BPS Surge Stack +Daa (un sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Never had any rashes with formasurge, but I've heard of others having them. I'd rotate application spots to the best of your ability. Use a moisturizing lotion. People don't moisturize enough as is, plus now it's cold out and you're applying that.

2. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Never had any rashes with formasurge, but I've heard of others having them. I'd rotate application spots to the best of your ability. Use a moisturizing lotion. People don't moisturize enough as is, plus now it's cold out and you're applying that.
    So a few mins after the form a surge dries its ok to put the lotion on its skin befor it gets the hose again?
    •   

3. I'd wait longer than a few mins. You need to make sure it's completely absorbed. Otherwise, you might be rubbing it off (that's what she said). Just make sure it's really dry and then go to town with your lotion. Also, apply it to your feet.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

4. getting into my 4th week and my strength is through the roof. Im hitting Personal records on almost all my major lifts.

Flat bench 255x8 265x5
    wide grip pull down 180x10
    close grip pull down 200x10
    squat 245x10
    Deadlift 245x10
    DB shoulder press 80x9

wanna start off by saying im getting near the end of my bottle of endosurge and im getting Gnarly dreams some sexy nice with raging wood and some i wake up to i think wow that was wierd as FFFF. one more bottle to go

formasurge rash is improving but still there almost getting to the end of the bottle ill run this up to another 4 weeks as long as i dont get any worse rashes... love the formasurge rush and applications.

Vanillean is awesome i love this product i am so beast in the gym and in theragenisis all work out and i havent been doing cardio and my shirts are soaked, wake up feelling lean and tight, i will stay on Vanillean for another 4 weeks.
    overall i love this stack,
    Stay Tuned

5. Glad you're loving the stack brotha. It's always a great feeling to be hitting PRs. Keep up the good work.
    •   

6. i also just wanna add here that the rashes i got on my neck chest and under arm and forarm have completly gone away from switching applications to the feet and legs and back, with application of hydrocortizone with aloe. everything is all good now

7. Quote Originally Posted by RageRv View Post
    i also just wanna add here that the rashes i got on my neck chest and under arm and forarm have completly gone away from switching applications to the feet and legs and back, with application of hydrocortizone with aloe. everything is all good now
    good to hear...the bps surge stack is one of my all time favorites!!!

enjoy!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 128
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 03:46 AM
  2. Triangle Stack by AMS (sponsored)
    By R1balla in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 09:05 PM
  3. Napalm/Fat loss Log (Un-sponsored)
    By striking in forum Supplement Logs