Testabolan V2! Get swole and scary (Sponsored log, Oogaly_Boogal)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Thats the way to wake up the room! Nice!

2. Have you experienced Back pumps with this at all?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Today is day 15. Had a good lift still hitting 225x15 reps even though im dying haha.

Sick bro, those are some sick numbers. I have zero endurance!

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

4. In for future libido checks
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

5. Haha thanks mike, ill be tossing up better numbers when I get a new spotter. My last one used to slap the bar...not something you want someone doing when you have 3 plates on it.

Today was a beast leg day, not the numbers but it's been a very long time since my legs felt like mush.

I forgot to take my testabolan pre workout though, probably why I couldn't lift as heavy haha.

Front squat:

Warmed up with the bar ATG.

135lbs X 20
    205lbs x 15
    225lbs x 10
    255lbs x 8

Squats:

255lbs x 5
    225lbs x 10
    225lbs x 10
    135lbs x failure

Hamstring curls:
    90lbs x 15
    90lbs x 10
    90lbs x 10
    90lbs x 12

Stationary bike for a quick 5 minutes to get some cramps out, had tweaked my back on front squats.

Deficit deadlifts:

135lbs x 15
    225lbs x 10
    315lbs x 12
    Stopped here due to back

Squat position single hand cable rows:

120lbs x 12 each hand
    160lbs x 12 each hand
    180lbs x 8 each hand
    120lbs x 15 each hand

Quad extensions :
    120lbs x 12 each leg
    120lbs x 12 each leg
    90lbs x 10 each leg
    90lbs x 10 each leg

Single leg, leg press:

120lbs x 15
    120lbs x 15
    120lbs x 15
    120lbs x 10

Legs were shaking at this point so I moved on to squats in the smith machine, just trying to get a great stretch in.
    I pause at he bottom making sure I have a full 100% range of motion.
    135x12 + super set with calve raises till failure
    135x12 + SS
    135x12 + SS
    135x12 + SS

Wrapped it up with about 3 minutes on the stationary again to get blood flow for recovery.

Great song when you just want to zone out from the world and into your lift:

<span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);">

Libido check:
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
    •   

6. awesome numbers man! regardless of not taking testabolan, personally would love lifting some of that weight. makes me want to try harder on leg day.

7. Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    awesome numbers man! regardless of not taking testabolan, personally would love lifting some of that weight. makes me want to try harder on leg day.
    Thanks i don't feel so bad now haha. Im very top heavy, chicken leg genetics.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

8. Screw the numbers, more libido checks
    www.iforcenutrition.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Screw the numbers, more libido checks
    hahaha! I forgot to edit in to the title (NSFW)

Today was a back day, still a bit sore from yesterday having tweaked it on squats. Wasn't really feeling "on" today but still got a great pump in.
    Couldn't get a video in, can't seem to find anywhere to stand my damn phone up without it falling off every other minute.

Seated rows:

250lbs x 12
    250lbs x 12
    300lbs x 2 (hooks)
    180lbs x failure

Bent over barbell rows :
    135lbs x 15 -SS with 120lb dumbbell krok row
    135lbs x 15 -SS
    225lbs x 12 -SS
    275lbs x 3

Seated hammer machine:

90lbs x 15
    90lbs x 15
    135lbs x 10
    135lbs x 8

Tbar rows:
    90lbs x failure
    135lbs x failure
    135lbs x failure

Neutral grip lat pulldown:
    130lbs x 12
    150lbs x 10
    150lbs x 8
    120lbs x 12

Then moved on to high pulling, no real weight just getting the pump to my upper back/shoulders.
    I have a bit of a bad mind muscle connection to this zone so I never actually put any weight up, just try to get the movement in. I use deadlifts for trap thickness.

Also worked biceps and the such, overall not a bad workout.

LIBIDO CHECK!:

Name:  151078_360491210712997_120933917_n_zpse6df225a.jpg
Views: 575
Size:  68.6 KB

10. Nice workout and another solid libido check
    www.iforcenutrition.com

11. Haha I have been feeling very productive and euphoric today.

I need to add in my friday lift, which was a touch up day. Light weights just focusing on the pump and muscle recruitment. Had the front desk girl checking out ma pecs!

12. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Haha I have been feeling very productive and euphoric today.

I need to add in my friday lift, which was a touch up day. Light weights just focusing on the pump and muscle recruitment. Had the front desk girl checking out ma pecs!
    awesome! Hows the libido, weight, and strength gains coming?
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

13. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    awesome! Hows the libido, weight, and strength gains coming?
    Finally to my laptop!

Strength seems to be going up Vaughn, It's been a while since I have done chest/back both twice a week. I usually stick to back twice a week and hit chest once. So recovery seems to be up as well.

Libido: 4/5.. I don't want it at 5 I have to work around women haha
    Strength: 5/5 Feeling confident/alpha
    Weight: *Fluctuates. I'm at 200lb even right now, a drop of 8lbs but that was from being stagnant. Looking pretty lean at the moment.

14. Strength is raising, had a pretty awesome back lift yesterday. Was training a buddy so I lost track of the entire lift buuut I did row 275 and deadlift 415 for 4 rep after about 8/9 work sets

15. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Finally to my laptop!

Strength seems to be going up Vaughn, It's been a while since I have done chest/back both twice a week. I usually stick to back twice a week and hit chest once. So recovery seems to be up as well.

Weight: *Fluctuates. I'm at 200lb even right now, a drop of 8lbs but that was from being stagnant. Looking pretty lean at the moment.

Awesome updates. And ya, I hear ya about the libido
    www.iforcenutrition.com

16. Libido check!

Name:  christina-h.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  117.3 KB

17. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Libido check!

Name:  christina-h.jpg
    www.iforcenutrition.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Finally to my laptop!

one thing I notice when I use testabolan would have the be the fact that my recovery is better, so nice to see you getting something similar out of it bro.

glad you've been enjoying the product so far
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

19. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Libido check!Name:  christina-h.jpg
    i feel like i just took testabolan and intimidate! BBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOINNNNNN NNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG

20. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    i feel like i just took testabolan and intimidate! BBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOINNNNNN NNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG
    Haha! Sorry for the late response. I have been busy with work/school/women.

Strength appears to be going up still. Did chest 3 times this week since it's been lacking. Somehow still recovered.

21. thats one bad B****

22. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Haha! Sorry for the late response. I have been busy with work/school/women.

Strength appears to be going up still. Did chest 3 times this week since it's been lacking. Somehow still recovered.
    3 times, I don't think I'd dare to do that
    www.iforcenutrition.com

23. Libido check!:
    Name:  tumblr_lyc9fyRk8D1r1n07ho1_500.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  121.9 KB

Been awol, my workouts are all over the place right now. Getting back into boxing/mma is killing my recovery pace, as for how I feel. Libido, strength and all the goodies are still there!

For me to feel a test booster means a lot, I usually have to stack a bunch before I feel anything significant. I also can't use DAA any longer since it gives me really bad prolactin sides.

24. Today is my last day of testo. Maaan i have yet to sleep but i feel great. Hit 205 for 33 reps easy before moving on to 225. Note, this was a back day hahhaha.

25. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Today is my last day of testo. Maaan i have yet to sleep but i feel great. Hit 205 for 33 reps easy before moving on to 225. Note, this was a back day hahhaha.
    Can't wait to see the final libido check
    www.iforcenutrition.com

26. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Can't wait to see the final libido check
    should have added no homo.............just sayin
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    www.iforcenutrition.com

27. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    I have been busy with work/school/women.

You're on testabolan bro, I do not doubt you.

28. Strength gains, elevated mood, alpha feeling, libido through the roof..

At 21. Now that speaks volumes about the efficacy of the formula. Love the inclusion of ALCAR, too. Sweet log!

29. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    You're on testabolan bro, I do not doubt you.

Hahaha yeah it has been a fun ride, I will definitely be picking up another bottle in 4 weeks!

But yeah, even I'm surprised at how great I feel on testabolan. I've tried other testosterone boosters and although I may recover a bit better, I don't get the "alpha" feeling that I love.

Final Review:

Testabolan V2 (more like V12!) has been a very fun ride.

Effectiveness: 10/10

Taste: They are pills so the only thing I can note is they smell like chocolate, yum.

Strength: I hit some great PRs, reps went up, hell I did 205x32 reps a few days ago.

Libido:This definitely got me going.

Mood: Very confident! I became a "take no ****" kinda guy when I'm usually calm and ignore things haha.

Thanks for the fun ride everyone at iForce! You guys did a great job when creating this!

Last Libido check:
    Name:  tumblr_mf81gxKp2y1rl4zbio1_400.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  194.8 KB
    Name:  tumblr_mh201qXmnb1rl4zbio1_400.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  205.5 KB
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Getting Swole With Swollen (Sponsored Log)
    By LiftT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-21-2012, 01:35 AM
  2. ** AK47 meets AI Swole Stack! ** semi-sponsored log
    By AutoKal47 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 10:43 PM
  3. Testabolan v2 is back...and stronger than before.
    By VaughnTrue in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 09:34 PM
  4. TrIpDoG's Diesel Test Hardcore and R4W (sponsored log)
    By TripDog in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 277
    Last Post: 10-17-2009, 01:07 AM
  5. Replies: 100
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 07:26 PM