Chick won't be a MANgina on PR-XT

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
    Thanks guys! I am scared and excited for the pain tomorrow will bring lol
    get over it...nothing ever lives up to being as bad as you imagine it to be....well almost nothing, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

  2. Registered User
    DocBrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    282
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    get over it...nothing ever lives up to being as bad as you imagine it to be....well almost nothing, lol.
    true dat!
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net
  3. Registered User
    neddo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    24
    Posts
    425
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
    Day 8 continued to take 2 caps fated with pre-workout supp and carnatine with no problems. I am feeling stronger and was able to beat all my PR's today with the high rep routine I have going (also I have to thank Luke for the gentle prodding yesterday and I got to thinking how much heavier can I actually go until is almost unbearable...)

    I should be hurtin tomorrow!
    Yesss, these are what make the world go 'round

    In! Sorry for getting in late, didn't notice you updated the Promo thread with this.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    DocBrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    282
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    Yesss, these are what make the world go 'round

    In! Sorry for getting in late, didn't notice you updated the Promo thread with this.
    ALL RIGHT!!!! lol Happy you here buddy! Thanks!
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net
  5. Registered User
    DocBrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    282
    Answers
    0


    Day 9
    Lat pulldowns (underhand) @ 90 for 15x4
    stiff arm pulldowns @ 50 for 12x4
    1 arm db rows @ 50 for 8x4
    seated pullerow @ 100 for 14x4
    behind nek pulldowns @ 80 for 20x4
    AGAIN broke all PR's for this day!!!
    cardio consisted of 40 minutes of crostraining intervals

    DAY 10
    Cardio only day: step mill for 20 minutes with 10 sprints on arc trainer

    things are going really well, feeling much leaner but the scale hasn't budged...sto me that means I am maintaing/building muscle while dropping the fat!!! awesome!
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net
  6. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
    Day 9
    Lat pulldowns (underhand) @ 90 for 15x4
    stiff arm pulldowns @ 50 for 12x4
    1 arm db rows @ 50 for 8x4
    seated pullerow @ 100 for 14x4
    behind nek pulldowns @ 80 for 20x4
    AGAIN broke all PR's for this day!!!
    cardio consisted of 40 minutes of crostraining intervals

    DAY 10
    Cardio only day: step mill for 20 minutes with 10 sprints on arc trainer

    things are going really well, feeling much leaner but the scale hasn't budged...sto me that means I am maintaing/building muscle while dropping the fat!!! awesome!
    Great work woman! Keep killing it. Looks as if your building lots of musscle in here and your strength is up aswell, Nice Work!
  7. Registered User
    DocBrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    282
    Answers
    0


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBNLwZo3z4Q

    yeah I completd 4 sets of 10 @ 30'sDB...that is another PR! I am going for 35 next week!
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net
  8. Registered User
    DocBrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    282
    Answers
    0


    Day 11
    cable lateralraise @ 10 for 15x4
    stang DB lat raise @ 15 for 12
    @ 17.5 for 10
    @ 17.5 for 8, @ 15 for 4
    db shoulder press @ 30 for 10x4
    bent over db lat raise @ 22.5 for 15x4
    standing cable bi curl @ 40 for 20
    @ 40 for 10/ @ 35 for 10
    @35 for 20
    @ 32.5 for 20
    incline db curl @ 17.5 for 12/ @ 15 for7
    @ 15 for 15x3

    Cardio: hill lunges/speed walk intervals 40 minutes
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net
  9. Registered User
    BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,382
    Answers
    0


    PRs falling like rain up in here! Nice work!
  10. Registered User
    neddo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    24
    Posts
    425
    Answers
    0


    Nice job on the pressing! I would shoot through the "up" phase, as you have the controlled "down" phase downpat really well. Keep it up the hardwork
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/
  11. Registered User
    DocBrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    282
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    PRs falling like rain up in here! Nice work!
    Hey thanks! I really cannot believe all the gains I have made!

    Quote Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    Nice job on the pressing! I would shoot through the "up" phase, as you have the controlled "down" phase downpat really well. Keep it up the hardwork
    I will have to make sure I do that next week! This stuff is like maigic!
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net
  12. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    straight-up killing it doc!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  13. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,414
    Answers
    0


    PR central in here! Good work doc
  14. Registered User
    DocBrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    282
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Great work woman! Keep killing it. Looks as if your building lots of musscle in here and your strength is up aswell, Nice Work!
    Yeah I really feel like I am losing fat and muscle are just getting bigger lol (thank you!!!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    straight-up killing it doc!!!!
    HA HA HA that emoticon just made it that much cooler!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    PR central in here! Good work doc
    HELL YEAH IT IS!!! thanks man
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net
  15. Registered User
    mattys4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,832
    Answers
    0


    your huge doc
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  16. Registered User
    DocBrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    282
    Answers
    0


    Day 12
    seated hamstring curls @70 for 20
    @ 75 for 20x3
    romanian deadlifts @ 105 for 15
    @ 115 for 15
    @ 135 for 12
    @ 115 for 15
    seated adductor machine @ 135 for 20
    @ 160 for 20
    @ 190 for 20
    seated abductor machine @ 150 for 20
    @ 175 for 20
    @ 190 for 20
    waking lunges (bw) for 30 steps, 35, 40, 50
    (SS) db plie' squats @ 80 for 15
    @ 85 for 15
    @ 90 for 15x2
    Cardio: treadmill HIIT consisting of intervals of walking, lunging, and running with coninuous increase of incline with warm up and cool down total- 40 minutes

    my strength and endurance has been insane! I continue to keep creating new PR's DAILY
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net
  17. Registered User
    DocBrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    282
    Answers
    0


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R0poC85c-0

    breaking the old PR @ 135
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net
  18. Registered User
    DocBrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    282
    Answers
    0


    Day 13
    I still continue to take caps on an empty stomach witmy pre-workout supp and continue to have no ill-effects but just continuing to kick ass lol

    Cardio only day: Interval cross training using the treadmill, bike, treadmill (higher incline), step mill, treadmill (increase incline), elliptical- 40 min.
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net
  19. Registered User
    BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,382
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
    Day 13
    I still continue to take caps on an empty stomach witmy pre-workout supp and continue to have no ill-effects but just continuing to kick ass lol

    Cardio only day: Interval cross training using the treadmill, bike, treadmill (higher incline), step mill, treadmill (increase incline), elliptical- 40 min.
    "Side effects may include kicking ass, entering the zone, becoming beast, tossing weights like you own them, and being bad ass in general"

    Nice work chic.
  20. Registered User
    DocBrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    282
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    "Side effects may include kicking ass, entering the zone, becoming beast, tossing weights like you own them, and being bad ass in general"

    Nice work chic.
    HA HA that's I knew I was feeling something I just couldn't put my finger on it! Guess I should alert the MAN reps this stuff is lethal!
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net
  21. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
    you sure made that look easy for a pr!!!!

    good form, not much jerkiness. i like that you kept speed consistent for both up and down.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  22. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    you sure made that look easy for a pr!!!!

    good form, not much jerkiness. i like that you kept speed consistent for both up and down.
    Looked real easy! Think she had a few more in the tank. None the less great lifts. Good job on the PR!
  23. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,366
    Answers
    0


    In this doc! Love all the vids. Kill this!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  24. Registered User
    DocBrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    282
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Looked real easy! Think she had a few more in the tank. None the less great lifts. Good job on the PR!
    I love the push!

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    In this doc! Love all the vids. Kill this!
    Welcome! Thanks...and I am killin it in here, and then some!

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you sure made that look easy for a pr!!!!

    good form, not much jerkiness. i like that you kept speed consistent for both up and down.
    ha ha I know that was my 3 set but first set at that weight. I went for another set at that weight and felt the strain in my lower back next week for sure I plan on doing more!!! Thanks!
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net
  25. Registered User
    DocBrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    282
    Answers
    0


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp5_uR37YnE

    I have another new PR for my incline presses! I completed 5 sets of 12 @ 80lbs today...almost didn't make it lol the vid is the first set but I f'n CRUSHED IT!
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net
  26. Registered User
    DocBrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    282
    Answers
    0


    Day 14
    2 caps empty stomach (only side effects were mentioned above)
    Incline db flys @ 27.5 for 15x4
    incline bb press @ 80 for 12x5
    rope pushdowns @ 45:20
    @ 50 for 20x3
    strait bar pushdowns @ 90 for 10x3
    single arm reverse grip pushdowns @ 35 for 15
    @ 30 for 15x2
    I was a little sad today because all my PR's are increasing but I was not able to raise a PR for the last exercise I even decreased weight because I was using improper form (using my shoulders instead) NEXT WEEK!

    cardio: 20 minutes of the step mill, 10 sprints (30 sec recovery) on arc trainer
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net
  27. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,626
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp5_uR37YnE

    I have another new PR for my incline presses! I completed 5 sets of 12 @ 80lbs today...almost didn't make it lol the vid is the first set but I f'n CRUSHED IT!
    Well now that you're crushing it, you may be looking for some added difficulty?.....look at Mountain Dog incline BB press, John meadows variation. Takes the burn on inclines to a whole new level.

    Keep the PR train rolling, great job!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  28. Registered User
    DocBrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    282
    Answers
    0


    Also....today was my weigh-in with my coach.....I am now at 149.4 = 0.6 loss
    I definitely feel much leaner, and much stronger. I am curious to see what he says or what he will have me change.
    Name:  11413-3.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  113.3 KB
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net
  29. Registered User
    DocBrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    282
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Well now that you're crushing it, you may be looking for some added difficulty?.....look at Mountain Dog incline BB press, John meadows variation. Takes the burn on inclines to a whole new level.

    Keep the PR train rolling, great job!
    I would love to try it but I looked at a video and I am not sure what the differences are...would you explain, please?
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net
  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,626
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post

    I would love to try it but I looked at a video and I am not sure what the differences are...would you explain, please?
    Sometimes it's a bit harder to see on his videos bc he's so damn big! Basically, lower it closer to your collar bone. A slight pause 2-3 from touching and only pressing to 75% extension. You're honestly not too far off as is. It's almost as soon as you feel tension leave from your chest and move slightly more to your triceps you start to lower the weight again.

    Hope that helps, I'll try and video mine. I'm not nearly as large so it's probably easier to see lol.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  31. Registered User
    DocBrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    282
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Sometimes it's a bit harder to see on his videos bc he's so damn big! Basically, lower it closer to your collar bone. A slight pause 2-3 from touching and only pressing to 75% extension. You're honestly not too far off as is. It's almost as soon as you feel tension leave from your chest and move slightly more to your triceps you start to lower the weight again.

    Hope that helps, I'll try and video mine. I'm not nearly as large so it's probably easier to see lol.
    WOW yeah I will give that a go next time around thanks! and hell yeah I would love to see DW in action!!!
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net
  32. Registered User
    BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,382
    Answers
    0


    This is what I love about this forum and why it's my favorite......everyone helping each other.

    Looking great, Doc!
  33. Registered User
    DocBrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    282
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    This is what I love about this forum and why it's my favorite......everyone helping each other.

    Looking great, Doc!
    I know I love that too! and...thanks!
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net
  34. Registered User
    Cary K's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,392
    Answers
    0


    Thats why we are all here, to help each other out.
    After a year off, I'm back
  35. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    This is what I love about this forum and why it's my favorite......everyone helping each other.

    Looking great, Doc!
    indeed!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  36. Registered User
    DocBrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    282
    Answers
    0


    Day 15
    continue to take 2 caps on empty stomach, and 2 caps with breakfast, immediately following my workouts.

    lying hamstring curls @ 35 for 20
    @ 55 for 15x2
    @ 70 for 12/@ 35 for 20
    close stance hack squat @ 110 for 12
    @ 180 for 12x3
    reverse lunge smith machine @ 80 for 15x4 (KILLER!!!)
    butt blaster @ 70 for 15
    @ 85 for 15
    @ 100 for 15
    @ 115 for 15
    leg extensions @ 50 for 20x4
    cardio: 40 min hill lunge/flat fast walk intervals

    Day 16
    Was a full rest day. I have not taken a complete rest day in 29 days. I kind of had a mental/ physical breakdown as I became discouraged at my lack of visual results. I feel good and that I am changing and getting stronger but my body is barely showing it. I spoke with my coach by phone yesterday, and he told me that this will be a slow process because he believes I have some metabolic damage from my last contest prep. He told me that the only thing that will correct this is a lot of food and time. We will be increasing my calories, most likely next week, to see if my body can maintain the weight with some added carbs -about 10 gm. His had intended for me to respond favorably to the keto diet I was on intitally for the 2 weeks and for me to lose at least 10 pounds. I lost 4, and then when introduced to carbs had put most of the weight right back on...that's when he knew.
    So yesterday I needed a mental/physical break from training to gain better perspective. This morning I am about to go to the gym but not as enthused as usual but still gonna kill it!
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net
  37. Registered User
    BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,382
    Answers
    0


    I probably don't need to tell you, but don't discount the benefits of rest!! I imagine your CNS is pretty taxed as you've been kicking tons of ass!
  38. Registered User
    DocBrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    282
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    I probably don't need to tell you, but don't discount the benefits of rest!! I imagine your CNS is pretty taxed as you've been kicking tons of ass!
    yeah I was happy to have taken a whole day off still feel exhausted today but much better than yesterday...can only get better from here!
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net
  39. Registered User
    DocBrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    282
    Answers
    0


    Day 17
    lat pulldowns, underhand @ 90 for 15
    @95 for 15, 12x2
    stiff arm pulldowns @ 50 for 12x4
    1arm db row@ 55 for 10x4
    seated pulley row @ 100 for 14
    @ 95 for 14x5

    40 min cardio= 5 min bike, 25 min walk, lunge, run intervals with increasing inclines, 10 min elliptical
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net
  40. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
    yeah I was happy to have taken a whole day off still feel exhausted today but much better than yesterday...can only get better from here!
    doc...you can only get so much water from a well until you have to wait until it rains to replenish...


    looks to me like it hasn't rained yet!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Can a cycle be "wet" while on Letrozole?
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 10:41 AM
  2. Anyway to not be shutdown while on TRT?
    By willis3 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-10-2007, 02:37 PM
  3. Seeing I won't be doing another cycle till winter.
    By Jim Mills in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-16-2006, 12:40 PM
  4. Which car will be more expensive on gas??
    By sas4488 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-22-2005, 01:34 AM
  5. Should we be stocking up on Nolva/Clomid?
    By DieTrying in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-05-2004, 03:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in