Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)

Page 2 of 63 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

Lol. Record a video of whatever and while you watch it, you hit your home button and lock button at the same time and takes a picture of what's on the screen as if it was a regular picture.
    Gotcha thanks bro ill try it.
    Independent

2. Off day today ill try and get some cardio in tonight b4 I pick my boy up from my parents. Felt nice to sleep till 620 today!
    Independent
    •   

3. In for this. Lookin good bro. I agree with DW. You look leaner than 15 to me.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    In for this. Lookin good bro. I agree with DW. You look leaner than 15 to me.
    Thanks Dan ill post a better pic soon. Kinda boring right now but ****s gonna get real the end of the month when official prep starts lol. Coach is gonna take a look at me in a week or two when he gets back in town then we will go from there. Stoked to run the lecheek stack the last 8 weeks. Thanks for joining bud
    Independent

5. Things just got a little interesting. I'm at fertility doc and had a nice discussion about hormone levels ill update later.
    Independent
    •   

6. Off to gym to get some cardio in
    Independent

7. Alright. Thurs 1-10-13

Back/calves/cardio

DB pullovers 3x12/12/12

BB bent rows underhand grip 3x12/10/8 drop 8

Cable rows 3x12/12/11

Pull downs 3x12/10/10

Face pulls 12/12/11/10
    S.S
    DB rev fly 4x12/12/10/8

All throughout these exercises I did seated calf raises from all diff angles during my rest periods

20 mins Cardio 120-130 HR stairs

I have two high carb days now :stoked:

Sampled a packet of Speedx3 this morning very impressed. Solid focus and energy not cracked out by any means. Didn't notice much of a difference in pump but still had a decent pump.

When I meet with my coach next week my focus will be on calves and back thickness. My back sucks. I'm going to start implementing either rack deads or reg deads we'll see what he thinks I know we I am super hard on myself but tbh my back sucks lol.

Ill update on my doc visit after my bloods come back either fri or mon. Could change things up as far as if I'm going to run lecheek stack or not.
    Independent

8. Also just a note on supps I'm currently dosing my BA, MCC about 45 mins b4 I lift along with Anabeta around 20 mins b4 I lift. Then I dose other serv of BA and MCC 8 hours later.
    Independent

9. Fri 1-11-13

Woke up late went to gym with some serious aggression for not getting up on time(was up with my son around 130).

Went in saying well gotta make the best of this 50 mins I have. So I got a sweat going on the stairs then did the following with little to no rest

Smith machine press 5 sets
    135x15
    155x12
    155x11
    175x9
    175x6

DB press 3sets
    50sx12
    50sx10
    50sx8 drop 25sx15

Single arm DB lat raise 3 sets

20x12
    20x12
    20x11 drop 10x15

Rev shrug type movement not a complete shrug its a lift I saw Haney doing in a video that my coach showed me kills the traps like a shrug and hit outer/rear delts

135x17
    175x12
    175x10

Shoulders were gassed!

One of the better workouts I've had, best pump thanks condense! Still waiting on a bottle of swoll n to try. That was my last serving of condense :-(.

Supp notes

Today is my last high carb day till next thurs but holy **** my pump honestly hasn't left. It's 145pm PST and with one Anabeta and one slinshot 20 mins b4 my meals this am the pump remains ! ****ing love it. I'm nowhere near big or strong in size but I f****ing feel it today!
    Independent

10. did you not get that yet bro?
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

11. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    did you not get that yet bro?
    No bro it's all good UPS takes forever I'm not worried at all I keep forgetting to track it though lol. Seriously don't sweat it Mack!
    Independent

12. Just finished arms and cardio ! Couple of updated pics not the best but will do.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Independent

13. Lookin good bro!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

14. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Lookin good bro!
    Getting there still have like 18 weeks I think can't wait to see the end result! Thanks Mack btw I got stuff yesterday!
    Independent

15. Looking good bud! You said you used to be fat didnt you? I don't buy it lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

16. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Looking good bud! You said you used to be fat didnt you? I don't buy it lol
    Year and a half ago
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Independent

17. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

Year and a half ago
    Awesome progress man!
    Purus labs Rep

18. fawkin great progress indeed!
    huge congrats man, and you are well on your way to your goals and showtime conditioning..plenty of time to get er done, nice.

dude - you got some ink don't ya?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

Awesome progress man!
    Thanks bud
    Independent

20. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    fawkin great progress indeed!
    huge congrats man, and you are well on your way to your goals and showtime conditioning..plenty of time to get er done, nice.

dude - you got some ink don't ya?
    Thanks snags

Big things happening this year!
    Independent

21. Nice relaxing day today. Pretty clean eating this weekend, did have a few handfuls of nut mix yesterday and today that aren't on the plan but **** happens so ima kill legs tomorrow gotta be to work at 640am tomorrow which means I gotta get up at 330am to get legs done. Should be fun

Independent

22. I don't know how u do those morning workouts. That is one thing I have not been able I accomplish. Anything before 9am for me equals a sucky workout

23. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    I don't know how u do those morning workouts. That is one thing I have not been able I accomplish. Anything before 9am for me equals a sucky workout
    Lol I know I'm not a morning person really but this has turned me into one. I still hate doing legs but I suck it up. It took me about a month initially to get used to but I love it now.

Independent

24. Update.

Just spoke to my coach and gave me the ok to have a cheat meal, so ill be having a pizza tonight

Yea buddy

Independent

25. Lol enjoy that meal and more power to you on the morning sessions.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Lol enjoy that meal and more power to you on the morning sessions.
    Thanks big fella and you know I did.

Independent

27. Pretty solid quick leg workout this morning.

5 sets Squats

One giant drop set on leg press
    Started with 7 plates per side stripping one pl off ea set.

Superset
    Leg ext and sldl 4 sets

Calf raises 3 sec hold at top on leg press. Cardio 20 mins

Note to self...no more pizza cheat meals omg my stomach is focked up today. Sweated like a pig today as well.

Meeting with my coach on sat so looking forward to that, and should here back on my bloods today as well.

Independent

28. you know all is going well when the coach lets you get a cheat pizza in - regardless of how far out you are

SLDs on squat day eh..this looks like my layout
    you ever pull out RDLs?

29. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Lol enjoy that meal and more power to you on the morning sessions.
    dude - your back is large

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. DW 1st contest prep
    By Distilled Water in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 185
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 11:42 AM
  2. Last week of cutting, contest on Nov. 8
    By luisfershredd in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 03:14 PM
  3. 2 week Bulk then start contest prep