Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)

Page 10 of 63 First ... 89101112 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

20 mins is entirely too long man. What are you tryin to prove
    Haha I know right!

Independent

2. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    AM party at the condo???
    You know brother. Focking beast Avi bro. Ill get there soon!

Independent
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    What? There's a party?! I'll bring the keg
    Haha no keg bro, my bro in law had an I've cold kokanee the other night, fock that smelled great cannot wait to have one!

Independent

4. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

Haha no keg bro, my bro in law had an I've cold kokanee the other night, fock that smelled great cannot wait to have one!

Mmm. I had three beers today. It was awesome
    Independent Review

5. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Mmm. I had three beers today. It was awesome
    jerk

well you're goin all to hell these days aren't pal?

a fast-food burger in that thread..fries over here in another thread..beer here
    (worst alcohol you can drink damn near)

soniamdissapoint
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    jerk

well you're goin all to hell these days aren't pal?

a fast-food burger in that thread..fries over here in another thread..beer here
    (worst alcohol you can drink damn near)

soniamdissapoint
    It was a 3 day refeed Snags! Lol. I know I just fell apart recently but I'm back on track today. Shooting for <2500 cals today all in the green. Hiking plus some core work tonight. Won't disappoint again man
    Independent Review

7. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Won't disappoint again man
    benefit of doubt, this one time..
    don't make me come at you again bro

8. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    benefit of doubt, this one time..
    don't make me come at you again bro
    Yut!
    Independent Review

9. Alright made it back In one piece lol, no cheating on diet, although I slept in today and threw off my eating schedule but I think I'm on track.

Did legs today wasn't feeling all that well but made it through. Spent a ton of time swimming in the pool with my 4 yr old son so I don't know if that took it outta me or what. The water 90 degrees.

10 min warmup

Seated calves

3x12/12/12

Leg press calves

3x12/11/10

Ham curls

3x20/20/15/12/8

SLDL

2x10

Leg press

590x12
    610x11
    610x10

Hack squat on smith Mach

155x15
    185x10
    185x9

1 min quad stretch after ea leg twice this hurt today

20 min cardio on stairs HR 130-135 my ****ing feel kept falling asleep after the 15 min mark

I can't remember my weight off the top of my head on curls somewhere around 90 I believe and 2 plates on seated calves and 3plates a side on other calf exercise.

Starting to feel groggy right now or run down hope I'm not getting anything. Loaded up on extra glutamine today and vit c. Also sipping on BCAAs.

Switching up the routine a little. I'm going to hit chest twice a week for a bit, I know it's not in the MD program but I've never done this so I want to see if I spark any new growth doing this.

Independent

10. nice work with the leg work and cardio bro!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  11. Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)

Sounds like it was a great weekend bean keep smashing. Package will go out tomorrow.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

12. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Sounds like it was a great weekend bean keep smashing. Package will go out tomorrow.
    Thank you bro means a lot. And looking forward to it!!

Independent

13. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    nice work with the leg work and cardio bro!
    Thanks Mackalicious (only semi homo) lol

Btw congrats with SNS love their stuff bud, lucky to have you!

Independent

14. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Thanks Mackalicious (only semi homo) lol

Btw congrats with SNS love their stuff bud, lucky to have you!

thanks bro,got a little something coming your way soon keep an eye out!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

15. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post

thanks bro,got a little something coming your way soon keep an eye out!
    Haha really I feel like a kid again. You bros are seriously the best! Much love!

Independent

16. Hey man im late but love getting to see peoples results. Im sure you talked about it but... what weight you trying to get to bud?

17. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Hey man im late but love getting to see peoples results. Im sure you talked about it but... what weight you trying to get to bud?
    Thanks for being here bud. Tbh not really focussing on getting to a weight really.

Independent

18. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    not really focussing on getting to a weight really.
    boom!
    the right approach to begin with

it does not matter what weight you come in at..you still have to win your class, and the ultimate goal is win the overall..
    in the end, it is not about weight whatsover, and this is entirely the wrong thing to focus on

nice again bean5er!

19. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    boom!
    the right approach to begin with

it does not matter what weight you come in at..you still have to win your class, and the ultimate goal is win the overall..
    in the end, it is not about weight whatsover, and this is entirely the wrong thing to focus on

nice again bean5er!
    Yea considering I might gain a little weight since my test. Levels were so low and now bringing them up i would be shooting myself in the foot trying to get to a weight. All about body comp.

Going on my second week of HCG and I can tell my levels are up my mood is better a little acne etc along with water weight. Holding more water than normal which is kinda messing with my head. Getting bloods done in a couple weeks to see where levels are at. I have Adex on hand but waiting to see my levels first, but I'm keeping an eye on the nips if they get itchy at all ill start it.

Independent
  20. Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)

You got a great plan in my mind bean. Same thing I'm doing on my next cycle. Not going to focus on weight just going to focus on the mirror. I will weight myself every morning cause that's what I do but it will go hand and hand with the mirror.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

21. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

Yea considering I might gain a little weight since my test. Levels were so low and now bringing them up i would be shooting myself in the foot trying to get to a weight. All about body comp.

Going on my second week of HCG and I can tell my levels are up my mood is better a little acne etc along with water weight. Holding more water than normal which is kinda messing with my head. Getting bloods done in a couple weeks to see where levels are at. I have Adex on hand but waiting to see my levels first, but I'm keeping an eye on the nips if they get itchy at all ill start it.

Are you on cycle right now? I thought you were doing an all natural recomp
    Independent Review

22. No not cycling I'm on HCG treatment for my low test levels per recommendation of our fertility doc. He gave me Adex to combat any estro sides related to my testosterone increase. This is all to help me and my wife conceive. She is on a 6 month fertility treatment of drugs as well. I will stay on HCG until we are done having kids then move to trt. And it's not a natty comp or tested.

Independent

23. What weight were you at? What page are you pics on bud? Any ephedrine? Or just learning through diet first?

24. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    No not cycling I'm on HCG treatment for my low test levels per recommendation of our fertility doc. He gave me Adex to combat any estro sides related to my testosterone increase. This is all to help me and my wife conceive. She is on a 6 month fertility treatment of drugs as well. I will stay on HCG until we are done having kids then move to trt. And it's not a natty comp or tested.

Hcg isnt legal i thought?

25. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    What weight were you at? What page are you pics on bud? Any ephedrine? Or just learning through diet first?
    Mostly learning through diet, will be trying out Lecheeks black Oxy eca and hyper t2 the last 8 weeks.

Independent

26. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

Mostly learning through diet, will be trying out Lecheeks black Oxy eca and hyper t2 the last 8 weeks.

The eca stack is beautiful.... my appetite was pushed back a little so i didnt loose too much of my mind.

27. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post

Hcg isnt legal i thought?
    I'm not doing anything illegal, this is a treatment for my low test levels. Not sure how or why legality came up. My weight is right around 182-183. My pics are kinda scattered all over in the beginning ill be putting some more up next weekend to show progress.

Independent

28. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post

The eca stack is beautiful.... my appetite was pushed back a little so i didnt loose too much of my mind.
    Never ran it before so I'm excited heard good things about Lecheeks eca so I figured I'd try it.

Independent

29. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

I'm not doing anything illegal, this is a treatment for my low test levels. Not sure how or why legality came up. My weight is right around 182-183. My pics are kinda scattered all over in the beginning ill be putting some more up next weekend to show progress.

Cause i thought that would be cheating.... sry bud.... i thought they had a list of stuff you could take... i dunno my bad if im wrong...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. DW 1st contest prep
    By Distilled Water in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 185
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 11:42 AM
  2. Last week of cutting, contest on Nov. 8
    By luisfershredd in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 03:14 PM
  3. 2 week Bulk then start contest prep
    By mdts in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation