Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 37

Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)

Page 37 of 47 First ... 32353637383942 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,712
    Rep Power
    3925355

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Today

    Warmup 10 mins

    Incline BB Press
    135x22
    165x15
    175x12
    185x10
    205x6
    135x20 wide

    Low Cable Cross/pull ?
    30x15
    40x12
    40x11 drop 20x12

    All reps I squeezed at top for 3-5 secs

    Machine press and stretch
    190x15
    210x12
    210x12

    Finished with ladder push-ups

    Rev machine press
    130x15
    150x12
    150x11

    Wide Grip standing bb press
    95x12
    95x10 drop 45x25

    Destroyer set rev incline DB swings
    40x40
    20x20
    10x10 full reps + 10 partials

    Seated DB lat raise SS seated bent DB rev lat raise

    3x15

    Shoulders = Fried!

    Still hungry :-)

    I'm going back for 20 mins HIIT tonight and a tan
    Independent

  2. Senior Member
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303101

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Nice job bean keep up the hard work and dedication.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  3. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Rep Power
    1896201

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Terrible job beaner. Just drop everything now before you hurt yourself
    Independent Review
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,712
    Rep Power
    3925355

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Nice job bean keep up the hard work and dedication.
    Thanks Pre

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Terrible job beaner. Just drop everything now before you hurt yourself
    Lol okay will so boss ;-)

    No way bro
    Independent
  5. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Rep Power
    1896201

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    What? No thanks? I'm just tryin to help avoid the pain and misery!
    Independent Review
  6. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,704
    Rep Power
    4686929

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Terrible job beaner. Just drop everything now before you hurt yourself
    Negged
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  7. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,501
    Rep Power
    6785860

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Terrible job beaner. Just drop everything now before you hurt yourself
    Once again, being the McDickhole. Damn jarheads.
  8. Senior Member
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,405
    Rep Power
    1096271

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Yea buddy :-)






    Very excited
    The gains are great, but don't be surprised if your weight shoots up 30 lb. in a month.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  9. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,712
    Rep Power
    3925355

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post

    The gains are great, but don't be surprised if your weight shoots up 30 lb. in a month.
    Lol I know should be fun :-)
    Independent
  10. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,664
    Rep Power
    2038263

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post

    The gains are great, but don't be surprised if your weight shoots up 30 lb. in a month.
    I gained like 20lbs in 2 weeks lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  11. Senior Member
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,405
    Rep Power
    1096271

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I gained like 20lbs in 2 weeks lol
    2 days later I was up 8 lol. I was up 20 within around 6 weeks, which for someone my size is a lot.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  12. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    1099634

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post

    The gains are great, but don't be surprised if your weight shoots up 30 lb. in a month.
    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    Lol I know should be fun :-)
    You should try to gain a little slower. 30lb in one month will equate to a lot of unnecessary fat.
    Look into reverse dieting, by slowly upping your calories and varieties of food.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,664
    Rep Power
    2038263

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

    You should try to gain a little slower. 30lb in one month will equate to a lot of unnecessary fat.
    Look into reverse dieting, by slowly upping your calories and varieties of food.
    It's just the glycogen saturation and increased water retention, for the most part. Insulin sensitivity is through the roof.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  14. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Rep Power
    1896201

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Going from like 5% BF and a caloric deficit to above maintanence after a comp prep diet I don't see anything wrong with gaining 20 lbs in a month even if some is fat. Hell you need that fat to be healthy again
    Independent Review
  15. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Rep Power
    1896201

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    It's just the glycogen saturation and increased water retention, for the most part. Insulin sensitivity is through the roof.
    ^This too. Glycogen and water gains are crazy!
    Independent Review
  16. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Rep Power
    1896201

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    Once again, being the McDickhole. Damn jarheads.
    Leave it to the airborne to try and badmouth a superior marine
    Independent Review
  17. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,712
    Rep Power
    3925355

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    I gained like 20lbs in 2 weeks lol
    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post

    2 days later I was up 8 lol. I was up 20 within around 6 weeks, which for someone my size is a lot.
    Yes my coach gained 22 lbs in 7 days after nationals last year. I'm taking 7 days off from training and 5-7 days off of structured eating then he says he has a plan for me. Won't tell me yet

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

    You should try to gain a little slower. 30lb in one month will equate to a lot of unnecessary fat.
    Look into reverse dieting, by slowly upping your calories and varieties of food.
    Def understand what ur saying bud. Thanks ace!

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    It's just the glycogen saturation and increased water retention, for the most part. Insulin sensitivity is through the roof.
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Going from like 5% BF and a caloric deficit to above maintanence after a comp prep diet I don't see anything wrong with gaining 20 lbs in a month even if some is fat. Hell you need that fat to be healthy again
    Like I said should be fun :-)
    Independent
  18. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Rep Power
    1896201

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Negged
    I know
    Independent Review
  19. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,501
    Rep Power
    6785860

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

    Leave it to the airborne to try and badmouth a superior marine
    Negged
  20. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,893
    Rep Power
    1442501

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Nice updates brother love the incline numbers. I plan on getting my 1 rep max on inclines to 400 by Spring next year!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  21. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,540
    Rep Power
    7316257

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Nice updates brother love the incline numbers. I plan on getting my 1 rep max on inclines to 400 by Spring next year!
    I dare you!

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  22. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,712
    Rep Power
    3925355

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Nice updates brother love the incline numbers. I plan on getting my 1 rep max on inclines to 400 by Spring next year!
    Thanks pack I'm happy with where my strength is at even though my focus and drive is down.

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    I dare you!
    Me too pack
    Independent
  23. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,712
    Rep Power
    3925355

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Note to self and everyone else. Keep close track on how much water you drink.

    I've been battling headaches and just plain feeling like garbage since Monday.

    So I went in to do cardio tonight and tan. When I was changing to go to the gym I looked at myself and was wtf? Looked so washed out and soft very depressed.

    After I got out of the bed my coach was there and asked me how I looked I told him like shyt and I had no idea why. He asked how much water I drank. After adding it up, today was close to 3 gal, yesterday and Monday were both 2.5gal. His jaw dropped and said no more than a gallon/day for the next few days.

    I didn't even think twice I've been thirsty so I drank but I drink out or a 110oz big gulp that I refill with 20oz bottles at work. After I added them up in my head I drank like 300 oz today. Whoops.
    Independent
  24. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,501
    Rep Power
    6785860

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Note to self and everyone else. Keep close track on how much water you drink.

    I've been battling headaches and just plain feeling like garbage since Monday.

    So I went in to do cardio tonight and tan. When I was changing to go to the gym I looked at myself and was wtf? Looked so washed out and soft very depressed.

    After I got out of the bed my coach was there and asked me how I looked I told him like shyt and I had no idea why. He asked how much water I drank. After adding it up, today was close to 3 gal, yesterday and Monday were both 2.5gal. His jaw dropped and said no more than a gallon/day for the next few days.

    I didn't even think twice I've been thirsty so I drank but I drink out or a 110oz big gulp that I refill with 20oz bottles at work. After I added them up in my head I drank like 300 oz today. Whoops.
    Yeah buddy, keep an eye on that. Too much water+not enough electrolytes=trouble. Since you're in such a deficit, I'd be pretty careful about that.
  25. Senior Member
    IrishSoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,353
    Rep Power
    333778

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Damn, that's a lot of water intake. You should be fine at 1-1.5 gallons a day. Can't you get water poisoning from doing more than that? Idk the amount of water, plus everyone is different. Just be that prick that gets a gallon of water and walks around with it all day so you know you aren't exceeding the limit.
  26. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,712
    Rep Power
    3925355

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    Yeah buddy, keep an eye on that. Too much water+not enough electrolytes=trouble. Since you're in such a deficit, I'd be pretty careful about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Damn, that's a lot of water intake. You should be fine at 1-1.5 gallons a day. Can't you get water poisoning from doing more than that? Idk the amount of water, plus everyone is different. Just be that prick that gets a gallon of water and walks around with it all day so you know you aren't exceeding the limit.
    Seriously! I know it can lead to organ failure etc etc, I just simply didn't think it was possible for me to drink that much. I will watch this closely now lol scared the crap out of me tbh.
    Independent
  27. Senior Member
    IrishSoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,353
    Rep Power
    333778

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    3 gallons of big boy right to your stomach!
  28. Senior Member
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,393
    Rep Power
    450169

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Dude that's so much! You had to be peeing a ton!

    And yeah 3gal a day is a ****load but with as much as you sweat and stuff during your w/o i don't think your were in any danger of water poisoning. Your electrolyte balance was prolly all sorts of out of wack which was prolly the reason for the head aches and the soft deflated look. (ie: not enough electrolyes=no stimulus for osmotic pressure in the cells which would deflated them and makes soft looking and prolly little to no turgor pressure pressure which would mean absolutely little to no vascularity.)
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  29. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    1099634

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    It's just the glycogen saturation and increased water retention, for the most part. Insulin sensitivity is through the roof.
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Going from like 5% BF and a caloric deficit to above maintanence after a comp prep diet I don't see anything wrong with gaining 20 lbs in a month even if some is fat. Hell you need that fat to be healthy again
    Yes it Will be easy to gain that weight back all i'm saying is it's not easy on the body and you'll end up gaining much more fat than you should in a short amount of time.
    Once you get so lean your body goes into survival mode and as soon as it gets the chance it's going to store as much fat and water as possible.

    You don't want that.

    Look up Layne Norton metabolic damage, watch the video.
    The large change in caloric intake isn't good.


    As a competitor, i've done both routes post contest. Let me tell you, the quality of weight you gain is much more important than the quantity, and how fast you gain it.

    When I used reverse dieting I stayed leaner much longer, only gained a little over ten pounds right after the show, and slowly and continually upped my calories.

    During this time I focused on strength training. I gained much more lean muscle doing it this way, trust me
  30. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,664
    Rep Power
    2038263

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

    Yes it Will be easy to gain that weight back all i'm saying is it's not easy on the body and you'll end up gaining much more fat than you should in a short amount of time.
    Once you get so lean your body goes into survival mode and as soon as it gets the chance it's going to store as much fat and water as possible.

    You don't want that.

    Look up Layne Norton metabolic damage, watch the video.
    The large change in caloric intake isn't good.

    As a competitor, i've done both routes post contest. Let me tell you, the quality of weight you gain is much more important than the quantity, and how fast you gain it.

    When I used reverse dieting I stayed leaner much longer, only gained a little over ten pounds right after the show, and slowly and continually upped my calories.

    During this time I focused on strength training. I gained much more lean muscle doing it this way, trust me
    No ones saying you're wrong, brotha

    I feel like you're missing the point most are making. I have full faith bean will be good to go with body fat accumulation post show etc.

    I'm just stating carbs hold, what, about 3x's their weight in water? Even when bulking ill carb up and gain like 15lbs. I don't think anyone is talking a out actual building mass weight ie bodyfat or fat gain.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  31. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,540
    Rep Power
    7316257

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    No ones saying you're wrong, brotha

    I feel like you're missing the point most are making. I have full faith bean will be good to go with body fat accumulation post show etc.

    I'm just stating carbs hold, what, about 3x's their weight in water? Even when bulking ill carb up and gain like 15lbs. I don't think anyone is talking a out actual building mass weight ie bodyfat or fat gain.
    I am. He is wrong! Just jking

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  32. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,664
    Rep Power
    2038263

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    I am. He is wrong! Just jking
    this guy ^^^^^

    Love my AM-brethren
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  33. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,501
    Rep Power
    6785860

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    I am. He is wrong! Just jking
    But how much does vomit weigh, pukatron?
  34. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,893
    Rep Power
    1442501

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I need to do this so much more often. I drink water all day long but for some reason even though my uro says my prostate is healthy, I'll piss 30 times a day. More at night then anything. I'm not diabetic and levels are good but wonder if it's a weak bladder or not drinking enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Note to self and everyone else. Keep close track on how much water you drink.

    I've been battling headaches and just plain feeling like garbage since Monday.

    So I went in to do cardio tonight and tan. When I was changing to go to the gym I looked at myself and was wtf? Looked so washed out and soft very depressed.

    After I got out of the bed my coach was there and asked me how I looked I told him like shyt and I had no idea why. He asked how much water I drank. After adding it up, today was close to 3 gal, yesterday and Monday were both 2.5gal. His jaw dropped and said no more than a gallon/day for the next few days.

    I didn't even think twice I've been thirsty so I drank but I drink out or a 110oz big gulp that I refill with 20oz bottles at work. After I added them up in my head I drank like 300 oz today. Whoops.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  35. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    1099634

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    No ones saying you're wrong, brotha

    I feel like you're missing the point most are making. I have full faith bean will be good to go with body fat accumulation post show etc.

    I'm just stating carbs hold, what, about 3x's their weight in water? Even when bulking ill carb up and gain like 15lbs. I don't think anyone is talking a out actual building mass weight ie bodyfat or fat gain.
    Yeah no worries, not offended or mad, I'm just here, trading opinions, no one has the facts

    I was just sharing my experience.


    The first time when I went all out with my eating post contest my belly was permabloated for a month and it was very uncomfortable
  36. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,664
    Rep Power
    2038263

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

    Yeah no worries, not offended or mad, I'm just here, trading opinions, no one has the facts

    I was just sharing my experience.

    The first time when I went all out with my eating post contest my belly was permabloated for a month and it was very uncomfortable


    I know I did the next morning bc I smashed PB banana French toast with a gallon of syrup
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  37. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,712
    Rep Power
    3925355

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    Dude that's so much! You had to be peeing a ton!

    And yeah 3gal a day is a ****load but with as much as you sweat and stuff during your w/o i don't think your were in any danger of water poisoning. Your electrolyte balance was prolly all sorts of out of wack which was prolly the reason for the head aches and the soft deflated look. (ie: not enough electrolyes=no stimulus for osmotic pressure in the cells which would deflated them and makes soft looking and prolly little to no turgor pressure pressure which would mean absolutely little to no vascularity.)
    Thanks Mano! Lesson learned

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

    Yes it Will be easy to gain that weight back all i'm saying is it's not easy on the body and you'll end up gaining much more fat than you should in a short amount of time.
    Once you get so lean your body goes into survival mode and as soon as it gets the chance it's going to store as much fat and water as possible.

    You don't want that.

    Look up Layne Norton metabolic damage, watch the video.
    The large change in caloric intake isn't good.

    As a competitor, i've done both routes post contest. Let me tell you, the quality of weight you gain is much more important than the quantity, and how fast you gain it.

    When I used reverse dieting I stayed leaner much longer, only gained a little over ten pounds right after the show, and slowly and continually upped my calories.

    During this time I focused on strength training. I gained much more lean muscle doing it this way, trust me
    Thanks for that vid ace. My coaches plan is very similar to what layne describes. So I'm not worried about it. Ill take two days where I eat whatever I want then a week of cleaner food them after a 7 day break from show ill slowly add I'm more cals.

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    No ones saying you're wrong, brotha

    I feel like you're missing the point most are making. I have full faith bean will be good to go with body fat accumulation post show etc.

    I'm just stating carbs hold, what, about 3x's their weight in water? Even when bulking ill carb up and gain like 15lbs. I don't think anyone is talking a out actual building mass weight ie bodyfat or fat gain.

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    I am. He is wrong! Just jking
    Such an ass! ;-)

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

    Yeah no worries, not offended or mad, I'm just here, trading opinions, no one has the facts

    I was just sharing my experience.

    The first time when I went all out with my eating post contest my belly was permabloated for a month and it was very uncomfortable
    Yes I really want to avoid the drastic rebound that most first timers go through. This will be a learning experience for sure
    Independent
  38. Professional Member
    PalmFist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,293
    Rep Power
    1896201

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    But how much does vomit weigh, pukatron?
    You're a funny guy iPT
    Independent Review
  39. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,712
    Rep Power
    3925355

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

    You're a funny guy iPT
    You both are :-)
    Independent
  40. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,501
    Rep Power
    6785860

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    You both are :-)
    I'm "funny haha", he's "funny queer".
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DW 1st contest prep
    By Distilled Water in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 185
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 10:42 AM
  2. 6 Week Contest Prep - Duda "Muuy" Bueno
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 12:11 PM
  3. Last week of cutting, contest on Nov. 8
    By luisfershredd in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 02:14 PM
  4. 2 week Bulk then start contest prep
    By mdts in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 12:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in