Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)

Page 20 of 75 First ... 1819202122 ... Last

  1. Damn bro strong incline bench numbers!! Pass sum of dat over to me!
    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    2-5-13Chest/shlds/cardioSlight incline DB twistFocused more on stretch at bottom dropping weight then squeezing good at top2 wu60x1260x1060x845 sec restIncline bb bench175x11185x9185x8185x8Pres s & stretch200x10+10200x9+10Peck deck focussing on stretch then 3/4 rep110x23Incl DB press2x12Partial lat raises25x2525x2220x20Rev peck deck70x2570x2365x25DestroyerDr opped weight again this week to keep constant motion15x6010x305x13 2 sec holdStairs 20 mins Prodigy first impression....At one scoop not very impressed honestly. I have more sample coming so ill try at two scoops, taste pretty brutal honestly especially aftertaste. Energy came on a bit but the focus wasn't anywhere near micro for me anyway. Just trying to be honest. I'm going to use all my samples once I get them and try to find the right dose.I ran out of Anabeta on Sunday. So pretty much staples and HCG till 8 weeks out.Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!


  2. Haha thanks pack! I'm working on my numbers nut more focused on mind muscle connection and form than anything!

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
    •   
       


  3. Well ****!

    Woke up with a tight chest feeling kinda groggy, drank my shake then some micro was feeling okay when I got to the gym.

    Warmup 10 mins feeling better

    Meadow Rows
    2 wu
    75x12
    85x12
    95x9
    Stood up and had the worst ****ing kink I'm my neck trap area not really sure what I did wrong.

    DB rows dead stop went lighter kept head down

    80x12/12/10

    1 m stretch

    DB pullover
    60x15
    60x13
    This felt good to let my head fall back over the back of the bench

    Stretchers
    100x13
    120x9 drop 80x10

    Partial pull down stretch
    160x11 sloppy
    150x10
    Better

    My neck started tightening up again

    Light DB shrugs 3 sec holds
    50x15/15/15
    Hurt a bit

    Hypers
    +25x22 bwx12
    +25x16 bwx10

    Cardio was 10 more mins on stairs.

    Overall ok workout. I'm going to stretch all day and roll on a golf ball maybe get a massage to try and loosen this up. If not ill need to hit up my Chiro to straighten me out.

    Cardio only tomorrow.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  4. Sorry to hear about your neck bud. Hopefully it clears up soon and the chiropractor isn't needed. Good workout regardless.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Sorry to hear about your neck bud. Hopefully it clears up soon and the chiropractor isn't needed. Good workout regardless.
    Thanks bud, wife found a huge knot this am so I'm thinking a massage is in order. Lol

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
    •   
       


  6. You need my doctor man. He is a chiropractor that does active release therapy (a.r.t)
    Is amazing. If I was made of money I'd go twice a week
  7. Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)


    I'm seeing one next week.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  8. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    You need my doctor man. He is a chiropractor that does active release therapy (a.r.t)
    Is amazing. If I was made of money I'd go twice a week
    been seeing a chiro for past 6 yrs twice weekly. 1 yr old for 1 yr and wife for 6.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

  9. If you bros aren't getting a.r.t, you're not getting the whole deal

  10. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    If you bros aren't getting a.r.t, you're not getting the whole deal
    What all does that entail ace never heard of it. I only go to the Chiro if I have to, should go more, I'm getting regular massages as my sister in law is a message therapist.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  11. Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)


    I talked to Kleen about it because I have issues with my right shoulder and he said only great things about ART. I did some research on it and it sound like the real deal. People that have gotten it say only good things.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    What all does that entail ace never heard of it. I only go to the Chiro if I have to, should go more, I'm getting regular massages as my sister in law is a message therapist.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    it's hard to explain but basically you'll get tendons or muscles that aren't moving like it's supposed to or not firing. the doctor will perform art, it hurts like a bitch, and now the effected area has correct movement.
    Basically for the back of my shoulder he'll dig his finger into my back and hold a specific muscle in place and I'll pull my arm across my chest, the surrounding muscles will move and the relief is amazing.
    Another time my bicep tendon had slipped into the wrong groove in my shoulder, he popped it over into the right groove.. That hurt REAL bad

  13. Strong back routine brother. Def get with chiro sucks having back issues.

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Well ****!

    Woke up with a tight chest feeling kinda groggy, drank my shake then some micro was feeling okay when I got to the gym.

    Warmup 10 mins feeling better

    Meadow Rows
    2 wu
    75x12
    85x12
    95x9
    Stood up and had the worst ****ing kink I'm my neck trap area not really sure what I did wrong.

    DB rows dead stop went lighter kept head down

    80x12/12/10

    1 m stretch

    DB pullover
    60x15
    60x13
    This felt good to let my head fall back over the back of the bench

    Stretchers
    100x13
    120x9 drop 80x10

    Partial pull down stretch
    160x11 sloppy
    150x10
    Better

    My neck started tightening up again

    Light DB shrugs 3 sec holds
    50x15/15/15
    Hurt a bit

    Hypers
    +25x22 bwx12
    +25x16 bwx10

    Cardio was 10 more mins on stairs.

    Overall ok workout. I'm going to stretch all day and roll on a golf ball maybe get a massage to try and loosen this up. If not ill need to hit up my Chiro to straighten me out.

    Cardio only tomorrow.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Strong back routine brother. Def get with chiro sucks having back issues.
    Hell yizzle! Pinched a nerve or something in my lumbar vertebral region tonight doing squats. It's a recurring issue so I can deal. But it always sucks when it happens
    Independent Review

  15. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

    Hell yizzle! Pinched a nerve or something in my lumbar vertebral region tonight doing squats. It's a recurring issue so I can deal. But it always sucks when it happens
    Hope u feel better brodizzle

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  16. Quick update nothing big here.

    Woke up feeling like garbage, neck is touch better but my chest is pretty tight have tight cough as well hurts. Hopefully my body will fight this off as my son had way worse symptoms. Loading vit c and upped glutamine. Decided to rest and lay off cardio in hopes it will pass and I can hit up arms tomorrow and chest sat. Gonna take it easy on the cardio until my chest clears a bit, last time I ignored it my chest cold got insanely worse.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Quick update nothing big here.

    Woke up feeling like garbage, neck is touch better but my chest is pretty tight have tight cough as well hurts. Hopefully my body will fight this off as my son had way worse symptoms. Loading vit c and upped glutamine. Decided to rest and lay off cardio in hopes it will pass and I can hit up arms tomorrow and chest sat. Gonna take it easy on the cardio until my chest clears a bit, last time I ignored it my chest cold got insanely worse.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Get ya some rest man!Hope you can fight it off!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Get ya some rest man!Hope you can fight it off!
    Thanks bro, I was due to get sick lol, but hopefully ill fight it off

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  19. Get well soon my friends prayers will be said.

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Quick update nothing big here.

    Woke up feeling like garbage, neck is touch better but my chest is pretty tight have tight cough as well hurts. Hopefully my body will fight this off as my son had way worse symptoms. Loading vit c and upped glutamine. Decided to rest and lay off cardio in hopes it will pass and I can hit up arms tomorrow and chest sat. Gonna take it easy on the cardio until my chest clears a bit, last time I ignored it my chest cold got insanely worse.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Get well soon my friends prayers will be said.
    Thanks bud much appreciated.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  21. Get well brother! Fight again another day!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Get well brother! Fight again another day!
    Thanks bro! Will do

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  23. Alright pulled myself outta bed @345 chugged my shake woke up a bit then hit the gym. Def not sick enough to stay away, I actually feel a tad better than yesterday.

    Arms/light cardio (chest is still pretty tight)

    Warmup 15 mins stairs 185 cals

    Cross body Ham curls/Rope pushdowns
    2 wu
    40x9x9x7 drop 25x13

    130x13x12x11x10

    Preacher Mach curls (2 sec hold)/Dip Mach

    60x10x10x9

    170x16x15x15 this Mach is garbage won't be using this again

    EZ bar curls 3 sec neg/Incl extension

    60x9x8x8

    60x16x15x14 good stretch at the bottom

    Incl seated DB curls/Kickbacks

    20x14x12x12
    Stretch after last set 1m
    25x12x12x11

    Good pump I basically at the most took only 30 secs of rest between super sets mostly just went back and forth until I felt like coughing. Focus was ok tried a sample of power max I think is what it's called. Focus came on more towards the end. Could be related to how ****ty I feel though.

    Finished with 20 mins of stairs kept HR at 120

    Tomorrow is chest and then I learn how to pose lol should be fun!

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  24. Nice work bud. Those cross body curls are lookin good! I'm only using like 30's!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  25. Solid workout bean. Hope you're feeling better man.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DW 1st contest prep
    By Distilled Water in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 185
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 11:42 AM
  2. Last week of cutting, contest on Nov. 8
    By luisfershredd in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 03:14 PM
  3. 2 week Bulk then start contest prep
    By mdts in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 01:07 PM
Log in
Log in