BPS Surge Stack +Daa (un sponsored)

RageRv

RageRv

Awards
BPS Endosurge/Formasurge/Vanillean/Daa (unsponsored)

hey guys first log here will update as much as possible or as needed,

Formasurge 2/2 am/pm 8weeks
Endosurge 2/2/2 morn/mid day/night 8weeks
Vanillean 1/1/1 morn/mid day/night 4weeks?
DAA 3gs a day from Finnaflex pure test for 30 days and then viridex xt for the rest

8weeks total

172lbs
6'0
25yrs

im not really expecting too much from all this my goal is to lean out, i feel i have good size and i have room to grow and bulk up. Right now i want to look lean and hard. im the biggest ive ever been.

so my goal is to put 5-8 lbs of lean muscle and reduce my BF get ripped in chest and shoulder areas and defined abs

im open too any suggestions and comments

let me see if i can take some befor pics real quick

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely in on this bud!

RageRv

RageRv

Awards
alright! so this evening i started my stack, 2 pumps of Formasurge and i took one Vanillean 20 mins befor dinner, and had 3g of Daa. worked out at 800pm and i had a great work out....

one of the best work outs in a wile, holidays threw me off i bet alot of ppl too...

i Do want to note that i was sweating hard in my shoulder work out, not like i normally do, i wonder if its the Vanillean, im sure it could be.
well first dose of endosurge befor bed soon. updates will be easy for me as im online often,
so far its a great start.

RageRv

RageRv

Awards
does anyone know how to post pics without 150 posts? im having trouble

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just ordered EndoSurge & FormaSurge. Let's see how it treats you!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In!

RageRv

RageRv

Awards
update day 2
formasurge:
after i did 3pumps of formasurge my forarms dried up and skin felt tight on my wrist from using forarms to apply to chest, not a bad thing really just want to note this and keep an eye on it. chest neck and shoulders feel ok, i think it was just from the product drying on my skin, nothing to worry about. no rush after application.
questions:
does this rush everyone is talking about come after a few days or should i be feeling it?
is it ok for my formasurge to be a little clumpy when it pumps out, or "gritty" as iv read on the forums.

endosurge:
after my 3rd serving ive been feeling tired, more than usual and its my second day off. i noticed when driving that i just wanted to close my eyes and sleep from a 35mi drive. haha not sure what its from.

Vanillean: wile i was driving my hands were starting to sweat a tiny bit on my leather wheel for no reason. they never do even when its hot, haha cant wait to see how i rip in the gym later tonite. Back day

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I'm in bro! You will love this stack a lot! If you want to post pics I will PM you my email and I can.post them for you.

techlogik

Awards
Yea buddy. Did you read about L-Dopa and nettle root at all?

Sleepy...haha, no kidding. You do realize this is a treatment for parkinson's disease right?

People should really do more reading and going over studies on how these things affect the body before downing 6 caps of this stuff out of the blocks.

Good luck.

RageRv

RageRv

Awards
Yea buddy. Did you read about L-Dopa and nettle root at all?

Sleepy...haha, no kidding. You do realize this is a treatment for parkinson's disease right?

People should really do more reading and going over studies on how these things affect the body before downing 6 caps of this stuff out of the blocks.

Good luck.
you need to do more research then buddy, ldopa is not a hormone or artifitial chem created by anyone. its a natural amino acid from food sources. in those Parkinson disease patients it was shown to in crease plasma HGH levels. i think you need to do more research. Is Wikipedia as far as you go for research?

RageRv

RageRv

Awards
week 1
weekend was kinda off partied a tiny bit because my friend was leaving for europe for 4 months, everything was norm, but today i upped the form to 3/3 and im really glad BPS made this stuff smell like citrus cus my girl could smell it later on through the day after sex, i applied it on my upper back and shoulders so none really would rub off on her.

chest day was awesome, agression was more than usual and after my workout with my buddies i felt like i could keep going, i think i can hit some PR on the flat bench this next week. i felt like the vanillean was making me sweat like crazy. GOOD!
so far im loving this stack, keeping my eye out for joint stiffness none reported yet.

i got a slight formastane rush after the second 3pump application, after some body squats to get blood pumping. no rashes or irritations, skin just feels tight as the formula dries on the skin no big deal. after 3 days i switched to upper back and neck and below the pits from chest forarms and shoulders.

one good way i found to apply is get a normal sized sandwich bag and get your hand in and squirt it on there and apply and reuse the bag if u dont have gloves ready.

ill pop my endosurge right befor bed to get some good sleep

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad things are going well, man!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like things are going well.

I like the dosing on the upperback, good looking out.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How are things going, Rage?

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Don't know how I missed this. I hope you're doing well, OP.

RageRv

RageRv

Awards
ok guys got a gnarly cold, just kicked my ass, stopped taking vanillean and reduced the Forma to 2/2 am/pm, continued with the DAA and Endo though to keep it in my system, wonder if the low estrogen let my immune system get weak. anyways i havent been sick like that in over 3 years, but havent been sick much at all to begin with. still been training but havent been able to go as hard cus i cant even breath right.
its all down hill from here i feel alot better, just trying to work all the fluids out of my head and chest now.

RageRv

RageRv

Awards
started vanillean again today, and i feel really good in the gym despite having a slight cough still, each day im getting better.
Thank BPS for making Formasuge smell like "oranges" because throughout the day my girl can smell it sometimes haha, especially after sex.

I guess i should be posting my workouts up so u guys can see what im pushing, next week i feel like i will hit some PRs, i can deff feel the products when i take them.

Notes: Libido Up, skin is clear and looking really good on my face no acne at all, strength and agression is up, formastane rush after application of 3 pumps (this rush didnt come for about a week and a half for me) no rashes or discomfort from transdermal forma.

?about DAA, why is it good to take it all at once in the morn or before you work out? does it have a half life? ive been taking 1g 3x a day like the bottle says... should i switch it up now that i am feeling better?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Looks good man. Glad you are feeling better. I would just keep dosing DAA like you are. Throw up those numbers for lifts and lets see some PRs!!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you are doing better, Rage. Def keep the DAA spreadout. I believe the half life is like 4 hours. Spreading it out will keep you saturated throughout the day.

RageRv

RageRv

Awards
1/18 sides from cold still linger in chest and nose, didnt keep me out of the gym,
shoulders today

DB shoulder press, 65x10,10,8,5
super set
bent over DB raise 25x13,13,13,13

one arm DB upright row 45x12,12,12,12

behind the neck BB 70x12,12 80x10,10
super set
sitting DB lateral raise 25x12,12,12,12

BB shrugs 145x24,15,15
superset
bent over DB raises 30x12,12,12

solid workout by myself usually i have a lifting buddy or 2 next week ill go for 80lb DB shoulder press with a spotter,
vanillean has me sweating so hard, no loss of appetite, feeling motivated and solid in the gym.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice workout, man! Strong db presses.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Worksouts are looking good bud and glad the cold hasnt kept you out of the gtm.

RageRv

RageRv

Awards
Update, slight rash on neck nothing to cry about just thought id note, nothing uncomfortable, going to switch up application spots with the formasurge. still doing 3/3........ now im getting dry joints but its nothing to bitch about, supping with joint support. mainly feel stiff in the groin area and slight shoulders and right thumb, anyone know another effective app spot i can apply besides uper back chest shoulders arms?

2 weeks in on DAA formasurge and endosurge and i feel great, always looking forward to terring it up in the gym, feeling like the big man all pumped up wile i lift.

getting really nice sleep and dreams are starting to kick in from endosurge.

labido is up so high my wife thinks all i care about is sex, its too much for her, i gotta throw in a beat every now and then.

Feeling really lean besides the fact ive gained 3lbs, weighing in right now at night befor bed after taking a piss 177.1lbs
weighed myself with close and shoes on earlier in the day scale tipped over 181 felt nice to see that!

RageRv

RageRv

Awards
Monday Chest warm up with DB 45x20
BB 135x15

Personal Record flat BB
"245x7" 225x10 205x10 185x10

incline loaded press machine 2 45s each side 10,10,8,8 finished with decline and then peck deck and a little bit of Lat pull-downs to stretch my pecks

felt like a beast in the gym, and enhanced great mood all nite finishing up with a tritip sandwitch

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
You could apply to tops of feet. Skin is thin there. Log looks good, keep it up!

RageRv

RageRv

Awards
You could apply to tops of feet. Skin is thin there. Log looks good, keep it up!
The top of my feet are kind of Harry should I buzz it off? How long should I wait for it to dry before I put on my socks?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The froto look is so yesterday. Lol yes, shave those puppies down and that will definitely help. Just give it as long as takes until you feel dry. Some people dry quicker than others. For me, it only takes a few minutes. For others it takes longer. Just give yourself enough time to walk around bare foot and dry off.

RageRv

RageRv

Awards
Lol ill buzz them off, its not that bad though. Have you guys had
any minor rashes if so what do you do for them

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Never had any rashes with formasurge, but I've heard of others having them. I'd rotate application spots to the best of your ability. Use a moisturizing lotion. People don't moisturize enough as is, plus now it's cold out and you're applying that.

RageRv

RageRv

Awards
Never had any rashes with formasurge, but I've heard of others having them. I'd rotate application spots to the best of your ability. Use a moisturizing lotion. People don't moisturize enough as is, plus now it's cold out and you're applying that.
So a few mins after the form a surge dries its ok to put the lotion on its skin befor it gets the hose again?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd wait longer than a few mins. You need to make sure it's completely absorbed. Otherwise, you might be rubbing it off (that's what she said). Just make sure it's really dry and then go to town with your lotion. Also, apply it to your feet. :D

RageRv

RageRv

Awards
getting into my 4th week and my strength is through the roof. Im hitting Personal records on almost all my major lifts.

Flat bench 255x8 265x5
wide grip pull down 180x10
close grip pull down 200x10
squat 245x10
Deadlift 245x10
DB shoulder press 80x9

wanna start off by saying im getting near the end of my bottle of endosurge and im getting Gnarly dreams some sexy nice with raging wood and some i wake up to i think wow that was wierd as FFFF. one more bottle to go

formasurge rash is improving but still there almost getting to the end of the bottle ill run this up to another 4 weeks as long as i dont get any worse rashes... love the formasurge rush and applications.

Vanillean is awesome i love this product i am so beast in the gym and in theragenisis all work out and i havent been doing cardio and my shirts are soaked, wake up feelling lean and tight, i will stay on Vanillean for another 4 weeks.
overall i love this stack,
Stay Tuned

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Glad you're loving the stack brotha. It's always a great feeling to be hitting PRs. Keep up the good work.

RageRv

RageRv

Awards
i also just wanna add here that the rashes i got on my neck chest and under arm and forarm have completly gone away from switching applications to the feet and legs and back, with application of hydrocortizone with aloe. everything is all good now

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i also just wanna add here that the rashes i got on my neck chest and under arm and forarm have completly gone away from switching applications to the feet and legs and back, with application of hydrocortizone with aloe. everything is all good now
good to hear...the bps surge stack is one of my all time favorites!!!

enjoy!!!