Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 27

Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)

Page 27 of 47 First ... 22252627282932 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I don't really have any input, I'm just a nomad with no wife or kids in my mid 20's that takes naps after work each day

But I'm soaking up yee elders outlook/input. Best of luck bean
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Oh, and by your numbers, I think I see HCG in my future.
    Haha yeah we will see how long it lasts b4 it shuts me down which eventually from what I've read it does. Then it'll be trt and HCG :-)

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Your Dad wants you to do better in life than he did. All fathers do, or should. So he won't or shouldn't begrudge you. He may be a little disappointed but he may surprise you and congratulate you on the change. Most important thing though is in the end he will be happy for you when you are doing better for yourself.
    Thank you and good advice

Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    and man shall leave his parents and cleave unto his wife.....

immediate family comes first man. I would do anything for my wife and daughter and that includes decisions that my mother or in-laws wouldn't like. Opportunities like this don't come along very often in life, jump on it. But jump with a well informed idea of what your exactly getting into. Real estate is a great place to make money if you know what you are doing. My wife and I just bought our first rental property (closed on Dec 31st actually) and are already turning a profit. There will be many more to come for us as we have been looking and researching for a long time before finally making the leap. It is risk vs. reward but you can skew that risk scale with hard work and knowledge bro. Also congrats on the numbers man, things look to be on an upturn for you and your family!
    Very solid input I appreciate it bud as always love having everybody in here!

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    It's a tough decision at first but really what it comes down to is what's best for your future. Bc your family will need you to be there for them and your Dad if he's like mine, will understand that your doing something for the good not to just hurt him but make a better future.
    Thanks Pack. The opportunity is huge and with my work ethic and his knowledge is should provide me with a lot more benefits than just money but the money would be nice as well :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I don't really have any input, I'm just a nomad with no wife or kids in my mid 20's that takes naps after work each day

But I'm soaking up yee elders outlook/input. Best of luck bean
    Bastard! Taking naps what is that? Oh yeah I used to do that as well lol. Always glad to have your wisdom I'm here DW!
    Independent
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Haha DW loves to rub it in that he gets naps lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

As it sits right now I'm meeting with my aunt and uncle for dinner with the wife this weekend to hash out the fine details. The management stuff will have to hold me over income wise while I train and learn the rest of the business. All his building are owned by him so it straight cash coming in monthly he just needs to know what I need to make to live and go from there. This opportunity is so surreal I can't wrap my head around it. It's going to be a lot of hard work which I'm already used to just the only difference is ill have to chance to reap the rewards income wise for that work instead of being promised things for years and taking on more responsibility yet getting nothing in return. Have a good night all I'm passing out gonna go wreak havoc on my back in the morning. 6 days till things begin to shred up with Oxy eca and c20. Lecheek and USP FTW!
    Independent
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    As it sits right now I'm meeting with my aunt and uncle for dinner with the wife this weekend to hash out the fine details. The management stuff will have to hold me over income wise while I train and learn the rest of the business. All his building are owned by him so it straight cash coming in monthly he just needs to know what I need to make to live and go from there. This opportunity is so surreal I can't wrap my head around it. It's going to be a lot of hard work which I'm already used to just the only difference is ill have to chance to reap the rewards income wise for that work instead of being promised things for years and taking on more responsibility yet getting nothing in return. Have a good night all I'm passing out gonna go wreak havoc on my back in the morning. 6 days till things begin to shred up with Oxy eca and c20. Lecheek and USP FTW!
    Very happy for you brother.
    That's a dream come true
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

6 days till things begin to shred up
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

First successful log in jetfit today now if I could just transfer it to here :-) I take it I have to do that on my PC??

Update likely later today I have to be in my truck all day today so that means a lot of window time lol.
    Independent
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

First successful log in jetfit today now if I could just transfer it to here :-) I take it I have to do that on my PC??

Update likely later today I have to be in my truck all day today so that means a lot of window time lol.
    Congrats! I usually just type everything myself, but have seen people use screen shots from their phone or copy from online.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Go to the jefit website. Then go to my logs. Then go to todays date. Then copy it log and past it in here.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

Congrats! I usually just type everything myself, but have seen people use screen shots from their phone or copy from online.
    Thanks breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

Go to the jefit website. Then go to my logs. Then go to todays date. Then copy it log and past it in here.
    This is what I was planning on doing :-) thanks bro
    Independent
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Cool so you got it done huh. I need to do that when I go back to my android. No JeFit app for the windows phone yet.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Cool so you got it done huh. I need to do that when I go back to my android. No JeFit app for the windows phone yet.
    I did I did lol. Haven't had the chance to jump on a PC yet to load the wo hopefully tonight!
    Independent
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Today was cardio only 35 mins stairs 400 cals. Ive been in a funk since I got sick. My appetite has gotten the best of me the last two nights lol.

Back on track though. I started two things today.
    Adex at .5 tab e3d and I also started black Oxy eca today. One cap with my shake pre wo. All I'm gonna say this far is WOW
    Independent
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

I'm also going to pickup some alphamine if I can. So if anyone has some and want to trade I have some goods to trade :-)
    Independent
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er
    I'm also going to pickup some alphamine if I can. So if anyone has some and want to trade I have some goods to trade :-)
    I got a few alphamine i could part with one i think let me know what u got
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post

I got a few alphamine i could part with one i think let me know what u got
    Pm sent Matty
    Independent
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

bean you have fuggin cannonballs for shoulders dude! lol i as just lookin back ast some of your prog pics and thought...she-it, home boy is big. lol

but seriously when are we gonna get a full frontal of the bean...all homo by the way...
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    bean you have fuggin cannonballs for shoulders dude! lol i as just lookin back ast some of your prog pics and thought...she-it, home boy is big. lol

but seriously when are we gonna get a full frontal of the bean...all homo by the way...
    Lol ill get one up in a day or two just gotta remember lol

Thank you bro :-). I'm a homo too so no worries ;-)
    Independent
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Congrats my dude! Burn the house dooooown!

20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Congrats again buddy!
    PES Representative
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Congrats my dude! Burn the house dooooown!
    Thank you bud I'm stoked .
    Independent
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Congratulations bean5er !!!
    You will make an excellent rep for USPLabs !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Thanks FU I cannot wait so excited
    Independent
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    I thought they picked a different Bean5er. Crap.
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Congrats brother beans!!!! They just picked up one hella of guy imo!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Today was cardio only 35 mins stairs 400 cals. Ive been in a funk since I got sick. My appetite has gotten the best of me the last two nights lol.

Back on track though. I started two things today.
    Adex at .5 tab e3d and I also started black Oxy eca today. One cap with my shake pre wo. All I'm gonna say this far is WOW

Is this the 1st time you've tried the Oxyeca??

Congrats on your new rep job and your possible new career move, Mr Beany!!
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post

Is this the 1st time you've tried the Oxyeca??

Congrats on your new rep job and your possible new career move, Mr Beany!!
    Yes and I'm hooked

Thank you Missy! Ill update in a bit absolutely destroyed arms this morning!
    Independent
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Better took that frontal after bean lol
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Congrats on the rep gig! Not to mention great job on the work you've been putting in for this prep!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Better took that frontal after bean lol
    Not today I look the same as last week diet was a bit off this week. Back on track though.

Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    Congrats on the rep gig! Not to mention great job on the work you've been putting in for this prep!
    Thank you and thank you lizking! I'm super excited for the future of USP and my involvement.
    Independent
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quick update. I have my last two workouts saved on jetfit, just need to get to my pc to upload them.

So I started Oxy eca black yesterday and am simply blown away. I take it upon rising then about 15 mins later I have my pre shake then 15 mins after 2 scoops of micro. Pretty crazy combo tbh. I'm in love lol. Right before I take my micro I can feel the Oxy kicking in, I feel as if I've been up for hours wide awake good jolt of energy then combo that with the focus/endurance I get from micro and boom, intense workout. I notice no crash whatsoever yesterday, I took my second dose around 200 pm and felt great, wasn't hungry at all the rest of the day. No problems going to sleep. I'm dropping the micro soon so Oxy will be my dose of energy pre wo.

Ill be back with more updates later tonight hopefully
    Independent
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

General update

Everything has been on point from training to nutrition. Started c20 on Saturday. So my current dosing looks like this

345am Wake up - 1 oxyeca black, 2 caps C20 with my pre shake

430 Train

600ish 1 cap Anabolic Pump

630 post wo meal

Around noon I take another 2 caps of C20

I was popping a second dose of oxyeca black but I weighed myself this am and was already down to 185 so I'm sticking with 1 cap/day then at 45 days out ill add in the hyper t2 early afternoon and have alphamine on hand to stave off any cravings I have.

I'm an idiot because I just shut off my laptop and realized I didn't upload my last three workouts :-(

I've been on it getting registered for my 90 hrs of training to prepare for my real estate exam. Met with my uncle Saturday to go over fine details and it seems this will work out financially in the transition stages as I'm the sole income provider for my family. He is so busy that I'm taking a day off work to ride around with him to get my feet wet. He said a typical agent in this area has 5-7 listings he has 42. His managerial income is crazy and that's where I'm going to earn my money to live off at first he only thinks it will em take a month or two with him before I take off. I'm stoked and excited and motivated.

I am also super excited to be representing and help grow such an amazing supplement company and look forward to paying back on this site as was done for me. I cannot believe all this is happening right now. Hard work pays off.

Leg workout was brutal for me today for some reason. Felt strong just super winded.

Also having some GI issues mild but there. Really gassy and almost feel bloated like I just pigged out. I think it's because I haven't had my probiotic in a few days as I ran out and keep forgetting to pick more up.

Tomorrow is an active off day, cardio/abs
    Independent
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Nice update man. Glad everything's lookin up for ya.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    X2. You deserve it bud.
    PES Representative
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Glad things are headed in the right direction champ and yes...hard work does pay off!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Thanks Dan and congrats on the Purus gig bro!

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

X2. You deserve it bud.
    Thanks you sir!

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Glad things are headed in the right direction champ and yes...hard work does pay off!!
    Indeed they are. Time to make my own luck!
    Independent
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Re: Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)

Last week you were down in the dumps and after a few short days look at the turn around. In very happy for you bean! Great things in your future I'm sure. Congratulations!!!

38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good updates Bean! Man your insane lol, I love my stims but two servings of OXY ECA Black damn!!!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

If you put same amount of energy and detail into your real estate training/exam as you do with your contest prep, you are no doubt going to succeed. We may see you moving 7 figure houses in the future. Good luck with that bean5er. I am sure you won't need any luck.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Great update Bean!!! Glad to hear things working out - Like fumoney said, put the energy into real estate like you do this prep - you'll do awesome for sure!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. DW 1st contest prep
    By Distilled Water in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 185
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 10:42 AM
  2. 6 Week Contest Prep - Duda "Muuy" Bueno
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 12:11 PM
  3. Last week of cutting, contest on Nov. 8
    By luisfershredd in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation