Testabolan V2! Get swole and scary (Sponsored log, Oogaly_Boogal)

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
:arms: Thank you to everyone over at iforce for the chance to log this.:arms:

The Product
: Testabolan V2

View attachment 72342

TESTABOLAN V2: The Muscle Building MAXIMIZER!

iForce Nutrition revolutionized the Natural Muscle Enhancer market with the original Testabolan. Now we have taken it to the next level and set a new standard in Natural Muscle Enhancers with Testabolan V2!Formulated with the latest cutting-edge nutraceuticals, Testabolan V2 is the answer to anyone looking to increase muscle mass, strength, and build a lean muscular physique.Testabolan V2 Promotes:

• Unparalleled Gains in Size and Strength!
  • Increased Free Testosterone
  • Lower ABP and SHBG (Hormones that make Testosterone Inactive)!
  • Reduce Muscle Catabolism!
  • Increase Protein Synthesis for Supercharged Gains in Size and Strength!
  • Maximize IGF, NGF, FGF, EGF Growth Factors
  • On/Off Cycle Maximize the GAINS!!
Increase FREE TESTOSTERONE:

Bond Testosterone, although it increases your bodies total testosterone, is useless for Muscle Building. In order to Grow and develop the Ultimate Lean Muscular Physique your Bodies FREE TESTOSTERONE is the key factor. The vast majority of circulating testosterone is bound by Androgen Binding Protein as well as Sex Hormone Binding Globulin. Both screw your body out of the all important Free Testosterone. TESTABOLAN V2 acts as an ABP/SHBG modulator because it directly competes with the circulating testosterone. Meaning it goes to bind with those nasty ABP/SHBG to leave your bodies Testosterone Free!! In turn your body is able to go into a Myotropic State which synthesizes (turns amino acids into Muscle) more protein, increase strength and improve body composition by burning more fat and building more muscle.REDUCE MUSCLE CATABOLISM, INCREASE the MYOTROPIC STATE:

Muscle catabolism tears the muscle down for use elsewhere in the body. Muscle catabolism is the the factor that keeps your body from developing beyond its normal genetic potential. Reduce Muscle catabolism and increase the amount of muscle your body will develop. Testabolan V2 attacks muscle catabolism in two pathways: Increase protein synthesis, the ingredients utilized in Testabolan V2 have in numerous studies proven the ability to increase Protein synthesis, This means that you body will go into overload to develop new muscle cells as long as you provide the PROTEIN! In studies this ingredient has shown better distinction than Dianabol for creating Protein Synthesis. Reduce Cortisol Release – Testbolan V2 contains necessary ingredients to work with your bodies natural measure to reduce the release of Cortisol. This nasty hormone is triggered when your body is under stress. It eats muscle tissue leaving you with less of your gains. Testabolan V2 hits this hormone Head on! Addressing muscle catabolism and an increased myotropic state, Testabolan V2 promotes the building of new muscle tissue and an increased rate of fat oxidation.Increased Levels of Growth Hormone:

GH’s role in muscle building is to stimulate liver cells and other tissues to secrete IGF-1 (insulin-like growth factors). IGF-1 stimulates both the differentiation and proliferation of myoblasts (muscle fiber multiplication). The combination of GH and IGF-1 creates a Myotropic atmosphere that drive the growth of LEAN Muscle tissue. Testabolan V2 maximizes ingredients that are rich in the amino acid L-Dopa. Increased levels of L-Dopa raise the endogenous production of Human Growth Hormone as well as testosterone. This increases protein synthesis as well as the breakdown of fat stores in the body.Growth Factors:

Muscle Tissue is built through many pathways. In order to grow Super Human Muscle, many growth factors must be addressed and present. Testabolan V2 is specifically formulated with Isolated embryonic oglio-peptide. This peptide contains naturally occurring IGF-1 and IGF-2 (insulin like growth factors 1 and 2), FGF (fibroblast growth factors), NGF (nerve growth factors), EGF (epidermal growth factors), and CTGF (connective tissue growth factors). In this form the growth factors are able to be absorbed fully without being broken down in the gut. This is unique as most growth factors (in other forms) are unable to penetrate the barriers necessary to be absorbed.Developing a natural muscle enhancer that provides results is not an easy task. In this world of drugs developing results is an absolute necessity. Testabolan V2 is the answer. If you are training with out Testabolan V2 your results are at best not up to par.

The MAN:
Height: 6'
Weight: 198

The DREAM:

Currently on a bulk, looking to boost some testosterone, increase lifts and muscle mass!

The ANTHEM:

<strong><font size="3"><span style="color:#a52a2a;">[video=youtube;GoCOg8ZzUfg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoCOg8ZzUfg[/video]

princevince

Awards
  • Established
great product but even better when stacked with rev.v2 for 8 weeks.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
great product but even better when stacked with rev.v2 for 8 weeks.

Don't know what that is.

Anyways! Reserved for before/after

Edit: Starting DAY,1 on the first of January . Makes it a nicer log to follow.

STEELCITY

Awards
Just jumped on Testabolan V2 and Lights Out..Should start using these supplements in a week. I have stacked Tropinol and Rev V2 about 6 months ago and I loved these iForce products. Now, this is the first time I am taking any GH products, I've always been skeptical about GH because I would hear that it can enlarge your organs. After talking to a couple guys I know that are in great shape they explained the steroid GH and this type of GH, so I just said F*** it. Now the only thing I am trying to figure out is if I should get into the 5-3-1 workout. I want the best results from this cycle. Any suggestions?

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Just jumped on Testabolan V2 and Lights Out..Should start using these supplements in a week. I have stacked Tropinol and Rev V2 about 6 months ago and I loved these iForce products. Now, this is the first time I am taking any GH products, I've always been skeptical about GH because I would hear that it can enlarge your organs. After talking to a couple guys I know that are in great shape they explained the steroid GH and this type of GH, so I just said F*** it. Now the only thing I am trying to figure out is if I should get into the 5-3-1 workout. I want the best results from this cycle. Any suggestions?
Not to be a total ass but this is a log, i don't work for iforce. Let's try and keep this on track. Ask your questions elsewhere.

Edit: oh and happy new years

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Day 1: 1/1/2013

So I started off my Tetabolan V2 off, two in the morning and then two at night.

Nothing to note yet, the bottle smells awesome though, like chocolate almost.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Don't know what that is.

Anyways! Reserved for before/after

Edit: Starting DAY,1 on the first of January . Makes it a nicer log to follow.
iForce Reversitol V2

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Sweet looking log, so in!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Today is day three, had a pretty beasty workout. Only cut it short because i was in there for too long. Will update when i get to my laptop.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love cutting my workouts short because im there to long lol.. nothing pisses me off more!

Solid start so far! Will be following!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I love cutting my workouts short because im there to long lol.. nothing pisses me off more!

Solid start so far! Will be following!

Haha yeah, I need a 24hour gym.

Took my V2 in the morning as is norm and went on with my day.

Drank my Origin before my lift, with some amino acids tossed in.

Todays lift! I do A LOT of row work.

Krock Rows:
110lbs x 12
110lb x 12
110lbs x 12
110lbs x8

Bent over rows *making sure to keep a 120* bend *
135lbs x 15
225lbs x 10
225lbs x 12
225lbs x 15

Seated rows: reverse pyramid

275lbs x 8
250lbs x 12
225lbs x 15
90 second rest
225lbs x failure

Squat position rope pulls, each hand:
180lbs x 8
150lbs x 10
120lbs x 15
120lbs x 12

Then seated lat rows (hammer machine)
90lbs x failure
90lbs x failure
90lbs x failure

T-bar rows:
90lbs + whatever the bar counts for, x 20 reps for 3 sets
Then single handed for 2 sets till failure just to max out the lower lats.

Seated lat pull downs with neutral grip: Making sure to pinch the lower portion of my lats

120lbs x 12
120lbs x 12
120lbs x 12
120lbs x failure

Then I moved over to some aux work, hammer curls, kelso shrugs, preacher curls, nothing too interesting.

I wanted to deadlift but did balance beam pistol squats two days ago and I'm still being punished.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Today is day 6: Had a good chest lift yesterday. Hit 225 on incline for 10 with an injured shoulder. Usually pump around 15 out.

Libido seems to be up.

STEELCITY

Awards
Hey Mike out of curiosity, I am starting Testabolan tonight and last time we talked I was in on Tropinol/Rev v2 (great stack). Testabolan requires pct right?

PS- nice log so far oogaly

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Mike out of curiosity, I am starting Testabolan tonight and last time we talked I was in on Tropinol/Rev v2 (great stack). Testabolan requires pct right?

No PCT is required whatsoever for any of our products.

OP - Glad to hear libido is up, sounds like you're primed to start seeing some serious strength + size gains.

You can try taking your 2nd dose pre-workout, or around dinner time as well. it is not mandatory to take 2nd dose before bed(just an FYI). Keep up the great log!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
late but in, glad your libido is increased already

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
No PCT is required whatsoever for any of our products.

OP - Glad to hear libido is up, sounds like you're primed to start seeing some serious strength + size gains.

You can try taking your 2nd dose pre-workout, or around dinner time as well. it is not mandatory to take 2nd dose before bed(just an FYI). Keep up the great log!
Awesome ill be tossing it in pre workout from now on. Flu just hit me so the lifts these next few days might be a little crappy.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Meant to update this, caught the flu after coming off of antibiotics. God is trolling me! :sad:

Haha anyways I'm not one to sit around, "little by little becomes a lot!"

Yesterday I did legs, took my Testo pre workout and had a nice leg lift. I have chicken legs, always have so I rarely go really heavy.

10 minute stationary bike warm up
4 sets of quad extensions (warm up)

Then off to the real work

ATG Squats :
135x15
205x12
225x8

Front Squats ATG:

205 X 10
225 X 10
275 X 3

Rack pulls
225x25
315x15
405x10
495x3
585x1

Then did aux work, nothing too interesting. I'm feeling good when I hit the gym though, Origin + Testabolan are helping out with this bulk.

Current weight is 200lbs

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Nope, no pct needed bro :).

Know that you have tropinol, reversitol v.2 under your belt, and on way with testabolan v.2.. you must try intimidate next! You will love it!

Mike

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
what the hell, i posted an update yesterday and it's gone. Well my strength seems to be rising a bit, but im back in the hospital for antibiotics. First run didnt work.

STEELCITY

Awards
Ive tried intimidate..it was great..throws you in a deep sleep..currently on Lights Out..i tried it last night for the first time and I slept about 8 hours and felt like I slept 12 hours when I woke up..also the libido was good to go day ONE for me with testabolan..God bless, i-force has been treating me well

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive tried intimidate..it was great..throws you in a deep sleep..currently on Lights Out..i tried it last night for the first time and I slept about 8 hours and felt like I slept 12 hours when I woke up..also the libido was good to go day ONE for me with testabolan..God bless, i-force has been treating me well
awesome feedback right there, thank you!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Just got my hands on some lights out. Great stuff, slept like a baby! Testa is treating me well.

STEELCITY

Awards
your very well come but thank you guys for providing the consumer with a healthier alternative..I forgot to mention i feel like I'm a combination of scarface and the black spider man on testabolan too haha..

my opinion/philosophy, whatever you want to call it..in todays world with all these hormones and preservatives that our in our food, I feel it's good to take supplements like these a couple times a years as a man just to flush out hormones that dont belong our bodies..

I was in Greece a few years ago visiting some family in their village and I swear to you guys....I had ONE egg from a chicken there. Would you believe this one egg stuffed me more than a three-egg omelette here? Why? Because it's wholesome. Im in the restaurant business out here and I see these huge slabs of beef, pork, etc. that come in. The salesperson goes to me one day, "how old do you think this pig was?" (it was a huge slab of pork loin) I go, "I dont know 2-3 years old?" He goes, "ONE month old". That's not normal guys. I know I got off topic but we have to watch everything today.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Update:

Feeling mighty fine today! After $530, the antibiotics are finally starting to work. Also seem to have caught an ear infection so I'm killing that with natural herbs. Just not my month haha.

Libido is still there, feeling alpha now! Went from cleaning my room to destroying things. Damn you Eminem!

[video=youtube;P3oBZ4_TNys]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3oBZ4_TNys[/video]

LIBIDO CHECK!:

bfRvf.jpg

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Today is day 15. Had a good lift still hitting 225x15 reps even though im dying haha.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Have you experienced Back pumps with this at all?

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
In for future libido checks ;)

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Haha thanks mike, ill be tossing up better numbers when I get a new spotter. My last one used to slap the bar...not something you want someone doing when you have 3 plates on it.

Today was a beast leg day, not the numbers but it's been a very long time since my legs felt like mush.

I forgot to take my testabolan pre workout though, probably why I couldn't lift as heavy haha.

Front squat:

Warmed up with the bar ATG.

135lbs X 20
205lbs x 15
225lbs x 10
255lbs x 8

Squats:

255lbs x 5
225lbs x 10
225lbs x 10
135lbs x failure

Hamstring curls:
90lbs x 15
90lbs x 10
90lbs x 10
90lbs x 12

Stationary bike for a quick 5 minutes to get some cramps out, had tweaked my back on front squats.

Deficit deadlifts:

135lbs x 15
225lbs x 10
315lbs x 12
Stopped here due to back

Squat position single hand cable rows:

120lbs x 12 each hand
160lbs x 12 each hand
180lbs x 8 each hand
120lbs x 15 each hand

Quad extensions :
120lbs x 12 each leg
120lbs x 12 each leg
90lbs x 10 each leg
90lbs x 10 each leg

Single leg, leg press:

120lbs x 15
120lbs x 15
120lbs x 15
120lbs x 10

Legs were shaking at this point so I moved on to squats in the smith machine, just trying to get a great stretch in.
I pause at he bottom making sure I have a full 100% range of motion.
135x12 + super set with calve raises till failure
135x12 + SS
135x12 + SS
135x12 + SS

Wrapped it up with about 3 minutes on the stationary again to get blood flow for recovery.

Great song when you just want to zone out from the world and into your lift:

<span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);">[video=youtube;jLfmrNw8ygo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLfmrNw8ygo[/video]

Libido check:

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
awesome numbers man! regardless of not taking testabolan, personally would love lifting some of that weight. makes me want to try harder on leg day.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
awesome numbers man! regardless of not taking testabolan, personally would love lifting some of that weight. makes me want to try harder on leg day.
Thanks i don't feel so bad now haha. Im very top heavy, chicken leg genetics.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Screw the numbers, more libido checks ;)

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Screw the numbers, more libido checks ;)
hahaha! I forgot to edit in to the title (NSFW)

Today was a back day, still a bit sore from yesterday having tweaked it on squats. Wasn't really feeling "on" today but still got a great pump in.
Couldn't get a video in, can't seem to find anywhere to stand my damn phone up without it falling off every other minute.

Seated rows:

250lbs x 12
250lbs x 12
300lbs x 2 (hooks)
180lbs x failure

Bent over barbell rows :
135lbs x 15 -SS with 120lb dumbbell krok row
135lbs x 15 -SS
225lbs x 12 -SS
275lbs x 3

Seated hammer machine:

90lbs x 15
90lbs x 15
135lbs x 10
135lbs x 8

Tbar rows:
90lbs x failure
135lbs x failure
135lbs x failure

Neutral grip lat pulldown:
130lbs x 12
150lbs x 10
150lbs x 8
120lbs x 12

Then moved on to high pulling, no real weight just getting the pump to my upper back/shoulders.
I have a bit of a bad mind muscle connection to this zone so I never actually put any weight up, just try to get the movement in. I use deadlifts for trap thickness.

Also worked biceps and the such, overall not a bad workout.

LIBIDO CHECK!:

151078_360491210712997_120933917_n_zpse6df225a.jpg

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout and another solid libido check ;)

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Haha I have been feeling very productive and euphoric today.

I need to add in my friday lift, which was a touch up day. Light weights just focusing on the pump and muscle recruitment. Had the front desk girl checking out ma pecs!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha I have been feeling very productive and euphoric today.

I need to add in my friday lift, which was a touch up day. Light weights just focusing on the pump and muscle recruitment. Had the front desk girl checking out ma pecs!
awesome! Hows the libido, weight, and strength gains coming?

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
awesome! Hows the libido, weight, and strength gains coming?
Finally to my laptop!

Strength seems to be going up Vaughn, It's been a while since I have done chest/back both twice a week. I usually stick to back twice a week and hit chest once. So recovery seems to be up as well.

Libido: 4/5.. I don't want it at 5 I have to work around women haha
Strength: 5/5 Feeling confident/alpha
Weight: *Fluctuates. I'm at 200lb even right now, a drop of 8lbs but that was from being stagnant. Looking pretty lean at the moment.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Strength is raising, had a pretty awesome back lift yesterday. Was training a buddy so I lost track of the entire lift buuut I did row 275 and deadlift 415 for 4 rep after about 8/9 work sets

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Finally to my laptop!

Strength seems to be going up Vaughn, It's been a while since I have done chest/back both twice a week. I usually stick to back twice a week and hit chest once. So recovery seems to be up as well.

Weight: *Fluctuates. I'm at 200lb even right now, a drop of 8lbs but that was from being stagnant. Looking pretty lean at the moment.

Awesome updates. And ya, I hear ya about the libido :p

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Libido check!

christina-h.jpg

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Finally to my laptop!

one thing I notice when I use testabolan would have the be the fact that my recovery is better, so nice to see you getting something similar out of it bro.

glad you've been enjoying the product so far :)

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
i feel like i just took testabolan and intimidate! BBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG
Haha! Sorry for the late response. I have been busy with work/school/women.

Strength appears to be going up still. Did chest 3 times this week since it's been lacking. Somehow still recovered.