Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 16

Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)

Page 16 of 47 First ... 11141516171821 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,713
    Rep Power
    3925355

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Glad to hear your doing better bean. Get that neck better. I will let you know how the ART is tomorrow as I go in for my treatment tomorrow afternoon.
    Please do bud. I'm still trying to find so done who is actually certified in ART around here. Not looking good.

    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

    Just saw that as well. Great job bro
    Thanks bud!

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Very effective and solid workout my friend!! Always look forward to seeing your updates!
    As always thanks Pack. Killing shyt!
    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    x2. Keep killing it brother!
    Thanks breezy I try and follow your lead bro!

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  2. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,692
    Rep Power
    1099636

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Quick update, stuck in the office today at work.

    Today woke up and actually felt normal today. Endurance was down a bit, but that was expected overall was pleased with my chest/shoulder session

    Don't have my logbook with me but I can tell u I went up on weight (+5lbs) and reps from last week on DB twist press

    DB twist press
    2 wu
    3x12/12/10

    Incl bb press

    4x15/12/9/8

    Press and stretch

    3x10/10/9

    Peck deck burnout
    2xfailure

    Shoulders is when my endurance tanked

    Swings
    3x35/33/30

    Rev peck deck
    3x35/35/30

    Instead of a destroyer set I opted for a superset of
    Full ROM lat raises
    Bent over rear lateral raises
    3x15/12/12 theses finished off shoulders nicely

    Did 28 mins of stairs after

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    sounds like mountain dog to me!
  3. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,692
    Rep Power
    1099636

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Quick update, stuck in the office today at work.

    Today woke up and actually felt normal today. Endurance was down a bit, but that was expected overall was pleased with my chest/shoulder session

    Don't have my logbook with me but I can tell u I went up on weight (+5lbs) and reps from last week on DB twist press

    DB twist press
    2 wu
    3x12/12/10

    Incl bb press

    4x15/12/9/8

    Press and stretch

    3x10/10/9

    Peck deck burnout
    2xfailure

    Shoulders is when my endurance tanked

    Swings
    3x35/33/30

    Rev peck deck
    3x35/35/30

    Instead of a destroyer set I opted for a superset of
    Full ROM lat raises
    Bent over rear lateral raises
    3x15/12/12 theses finished off shoulders nicely

    Did 28 mins of stairs after

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    sounds like mountain dog to me!
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,713
    Rep Power
    3925355

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

    sounds like mountain dog to me!
    You know it bro I'm hooked!

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  5. Senior Member
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303101

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    Please do bud. I'm still trying to find so done who is actually certified in ART around here. Not looking good.

    Thanks bud!

    As always thanks Pack. Killing shyt!

    Thanks breezy I try and follow your lead bro!

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Hey bean I sent you a link with someone certified right near you. I sent it the other day.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  6. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,713
    Rep Power
    3925355

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post

    Hey bean I sent you a link with someone certified right near you. I sent it the other day.
    Good lookin out bro. Headed to the gym ill check it out later thanks buddy

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  7. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,713
    Rep Power
    3925355

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Alright Fellas

    2-13-13

    Back Traps and cardio

    warmup on stairs 10m - 125cals

    Meadow Rows (****ing Love these)
    2 wu sets

    stayed lightish cuz i hurt my neck last week doing these and just focussed on form I believe my weights topped out at 85lbs
    3x12/12/10

    DB Deadstop Rows

    80x12/11
    85/9

    1M stretch

    DB pullovers
    60x14/13/11

    Stretchers
    120x6 too heavy for some reason today dropped to 100x10
    100x10/9

    Scapulea Stratch Partials
    140x12/12

    1m stretch

    DB Shrugs

    3x15

    Finished with 20 mins stairs

    Suppdate - Took prodigy yesterday at 2 scoops. This hit me well. Good clean energy not overly stimmed out. Came on pretty quick and lasted a while no real crash. Pumps were nothing more than micro or condense and honestly the taste is BRUTAL. OVerall great product but would be hesitant to purchase based off taste.

    Took my micro today and loved it as usual. Nothing else to note really supp wise. Diet has been great
  8. Senior Member
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,393
    Rep Power
    450169

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Alright Fellas

    2-13-13

    Back Traps and cardio

    warmup on stairs 10m - 125cals

    Meadow Rows (****ing Love these)
    2 wu sets

    stayed lightish cuz i hurt my neck last week doing these and just focussed on form I believe my weights topped out at 85lbs
    3x12/12/10

    DB Deadstop Rows

    80x12/11
    85/9

    1M stretch

    DB pullovers
    60x14/13/11

    Stretchers
    120x6 too heavy for some reason today dropped to 100x10
    100x10/9

    Scapulea Stratch Partials
    140x12/12

    1m stretch

    DB Shrugs

    3x15

    Finished with 20 mins stairs

    Suppdate - Took prodigy yesterday at 2 scoops. This hit me well. Good clean energy not overly stimmed out. Came on pretty quick and lasted a while no real crash. Pumps were nothing more than micro or condense and honestly the taste is BRUTAL. OVerall great product but would be hesitant to purchase based off taste.

    Took my micro today and loved it as usual. Nothing else to note really supp wise. Diet has been great
    bro! will you be my workout partner!?

    lol im workin out legs tonight and usin my wife as the weight! this is gonna be good! ive havin her strap on a backback full of books and makin her climb on my shoulders, then its ass2grass time!! lol ive already warned her!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  9. Senior Member
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303101

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Crushing it kid.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  10. New Member
    DocBrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    282
    Rep Power
    1278989

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    bro! will you be my workout partner!?

    lol im workin out legs tonight and usin my wife as the weight! this is gonna be good! ive havin her strap on a backback full of books and makin her climb on my shoulders, then its ass2grass time!! lol ive already warned her!
    ha ha that's a riot! I have avery entertaining visual going on right now!
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net
  11. Senior Member
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,393
    Rep Power
    450169

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
    ha ha that's a riot! I have avery entertaining visual going on right now!
    you have no idea! lol when your gym gets railed from a tornado, you gotta be creative on leg day! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  12. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,369
    Rep Power
    3751494

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Awesome workout bean! Good to see you've got the meadows rows down.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  13. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,713
    Rep Power
    3925355

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

    bro! will you be my workout partner!?

    lol im workin out legs tonight and usin my wife as the weight! this is gonna be good! ive havin her strap on a backback full of books and makin her climb on my shoulders, then its ass2grass time!! lol ive already warned her!
    Haha that's the way to do it bro. Hope things turn around for you soon bud!
    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Crushing it kid.
    Trying. How'd your appt go? Thanx for that info sent them an email waiting to hear back.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  14. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,713
    Rep Power
    3925355

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post

    ha ha that's a riot! I have avery entertaining visual going on right now!
    He's a creative dude fo sho. How's things with you doc?
    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

    you have no idea! lol when your gym gets railed from a tornado, you gotta be creative on leg day! lol
    Creativity FTW!!
    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Awesome workout bean! Good to see you've got the meadows rows down.
    Thanks breezy. Lovin those rows, I feel it in the whole lat pretty much which is a first.

    I'm going to start phase 2 next week I believe. I've still got 12 weeks till my show so I'm kinda stretching the phases out. I know that's not what he recommends but it's what I got going. What do you think?

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  15. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,369
    Rep Power
    3751494

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Thanks breezy. Lovin those rows, I feel it in the whole lat pretty much which is a first.

    I'm going to start phase 2 next week I believe. I've still got 12 weeks till my show so I'm kinda stretching the phases out. I know that's not what he recommends but it's what I got going. What do you think?
    I don't see a real problem with it as long as you're recovering and making progress. I'd just be careful as you get into the higher volume work. It might be a good idea to take it easy somewhere along the way.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  16. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,713
    Rep Power
    3925355

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    I don't see a real problem with it as long as you're recovering and making progress. I'd just be careful as you get into the higher volume work. It might be a good idea to take it easy somewhere along the way.
    That's what I was thinking, as I get closer to my show ill prob cut back volume a bit and just go off how feel. I am going to deload after my show and then run this again to the T with a clean bulk/recomp diet .

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  17. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,369
    Rep Power
    3751494

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    That's what I was thinking, as I get closer to my show ill prob cut back volume a bit and just go off how feel. I am going to deload after my show and then run this again to the T with a clean bulk/recomp diet .

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Sounds like a plan. I'm planning on running through it again as well, but with more exercise variety and band work.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  18. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,713
    Rep Power
    3925355

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Yes i should be in a bigger gym with more equipt so ima do the same!

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  19. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,692
    Rep Power
    1099636

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    He's a creative dude fo sho. How's things with you doc?

    Creativity FTW!!

    Thanks breezy. Lovin those rows, I feel it in the whole lat pretty much which is a first.

    I'm going to start phase 2 next week I believe. I've still got 12 weeks till my show so I'm kinda stretching the phases out. I know that's not what he recommends but it's what I got going. What do you think?

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    I'm actually doing a mountain dog program myself, and at the beginning of phase two the first week I forgot to add my chains and bands in. so I'm adding an extra week, just not upping the volume as fast, upping the "special" sets as planned though.. Granted I am eating 4-4.5k calories daily. I've actually changed my eating around slightly where I'm eating 3-5 whole food meals (if I sleep allot I'll obviously not get the extra meal in) eating every 3.5-4.5 hours using recover pro inbetween meals) so I'm able to eat retarted amounts of food at a time.
    Seeing that you're cutting, for a contest, I'd make sure your volume (# sets total) stays towards the lower end of the spectrum.
    Still keep the intensity %1RM, high.


    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Sounds like a plan. I'm planning on running through it again as well, but with more exercise variety and band work.

    Go to elite fts they have the mountain dog band pack..

    also can someone please confirm if this is considered sourcing because if so I'll remove immediately (nutra doesn't sell bands so I'm assuming it's cool)
  20. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,899
    Rep Power
    1442505

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    How do you like the Prodigy!! I freaking love it. Brother awesome updates and maybe I need to start doing stairs, cause the treadmill shiz for two weeks I've averaged 1.5 to 3 miles and yet gained weight. HTH do you gain weight when increasing cardio!


    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Alright Fellas

    2-13-13

    Back Traps and cardio

    warmup on stairs 10m - 125cals

    Meadow Rows (****ing Love these)
    2 wu sets

    stayed lightish cuz i hurt my neck last week doing these and just focussed on form I believe my weights topped out at 85lbs
    3x12/12/10

    DB Deadstop Rows

    80x12/11
    85/9

    1M stretch

    DB pullovers
    60x14/13/11

    Stretchers
    120x6 too heavy for some reason today dropped to 100x10
    100x10/9

    Scapulea Stratch Partials
    140x12/12

    1m stretch

    DB Shrugs

    3x15

    Finished with 20 mins stairs

    Suppdate - Took prodigy yesterday at 2 scoops. This hit me well. Good clean energy not overly stimmed out. Came on pretty quick and lasted a while no real crash. Pumps were nothing more than micro or condense and honestly the taste is BRUTAL. OVerall great product but would be hesitant to purchase based off taste.

    Took my micro today and loved it as usual. Nothing else to note really supp wise. Diet has been great
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  21. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,713
    Rep Power
    3925355

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    How do you like the Prodigy!! I freaking love it. Brother awesome updates and maybe I need to start doing stairs, cause the treadmill shiz for two weeks I've averaged 1.5 to 3 miles and yet gained weight. HTH do you gain weight when increasing cardio!
    Honestly the prodigy what great at 2 servings/scoops but tbh it's not any better (for me) than say 1.5 scoops of micro or 1.5 scoops of condense. Little more focus than condense (no where near the pumps tho). And the final straw is taste, normally I don't really care if it tastes good or not but this at least for me had a horrible after taste and I could see after being up for a while it wouldn't be as big a deal but first thing in the morning, lets just say it was hard to get down. Not knocking it as a pre wo very solid but for me the taste is not for me. I'm going to mess around with amounts of water with the rest of my samples to see if I can make it better.

    Pack don't let the scale play tricks in you. Weight isn't the end all. Look in the mirror go off that more than the scale. Make tweaks in diet etc. I'm personally not a fan of running on the treadmill or HIIT. HIIT works well for a lot of people but for me it led to binge eating. It ramped my appetite up so bad it was crazy. I do mostly stairs and walk on the treadmill at incline for 20-40 mins keeping my HR between 120-130 and it works way better for ME. I know ill get flamed by the hardcore HIIT supporters but remember this lifestyle is about finding what works for YOU and no one else. Look at snags he hardly ever does cardio (except prep) when he can't play tennis and look how lean he is. Honestly I've have more success thus far doing minimal cardio BUT having my diet nailed than doing a ton of cardio and sticking to my diet 90% of the time. Find what works bud and be patient and enjoy the process don't stress over it!

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  22. Senior Member
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Rep Power
    303101

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I should have sent you the rest of my condense. It taste great but does nothing for me lol. Iv tried 1.5 Pre and 1 Pre 1 intra. Weird how the products work this way.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  23. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,713
    Rep Power
    3925355

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    I should have sent you the rest of my condense. It taste great but does nothing for me lol. Iv tried 1.5 Pre and 1 Pre 1 intra. Weird how the products work this way.
    Lol no worries bud I still have half tub of condense. It's my back up pre.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  24. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,713
    Rep Power
    3925355

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Nothing exciting today. Just finished 30 mins of cardio. Carb day today then ill hit arms tomorrow

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  25. Senior Member
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,393
    Rep Power
    450169

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Nothing exciting today. Just finished 30 mins of cardio. Carb day today then ill hit arms tomorrow

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    dont you love carb day?? it makes you feel so good!! what kind of carbs do you use? any and all or do you pick one or the other?
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  26. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,713
    Rep Power
    3925355

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

    dont you love carb day?? it makes you feel so good!! what kind of carbs do you use? any and all or do you pick one or the other?
    I do and I don't tbh. I love that full and tight feeling and the extra energy but at the same time, lately on my two higher days, by the end of the day my hunger is out of control makes it harder to not eat all my sons snack type foods lol. It's only been like this for say the last two weeks. Not sure if I'm having a mental breakdown or what but on high days I really struggle with hunger at the end of the day.

    I'm mostly using brown basmati rice and sweet potatoes. Both cheap and I can buy in bulk at Costco. Money is tight right now so it's more cost effective ATM.

    How'd those "wife ATG squats" treat you bud!

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  27. Senior Member
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,393
    Rep Power
    450169

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    I do and I don't tbh. I love that full and tight feeling and the extra energy but at the same time, lately on my two higher days, by the end of the day my hunger is out of control makes it harder to not eat all my sons snack type foods lol. It's only been like this for say the last two weeks. Not sure if I'm having a mental breakdown or what but on high days I really struggle with hunger at the end of the day.

    I'm mostly using brown basmati rice and sweet potatoes. Both cheap and I can buy in bulk at Costco. Money is tight right now so it's more cost effective ATM.

    How'd those "wife ATG squats" treat you bud!

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    dude...they were different lol! i had to take the weight vest off cause she was sliding off and it was effin with my shoulders! but after that it was insane lol. It ads a whole new dynamic to the workout. my whole core is fried right now. I had a good burn and pump in my thighs and butt. but i think with the unstablity that an entire person brings to the equation, it really worked my core hard lol.

    but it was fun i got some pics that i wanna post! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  28. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,713
    Rep Power
    3925355

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

    dude...they were different lol! i had to take the weight vest off cause she was sliding off and it was effin with my shoulders! but after that it was insane lol. It ads a whole new dynamic to the workout. my whole core is fried right now. I had a good burn and pump in my thighs and butt. but i think with the unstablity that an entire person brings to the equation, it really worked my core hard lol.

    but it was fun i got some pics that i wanna post! lol
    Doooo iiiittt!!

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  29. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,713
    Rep Power
    3925355

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Macros today will end up like this

    327P/257C/32F

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  30. Senior Member
    Wilpit's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,432
    Rep Power
    433870

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Macros today will end up like this

    327P/257C/32F

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Since you lift so early. What do you eat pre workout. At 430am my body doesn't want to eat anything and when I do eat it sometimes messed up my stomach. Do you go with a full meal or a shake?
  31. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,713
    Rep Power
    3925355

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post

    Since you lift so early. What do you eat pre workout. At 430am my body doesn't want to eat anything and when I do eat it sometimes messed up my stomach. Do you go with a full meal or a shake?
    How bout a meal made into a shake! Consists of
    48g egg white protein
    75g dry oats
    1-1.5 banana
    Ice
    Water

    Yummy yummy

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  32. Senior Member
    Wilpit's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,432
    Rep Power
    433870

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    How bout a meal made into a shake! Consists of
    48g egg white protein
    75g dry oats
    1-1.5 banana
    Ice
    Water

    Yummy yummy

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Doesn't sound bad. I may try the early morning workings sometime soon. So ill see how my body reacts. Thanks man
  33. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,369
    Rep Power
    3751494

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post

    Doesn't sound bad. I may try the early morning workings sometime soon. So ill see how my body reacts. Thanks man
    Have you considered training fasted? I always enjoyed a pre workout meal, but just made the switch and it's going great.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  34. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,713
    Rep Power
    3925355

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Have you considered training fasted? I always enjoyed a pre workout meal, but just made the switch and it's going great.
    Indeed I have. I did IF for three months a while back, not a fan of IF but the fasted wo weren't too bad, leg day sucked. My coach wants me getting this meal in b4 my wo so that's what I'm doing :-)

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  35. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,369
    Rep Power
    3751494

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    Indeed I have. I did IF for three months a while back, not a fan of IF but the fasted wo weren't too bad, leg day sucked. My coach wants me getting this meal in b4 my wo so that's what I'm doing :-)

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    I'm on day 3 of IF, so I don't have much of an opinion on it at this point. My first leg day will be tomorrow. Hope it goes well.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  36. Senior Member
    Wilpit's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,432
    Rep Power
    433870

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I would honestly train fasted in the morning and am leaning towards fasted training. Maybe just load up on bcaa's.
  37. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,369
    Rep Power
    3751494

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    I would honestly train fasted in the morning and am leaning towards fasted training. Maybe just load up on bcaa's.
    I'm using them pre and intra workout.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  38. Senior Member
    Wilpit's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,432
    Rep Power
    433870

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    I'm using them pre and intra workout.
    Yeah ill do the same if I train fasted.
  39. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,791
    Rep Power
    3873324

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    been outta logs for a while. how are you liking/how did you like mass hgh? i wanna use it during my cut with alphamine and versa 1
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  40. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,692
    Rep Power
    1099636

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    I'm using them pre and intra workout.
    I don't see much point to take then before and during, either or should suffice, providing you're getting 4g leucine.
    That's exactly enough to maximize protein synthesis, any more is just being wasted..
    I'd probably throw some carbs in there to spike the insulin, stay anabolic... I believe JM recommends the biotest or glycofuse
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DW 1st contest prep
    By Distilled Water in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 185
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 10:42 AM
  2. 6 Week Contest Prep - Duda "Muuy" Bueno
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 12:11 PM
  3. Last week of cutting, contest on Nov. 8
    By luisfershredd in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 02:14 PM
  4. 2 week Bulk then start contest prep
    By mdts in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 12:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in