Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)

Page 48 of 75 First ... 4647484950 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Ms dash is gross. Il fix you up bean
    I agree. Never liked it.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    Well next time your over here come teach me lol

    Lol

    Nothing works for me with tilapia lol
    Swai fish hub ill have to look into that!
    Swai fish rocks! Its a little more sodium after eating tilapia all the time its a great change
    •   
       


  3. Everglades > Ms Dash
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Everglades > Ms Dash
    That was supposed to be the "greater than" sign.
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.

  5. tilapia..uggh, dirtiest fish in existence
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    tilapia..uggh, dirtiest fish in existence
    I'm glad I live in Maine near the water my fish market has live crab, a lobster pound, haddock, tilapia, cod, cusk, halibut, and a bunch of other white fish. I do pass on salmon and tuna. I'm mainly just a white fish person.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  7. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    tilapia..uggh, dirtiest fish in existence
    Not a fan any longer!

    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post

    I'm glad I live in Maine near the water my fish market has live crab, a lobster pound, haddock, tilapia, cod, cusk, halibut, and a bunch of other white fish. I do pass on salmon and tuna. I'm mainly just a white fish person.
    Lucky bastard. I'm craving lobster and crab :-)
    Independent

  8. The wife and I ventured into trader joes tonight as we are both interested in taking gluten out of our family's diet as much as possible (even our son). Man I'm stoked, pancakes, waffles, pasta,sauce, cereal and snack type stuff for the kiddo, I never knew how easy this would actually be. Although it made me extremely hungry I'm excited. Got the kid some cereal, Cheetos, popcorn, pizza crust, bars, all kinds of shyt. I'm so stoked for the offseason, of yummy carb sources without the crap. Very reasonable prices as well.

    I know very random, but I had to share. Have a good night all

    Oh yeah, legs on tap tomorrow followed by posing practice with two other teams

    Feeling blessed to be living this lifestyle and having all you great people to share the experience with!
    Independent

  9. Also, I was spurred onto this gluten free idea by following DW and breezy which led me to read/watch a lot of John meadows stuff on gluten free, so here's a question for you .

    My trader joes doesn't have the pancake mix, but have gluten free flour and frozen gluten free pancakes and waffles. Any experience with the frozen items I mentioned or would I be better just getting the flour and mixing my own?

    Thanks
    Independent

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Also, I was spurred onto this gluten free idea by following DW and breezy which led me to read/watch a lot of John meadows stuff on gluten free, so here's a question for you .

    My trader joes doesn't have the pancake mix, but have gluten free flour and frozen gluten free pancakes and waffles. Any experience with the frozen items I mentioned or would I be better just getting the flour and mixing my own?

    Thanks
    Not really sure I just make my pancakes out of normal flour, with dat dere gluten.
    Anyways though bean you're looking very lean man, you should be able to coast into the show and come in peeled

  11. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    I'm glad I live in Maine near the water my fish market has live crab, a lobster pound, haddock, tilapia, cod, cusk, halibut, and a bunch of other white fish. I do pass on salmon and tuna. I'm mainly just a white fish person.
    ooooh how much differnet my diet would look, if i lived out that way.. :wistful:

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Also, I was spurred onto this gluten free idea by following DW and breezy which led me to read/watch a lot of John meadows stuff on gluten free, so here's a question for you .

    My trader joes doesn't have the pancake mix, but have gluten free flour and frozen gluten free pancakes and waffles. Any experience with the frozen items I mentioned or would I be better just getting the flour and mixing my own?
    GF is awesome man..kudos if you have the discipline to pull it off
    i normally live a very low gf-diet lifestyle anyway..current tho, i'm all in and gf is all out..lots of good ramifications from this

    as for your q: always better to make your own.. but by how much? (splitting hairs)
    so long as it's quality and uses right sources, you should be fine
    now - if you are going to live off gf pancakes and waffles, then it would be my preference to make my own

  12. Yeah snags, I just wish all of it was as cheap as say chicken. The fish is amazing though. Had scallops and thick cut cod the other night. It was amazing.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  13. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Yeah snags, I just wish all of it was as cheap as say chicken.
    LOL for sure
    The fish is amazing though. Had scallops and thick cut cod the other night. It was amazing.
    ooooo stop that, making me salivate

  14. I really need to start posting pictures.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Also, I was spurred onto this gluten free idea by following DW and breezy which led me to read/watch a lot of John meadows stuff on gluten free, so here's a question for you .

    My trader joes doesn't have the pancake mix, but have gluten free flour and frozen gluten free pancakes and waffles. Any experience with the frozen items I mentioned or would I be better just getting the flour and mixing my own?

    Thanks
    Glad to see you checked out Trader Joe's bean. I love that place and buy the majority of my groceries there. The prices are great on most items as well.

    I've had the frozen pancakes and waffles plenty of times. They're delicious, but as previously mentioned, making your own would probably be the better the option. I know DW makes his own pancakes and believe some of his recipes are gluten free.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  16. Call me old fashioned but I despise shopping at trader joes and the like. I feel so dirty walking in there with all the yuppies and hipsters. I have never seen so many fedoras, raybans, and skinny jeans in one place. I'll do whole foods and the local farmers market any day over trader joes
    Independent Review

  17. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    I have never seen so many fedoras, raybans, and skinny jeans in one place.


    never been in one myself..that made me laff

  18. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ooooh how much differnet my diet would look, if i lived out that way.. :wistful:

    Me too

    GF is awesome man..kudos if you have the discipline to pull it off
    i normally live a very low gf-diet lifestyle anyway..current tho, i'm all in and gf is all out..lots of good ramifications from this

    as for your q: always better to make your own.. but by how much? (splitting hairs)
    so long as it's quality and uses right sources, you should be fine
    now - if you are going to live off gf pancakes and waffles, then it would be my preference to make my own
    Thanks I never realized how easy would be to accomplish this so I'm excited. Def not going to live off pancakes lol just looking forward to being able to mix them in, in the offseason.

    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Yeah snags, I just wish all of it was as cheap as say chicken. The fish is amazing though. Had scallops and thick cut cod the other night. It was amazing.
    Yum

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Glad to see you checked out Trader Joe's bean. I love that place and buy the majority of my groceries there. The prices are great on most items as well.

    I've had the frozen pancakes and waffles plenty of times. They're delicious, but as previously mentioned, making your own would probably be the better the option. I know DW makes his own pancakes and believe some of his recipes are gluten free.
    Ill def try both out my wife is keen on just making her own.

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Call me old fashioned but I despise shopping at trader joes and the like. I feel so dirty walking in there with all the yuppies and hipsters. I have never seen so many fedoras, raybans, and skinny jeans in one place. I'll do whole foods and the local farmers market any day over trader joes
    Lol our store wasn't too bad
    Independent

  19. First time I walked into TJ they were blasting "welcome to the jungle" and even the girls had beards. It's a different environment but they offer solid food choices.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    First time I walked into TJ they were blasting "welcome to the jungle" and even the girls had beards. It's a different environment but they offer solid food choices.
    Haha now that I think about it they were playing some AC dc last night if I recall. Def weird place, but they had a couple really helpful people and a ton of options overall I was impressed and it was way better than some of my experiences at Walmart lol
    Independent

  21. I don't know if you can have these during your prep but I highly recommend them lol


    Name:  image-3117157286.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  628.3 KB
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    Haha now that I think about it they were playing some AC dc last night if I recall. Def weird place, but they had a couple really helpful people and a ton of options overall I was impressed and it was way better than some of my experiences at Walmart lol
    Closest Walmart to me is about 20 miles and it's infested with scary people. I don't believe in zombies, but I think that that Walmart is full of them. Do you have a "Whole Foods" out that way? If so, it's a good place to shop too.

  23. girls with beards?
    damn troop - seattle has gotten even stranger than the last time i was there

    blue diamond - awesome stuff, great company

    walmart - no

  24. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    First time I walked into TJ they were blasting "welcome to the jungle" and even the girls had beards. It's a different environment but they offer solid food choices.
    Oh my...
    Independent Review

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    I don't know if you can have these during your prep but I highly recommend them lol


    Name:  image-3117157286.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  628.3 KB
    Nut thins huh......
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DW 1st contest prep
    By Distilled Water in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 185
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 11:42 AM
  2. Last week of cutting, contest on Nov. 8
    By luisfershredd in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 03:14 PM
  3. 2 week Bulk then start contest prep
    By mdts in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 01:07 PM
Log in
Log in