Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)

Page 33 of 75 First ... 3132333435 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    I feel but you need to remember what is planned out for you will NOT work for most others bro. Keep that in mind

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Yep^^^^

    I just logged daily macros if its custom, like my prep was.

    Results are the most sought after anyways
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    I feel but you need to remember what is planned out for you will NOT work for most others bro. Keep that in mind
    is the difference between a cookie-cutter guidance, and a tailor-made individual plan
    true individual attention is more involved/costly than what a novice might suspect
    nice clarification
    •   
       


  3. I'll be doing the more in depth plan when I finally pull the trigger. Might as well do it right
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Yep^^^^

    I just logged daily macros if its custom, like my prep was.


    Results are the most sought after anyways
    Exactly
    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    is the difference between a cookie-cutter guidance, and a tailor-made individual plan
    true individual attention is more involved/costly than what a novice might suspect
    nice clarification
    Indeed
    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    I'll be doing the more in depth plan when I finally pull the trigger. Might as well do it right
    Can't wait

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    I'll be doing the more in depth plan when I finally pull the trigger. Might as well do it right

    Name:  Corbis-42-19048612.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  51.9 KB
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    is the difference between a cookie-cutter guidance, and a tailor-made individual plan
    true individual attention is more involved/costly than what a novice might suspect
    nice clarification
    Taylor made takes into consideration current BF%, Body Type, Current Diet, Previous Diet Experience, Daily Output, weekly or bi weekly progress, and a lot more. It is usually the much better option as it provides guidance based on the individual needs as compared to a plan that is less specific and may not work for the individual.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Yeah ill probably log it if people want me to. I wouldn't feel right giving specifics out on the diet since the someone makes their living off it but ill probably be on cycle anyway
    I'd be interested in seeing how well it works for ya. Granted what works for you probably wouldnt have the same result for me, especially if youre on. Definitely not trying to get something for nothing - just interested in the whole process. All this stuff is fascinating
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    So me and my wife just talked and she said it was completely fine if I got a nutritional coach to try out for 6 weeks and see how it goes. So stoked.
    Why don't you use Matty and Doc's company??

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post

    Why don't you use Matty and Doc's company??
    BossBody all day!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post

    Why don't you use Matty and Doc's company??
    I'm pretty sure ill be joining that team hopefully this summer!

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  11. hey bean guess what....

    I got the log started! lol

    Come check it out! its in the training forum under workout logs!


    ALL ARE INVITED! but BEAN comes first (its only proper etiquette as this IS HIS log) lol
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  12. Good lord bean. I just went back to the pic you posted vs your original pics, your gettin big son!

    Your so big you could go bear hunting with a switch now! Keep ip that good work! You got this contest!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    hey bean guess what....

    I got the log started! lol

    Come check it out! its in the training forum under workout logs!

    ALL ARE INVITED! but BEAN comes first (its only proper etiquette as this IS HIS log) lol
    I'm in bro

    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    Good lord bean. I just went back to the pic you posted vs your original pics, your gettin big son!

    Your so big you could go bear hunting with a switch now! Keep ip that good work! You got this contest!
    Why thank you, coach was very happy with me yesterday and two of the ladies competing made some nice comments on my physique lol. Confidence boost :-)

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  14. Re: Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)


    Beans is definitely yoked!
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Beans is definitely yoked!
    Haha thanks bro, not really but I'm on my way!

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Beans is definitely yoked!
    Beans jacked FO sho
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  17. Ok so I've seriously been slacking in the update dept. I've been plugging away as usual just had a sick kid (again) and works been super crazy. Had three solid workouts the last three days fri-arms, sat- chest and yesterday was legs.

    The arm workout was crazy first phase 2 wo I've done and those 10 sec rests are killer.
    Chest on sat was another killer session noticed some def strength increases in bb incl press. Finished it off with my own version of a superset for shoulders.
    Honestly legs yesterday was my normal routine, good strength, intensity and usual short rests, but it took it outta me. I had posing right before with coach and the rest of the gals competing. Was fun this time, coach can tell I've been practicing and was very happy with me.

    Today was an off day per usual. Just getting my food in and trying to get through work (hate my job lol)

    Tomorrow is chest and shoulders and cardio.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  18. Ha yeah those 10 sec rest will sneak up on ya
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Ha yeah those 10 sec rest will sneak up on ya
    Yes indeed!

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    I'm in bro



    Why thank you, coach was very happy with me yesterday and two of the ladies competing made some nice comments on my physique lol. Confidence boost :-)

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Really?!? Confidence boost?? I don't get it

    Keep getting it Beany!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Ok so I've seriously been slacking in the update dept. I've been plugging away as usual just had a sick kid (again) and works been super crazy. Had three solid workouts the last three days fri-arms, sat- chest and yesterday was legs.

    The arm workout was crazy first phase 2 wo I've done and those 10 sec rests are killer.
    Chest on sat was another killer session noticed some def strength increases in bb incl press. Finished it off with my own version of a superset for shoulders.
    Honestly legs yesterday was my normal routine, good strength, intensity and usual short rests, but it took it outta me. I had posing right before with coach and the rest of the gals competing. Was fun this time, coach can tell I've been practicing and was very happy with me.

    Today was an off day per usual. Just getting my food in and trying to get through work (hate my job lol)

    Tomorrow is chest and shoulders and cardio.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    and with all that has been going in your crazy, and hectic life you still are completely committed to this! YOU ROCK!
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net

  22. Chest/shoulders were destroyed this morning

    Warmup 10m

    Slight incl DB press (2 sec stretch 2 sec squeeze)

    2 wu sets
    65x8
    70x8
    75x8
    80x8

    Decline press smith machine 20lb resistance

    155x25
    175x19
    195x11
    205x6 drop155x12drop 110 (wide)x13

    Flat bb r/p

    155x8x6x6

    Peck deck

    110x15
    120x13
    130x11

    So I tweaked my shoulder on declines (that's two weeks in a row) so for the wide grip bb shld press I opted for the bar as my weight and repped it out to failure with 20 sec rests laugh all u want but this lot my shoulders up

    Bar x 35/26/22

    Rev peck deck (rear delts)
    60x35
    70x26
    80x16 drop 60x14 drop 40x12 3 sec squeeze

    Six ways
    10x9
    5x12
    5x12
    We don't have 7.5s so 10 was too much as far as form goes so I went with the 5s and got some weird looks but who cares right.

    Walked at an incline for 10 more mins

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  23. Awesome workout bean. You definitely don't need much weight on the wide press to feel it.

    5lbs, 10lbs, or 15lbs; people still give weird looks when you're struggling to lift it over your head lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  24. Very nice update Bean! I love the decline numbers! I need to start doing them!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  25. Nice lifts brotha. Love me some declines
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DW 1st contest prep
    By Distilled Water in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 185
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 11:42 AM
  2. Last week of cutting, contest on Nov. 8
    By luisfershredd in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 03:14 PM
  3. 2 week Bulk then start contest prep
    By mdts in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 01:07 PM
Log in
Log in