Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)

Page 26 of 63 First ... 2425262728 ... Last

1. Looking Great Bean!!! Definitely leaner than before. Doing excellently. How much does a decent coach cost by the way? When I did my competition I did it all solo. If not too much money a coach would be awesome.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

2. Great progress bean! Couldn't see that right arm development, you had a bunch of writing all over it
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Lookin straight cut up buddy! Especially for 190..the toy story stickers are a nice addition as well

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Ripped. Great work. I hope one day to be where you are.

There's a woody on the mirror.
    Haha I knew that would get brought up lol. Thanks fellas

Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Look sick bean. You are crushing this shizz
    Thanks bud

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Impressive Bean! Looking ripped bud.
    Thanks breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    My man bean. Good work man. Just got a boost of motivation off of that.
    Glad to help bro thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    You're getting peeled bro, you're going to be ready for this show

I'm not sure what lecheek is but if it's a fat burner you honestly won't need it
    Thanks ace!

Independent

4. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Okay quick pic of the midsection I took upon rising today. Today has turned into an off day (feel like I needed sleep). Ill try and get some cardio in tonight after work if time allows.

For the hell of it I weighed myself b4 snapping this pic still holding at 188.4lbs

Ill see if the wife can take some better pics this weekend ill do a couple with poses so you guys can critique me lol

Cut the **** up brother! Hell yea
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

5. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Looking Great Bean!!! Definitely leaner than before. Doing excellently. How much does a decent coach cost by the way? When I did my competition I did it all solo. If not too much money a coach would be awesome.
    Thanks Kleen! My prep cost 600.00 for 16 weeks but I've been working with him for a while so I actually got him to start working with me a month early so I really got 20 weeks outta him. 150.00-200.00/month is pretty standard. Having a coach for a prep is a must IMO. Takes all the worry out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Great progress bean! Couldn't see that right arm development, you had a bunch of writing all over it
    Thanks DW. Someone attacked me with markers lol!

I was just telling my wife that I wish I had done measurements before cuz my legs/arms/forearms etc have grown significantly in the last 5+ weeks!

Independent
    •   

6. Looking awesome bro!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Looking awesome bro!
    Thanks brother

Independent

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Looking awesome bro!
    Yeah- what he said! Doing great!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

9. That mid line is gettin deep brought! Keep up Tue good work!!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

10. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post

Yeah- what he said! Doing great!
    Thanks Liz glad to have you bro!

Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    That mid line is gettin deep brought! Keep up Tue good work!!
    Thanks buddy hope things are going good bro. Still waiting for a link to ur new thread bro :-)

Independent

11. Man I need to get on a lean extra lean diet! I'm happy to see all my brothers with six packs and yet at sometime down on myself cause Im stuck in this rut! Killer update pics brother!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

12. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Man I need to get on a lean extra lean diet! I'm happy to see all my brothers with six packs and yet at sometime down on myself cause Im stuck in this rut! Killer update pics brother!
    Don't be in a rut bro. It's all mental bud. Keep ur head up pack and thanks for the kind words brother!

Independent

13. Macros for today

P-317
    C-221
    F-36

Independent

14. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Macros for today

P-317
    C-221
    F-36

That there's some good lookin macros my man. What carb sources do you eat?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

15. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

That there's some good lookin macros my man. What carb sources do you eat?
    Right now just sweet potatoes and brown basmati rice and oats blended up in my pre wo shake

Independent

16. Cool thanks man. Carbs scare me lol I just recently starting going above 60-80 a day. Just trying to get an idea of what you ripped up guys are eating lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

17. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Cool thanks man. Carbs scare me lol I just recently starting going above 60-80 a day. Just trying to get an idea of what you ripped up guys are eating lol
    carbs are your friend, homeboy

18. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    I know man I just can't make myself take the leap for some reason! All mental I suppose.
    Purus labs Rep

19. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Cool thanks man. Carbs scare me lol I just recently starting going above 60-80 a day. Just trying to get an idea of what you ripped up guys are eating lol
    I can totally relate bud but once I left into someone else's hands (my coach) he showed that eating double or more the carbs I was eating on my own and just timing them right, my fat loss skyrocketed. This time last year I was roughly the same bodyfat give or take but I was ten pounds lighter :winning: Don't be scared of then learn how to use them to your advantage bud. Carb cycling FTW

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ^^^this. Plus stating that low will at some point cripple your gains AND fat loss.

Independent

20. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

I know man I just can't make myself take the leap for some reason! All mental I suppose.
    I am the SAME exact way. I'm hoping to take that leap of faith soon myself.

21. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

I can totally relate bud but once I left into someone else's hands (my coach) he showed that eating double or more the carbs I was eating on my own and just timing them right, my fat loss skyrocketed. This time last year I was roughly the same bodyfat give or take but I was ten pounds lighter :winning: Don't be scared of then learn how to use them to your advantage bud. Carb cycling FTW

^^^this. Plus stating that low will at some point cripple your gains AND fat loss.

Thanks brother. I would love to have a nutrition coach but I know the wife wouldn't go for it lol. I know I just need to be patient. It doesn't help being a super picky eater either haha. If I'm hi jacking here we can continue in my thread lol sorry bean
    Purus labs Rep

22. I highly suggest this my friends, take your monthly supp money and save it or save half whatever, and search for a good coach (most of these guys work with people on just diet) I am by no means kissing ass here at all but I know snags works with people and Matty and his lady at boss body.net are both great. I know Matty has a hell of a deal on nutrition coaching right now. Or if you want pm me and ill give you my coaches website he's awesome and his rates are reasonable. I'd bet you'd get almost twice the results if you spent your 200.00 supp money on 8 weeks with a pro. Honestly guys it helped me cuz in my head, the results were on them not me as long as I did what they said and put the work in . Something to think about. We all react differently to carbs it's just figuring out how to use them correctly. I could name a few more guys on here that are good but I already volunteered two without permission lol
    Sorry snags and Matty.

Independent

23. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

Thanks brother. I would love to have a nutrition coach but I know the wife wouldn't go for it lol. I know I just need to be patient. It doesn't help being a super picky eater either haha. If I'm hi jacking here we can continue in my thread lol sorry bean
    No worries bro. I don't mind a bit. If you make a deal with her and are able to do it the results would win her over.

Independent

24. I'm seriously considering it man. We're going on our 5 year anniversary trip to mexico or Jamaica and I'd like to be much leaner for that. That's actually what started out life style change back in may. She's killing it (down 60 lbs) and I've put on some serious size but you know how this story goes haha. It's just kind of frustrating sometimes.
    Purus labs Rep

25. You should give it a try bud. You'd be amazed. When I started my journey a year and a half ago, I researched and put together my own diet for the first three months with decent results then I started with my coach on nutrition only and from oct to jan my results doubled lol. Ill use him or someone else probly year round now.

Independent

26. Here's a good example. Another coach I know in my area posted results from one of his clients which over 12 weeks he went from 225 and 20% bf to 225 and 10% bf. I believe the macros he posted were somewhere around 500+P/5-600C/1-150F and he was averaging 4500+ cals/day. His point was carbs can be your friend lol if used properly. The before and after pics were awesome.

Independent

27. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Here's a good example. Another coach I know in my area posted results from one of his clients which over 12 weeks he went from 225 and 20% bf to 225 and 10% bf. I believe the macros he posted were somewhere around 500+P/5-600C/1-150F and he was averaging 4500+ cals/day. His point was carbs can be your friend lol if used properly. The before and after pics were awesome.

I keep a coach year round now. Its priceless in my opinion. Like Bean was saying Carbs are certainly helpful when used properly
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

28. Looking nice and lean too bro. Great place to be in at 10-11 weeks out
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

29. Carbs are definitely a close friend of mine haha. It's not very often that I stay in the 300g range (usually 400g-600g+).
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

30. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Carbs are definitely a close friend of mine haha. It's not very often that I stay in the 300g range (usually 400g-600g+).
    Lol it usually takes me a week to eat that many!
    Purus labs Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. DW 1st contest prep
    By Distilled Water in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 185
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 12:42 PM
  2. Last week of cutting, contest on Nov. 8
    By luisfershredd in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 04:14 PM
  3. 2 week Bulk then start contest prep
    By mdts in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation