Winter cut featuring MST Shred Ultra and Cordygen Nan02! UD 2.0

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off a big thanks to CTDeuce and everyone at MST for giving me the chance to log these two products for them.

Shred_Ultra_large.jpeg

Cordygen_Nano2_large.jpeg

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Supplement dosing:

2 caps of Shred Ultra get taken every day upon waking. Another cap will be taken about 7 hours later. Honestly not sure how I'm going to use Cordygen yet. I'm definitely going to experiment with it for cardio and weight training. Looking forward to playing with it to see its effects. I will likely introduce it next week as I only have 20 servings of it compared to 30 of Shred Ultra.

Other supplements: “Staples” include whey protein, fish oil, multivitamin, fiber, vitamin D, mixed carotenoids.

The diet:

Ultimate Diet 2.0 by Lyle McDonald.

Wednesday and Thursday- Low calorie/low carb. Calories will be in the 1500-1700 range (roughly half of maintenance). Carbs will be under 50 grams on these days.

Friday- Low calorie/low carb. Might potentially bump the calories up to around 1800 to hit higher protein requirements, but still very low carb.

Saturday and Sunday: Carb up. Cheat meals galore, tons of carbs, tons of calories. Will not “track” these days other than trying to hit carb targets and protein targets.

Monday and Tuesday: Average carb, average calories. Slightly below maintenance calories on these days. Around 100 grams of carbs.

The workout:

Depletion workouts on Wednesday and Thursday. Friday is a day off. Saturday is a tension workout and the start of carb up. Monday is the “power” workout day. I could potentially add some cardio or extra work on Saturday or Sunday. I coach basketball so I will be taking every Tuesday and Friday off for sure because that's when our high school plays.

I've done UD 2.0 before and absolutely loved it. It's tough, but the results from my run before were fantastic. Hoping to use that knowledge to make this run even better.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1- Jan. 2nd 2012

Depletion workout 1

Warmup- Grasso Mobility Complex (Overhead Squat, Low Lateral Squat, Overhead Reverse Lunge, Romanian DL to snatch, drop lunge, sots press). 1*8 empty barbell all exercises.

A1- Squat- 6*12: 135 pounds for each set.
A2- BB Curl- 6*15: 50 for all sets.
A3- Close Grip Bench- 6*15: 105 for all sets.

B1- Leg Press- 6*12: 240 for all sets.
B2- Hammer Curl- 6*15: 20 lbs for all sets.
B3- Triceps Extension- 6*15: 30 lbs for all sets.

Workout thoughts: These are designed to be a lot of volume, not much rest, glycogen depleting workouts. Obviously the weight used will be quite low. The goal is not to add poundage or anything of the such it is to deplete glycogen. These workouts (yesterday and today) are by far the toughest things. If you haven't done high reps on minimal calories and minimal carbs before I can assure you it is absolutely miserable. It's long, boring, exhausting, sucky :) But just two days of it so gotta nut up.

Supplement thoughts: Right into the Shred Ultra. Not a lot to report on day one. Some extra energy and definitely a nice raspberry ketones aftertaste to these bad boys. I really like the formula on this so it will be interesting to see the results.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome guys!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2- Jan. 3rd 2012

Depletion workout 2

Warmup- Grasso Mobility Complex (Overhead Squat, Low Lateral Squat, Overhead Reverse Lunge, Romanian DL to snatch, drop lunge, sots press). 1*8 empty barbell all exercises.

A1: Wide Grip Incline Bench Press- 6*10: 95 pounds for all sets.
A2: One Arm Barbell Corner Row- 6*10: 55 for all sets.

B1: Lat Pulldown- 6*12: 70 for all sets.
B2: Inc. DB Bench Press- 6*10: 25 pounds for all sets.
B3: Shoulder Press standing- 6*10: 20 pounds for all sets.

Workout thoughts: These are designed to be a lot of volume, not much rest, glycogen depleting workouts. Didn't quite do everything I set out to do cause of time, but this was still a solid and tiring workout. Getting that glycogen depleted before the carb up!

Supplement thoughts: 3 caps of Shred Ultra again (2 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon). Increased sweating during PM workout even though it was cold as **** in the gym. Still strong raspberry ketone aftertaste (which I actually love). Some increased energy, but nothing crazy from a stim perspective hitting me yet.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you take the 2 shred on an empty stomach? For me its right on that borderline of jittery. Not quite there, but close, which is perfect. Don't want to step over the border into jitters, but as close as possible is a plus :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you take the 2 shred on an empty stomach? For me its right on that borderline of jittery. Not quite there, but close, which is perfect. Don't want to step over the border into jitters, but as close as possible is a plus :)
I do. Coming off a run of Alphamine (had about a 2 week break) so maybe I'm not noticing the stim effect as much (I consider Alphamine the strongest stim I've ever used). 2 empty stomach caps has been nice, I won't ever go above that.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today is an off day and the last day of low carb/low calories. Nice thing about UD 2.0 is you get around 2 days of planned pigging out carbdom. Just gotta be tough for 3 days straight to earn it!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome in.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4- January 5, 2012

Tension workout (at home)

A1: KB Goblet Squat 4*12
A2: Swiss Ball Leg Curl 4*12

B1: Floor Press 4*12
B2: Pushups 4*12

C1: DB row 4*12
C2: Band Pull aparts 4*25

D1: DB curl 4*12
D2: Lateral raise 4*12

Workout thoughts: This is just a nice tension workout trying to squeeze out any remaining glycogen before the carb up. Nothing too crazy to report.

Supplement thoughts: 3 caps of Shred Ultra again (2 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon). Definitely noticed the Shred pre-workout as I dosed it about 45 minutes before. Felt absolutely great other than some residual soreness from the super high volume depletion workouts.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5: Sunday, January 6th 2012

Nothing really novel to report. Continued carb up from yesterday. This week is going to be a bit off in terms of plans because I'm proposing to my girlfriend on Thursday. So I think what I'm going to do is move everything up one day. Tomorrow will still be the power workout and "normal" eating, but Tuesday will be low calorie/low carbs, same thing Wednesday, and same thing Thursday until the night when we have dinner which will begin the carb up.

Plan right now is to run Shred Ultra again this entire week and begin experimenting with the Cordygen next week as I start increasing the cardio aspect.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Started off the morning with 2 Shred Ultras. Already feeling a little stim going on this morning. Good thing, I gotta be powered through a monday morning basketball practice!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Congrats bro. Hope everything goes well and she says yes!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats bro. Hope everything goes well and she says yes!
If she says no I'm going to be pretty pissed because she has been hounding me about asking for the last 7 months :)

Not to mention I had to sell a kidney to pay for the ring, hotel room, dinner, etc!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6- Monday, January 7th 2012

Power workout

A: Trap Bar Deadlift 2*6- 185, 185

B1: Bench Press 2*6- 145, 145
B2: Chinups 2*max reps- 4, 5

C1: Kroc DB rows 2*6- 55, 55
C2: Inc. Bench Press 2*6- 115, 115

D1: Push Press 2*6- 75, 75
D2: Barbell Curl 2*6- 75, 75

Workout thoughts: Goal of this workout is max power. I focused on lowering under control and really exploding up as fast as possible each rep. Felt good entire workout. This is the workout that from now on I'll really focus on doing more each week.

Supplement thoughts: 3 caps of Shred Ultra again (2 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon). Still enjoying this run so far of Shred. It's definitely not a jittery stim, but it isn't like you don't notice you've taken it either. I'm pretty excited to start experimenting with Cordygen. I'm considering doing that Wednesday, but if not then I'll wait till next week since this week is a little screwy workout wise with proposing on Thursday.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today is an off day, but going very low carb very low calories today, tomorrow, and Thursday or at least all day Thursday until it gets broke at dinner.

Going to workout tomorrow, but not Thursday or Friday since Friday is a game day and Thursday is the engagement day plus staying with her at a hotel, etc. Hopefully will get some cardio in that night though :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Began the day with two capsules of Shred Ultra. Scale weight is down already. Some of that might be Shred, but some of it is definitely UD 2. This is my second go round so I know the results possible when done correctly. Fact of the matter is you are GOING to see results.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you feel the endurance increase from Cordygen Nano 2 yet ?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you feel the endurance increase from Cordygen Nano 2 yet ?
I JUST got back from the engagement festivities (she said yes) and I have a nice update from Wednesday coming with my first dose of Cordygen. I have to leave in 30 minutes though to coach basketball so I'll do that tonight.

Spoiler alert: Amazing endurance. Detailed update tonight when I get home from coaching.

msrider

msrider

Awards
I JUST got back from the engagement festivities (she said yes) and I have a nice update from Wednesday coming with my first dose of Cordygen. I have to leave in 30 minutes though to coach basketball so I'll do that tonight.

Spoiler alert: Amazing endurance. Detailed update tonight when I get home from coaching.
Congrats!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
congrats on the engagement man! Those are the kind of cardio days that you don't time out meticulously by each minute ;)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8- Wednesday, January 9th 2012

Depletion Workout

A1: Squat 4*10- 145 pounds for all reps.
A2: BB curl- 4*12- 55 pounds for all reps
A3: Close Grip Bench- 4*12- 105 for all reps.

B1: Hammer Curl- 4*10: 20 pounds for all reps.
B2: Triceps Pressdown- 4*10- 30 pounds for all reps.

C1: Wide Grip Inc. Bench press- 4*10- 105 pounds for all reps.
C2: Face Pull 4*15- 30*15 for all reps.
C3: One Arm Barbell Corner Rows- 4*10- 65 pounds for all reps.

D1: Lat Pulldown- 4*12- 75 pounds for all reps
D2: Shoulder Press 4*12- 20 pounds for all reps.

Workout thoughts: So Obviously this was a few days back, but I tried to (as much as possible) combine Wednesday and Thursday into one workout because of the engagement. That is a lot of volume for one workout and I hope to never attempt to combine the depletion workouts into one day ever again.

Supplement thoughts: This was my first experience with Cordygen Nano2. I took a serving right before the workout (well about fifteen minutes). I downed it quickly, but the taste was surprisingly good despite not really being a "flavored" drink. I did NOT mix this with any other pre-workout and didn't even dose Shred Ultra near it because I wanted to see what it would do on its own.

IT
WAS
AWESOME.

The endurance aspect of this was really, really strong. Maybe I was bound to have a good workout. Maybe the loud music got me going. But I absolutely cannot wait to see if this is the effect from it everytime because honestly this was one of the best workouts I have had in a long time. I mean a ton of volume, short rest, on a low calorie day with virtually no carbs the previous two days. Not exactly a recipe for a great workout. I cannot wait to continue to experiment with this and if this is the effect all the time this is one amazing supplement. Combined with a stim based pre-workout this might be an insane combo. Waiting to see if this was a one time effect, but very excited to run the rest of this.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 11- Saturday

No workouts since Wednesday due to all the engagement stuff and everything going on. Tomorrow I will be back to tapering down calories and carbs as I prepare for a more normal week of UD 2.0. Going to try and get a cardio workout in sometime tomorrow. Probably high rep kettlebell swings. Then Monday will be the power workout and we will get this thing back on track where it is supposed to be after the weird week of UD 2.0.

I did not take Shred on Friday or Saturday, but I will pick it back up tomorrow and keep running it at 2 caps, then 1 cap for the duration of the log.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice to see that it kick in hard ! Me I just started to feel it in my workout also.Keep it up and Congrats!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice to see that it kick in hard ! Me I just started to feel it in my workout also.Keep it up and Congrats!
Like I said I hate to judge something off one use so we will see where this goes from here and if that was just a fluke or something else. But if that is the way I feel every time on it then damn.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 13: Monday, January 14.

Started off today with two caps of Shred Ultra. Feeling good on it again and it has me extra warm this morning. Later tonight will be the "power" workout second time and I will post up what that looked like. Also going to take a serving of Cordygn for the second time before todays workout.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 13- Monday, January 14th 2012
Power workout

A: Trap Bar Deadlift 3*6- 195, 195, 195

B1: Bench Press 3*6- 155, 155, 155
B2: Chinups 3*max reps- 4, 5, 5

C1: Kroc DB rows 3*6- 55, 55
C2: Inc. Bench Press 3*6- 120, 120, 120

D1: Push Press 3*6- 80, 80, 80
D2: Barbell Curl 3*6- 80, 80

Workout thoughts: Goal of this workout is max power. I focused on lowering under control and really exploding up as fast as possible each rep. Felt good entire workout. Increased sets from 2 to 3 on all exercises.

Supplement thoughts: 3 caps of Shred Ultra again (2 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon). Combined Shred with Cordygen today. Felt good in the gym. Didn't notice the crazy endurance from Cordygen as much, but honestly this wasn't an endurance type workout. We will see how it feels tomorrow during depletion workout.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 15- Wednesday January 16th 2013

Depletion workout 1

A1- Squat- 5*10: 150 for all sets
A2- BB Curl- 5*10: 60 for all sets.
A3- Close Grip Bench- 5*10: 110 for all sets.

B1- Leg Press- 5*10: 380 for all sets.
B2- Hammer Curl- 5*10: 25 lbs for first two, 20 for next three.
B3- Triceps Extension- 5*10: 35 lbs for all sets.

Workout thoughts: Felt good throughout. Great endurance from the Cordygen today. Going to cardio test it on Sunday!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 16- Thursday January 17.

Well I started by assessing tolerance and I've ran two then 1 capsules for a bit now. (Including today). Tomorrow will be my first day experimenting with upping the dosage of Shred Ultra. Going to run 2 in the morning and then 2 in the afternoon with plans to experiment with up to 5 caps a day while the bottle lasts.

Off day today (we have a game) and other depletion workout will be tomorrow night before the carb up.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 17-January 18 2013.

Ok so decided to start getting a little experimental. Took 3 Shred Ultra upon waking. Definitely noticed more of a stim feeling now (understandable). Not quite uncomfortable and jittery, but 2 might be the sweet spot with this at least for this user. It says you can take up to 6 a day so I'll be experimenting some more like I mentioned above. I'll probably look at 2 and 2 next, with another day where I take 3 at least once just to compare the effects to this time I took it.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got a game coming up, but an update from yesterdays depletion workout is coming afterwards. Today is an off day, but some Shred Ultra has and will be taken :)

msrider

msrider

Awards
Got a game coming up, but an update from yesterdays depletion workout is coming afterwards. Today is an off day, but some Shred Ultra has and will be taken :)
Love game days, I coach my 2nd graders team. We crushing teams lol. I have to let my boy and another kid alternate who brings the ball up cause there bothe gunna score at will lol. love when the kids that aren't very good score though, means more to them. What age group you coach?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love game days, I coach my 2nd graders team. We crushing teams lol. I have to let my boy and another kid alternate who brings the ball up cause there bothe gunna score at will lol. love when the kids that aren't very good score though, means more to them. What age group you coach?
I teach high school and coach high school boys basketball and football. Enough to never have a free moment.

I've coached little kids in the past. Honestly I love that much more. Used to coach 3rd grade flag football in college and little kids baseball. Something about the purity of the game at that age is just so great. No attitudes....unless someone forgot the snack after the game!

msrider

msrider

Awards
I teach high school and coach high school boys basketball and football. Enough to never have a free moment.

I've coached little kids in the past. Honestly I love that much more. Used to coach 3rd grade flag football in college and little kids baseball. Something about the purity of the game at that age is just so great. No attitudes....unless someone forgot the snack after the game!
Haha, the snack is the most important part :)

That's awesome your a teacher and a coach! I fluffed off my sports and academics for meth. I was suppose to be an all athlete that did something with himself. Instead I dropped out and couldn't keep myself out of jail.

Till this Day. I've never touched the stuff since my 8 year old has been alive. I never listened to my teachers then, but I never forgot the ones trying to help either. Lots of respect for you Bro.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 18- January 19th 2013

Depletion Workout 2

A1: Wide Grip Bench Press 5*10: 135 for all sets
A2: Face Pull 5*15: 30 for all sets.
A3: Corner one arm Kroc row 5*10- 65 for all sets

B1: Lat Pulldown 5*12- 70 for all sets.
B2: Inc. DB Press 5*10- 30 for all sets.
B3: Shoulder Press 5*10: 20 for all sets.

Workout and supplement thoughts: Scoop of Nan02 about 15 minutes before working out. Ok this stuff is solid ladies and gents. The extra endurance is a definite noticeable effect. I haven't used ANY other pre-workout with this yet, but I'm wondering if you threw a scoop of this in with your favorite pre-workout before a really tough workout if you wouldn't be completely setup for a great one. Might be something I experiment with towards the end of the bottle.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 20- January 21, 2013

Woke up taking two Shred Ultras. The three at once experiment was no bueno really. Tried that Saturday as well for the second time). A bit too much there, but maybe some stim junkies would respond best at this dose. Now I'm messing around with 2 caps upon waking and 2 in the afternoon so this is the first real day of running Shred Ultra at that dosage.

Later today is the "power" workout off the carb up and I will be dosing Nan02 then before that hits.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, the snack is the most important part :)

That's awesome your a teacher and a coach! I fluffed off my sports and academics for meth. I was suppose to be an all athlete that did something with himself. Instead I dropped out and couldn't keep myself out of jail.

Till this Day. I've never touched the stuff since my 8 year old has been alive. I never listened to my teachers then, but I never forgot the ones trying to help either. Lots of respect for you Bro.
Kudos for staying off that ****. 2 of my buddies from high school doing semi long bids because of that. Just spiraled them down, down, down and eventually got caught with armed robbery trying to support the habit. I won't pretend I have any idea how hard it is to fight that battle, but I'm glad you have someone who forces you to keep fighting it (a kid) and it seems you are kicking its ass now!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 20- Monday, January 21 2013

Power workout

A: Trap Bar Deadlift 3*7- 195, 195, 195

B1: Bench Press 3*7- 155, 155, 155
B2: Chinups 3*max reps- 5, 5, 5

C1: Kroc DB rows 3*7- 55, 55, 55
C2: Inc. Bench Press 3*7- 120, 120, 120

D1: Push Press 3*7- 80, 80, 80
D2: Barbell Curl 3*7- 80, 80

Workout thoughts: Felt strong throughout this power workout. Added a rep to every exercise from last week, but kept the same weight.

Supplement thoughts: Used Cordygen before the workout. Strong solid feeling throughout. The endurance effect has not diminished yet with the multiple uses. Honestly this is the best endurance type supplement I have ever run. You can simply go longer and harder with Nan02. I'm going to experiment shortly with stacking it with a pre-workout and seeing what that is like, but it on it's own even is a great product. If you really want a product that can carry you through long grueling workouts look no further guys.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
awesome to see the results you're getting from the nano man!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 22- Wednesday January 23 2013

Depletion workout 1

A1- Squat- 5*11: 150 for all sets
A2- BB Curl- 5*11: 60 for all sets.
A3- Close Grip Bench- 5*11: 110 for all sets.

B1- Leg Press- 5*11: 380 for all sets.
B2- Hammer Curl- 5*11: 25 lbs for first two, 20 for next three.
B3- Triceps Extension- 5*11: 35 lbs for all sets.

Workout thoughts: Really good one here.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 23- January 24th 2013

Depletion Workout 2

A1: Wide Grip Bench Press 5*11: 135 for all sets
A2: Face Pull 5*15: 30 for all sets.
A3: Corner one arm Kroc row 5*11- 65 for all sets

B1: Lat Pulldown 5*13- 70 for all sets.
B2: Inc. DB Press 5*11- 30 for all sets.
B3: Shoulder Press 5*11: 20 for all sets.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saturday Jan. 26-Day 25

Got a nice workout in before the carb up. Still been being diligent with the Shred Ultra dosing. The bottle is almost finished. I have a couple servings left of Nano 02 though. Friday I did a bunch of heavy KB swings as my "cardio" with Nan02 being used for the endurance. Holy cow I love this stuff. MUCH more endurance than usual when I do these. Stacking it with a pre-workout today so we will see how that goes. Haven't used it in conjunction with one yet.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stacked Cordygen with Flashover for the power workout. Must say this was a killer combo. Flashover is one of my favorite and most used pre-workout and I know the effects of it. Nan02 REALLY ups the endurance aspect of this. I'm very sold on Nan02, I really am. It's a terrific product.

Today was my last dosing of Shred Ultra so that bottle is up. Final review of that is going up later, and Nan02 as well.