's you brother man def a sick workout you just had.

2 warmup
    65x12
    70x10
    70x8 drop 45x12

135x12
    185x9
    190x7.5
    185x8 drop 135x12

Mach press and stretch
    170x12+12
    175x11+12
    180x11+11

Peck deck
    70 x 20

Heavy partial lat raises
    30x35 (too heavy)
    25x35 (better)
    20x30 (straight)

Rev peck deck
    50x35

20x60 paused once

20 mins cardio LISS

Thoughts

39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I smell MD training. Great work in here bean5er! In for the rest of the ride.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I smell MD training. Great work in here bean5er! In for the rest of the ride.
    You know it bud thanks for the links btw I'm hooked bro!

Glad to have you bud

Independent
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. DW 1st contest prep
    By Distilled Water in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 185
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 10:42 AM
  2. 6 Week Contest Prep - Duda "Muuy" Bueno
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 12:11 PM
  3. Last week of cutting, contest on Nov. 8