Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)

Page 11 of 75 First ... 910111213 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    check your ego at the door bro! your at the gym for a reason! your arms might not be your strong suit but that is just the place where you will see the most improvement! dont worry about the weight worry about the progress! your killin and dont let something like that detract you from the ultimate goal which is being on top!

    remember that arnold lost the first time because of his calves, it never stopped him and he came back that next year with the best lookin hocks out of the lineup! weakness is motivation, not a hinderance!
    MANotaur, reps bro! Opening statement says it all.

    Bean, I am a strength coach for several high school students. That is my opening statement to them. Leave the ego, it doesn't matter how weak strong or big you are. Everyone is here to accomplish a goal. If we were walking Adontis' then we would have no need for the gym. It's good to know your weak points so you train them harder. Everyone has a weak point on their body. Keep killing those arms.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition


  2. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    MANotaur, reps bro! Opening statement says it all.

    Bean, I am a strength coach for several high school students. That is my opening statement to them. Leave the ego, it doesn't matter how weak strong or big you are. Everyone is here to accomplish a goal. If we were walking Adontis' then we would have no need for the gym. It's good to know your weak points so you train them harder. Everyone has a weak point on their body. Keep killing those arms.
    thank you sir! I couldnt agree with you more!

    Are you CSCS??
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

    MANotaur, reps bro! Opening statement says it all.

    Bean, I am a strength coach for several high school students. That is my opening statement to them. Leave the ego, it doesn't matter how weak strong or big you are. Everyone is here to accomplish a goal. If we were walking Adontis' then we would have no need for the gym. It's good to know your weak points so you train them harder. Everyone has a weak point on their body. Keep killing those arms.
    Thank you sir as well, I will work on that ego check for sure, I've been doing great with it accept today for some reason. I appreciate you being in here!

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  4. Great thread here folks!

    Bean : doing awesome plus you've got a great bunch who've got your back around here - keep killing it!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    Great thread here folks!

    Bean : doing awesome plus you've got a great bunch who've got your back around here - keep killing it!!!
    Thanks Liz!! Believe me I will not let you all down 110% always :-)

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
    •   
       


  6. Little update

    Well if I ever focking get let off work the wife and I are headed to a condo for a short little stay over the weekend. Going to go home and prep my food for the next 36 hrs. No gym where we are going but ill get up tomorrow for some cardio then I plan on utilizing the pool for some more cardio while I'm up there. We will gr back just in time to assault legs Sunday afternoon. Diet won't waiver i ain't even worried ill have all my food etc .

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  7. Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)


    Nice dude. Get away time is always needed bud. Keep crushing it.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    thank you sir! I couldnt agree with you more!

    Are you CSCS??
    No sir, certified Master Fitness Instructor. I got into strength training bc of my wife. She had a client that was a local high school weight lifting coach that always asked about me training people. He would see me at the gym training. He asked her if I would mind helping with a few new kids, on the side after school. I figured I could spare some time an have been doing it a few years now. I will probably get my cscs this year. Figured at the rate the high school weightlifting and sports in general are growing and parents willing to pay for training I might as well.

    I worked with two college baseball players last off season it was amazing to she the strength and conditioning they gained. I spoke to ones dad the day before yesterday, his son just got back from sitting down with a respected, highly respected, organization. He has a very promising future. He's is 6-4 215 and runs a 4.8-4.9, 40. He has some insane work ethic too. I was impressed with his athleticism.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Little update

    Well if I ever focking get let off work the wife and I are headed to a condo for a short little stay over the weekend. Going to go home and prep my food for the next 36 hrs. No gym where we are going but ill get up tomorrow for some cardio then I plan on utilizing the pool for some more cardio while I'm up there. We will gr back just in time to assault legs Sunday afternoon. Diet won't waiver i ain't even worried ill have all my food etc .

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Bro enjoy it nothing like some family time to get away. And who needs the gym when your away with the Mrs. hmmm I can think of ways to workout and have some fun lol
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    I plan on utilizing the pool for some more cardio while I'm up there.
    swimming = exquisite cardio
    very underrated exercise and huge energy expenditure if done correctly
    dig it!
    enjoy your w/e my friend

  11. Go recharge your batteries champ and enjoy some quality time with your wife!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  12. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post

    Bro enjoy it nothing like some family time to get away. And who needs the gym when your away with the Mrs. hmmm I can think of ways to workout and have some fun lol
    Haha I will bud thanks.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  13. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    swimming = exquisite cardio
    very underrated exercise and huge energy expenditure if done correctly
    dig it!
    enjoy your w/e my friend
    Very very true snags!! I don't normally have access to a pool so I'm actually looking forward to testing myself !

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  14. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Go recharge your batteries champ and enjoy some quality time with your wife!
    I def will AZ thank you sir!

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  15. Take a break bro! Where's the condo at?? Me and the ram are goin to our place in park city in feb! Hittin up sundance!! Maybe ill score a gig or meet the right person to get an in with!! Haha

    ~ MANotaur
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  16. So I didn't end up doing cardio, worked till almost 9 pm last night ugh. Then spent two hours prepping my food for the w/e. did get up at 5 ish cuz I was hungry so I slammed my shake got back in bed and had a Horny companion waiting there ;-). Got about 20 mins of cardio I. Then slept till 830 am. Feel great pop undone another meal them out the door we go, have a safe W/e fellas

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    So I didn't end up doing cardio, worked till almost 9 pm last night ugh. Then spent two hours prepping my food for the w/e. did get up at 5 ish cuz I was hungry so I slammed my shake got back in bed and had a Horny companion waiting there ;-). Got about 20 mins of cardio I. Then slept till 830 am. Feel great pop undone another meal them out the door we go, have a safe W/e fellas

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Perfect way to kick off the weekend haha

    ~ MANotaur
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    So I didn't end up doing cardio, worked till almost 9 pm last night ugh. Then spent two hours prepping my food for the w/e. did get up at 5 ish cuz I was hungry so I slammed my shake got back in bed and had a Horny companion waiting there ;-). Got about 20 mins of cardio I. Then slept till 830 am. Feel great pop undone another meal them out the door we go, have a safe W/e fellas

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    20 mins is entirely too long man. What are you tryin to prove
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  19. AM party at the condo???
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  20. What? There's a party?! I'll bring the keg
    Independent Review

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    20 mins is entirely too long man. What are you tryin to prove
    Haha I know right!

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  22. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    AM party at the condo???
    You know brother. Focking beast Avi bro. Ill get there soon!

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  23. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    What? There's a party?! I'll bring the keg
    Haha no keg bro, my bro in law had an I've cold kokanee the other night, fock that smelled great cannot wait to have one!

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    Haha no keg bro, my bro in law had an I've cold kokanee the other night, fock that smelled great cannot wait to have one!

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Mmm. I had three beers today. It was awesome
    Independent Review

  25. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Mmm. I had three beers today. It was awesome
    jerk

    well you're goin all to hell these days aren't pal?

    a fast-food burger in that thread..fries over here in another thread..beer here
    (worst alcohol you can drink damn near)

    soniamdissapoint
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DW 1st contest prep
    By Distilled Water in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 185
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 11:42 AM
  2. Last week of cutting, contest on Nov. 8
    By luisfershredd in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 03:14 PM
  3. 2 week Bulk then start contest prep
    By mdts in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 01:07 PM
Log in
Log in