Cary gets a rating of PH-17 (LG Sponsored)

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

  1. [QUOTE="Cary K;3776135"]First off, I want to give a BIG THANKS to BigMikeC and LG for letting me log my first pro hormone (PH-17). I'll be using PH-17 for my winter cut in getting ready for warmer weather and of course my beach body. I am going to pick up a second bottle so I can run it for the full 8 weeks. I will be dosing 1.5mL - 4 times a day. Start dosing tomorrow and start back at the gym Monday. I've been out of the gym for over a month and I'm going crazy!! I've had the bottle sitting on top of the fridge since I got it and when I open the fridge, the bottle is just staring at me...sometimes taunting me! I really wanted to start it right when I got it but I knew with Christmas coming, my diet would not be the best. But now that Christmas if over, no excuses. For PCT I will be sticking with LG and running Liquid Formadrol and Liquid T-911.
    Other supps that will be used...
    Multi from the National 3 letter nutritional center
    Creatine
    Protein
    Joint support (glucosamine, chondritin, white willow bark, MSM, Fish oil)

    Workouts schedule (M-F) will be at the gym @ 6am before work
    Monday - Back/Bis
    Tuesday - Cardio/Abs
    Wednesday - Chest/Tris
    Thursday - Cardio/Abs
    Friday - Shoulders/Legs
    Saturday - Cardio/Abs

    Diet will be a
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Well well well.

    -Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    There's Aaron
    After a year off, I'm back
    •   
       


  3. How goes it, in here...???

  4. Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    How goes it, in here...???
    There the DeadMan, welcome to my "cutting" party!
    After a year off, I'm back

  5. Good luck Cary. I'm in. Go hard. Can you also post how you feel physically and mentally while on ph 17. I stock up on ph 17 and 19 and plan on running it some time in late April early may. Good luck kill it
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by MIGUEL1J View Post
    Good luck Cary. I'm in. Go hard. Can you also post how you feel physically and mentally while on ph 17. I stock up on ph 17 and 19 and plan on running it some time in late April early may. Good luck kill it
    Thanks Miguel and welcome. I will post how I'm feeling, not a problem
    After a year off, I'm back

  7. Cario day today! Took a different approach to my cardio. I started out with a warm-up of jumping jacks, punching on the heavy bag and a little jumping rope. Then I went back to my HS basketball days and ran various suicides down this hallway...


    Name:  image-1062841342.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  432.9 KB

    The various ways I did was, down and back.
    Down and back backwards.
    Sideways 'gallop' down and back
    Down and back, comming back switch sides 'defending'
    All these with a 5#DB

    Then I was walking by the stationary bike and I heard a sexy voice telling me to 'come here'
    This is what I saw on the readout...


    Name:  image-191076404.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  499.3 KB

    How can I ignore that? So, 15 mins and 3.47 miles later, my cardio session was over.

    I then did Nautilus ab machine
    90# 20,20,20
    Reverse ab crunches
    Leg lifts

    Feeling better every day I'm in the gym!
    After a year off, I'm back

  8. I am starting to notice some increased aggression. I was playing MarioKart on the Wii and I really noticed it when I kept getting hit with turtle shells when I was in first place...hahahaha
    After a year off, I'm back

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Cario day today! Took a different approach to my cardio. I started out with a warm-up of jumping jacks, punching on the heavy bag and a little jumping rope. Then I went back to my HS basketball days and ran various suicides down this hallway...

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****72 517"/>

    The various ways I did was, down and back.
    Down and back backwards.
    Sideways 'gallop' down and back
    Down and back, comming back switch sides 'defending'
    All these with a 5#DB

    Then I was walking by the stationary bike and I heard a sexy voice telling me to 'come here'
    This is what I saw on the readout...

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****72 518"/>

    How can I ignore that? So, 15 mins and 3.47 miles later, my cardio session was over.

    I then did Nautilus ab machine
    90# 20,20,20
    Reverse ab crunches
    Leg lifts

    Feeling better every day I'm in the gym!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    I am starting to notice some increased aggression. I was playing MarioKart on the Wii and I really noticed it when I kept getting hit with turtle shells when I was in first place...hahahaha
    Crazy...
    I still have one sealed bottle of seventeen left from a trade I did...
    May try that one andro or epi next.

    -Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    I am starting to notice some increased aggression. I was playing MarioKart on the Wii and I really noticed it when I kept getting hit with turtle shells when I was in first place...hahahaha
    Lol
    Junior

  11. Feeling great today! Shoulders worked out this morning
    Standing Military Press: 45x10 65x10 75x10 85x6
    DB Lateral Raises: 20x10,10 25x8,8
    Arnold Press: 30x10,10 35x10 40x8
    E-Z Bar Front Delt Raises: 10s on each side x 10,10,10

    Pretty decent shoulder workout. Definately excited for this to really kick in. I do have some DOMS in my chest and tris today but I expected that.
    After a year off, I'm back

  12. Was supposed to do legs this morning too but I ran out of time - no excuses though. I'll hit 'em tomorrow
    After a year off, I'm back

  13. Keeping my diet in check
    Breakfast: 3 boiled eggs
    Mid-Morning Snack: Greek yogurt & fruit
    Lunch: can of tuna, broccoli, and ON protein w/skim milk
    Mid-Afternoon Snack: PROnom 23 protein and greek yogurt & fruit
    Dinner: whatever wife and I decide on - past 2 nights have been a bowl of pintos
    After a year off, I'm back

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Was supposed to do legs this morning too but I ran out of time - no excuses though. I'll hit 'em tomorrow
    Probably good you didn't imo. Best to give legs thier own day! Their a very large muscle group and takes a lot out of your body trying to hit legs and any other major muscle group.
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    Probably good you didn't imo. Best to give legs thier own day! Their a very large muscle group and takes a lot out of your body trying to hit legs and any other major muscle group.
    Gotcha!
    After a year off, I'm back

  16. Well I picked up the scales that also measure, BF, hydration levels and BMI. Here's my results
    Weight - 212.4
    BF - 25.8% (got alot of work to do on that)
    Hydration - 54.1%
    BMI - 27.2
    After a year off, I'm back

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Well I picked up the scales that also measure, BF, hydration levels and BMI. Here's my results
    Weight - 212.4
    BF - 25.8% (got alot of work to do on that)
    Hydration - 54.1%
    BMI - 27.2
    We all start somewhere my brother remember your only true competition is the person you were yesterday!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  18. Late but subbed!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  19. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    We all start somewhere my brother remember your only true competition is the person you were yesterday!
    That's so true bro. Gotta start somewhere. Now that I know what my BF is I can monitor it and see what's working and what's not.
    After a year off, I'm back

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Late but subbed!
    Welcome Mack.
    After a year off, I'm back

  21. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

    We all start somewhere my brother remember your only true competition is the person you were yesterday!
    I have definately found my motivation. I'm going to set, small yet obtainable goals. First is getting under 20% BF then 5% lower each goal.
    After a year off, I'm back

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post

    I have definately found my motivation. I'm going to set, small yet obtainable goals. First is getting under 20% BF then 5% lower each goal.
    What I did...

    -Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  23. Ok, so here's my week 1 review...
    Being the first week, I am not experiencing too much yet. Aggression is up a little though. Looking for things to pick up this week!
    After a year off, I'm back

  24. Should be just "kicking in"... Should be good from here on!
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    Should be just "kicking in"... Should be good from here on!
    Really looking forward to it!!
    After a year off, I'm back
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-23-2014, 05:43 PM
  2. Dragon93 cuts the fat with the help of LGs PH-17 Sponsored
    By Dragon93 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 01-21-2013, 11:16 AM
  3. Replies: 1727
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 03:37 PM
  4. Getting rid of PHs
    By dmilhouse in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-28-2005, 11:11 PM
  5. lg marketing product x beacsue of ph ban
    By sicosico in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-15-2004, 01:13 PM
Log in
Log in