Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)

Page 14 of 63 First ... 1213141516 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post

Beans, good luck with getting her in the gym. My wife refuses but I love her no matter what. My lifestyle caused her to at least cook good meals for me and my son. I think when he gets older, he will be the catalyst to get her past the fear of going.
    Baby steps right? Actually with us having a 4 year old it doesn't work right now, I also got her in there about ten years ago when I thought I was hot **** and pushed her so hard she got pissed and said shed never lift with me again I guess she never forgot that lol. She said if I did one of her Zumba classes shed start lifting with me. She's knows how good it is for her she's just stubborn. Aren't they all? Ill lover her no matter what!

Independent

2. Downed my Anabeta with my pre wo shake, gonma hit up my Jacked Micro I'm a few then blast some arms and cardio. Fock yea! I'm going to go back, per suggestions from you guys to hitting a bi/tri movement together for one set today instead of doing ea group separate! Should be fun!

Independent
    •   

3. Time for a real quick poll question,

If a guy wears exactly the same bright read sweats, and lime green shirt with the sleeves rolled up three times , every M/t/th/f/s does he, A) wash these daily? B) wash them only on weds? Or C) never work up a sweat as he mostly moves things around a little, grunt and stare at the mirror, so they truly never get dirty? Lmao **** this dude cracks me up. Same guy that asked me if he could show me how to do correct pull downs when I was doing the scapulea stretch partials the other day.

Independent

4. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Time for a real quick poll question,

If a guy wears exactly the same bright read sweats, and lime green shirt with the sleeves rolled up three times , every M/t/th/f/s does he, A) wash these daily? B) wash them only on weds? Or C) never work up a sweat as he mostly moves things around a little, grunt and stare at the mirror, so they truly never get dirty? Lmao **** this dude cracks me up. Same guy that asked me if he could show me how to do correct pull downs when I was doing the scapulea stretch partials the other day.

Lol, I hate those guys at the gym, worse than the kids that come with their parents to the gym and play around with all the equipment you need to use.

And I'm going with answer A

5. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Time for a real quick poll question,

Sounds like a winner!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

Sounds like a winner!
    Hsha I try not to judge but dude is RAD!

Independent

7. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post

Lol, I hate those guys at the gym, worse than the kids that come with their parents to the gym and play around with all the equipment you need to use.

And I'm going with answer A
    Yea I lift at anytime :-( and I got reprimanded for taking my shoes off for squats once, if they ever saw this dude he'd be banned for multiple reasons lol! Cannot wait to switch gyms

Independent

8. Damn sounds like planet fitness

9. Yeaaaa buiudddddy!!

Strength/intensity/endurance up

Those carbs helped yesterday

Warmup 10 min 125 cals

Cross body Hammer/Rope pushdowns
    2 w/u
    35x12
    120/14

35x11 last one sloppy
    120/12

40x7 good stretch and squeeze
    120/11 drop 90x8

EZ Bar Preacher/bench dips

60x12
    +60x24

70x9
    +80x16 shoulder started hurting

70x7.5
    +80x14 really focused on form pain diminished

EZ Bar curls (3 sec neg)/incl tri ext
    * I dropped the weight by 10lbs this week on incl ext to really focus on the stretch

60x10
    50x15 too easy

60x9
    60x14

60x8 barely
    60x14

Alt DB Curls/Kickbacks

25x12
    20x12

25x11
    25x12

Arms super pumped felt great! followed that with 20 mins on stairs. Going to try and get two cardio sessions in tomorrow to meet my weekly quota, I'm sick of doing cardio after legs on Sundays!

More carbs today. Ill try and get a pic up tomorrow am, woke up pretty dry and def leaner. Saw some veins coming in in my lower abs last night

Independent

10. Great workout man! You've got me fired up for an arm workout later today.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Great workout man! You've got me fired up for an arm workout later today.
    Thanks bro go kill it buddy

Independent

12. Bean, def proud of your progress man and it's inspiring. Vascularity in lower abs is phenomenal esp since you started as a fat man. Keep going man

13. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Bean, def proud of your progress man and it's inspiring. Vascularity in lower abs is phenomenal esp since you started as a fat man. Keep going man
    Thanks bro it wasn't much but good sign I'm on the right track!

Independent

14. Hell doesn't matter man, u know I was a fat ass too and I'm working on what your doing now. I know when i start seeing Lower ab vascularity I'm going to be ecstatic. Great job keep it up, that's a big accomplishment.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Hell doesn't matter man, u know I was a fat ass too and I'm working on what your doing now. I know when i start seeing Lower ab vascularity I'm going to be ecstatic. Great job keep it up, that's a big accomplishment.
    Much appreciated bro. You are going to get there no prob! We can do whatever we tell ourselves we can do! Keep killing it buddy!

Independent

16. Will do

17. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

Baby steps right? Actually with us having a 4 year old it doesn't work right now, I also got her in there about ten years ago when I thought I was hot **** and pushed her so hard she got pissed and said shed never lift with me again I guess she never forgot that lol. She said if I did one of her Zumba classes shed start lifting with me. She's knows how good it is for her she's just stubborn. Aren't they all? Ill lover her no matter what!

Lol, guess I would get a headband. New sneaks and Zumba it up. No doubt beans, that's. awesome she does something though. Keep
    Up the awesome training. I'm still trying to figure it all out with my 1 yr old, new job and work schedule.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post

Lol, guess I would get a headband. New sneaks and Zumba it up. No doubt beans, that's. awesome she does something though. Keep
    Up the awesome training. I'm still trying to figure it all out with my 1 yr old, new job and work schedule.
    Will do bro! Kids are a blast man nothing more rewarding soak up ever min man, goes so damn fast. Congrats buddy you'll figure it out bro! Family is number 1

Independent

19. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post

Man it's hard but doable with sacrifices as I'm sure we all know. My daughter is 13 months, I work a steady scheduled but often have mandatory overtime, or am forced to stay late or come in. My wife gives me a sad face every time I walk out the door to the gym and it sucks when my daughter chases me to the door screaming "daddy" bc she hasn't seen me all day and I'm leaving to the gym. That's why I just try and keep with my schedule and force myself to go. But if the family needs me then I stay home and play my role.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post

Man it's hard but doable with sacrifices as I'm sure we all know. My daughter is 13 months, I work a steady scheduled but often have mandatory overtime, or am forced to stay late or come in. My wife gives me a sad face every time I walk out the door to the gym and it sucks when my daughter chases me to the door screaming "daddy" bc she hasn't seen me all day and I'm leaving to the gym. That's why I just try and keep with my schedule and force myself to go. But if the family needs me then I stay home and play my role.
    Yea it's tough bro I feel you on that, that's why I said **** it and get up early lol. Got sick of my son looking at me along with my wife. I work for my fam biz so I'm on call 24/7. Getting sick of it lol.

Independent

21. Yea my wife is trying to get me into the gym before work but I'm not sure if I can do that yet. But eventually I may have to.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Yea my wife is trying to get me into the gym before work but I'm not sure if I can do that yet. But eventually I may have to.
    It's tough for a while but I adapted lol, she kinda forced me into it, can't really blame her tho!

Independent
  23. Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)

It's easy to do at 6am for me, I wake up at 5am. My last job had me working 2am till 2pm. So my day ran from 12:30am till 7:30pm so now waking up at 5 for the gym is a cake walk.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

24. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post

Wow. I c. Someone who I definitely relate to. I'm not looking forward to this as well. I'm in same situation where I have to leave 7 days straight but I get 7 off the next. When I get a rig near my home I will work you and have 12 hour days and want to still train. It's a decision to go although they may want me to stay.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post

Wow. I c. Someone who I definitely relate to. I'm not looking forward to this as well. I'm in same situation where I have to leave 7 days straight but I get 7 off the next. When I get a rig near my home I will work you and have 12 hour days and want to still train. It's a decision to go although they may want me to stay.
    Yeah man that's tough. It's prob easier when we aren't trying to lean out this way we can leave gym earlier due to not having to do cardio. But very few want to make the sacrifices we make and that's why we achieve success

26. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Will do
    i thought it was wil pit?

Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    very few want to make the sacrifices we make and that's why we achieve success
    boom
    simple, yet so many get caught up in other things..and begin thinking this lifestyle should be easy
    it things are getting easier, then you need to increase the challenge
    growth is a difficult thing to keep in perspective sometimes..is not supposed to be easy
    good stuff

(oh - dat back!!)

27. Yeah I guess you would pronounce it "will pit" and agreed. This lifestyle is rarely easy

28. Good stuff in here fellas. Just remember we are showing our family/kids exactly what hard work and determination will do. My son is old enough to know the diff of what a fat ass I was and where I'm at now. Hopefully this will show help teach him.

Independent

29. Off to grow a chest with coach!

Independent

30. Good little quick session a lot covered.

He likes my idea of hitting chest twice a week. Today we kept things In the 12-15 rep range since my md wo is lower rep range heavier wt. I'm kind of a newb to training My form isn't the best so today was great my biggest mistake was on the peck deck I was so focused on the contraction and not the stretch. I went way heavier than I normally do, but fully stretching out and only going to about 1/2-3/4 of a full rep. Holy **** I felt that.

He showed me how to pose briefly and looked me over and said, "wow you're progressing fast" I saw him 2 weeks ago, huge difference. He's giving me a clean refeed this weekend, no dietary changes yet but he said to expect multiple refeeds at least two a week in a couple weeks if progress remains the same. He said I'm very lean for being this far out! I'm ****ing stoked with myself and motivated to keep progressing!! Good way to start my day.

Independent
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. DW 1st contest prep
    By Distilled Water in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 185
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 11:42 AM
  2. Last week of cutting, contest on Nov. 8
    By luisfershredd in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 03:14 PM
  3. 2 week Bulk then start contest prep