Cary gets a rating of PH-17 (LG Sponsored)

Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

1. Quote Originally Posted by robmm View Post

Glad to hear you enjoyed your run! I have 2 bottles sitting here with 3 bottles of 7 keto and liquid forma for pct. Cant wait to run it after I heal from knee surgery that I am having tomorrow. Did you ever get a explanation out of mike why you didnt get your form xt as promised, this was a LG sponsered log was it not?
    It was, I have not heard anything from him. I have the emails saved from when he said he would send my PCT and when I told him I had a half bottle of PH-17 left. He even asked for my shipping info
    After a year off, I'm back

2. Quote Originally Posted by robmm View Post

Glad to hear you enjoyed your run! I have 2 bottles sitting here with 3 bottles of 7 keto and liquid forma for pct. Cant wait to run it after I heal from knee surgery that I am having tomorrow. Did you ever get a explanation out of mike why you didnt get your form xt as promised, this was a LG sponsered log was it not?
    Good luck on your knee surgery bro, I wish you a full and fast recovery!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post

Good luck on your knee surgery bro, I wish you a full and fast recovery!!
    I appreciate it bro, thats just not right when you are doing a log, and promoting a company's product and there rep jusr abandon's you, that is not the way to do bussiness
    Junior

4. I know bit its all good. Ricky is a damn good rep and is hooking me up with a 2nd bottle of Paragon

5. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    I know bit its all good. Ricky is a damn good rep and is hooking me up with a 2nd bottle of Paragon
    Glad to hear bud. Cant wait to get back at it, I am going to go nuts , dr said no gym gor 6 weeks and no work for 4 weeks
    Junior

6. Quote Originally Posted by robmm View Post

Glad to hear bud. Cant wait to get back at it, I am going to go nuts , dr said no gym gor 6 weeks and no work for 4 weeks
    Use those 6 weeks wisely. That will be the perfect time to plan an awesome workout! Keep me updated on your recovery

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-23-2014, 06:43 PM
  2. Dragon93 cuts the fat with the help of LGs PH-17 Sponsored
    By Dragon93 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 01-21-2013, 12:16 PM
  3. Replies: 1727
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 04:37 PM
  4. Getting rid of PHs
    By dmilhouse in forum Anabolics