Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)

Page 38 of 63 First ... 3637383940 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    I'll be in Lewiston. That's where I'm moving and I def will. Ima be competing out of Washington more so then I'D
    Sounds good bud keep me In the loop brother!
    Independent


  2. Off day today arms tomorrow. High carb day today and tomorrow

    Getting leaner for sure still down to around 185-6 upon rising. Feel smaller :-(
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Independent
    •   
       


  3. Getting tore up bean. Keep on killing it.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  4. Fat level is down nicely bubba. The ink is sick as well.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  5. Shredded man...
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   
       


  6. yup, skin looks thin, musculature (what i can see anyway) looks on target..face even looks different!
    on track

  7. Looking lean as hell, good work man

  8. Photo shopped awesome work!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Photo shopped awesome work!
    i wish i could photoshop the hair off my a$$
    not lookin forward to mowing my lawn..shyte is outta control

  10. Great job bud. Looking very lean.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i wish i could photoshop the hair off my a$$
    not lookin forward to mowing my lawn..shyte is outta control
    ..........I'll send kleen over with the weed eater.......
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  12. Aaaaaaaabdominals
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  13. Looking ripped bean. Keep up the great work.

  14. Bean don't worry about the feeling small. These two carb days will help a ton with that. Your insane man. You should be happy with those results. I wish i had a chance to train with you. Your prolly on my list of hero's now...

    Somewhere in the mix of iron man, ninja turtles, Ted nugent, and Gary busey...your that good man keep it up!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  15. And btw...

    Are you doing high carb/ no carb or low carb/high carb???
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  16. Killer abs Bean!

  17. i don't know anybody prepping for a show, who doesn't feel "small" at some point (and usually most of the time lol)..
    if you don't feel small at least some of the time, you ain't doing it right

    gary busey?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Aaaaaaaabdominals
    "No pain, no pain"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgMj9...e_gdata_player

  19. Also... bean, just remember, size is less of importance.... how ripped, and proportion, is the most important...

  20. and without busey...the orginal lethal weapon wouldnt have been as good, which would have been the end of the franchise, and bullet proof would have just been boring...just saying! not to mention the slue of other films hes been in....and hes clinically insane from TBI he had...lol increadable story
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  21. You're going to feel small, but if you're doing it right hopefully you're not losing too much muscle only fat

  22. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Getting tore up bean. Keep on killing it.
    Working on it :-)

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Fat level is down nicely bubba. The ink is sick as well.
    Thank AZ x2 :-)

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Shredded man...
    Not quite to that level but headed there. Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    yup, skin looks thin, musculature (what i can see anyway) looks on target..face even looks different!
    on track
    Always nice to hear this from you! I will try and get some better quality pics up this weekend

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Looking lean as hell, good work man
    Thanks bud as are you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Photo shopped awesome work!
    Exactly shhh!

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post

    i wish i could photoshop the hair off my a$$
    not lookin forward to mowing my lawn..shyte is outta control
    Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Great job bud. Looking very lean.
    Thanks breezy

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    ..........I'll send kleen over with the weed eater.......
    Uh oh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Aaaaaaaabdominals
    Trying homie

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Looking ripped bean. Keep up the great work.
    Thanks buddy

    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    Bean don't worry about the feeling small. These two carb days will help a ton with that. Your insane man. You should be happy with those results. I wish i had a chance to train with you. Your prolly on my list of hero's now...

    Somewhere in the mix of iron man, ninja turtles, Ted nugent, and Gary busey...your that good man keep it up!
    You focking crack me up Mano!

    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    And btw...

    Are you doing high carb/ no carb or low carb/high carb???
    Sat-weds carbs are around 100-125g
    Thurs/fri carbs are around 3-350g

    Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Killer abs Bean!
    Thanks Kix :-)
    Independent

  23. Any time Gary Busey can make his way into a thread, is a good time.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Off day today arms tomorrow. High carb day today and tomorrow

    Getting leaner for sure still down to around 185-6 upon rising. Feel smaller :-(

    Good night O'mighty them abs are killer!!! Man send me some of them abs please!! Good job bro your pic def shows your commitment.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Any time Gary Busey can make his way into a thread, is a good time.
    lulz

    holy King of MultiQuotes bean!!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post

    Good night O'mighty them abs are killer!!!.
    And symmetrical to boot!!!
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Thanks for the replies fellas I'm meeting with him soon to go over everything them ill make my decision.
    I left a business my dad and I started a little over a year ago. It should have been 3 years ago but I was worried about leaving him high-and-dry. He still asks for help, but our relationship is better than it was and I no longer despise going to work. Do what works for you, your wife, and your kids.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  28. Oh, and lookin' good!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Any time Gary Busey can make his way into a thread, is a good time.
    Yes sir :-)

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post

    Good night O'mighty them abs are killer!!! Man send me some of them abs please!! Good job bro your pic def shows your commitment.
    Thanks packers. I ain't there yet gotta keep this train rolling :-)

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    lulz

    holy King of MultiQuotes bean!!
    Lol I learn quick :-)

    Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post

    And symmetrical to boot!!!
    Why thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post

    I left a business my dad and I started a little over a year ago. It should have been 3 years ago but I was worried about leaving him high-and-dry. He still asks for help, but our relationship is better than it was and I no longer despise going to work. Do what works for you, your wife, and your kids.
    Appreciate the advice bud. Glad to have you!

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Oh, and lookin' good!
    Thanks
    Independent

  30. This thread alone gives me motivations to crush shizzz
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DW 1st contest prep
    By Distilled Water in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 185
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 12:42 PM
  2. Last week of cutting, contest on Nov. 8
    By luisfershredd in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 04:14 PM
  3. 2 week Bulk then start contest prep
    By mdts in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 02:07 PM
Log in
Log in