Millennium Sport Technologies CordygeN NanoO2 and Infinit-E log

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi I have been lucky enough to be chosen to log these 2 products.

I will use both products one time per day for the next 21 days.
Right now I am doing the P 90X workout so these two products should be put to the test quite well since P 90x is a lot a sets with little rest time.

I did rec'd the product yesterday, so tonight I did try them. Here how it have gone.

Tonight was plyometric night

Did 40 minutes of plyometric training; I used one scoop of NanO2, 20 minutes before working out and two scoop of Infinite-E just before the training and sipping it during the training.

first impression, the taste it not too bad, (Kona colada) Infinite-E is more friendly on the stomach them AAEF Karbolyn, I used it last summer to prepare for the Spartans beast run, and I could not took it intra-workout because I found it was too hard to digest. Infinite-E has the advantage in this department.

I am not really knowledgeable in the carb matrix of infinite-E, if someone is please enlightening me.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. Best of luck!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 2

Shoulder and arms P90 X routine. I great pump, kind of normal with that kind a of volume and a carb supplement pre- intrat.

Day 3
Yoga, no my favorite but still have to do it.

Day 4 legs

I do not follow the P90X routine since this is a lot a bodyweight movement and I prefer to use my bowflex for legs.
Did

5 sets of legs extension
5 sets of legs curl
5 sets of legs press
100 reps for calfs

Pass few day training went well, it is kind of too early to the if the cordygens or kick in !

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You do the P90 X at home I'm assuming?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes I do it at home, I also have a sets of selected tech dumbell, and a bowflex machine, looking to buy a pull up and dips rack in the near future.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 5
Kempo X, bunch of punch and kick not what I prefer, but gave my legs a break.

Day 6
X stretch
Just plain stretching

Day 7
Chest and back, push up super set with chin and pull up. I am doing it right now with a bar in the door frame, but i don't like to do it there, as I feel the range of motion is not that good, plus I am scare to break the door frame lol. This is why I am looking to buy a pull up and dips station. Any of you guy have recommendation regarding this purchase?

So far I found it hard to judge if the cordygen have kick in I don't feel that I have more endurance, but I go to the bathroom more often.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
yeah having an effect on your bathroom trips isn't exactly the goal, haha. Hopefully things pick up for you soon...

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ha ha ye I can imagine lol! But I figure out what happen, there are some case of gastroenteritis at the kinder garden where my two daughter goes, might be that I have been fighting that and not the product itself that increase my bathroom trip. Will see how it goes.

Day 8

Plyometric

So did the plyometric training and I had more endurance than the previous plyo workout I did. I felt I have more fuel left in the tank after completing the workout, event do I have probably done a total of jumps higher than the last plyo workout.

Day 9
Shoulder and arms
Endurance definitively up !!! PUMP painful, awesome workout, did the abs ripper x workout right after.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 10
Yoga X

Day 11
Legs and back, here I do not follow the P90X routine but rather did 5 sets of legs extension, 5 sets of legs curls, 5 sets of legs press, and a 100 reps of calf’s raise. + 5 sets of DB shrug.

Day 12
Kempo X

Day 13
X stretch

Day 14
Chest and back.

So far this stack I great for endurance, I am able to do more before I get out of breath my aerobic capacities have increased quite a bit. I am impress!