Testabolan V2! Get swole and scary (Sponsored log, Oogaly_Boogal)

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. awesome final review! 10/10 for Tv2 = Vaughn is very happy! Thanks for the epic log!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

2. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Hahaha yeah it has been a fun ride, I will definitely be picking up another bottle in 4 weeks!

But yeah, even I'm surprised at how great I feel on testabolan. I've tried other testosterone boosters and although I may recover a bit better, I don't get the "alpha" feeling that I love.

Final Review:

Testabolan V2 (more like V12!) has been a very fun ride.

Effectiveness: 10/10

Taste: They are pills so the only thing I can note is they smell like chocolate, yum.

Strength: I hit some great PRs, reps went up, hell I did 205x32 reps a few days ago.

Libido:This definitely got me going.

Mood: Very confident! I became a "take no ****" kinda guy when I'm usually calm and ignore things haha.

Thanks for the fun ride everyone at iForce! You guys did a great job when creating this!

Last Libido check:
    Attachment 74051
    Attachment 74052
    Awesome log, awesome review and awesome libido checks
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    •   

3. Killer log, awesome review.. greatly appreciated bro!

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

4. Hey Vaugn n Critical...I recently got my second round of Testabolan and man! this one has really got me on edge, libido is better than before, been seeing nice increases at the gym AND great recovery..when oogaly was saying it smelled like chocolate....I wasn't smelling that. This bottle I am though. I think this one is alot more potent, bottom line. The first bottle was helping me but big difference with this one. Im stacking it now with Reversitol too. Nice product.

5. Quote Originally Posted by STEELCITY View Post
    Hey Vaugn n Critical...I recently got my second round of Testabolan and man! this one has really got me on edge, libido is better than before, been seeing nice increases at the gym AND great recovery..when oogaly was saying it smelled like chocolate....I wasn't smelling that. This bottle I am though. I think this one is alot more potent, bottom line. The first bottle was helping me but big difference with this one. Im stacking it now with Reversitol too. Nice product.
    To be honest, none of my testabolans ever smelled like chocolate!!

Depending on your bodies current stack, which varies every day, you may be just reacting to it better this time!

Mike
    •   

6. My testabolans also smelled like cocoa, but then again I had the original version.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    My testabolans also smelled like cocoa, but then again I had the original version.

It's the extra strength version!
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

8. Actually..I didnt get the Reversitol till about a week later..this testabolan, it just smells real pure and it really does smell like chocolate..either way im having fun with this stack

9. It really does, hows it going for you overall?

10. You guys are nuts.. stop snorting your damn testabolan!

Mike
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Getting Swole With Swollen (Sponsored Log)
    By LiftT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-21-2012, 02:35 AM
  2. ** AK47 meets AI Swole Stack! ** semi-sponsored log
    By AutoKal47 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 11:43 PM
  3. Testabolan v2 is back...and stronger than before.
    By VaughnTrue in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 10:34 PM
  4. TrIpDoG's Diesel Test Hardcore and R4W (sponsored log)
    By TripDog in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 277
    Last Post: 10-17-2009, 02:07 AM
  5. Replies: 100
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 08:26 PM