Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)

Page 30 of 75 First ... 2829303132 ... Last

  1. Today was first day of Phsse 2 (modified a bit) for me.

    Chest/shoulders/cardio
    11.5 weeks out

    Warmup 10m 125 cals

    Incl. DB press
    2 wu sets

    60x12
    70x11
    75x9
    80x8 F

    Decline Smith Press these killed me lol

    155x25
    175x20 barely
    185x12
    195x8 drop 155x10 drop 110x8 (wide)

    Flat BB r/p
    165x7
    175x6
    175x6

    Pec minor dips not sure if I did these correctly
    Bwx20/18/15

    Incl DB press
    45x15/13

    Bent over rear delts with DB
    20x25/25/20 drop 15x12

    Six ways these sneak up on you.
    10x10/10/7 drop 5x8

    Wrecked followed this with 18 mins stairs

    Overall this workout seemed too long for me. I didn't take more than 1m rests but before I was done with chest it had been like 40 mins. Overall tho good pump today. Focus was about 1/2 of what it is normally def didn't have that tunnel vision but I made it through.

    I looked for a video on the MD site for the minor dips as I've never done them but didn't see one. Ill google it later.

    Man I'm still holding water from that damn Asian food on Saturday. It's slowly diminishing but lesson learned I guess. I wish my coach would quit telling me to enjoy my refeed meals, I even told him where I was going and asked what I should order and he said just get what sounds good. I'm a bit under 12 weeks out and sitting around 10% +- by my estimation, and he's still concerned about me being ready too early. Such a mind **** but that's why I'm paying him so he can worry about it and if I do exactly what he says then the fault is on him lol.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent


  2. Great looking workout bean. Yeah that decline press is tough and the 6 ways are very sneaky lol.

    Here's the pec minor dips: http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=IerK6...%3DIerK6jDwJN0
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Great looking workout bean. Yeah that decline press is tough and the 6 ways are very sneaky lol.

    Here's the pec minor dips: http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=IerK6...%3DIerK6jDwJN0
    Thanks breezy much appreciated bud

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  4. Ok I feel better I was doing them right.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  5. What's up man?!? have been skimming through your log and I saw your before and after pics...WOW!!! You have put in some work, huh?!? Can't wait to see what your new stack will do to help you during prep. As you know I have also run a Lecheek stack in the past, and I can 100% confirm that they make some d*mn good product's!!

    Following!!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    What's up man?!? have been skimming through your log and I saw your before and after pics...WOW!!! You have put in some work, huh?!? Can't wait to see what your new stack will do to help you during prep. As you know I have run a Lecheek stack too and all I know is that they make some d*mn good product's!!

    Following!!
    Thanks for joining Q! Glad to have you :-)

    Def put in a lot of hard work and habit changes, can't wait to step on stage!

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  7. 12 weeks out at 10% is pretty good my man. Should be a nice smooth prep. Enjoy them "free" meals I sure do. I had chinese food and ice cream yesterday and looked lean as $hit this morning with some crazy a$$ vascularity going on.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    12 weeks out at 10% is pretty good my man. Should be a nice smooth prep. Enjoy them "free" meals I sure do. I had chinese food and ice cream yesterday and looked lean as $hit this morning with some crazy a$$ vascularity going on.
    Yea it's just a mind fock man. I get rolling with my meals and in a zone so to speak where I could care less about anything other than what's on my prep diet, then he looks at me and says go eat a refeed or a cheat meal or two and then I have a hard time getting back in that zone. Anyways he knows best lol. More posing practice this weekend.

    I miss the aav2 man love that stuff. Couldn't handle the recompadrol gave me horrid GI issues if I took around food. The only dose I could handle was taking one or two b4 bed. Wake up looking dry as hell. Probly give it a go again soon :-)

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Yea it's just a mind fock man. I get rolling with my meals and in a zone so to speak where I could care less about anything other than what's on my prep diet, then he looks at me and says go eat a refeed or a cheat meal or two and then I have a hard time getting back in that zone. Anyways he knows best lol. More posing practice this weekend.

    I miss the aav2 man love that stuff. Couldn't handle the recompadrol gave me horrid GI issues if I took around food. The only dose I could handle was taking one or two b4 bed. Wake up looking dry as hell. Probly give it a go again soon :-)

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Im like that also. I need a coach and structure. If i deviate from the plan it throws me all of. If I have a cheat meal I want another and another and it takes a few days to be ok eating prep food.

    Recompadrol and AAV2 are helping big time. They are very effective Im tossing around the idea of upping my total calories each day since they are so effective.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Yea it's just a mind fock man. I get rolling with my meals and in a zone so to speak where I could care less about anything other than what's on my prep diet, then he looks at me and says go eat a refeed or a cheat meal or two and then I have a hard time getting back in that zone. Anyways he knows best lol. More posing practice this weekend.

    I miss the aav2 man love that stuff. Couldn't handle the recompadrol gave me horrid GI issues if I took around food. The only dose I could handle was taking one or two b4 bed. Wake up looking dry as hell. Probly give it a go again soon :-)

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    yeah those free meals/ cheat meals...so good but it f'n sucks getting back on it! lol

    I am happy to read about your results with aav2 and recompadrol...gives me something to look forward to!
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post

    Im like that also. I need a coach and structure. If i deviate from the plan it throws me all of. If I have a cheat meal I want another and another and it takes a few days to be ok eating prep food.

    This is me to a T!

    Recompadrol and AAV2 are helping big time. They are very effective Im tossing around the idea of upping my total calories each day since they are so effective.
    Interested in how this works out bud.
    Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post

    yeah those free meals/ cheat meals...so good but it f'n sucks getting back on it! lol

    I am happy to read about your results with aav2 and recompadrol...gives me something to look forward to!
    Very solid products. I'm a huge aav2 fan! Gonna pick up some more to get me through summer recomp :-)

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  12. Back Day!

    This day used to be my least favorite next to legs now they both are my top two since starting MD training.

    Warmup 10min 127 cals

    Meadow Rows
    2 wu

    75x12
    85x10
    95x8

    Smith machine bent rows R/P

    135x15
    155x12
    175x9 drop 135x13

    1m stretch

    Stretchers

    100x13
    110x12

    Wide pull down with stretch

    140x12
    150x11 drop 110x10 + 10 partials

    High pulley low row

    50x10
    50x10
    Not sure about these

    Seated 1 arm cable row

    60x13
    70x11
    80x9

    Bb shrugs 3 sec squeeze

    185x15/13/11 drop 135x20

    Finished with 20 mins stairs

    Great workout
    Sweating like a pig. Gonna be crazy when I start the Hyper T2 and ECA. Mood has been pretty good. No idea on weight ill weigh in on sat am like last week.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    12 weeks out at 10% is pretty good my man. Should be a nice smooth prep. Enjoy them "free" meals I sure do. I had chinese food and ice cream yesterday and looked lean as $hit this morning with some crazy a$$ vascularity going on.
    day

    As other's mentioned, sometimes it's hard to cheat and then get back in to the zone. Guess it all depends on how much you want the result's in the end.

    Yes, if you haven't eaten crap food for a while and are some what lean, you will look like a million bucks the next day for sho!!

  14. Okay nice the last page here reminded me this was a log not a emotional support group. Way to kill it Bean, when do we get to see some new pics of ya? Has to have been some changes with a 7 lb scale increase and no fat gain to speak of. Lets see some update pics.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Okay nice the last page here reminded me this was a log not a emotional support group. Way to kill it Bean, when do we get to see some new pics of ya? Has to have been some changes with a 7 lb scale increase and no fat gain to speak of. Lets see some update pics.
    Ill work on that this weekend. Thanks Kleen

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  16. Bean killer back routine man and I love the intensity and the will to want to train back. I think for most legs and back are the two most want to shy away from lol but they both are key.

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Back Day!

    This day used to be my least favorite next to legs now they both are my top two since starting MD training.

    Warmup 10min 127 cals

    Meadow Rows
    2 wu

    75x12
    85x10
    95x8

    Smith machine bent rows R/P

    135x15
    155x12
    175x9 drop 135x13

    1m stretch

    Stretchers

    100x13
    110x12

    Wide pull down with stretch

    140x12
    150x11 drop 110x10 + 10 partials

    High pulley low row

    50x10
    50x10
    Not sure about these

    Seated 1 arm cable row

    60x13
    70x11
    80x9

    Bb shrugs 3 sec squeeze

    185x15/13/11 drop 135x20

    Finished with 20 mins stairs

    Great workout
    Sweating like a pig. Gonna be crazy when I start the Hyper T2 and ECA. Mood has been pretty good. No idea on weight ill weigh in on sat am like last week.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Bean killer back routine man and I love the intensity and the will to want to train back. I think for most legs and back are the two most want to shy away from lol but they both are key.
    F that! Leg days are the best days in the world!

    LEG DAYS FTW!!!
    Independent Review

  18. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Bean killer back routine man and I love the intensity and the will to want to train back. I think for most legs and back are the two most want to shy away from lol but they both are key.

    Thanks Pack!
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

    F that! Leg days are the best days in the world!

    LEG DAYS FTW!!!
    Yes indeed sir !

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  19. Okay quick pic of the midsection I took upon rising today. Today has turned into an off day (feel like I needed sleep). Ill try and get some cardio in tonight after work if time allows.

    For the hell of it I weighed myself b4 snapping this pic still holding at 188.4lbs

    Ill see if the wife can take some better pics this weekend ill do a couple with poses so you guys can critique me lol

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Independent

  20. Lookin straight cut up buddy! Especially for 190..the toy story stickers are a nice addition as well
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  21. Ripped. Great work. I hope one day to be where you are.


    There's a woody on the mirror.

  22. Look sick bean. You are crushing this shizz
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  23. Impressive Bean! Looking ripped bud.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  24. My man bean. Good work man. Just got a boost of motivation off of that.

  25. You're getting peeled bro, you're going to be ready for this show

    I'm not sure what lecheek is but if it's a fat burner you honestly won't need it
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DW 1st contest prep
    By Distilled Water in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 185
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 12:42 PM
  2. Last week of cutting, contest on Nov. 8
    By luisfershredd in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 04:14 PM
  3. 2 week Bulk then start contest prep
    By mdts in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 02:07 PM
Log in
Log in