Cary gets a rating of PH-17 (LG Sponsored)

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    Getty up
    After a year off, I'm back


  2. A pretty decent leg workout this morning
    Leg Extension: 215x10 230x10 245x10 260x10 (260 is max weight)
    Body Masters Super Leg Press: 300x12 320x12 340x12 380x7 400x6 (400 is max)
    Seated Leg Curls: 110x12 125x12 140x12 155x9
    Seated Calf Raises superset with Standing Calf Raises: 45x25 ss 340x15 45/35x25 ss 360x15 2-45x25 ss 380x15
    Finished off with 20 mins on stationary bike!
    After a year off, I'm back

  3. I think that I'm gonna take an extra day off tomorrow. My shoulder is killing me. If you haven't been on my past logs, I've had surgery on both my shoulders. Maybe the extra day off will do it some good. I know the really cold weather isn't helping it out either. Will probably do some ab exercises just so I can do SOMETHING!!
    After a year off, I'm back
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    I think that I'm gonna take an extra day off tomorrow. My shoulder is killing me. If you haven't been on my past logs, I've had surgery on both my shoulders. Maybe the extra day off will do it some good. I know the really cold weather isn't helping it out either. Will probably do some ab exercises just so I can do SOMETHING!!
    Do what you need to do to recover, ice, heat, and stretching are you friends
    Junior

  5. Days off can deff be good broski
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Days off can deff be good broski
    yup, i look forward to my time off every week

  7. And boom goes the dynamite! Really enjoyed my extra day off on Friday. I blew up chest this morning for over an hour!!!
    Smith Bench: 135x10 165x7 195x2 225x0 didn't get it 135x13
    Incline Bench: 115x5 125x5 135x3 115x10
    Incline DB Flies: 20x10 25x10 30x10 20x10
    Incline DB Around the World: 10x10 15x5
    Hammer Strength Iso_Lat Wide Chest: 45x12 45/25x12 2-45x10 2-45/10x10
    Cable Cross Over (Low): 25x12 30x12 35x12
    Finished off with 2 sets of 15 reps push-ups

    WOW, had one hell of a pump and I felt really good after this workout!!!
    After a year off, I'm back

  8. Looks like things are coming along for ya man!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Looks like things are coming along for ya man!
    Yes sir, they are. Slowly but surely! Rome wasn't built in a day.
    After a year off, I'm back

  10. Look into Joint Fixx From AMS helped my shoulder joints alot
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    Look into Joint Fixx From AMS helped my shoulder joints alot
    Wow, that stuff sounds pretty damn good. Thanks brother, I'll look into picking up a bottle.
    After a year off, I'm back

  12. Great progress brother - keep killing it!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  13. I totally forgot to post my week 4 review. Aggression, libido and strength are still up. You can see from my pics that I'm progressing along nicely! I'm not relying on the scales any more to determine my BF. It says that is either the same or has gone up a little. I use the mirror and my belt to determine how I'm doing. In talking with my rep-BIG Mike, I will do some adjusting to my diet. Also he has some BIG plans for me in my training after this run with PH-17. I'm VERY excited about it!! The dude knows his stuff and likes to share his knowledge with those who are willing to learn. This grasshopper is very willing to learn the ways.
    After a year off, I'm back

  14. Late but subbed.

  15. Arms today!!
    BICEPS
    Machine Preacher Curls: 70x10 80x10 90x10
    Standing Hammer Curls: 30x10 35x10 40x10 45x10 50x8
    EZ Bar Spider Curls: 2-10s x 8,8,8
    FOREARMS
    Reverse Curls: 50x10 40x20 30x30 20x40
    DB Wrist Curls: 30x20 35x20 40x15
    TRICEPS
    Cable Rope Pulldowns: 60x12 65x12 70x12 75x12
    V Bar Push Out (With back to cables): 40x15 45x15 50x15 55x15
    1 arm reverse Pulldowns: 20x12 25x12 30x8
    Life Fitness Tricep Machine: 80x20 90x20

    Part of me didn't want to get out of bed this morning, I slapped that crap out of that part and told him to MAN THE FUK UP and get to the gym!!!
    I'm glad I did because that was an awesome arm workout
    After a year off, I'm back

  16. Found out that a friend of the family on my wife's side went to Mexico and got some bad steriods and now is in a university hospital with kidney and liver damage. So sad...
    After a year off, I'm back

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Found out that a friend of the family on my wife's side went to Mexico and got some bad steriods and now is in a university hospital with kidney and liver damage. So sad...
    He needs a better source broski poor dude
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    He needs a better source broski poor dude
    I'm gonna have a talk with him, if he wants to listen to me. I'll show him the way
    After a year off, I'm back

  19. Well that part that I smacked and told to man up yesterday....he won this morning. I slept until 6:30. Oh well, I guess my body knows what it needs. I'll be back at it tomorrow. My 2nd job as a trained weather spotter may have to be activated later today. They are calling for the possibility of strong to server thunderstorms this evening.
    After a year off, I'm back

  20. Had one hell of a shoulder workout this morning.
    Seated DB Press: 30x10 35x12 40x12 45x12 50x6-PR
    Front Delt Raises (with Hammer Curl Bar): 5s x 12 10s x 12,12
    Cable Facepulls: 45x20 50x20 55x20
    Body Masters Machine Lateral Raises: 80x12 85x12 90x12
    Standing Military Pres: 65x12 75x12 85x10 95x6

    Man I had the ALPHA MALE feeling all through my workout! I felt and looked big, maybe because I was wearing black but it really added to my intensity and drive! LOVED IT. Plus the PR on DB press was very nice
    After a year off, I'm back

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Had one hell of a shoulder workout this morning.
    Seated DB Press: 30x10 35x12 40x12 45x12 50x6-PR
    Front Delt Raises (with Hammer Curl Bar): 5s x 12 10s x 12,12
    Cable Facepulls: 45x20 50x20 55x20
    Body Masters Machine Lateral Raises: 80x12 85x12 90x12
    Standing Military Pres: 65x12 75x12 85x10 95x6

    Man I had the ALPHA MALE feeling all through my workout! I felt and looked big, maybe because I was wearing black but it really added to my intensity and drive! LOVED IT. Plus the PR on DB press was very nice
    Awesome man!
    Junior

  22. Quote Originally Posted by robmm View Post
    Awesome man!
    Thanks bro!
    After a year off, I'm back

  23. Keep up the good work. From the pics I've seen, you're doing things right. Are you going to be stacking PXB on top of this?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Keep up the good work. From the pics I've seen, you're doing things right. Are you going to be stacking PXB on top of this?
    Yes I am, going to start PCT in about 2 weeks, so PXB will go along good with it IMO.
    After a year off, I'm back

  25. Today was a "a-la carte" day in the gym, I felt like doing just whatever, because I felt so damn good!!
    Incline Bench: 115x10 125x8 135x6
    Decline DB Press: 25x12 30x12 35x10 40x12
    Flat Bench: 135x8 145x8 155x5
    BB Curls: 70x10 80x8 90x5 100x3 110x2-PR
    Standing Hammer Curls: 35x10 40x10 45x10 50x10 55x6
    Incline Sit-Ups(with 10# DB in each hand): regular sit-ups 2x10 / sit-ups punching across each side 2x10 / flies out 2x10

    A ton of energy today, probably because of the PX Black that I'm starting to log
    BATTLE STATIONS - CARY BLASTS THE FAT (SPONSORED)
    After a year off, I'm back

  26. Hell yeah. Keep killing it!!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Hell yeah. Keep killing it!!
    Ain't no stopping this train brother!!
    After a year off, I'm back

  28. I had my workout buddy in the gym with me this morning but he wasn't "there". His b-day was Friday and he went out to a strip club and is still feeling it today. I still had a pretty decent chest workout today.
    Flat Bench: 135x10 155x8 185x3 215x1/2
    Incline DB Press: 40x10 45x10 50x10
    Low Cables: 30x10 40x10,10
    Hammer Strength Iso-Lat Wide Chest: 45x12 45/25x12 45/35x12 2-45x12
    Push-Ups: 2x20

    I'm feeling stronger when it comes to the Incline DBs and the Iso-Lat Wide Chest. Still have the alpha feeling and the wife is noticing my muscles more!!
    After a year off, I'm back

  29. I didn't have a chance to get on a computer yesterday after my workout because I had to work for 12 hours. I had an awesome arm workout.
    Cable Preacher Curls: 45x12 50x12 55x12 60x12
    Standing Hammer Curls: 30x10 35x12 40x12 45x12 50x12
    Incline 1 Arm Conc Curls: 25x10,10 30x8
    Behind the Back BB Forearm Curls: 95x20 115x20 135x15
    Seated French Press (using hammer curl bar):
    10s x 15 10/5x15 25x10
    1 arm reverse pull down: 30x12,12,12
    Rope Pulldowns: 70x12 75x12 80x12 85x12 - PR!!!

    I'm starting to notice more vascularity in my arms, especially when doing the incline curls!!
    I've got a half bottle of PH-17 left

    Did not workout this morning, back at it tomorrow
    After a year off, I'm back

  30. Today was not just a normal shoulder workout - today was a PR SHATTERING shoulder workout!!!!
    Seated DB Press: 45x12 50x12 55x0 couldn't get them up
    Standing BB Press: 75x12 85x12 95x10 105x7-PR
    Body Masters Lateral Raises: 80x12 85x12 90x12 95x12 100x10-PR
    BB Shrugs(with straps): 135x12 205x12 225x12 275x10-PR
    Hammer Strength Behind the Neck Press: 45x12 45/5x12 45/10x12 45/25x8-PR

    WOW, is all I can say about that workout!!! After, when I was in the locker room, I could really notice a nice cut/pump in my delts....LOVED IT!!!!
    After a year off, I'm back

  31. I hit another PR today on smith bench - 235x1.
    I'm noticing still more vascularity in my arms.
    I'm sad to be toward the end of this cycle but happy at the results I've gotten so far...
    After a year off, I'm back

  32. I talked with BigMikeC yesterday, he's gonna be sending me a bottle of FORM-XT from LG's Platinum Series to run as my PCT.
    After a year off, I'm back

  33. Name:  image-1407751642.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  480.1 KB
    Took this pic this morning
    After a year off, I'm back

  34. I haven't been on here in a couple days. Things at work are going downhill, so I'm looking for a better place to work
    Monday I worked out chest
    Smith Bench: 135x10 155x10 185x5 205x2 225x1 235x1 135x20
    Decline DB Press: 40x10,10 45x10,10 50x10
    Incline Bench: 115x5 125x3 shoulder felt funny so I quit that
    Hammer Strength Iso-Lat Wide Chest: 2-45x12 2-45/10x12 2-45/25x10 2-45/35x7

    Excellent chest workout, had one hell of a pump afterwards
    After a year off, I'm back

  35. Today I did arms but had to cut my workout a little short because i was meeting a friend of mine to give him my resume to slip to the HR guy where he works.
    Preacher Curls: 25sx10,10 25/5x10 35sx8 35/5x4
    1 Arm Db Curls: 30x10 35x10 40x8 45x6
    BB Curls (slow and concentrated): 50x10,10 60x10

    Rope Pulldowns: 70x12 75x12 80x10 superset with
    V Bar Pushout (with back to cables): 50x12 55x12 60x10
    Tricep Machine: 100x15 110x15


    I look and feel leaner even though the scales still say I'm around 25% bf
    After a year off, I'm back

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Today I did arms but had to cut my workout a little short because i was meeting a friend of mine to give him my resume to slip to the HR guy where he works.
    Preacher Curls: 25sx10,10 25/5x10 35sx8 35/5x4
    1 Arm Db Curls: 30x10 35x10 40x8 45x6
    BB Curls (slow and concentrated): 50x10,10 60x10

    Rope Pulldowns: 70x12 75x12 80x10 superset with
    V Bar Pushout (with back to cables): 50x12 55x12 60x10
    Tricep Machine: 100x15 110x15

    I look and feel leaner even though the scales still say I'm around 25% bf
    Keep blowing it up bro! Feel for you with the work bull****!
    Junior

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    I look and feel leaner even though the scales still say I'm around 25% bf
    Screw the scale. Trust your belt and your eyes. Sucks about work homeslice. I feel you though. At least in your current line of work you can choose to move on.
    Keep kicking ass.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Screw the scale. Trust your belt and your eyes. Sucks about work homeslice. I feel you though. At least in your current line of work you can choose to move on.
    Keep kicking ass.
    Thanks bro. I've been here for 10 years, longer than anyone but 2 others. I've worked my a$$ off to get to my current position and now that someone gets ahead of me and doesn't like me, they are gonna try and bump me back down...fuk that!!
    After a year off, I'm back

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Thanks bro. I've been here for 10 years, longer than anyone but 2 others. I've worked my a$$ off to get to my current position and now that someone gets ahead of me and doesn't like me, they are gonna try and bump me back down...fuk that!!
    Hopefully you don't work at the post office, you have a log to finish before capping someone.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Hopefully you don't work at the post office, you have a log to finish before capping someone.
    lol, I take all my aggression out on the weights and occasionally the wife...wait never mind that last part
    After a year off, I'm back
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-23-2014, 05:43 PM
  2. Dragon93 cuts the fat with the help of LGs PH-17 Sponsored
    By Dragon93 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 01-21-2013, 11:16 AM
  3. Replies: 1727
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 03:37 PM
  4. Getting rid of PHs
    By dmilhouse in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-28-2005, 11:11 PM
  5. lg marketing product x beacsue of ph ban
    By sicosico in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-15-2004, 01:13 PM
Log in
Log in