Testabolan V2! Get swole and scary (Sponsored log, Oogaly_Boogal)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153584

    Haha I have been feeling very productive and euphoric today.

    I need to add in my friday lift, which was a touch up day. Light weights just focusing on the pump and muscle recruitment. Had the front desk girl checking out ma pecs!
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

  2. Registered User
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Rep Power
    1018909

    Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Haha I have been feeling very productive and euphoric today.

    I need to add in my friday lift, which was a touch up day. Light weights just focusing on the pump and muscle recruitment. Had the front desk girl checking out ma pecs!
    awesome! Hows the libido, weight, and strength gains coming?
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate.
    iForce Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iForceNutrition
    iForce website: www.iforcenutrition.com
  3. Registered User
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153584

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    awesome! Hows the libido, weight, and strength gains coming?
    Finally to my laptop!

    Strength seems to be going up Vaughn, It's been a while since I have done chest/back both twice a week. I usually stick to back twice a week and hit chest once. So recovery seems to be up as well.


    Libido: 4/5.. I don't want it at 5 I have to work around women haha
    Strength: 5/5 Feeling confident/alpha
    Weight: *Fluctuates. I'm at 200lb even right now, a drop of 8lbs but that was from being stagnant. Looking pretty lean at the moment.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153584

    Strength is raising, had a pretty awesome back lift yesterday. Was training a buddy so I lost track of the entire lift buuut I did row 275 and deadlift 415 for 4 rep after about 8/9 work sets
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  5. Registered User
    PuZo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    1,440
    Rep Power
    409376

    Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Finally to my laptop!

    Strength seems to be going up Vaughn, It's been a while since I have done chest/back both twice a week. I usually stick to back twice a week and hit chest once. So recovery seems to be up as well.


    Libido: 4/5.. I don't want it at 5 I have to work around women haha
    Strength: 5/5 Feeling confident/alpha
    Weight: *Fluctuates. I'm at 200lb even right now, a drop of 8lbs but that was from being stagnant. Looking pretty lean at the moment.

    Awesome updates. And ya, I hear ya about the libido
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  6. Registered User
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153584

    Libido check!

    Name:  christina-h.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  117.3 KB
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  7. Registered User
    PuZo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    1,440
    Rep Power
    409376

    Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Libido check!

    Name:  christina-h.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  117.3 KB
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  8. Registered User
    allnatural923's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,150
    Rep Power
    854153

    Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Finally to my laptop!

    Strength seems to be going up Vaughn, It's been a while since I have done chest/back both twice a week. I usually stick to back twice a week and hit chest once. So recovery seems to be up as well.


    Libido: 4/5.. I don't want it at 5 I have to work around women haha
    Strength: 5/5 Feeling confident/alpha
    Weight: *Fluctuates. I'm at 200lb even right now, a drop of 8lbs but that was from being stagnant. Looking pretty lean at the moment.
    one thing I notice when I use testabolan would have the be the fact that my recovery is better, so nice to see you getting something similar out of it bro.

    glad you've been enjoying the product so far
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  9. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767473

    Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Libido check!Name:  christina-h.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  117.3 KB
    i feel like i just took testabolan and intimidate! BBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOINNNNNN NNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  10. Registered User
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153584

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    i feel like i just took testabolan and intimidate! BBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOINNNNNN NNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG
    Haha! Sorry for the late response. I have been busy with work/school/women.

    Strength appears to be going up still. Did chest 3 times this week since it's been lacking. Somehow still recovered.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  11. Registered User
    STEELCITY's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    48

    thats one bad B****
  12. Registered User
    PuZo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    1,440
    Rep Power
    409376

    Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Haha! Sorry for the late response. I have been busy with work/school/women.

    Strength appears to be going up still. Did chest 3 times this week since it's been lacking. Somehow still recovered.
    3 times, I don't think I'd dare to do that
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  13. Registered User
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153584

    Libido check!:
    Name:  tumblr_lyc9fyRk8D1r1n07ho1_500.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  121.9 KB



    Been awol, my workouts are all over the place right now. Getting back into boxing/mma is killing my recovery pace, as for how I feel. Libido, strength and all the goodies are still there!


    For me to feel a test booster means a lot, I usually have to stack a bunch before I feel anything significant. I also can't use DAA any longer since it gives me really bad prolactin sides.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  14. Registered User
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153584

    Today is my last day of testo. Maaan i have yet to sleep but i feel great. Hit 205 for 33 reps easy before moving on to 225. Note, this was a back day hahhaha.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  15. Registered User
    PuZo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    1,440
    Rep Power
    409376

    Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Today is my last day of testo. Maaan i have yet to sleep but i feel great. Hit 205 for 33 reps easy before moving on to 225. Note, this was a back day hahhaha.
    Can't wait to see the final libido check
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  16. Registered User
    baldwanus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,230
    Rep Power
    69820

    Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Can't wait to see the final libido check
    should have added no homo.............just sayin
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  17. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767473

    Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    I have been busy with work/school/women.

    You're on testabolan bro, I do not doubt you.


    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  18. Registered User
    UncleWade's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    519
    Rep Power
    250370

    Strength gains, elevated mood, alpha feeling, libido through the roof..

    At 21. Now that speaks volumes about the efficacy of the formula. Love the inclusion of ALCAR, too. Sweet log!
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

    iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.
  19. Registered User
    STEELCITY's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    48

    hahaha
  20. Registered User
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153584

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    You're on testabolan bro, I do not doubt you.


    Hahaha yeah it has been a fun ride, I will definitely be picking up another bottle in 4 weeks!

    But yeah, even I'm surprised at how great I feel on testabolan. I've tried other testosterone boosters and although I may recover a bit better, I don't get the "alpha" feeling that I love.

    Final Review:


    Testabolan V2 (more like V12!) has been a very fun ride.


    Effectiveness: 10/10

    Taste: They are pills so the only thing I can note is they smell like chocolate, yum.

    Strength: I hit some great PRs, reps went up, hell I did 205x32 reps a few days ago.

    Libido:This definitely got me going.

    Mood: Very confident! I became a "take no ****" kinda guy when I'm usually calm and ignore things haha.


    Thanks for the fun ride everyone at iForce! You guys did a great job when creating this!



    Last Libido check:
    Name:  tumblr_mf81gxKp2y1rl4zbio1_400.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  194.8 KB
    Name:  tumblr_mh201qXmnb1rl4zbio1_400.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  205.5 KB
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  21. Registered User
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Rep Power
    1018909

    awesome final review! 10/10 for Tv2 = Vaughn is very happy! Thanks for the epic log!
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate.
    iForce Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iForceNutrition
    iForce website: www.iforcenutrition.com
  22. Registered User
    PuZo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    1,440
    Rep Power
    409376

    Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Hahaha yeah it has been a fun ride, I will definitely be picking up another bottle in 4 weeks!

    But yeah, even I'm surprised at how great I feel on testabolan. I've tried other testosterone boosters and although I may recover a bit better, I don't get the "alpha" feeling that I love.

    Final Review:


    Testabolan V2 (more like V12!) has been a very fun ride.


    Effectiveness: 10/10

    Taste: They are pills so the only thing I can note is they smell like chocolate, yum.

    Strength: I hit some great PRs, reps went up, hell I did 205x32 reps a few days ago.

    Libido:This definitely got me going.

    Mood: Very confident! I became a "take no ****" kinda guy when I'm usually calm and ignore things haha.


    Thanks for the fun ride everyone at iForce! You guys did a great job when creating this!



    Last Libido check:
    Name:  tumblr_mf81gxKp2y1rl4zbio1_400.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  194.8 KB
    Name:  tumblr_mh201qXmnb1rl4zbio1_400.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  205.5 KB
    Awesome log, awesome review and awesome libido checks
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  23. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767473

    Killer log, awesome review.. greatly appreciated bro!

    Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  24. Registered User
    STEELCITY's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    48

    Hey Vaugn n Critical...I recently got my second round of Testabolan and man! this one has really got me on edge, libido is better than before, been seeing nice increases at the gym AND great recovery..when oogaly was saying it smelled like chocolate....I wasn't smelling that. This bottle I am though. I think this one is alot more potent, bottom line. The first bottle was helping me but big difference with this one. Im stacking it now with Reversitol too. Nice product.
  25. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767473

    Quote Originally Posted by STEELCITY View Post
    Hey Vaugn n Critical...I recently got my second round of Testabolan and man! this one has really got me on edge, libido is better than before, been seeing nice increases at the gym AND great recovery..when oogaly was saying it smelled like chocolate....I wasn't smelling that. This bottle I am though. I think this one is alot more potent, bottom line. The first bottle was helping me but big difference with this one. Im stacking it now with Reversitol too. Nice product.
    To be honest, none of my testabolans ever smelled like chocolate!!

    Depending on your bodies current stack, which varies every day, you may be just reacting to it better this time!

    Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  26. Registered User
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,829
    Rep Power
    6809142

    My testabolans also smelled like cocoa, but then again I had the original version.
    BOARD TYRANT
  27. Registered User
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153584

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    My testabolans also smelled like cocoa, but then again I had the original version.

    It's the extra strength version!
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  28. Registered User
    STEELCITY's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    48

    Actually..I didnt get the Reversitol till about a week later..this testabolan, it just smells real pure and it really does smell like chocolate..either way im having fun with this stack
  29. Registered User
    STEELCITY's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    48

    It really does, hows it going for you overall?
  30. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767473

    You guys are nuts.. stop snorting your damn testabolan!

    Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Getting Swole With Swollen (Sponsored Log)
    By LiftT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-21-2012, 12:35 AM
  2. ** AK47 meets AI Swole Stack! ** semi-sponsored log
    By AutoKal47 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 09:43 PM
  3. Testabolan v2 is back...and stronger than before.
    By VaughnTrue in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 08:34 PM
  4. TrIpDoG's Diesel Test Hardcore and R4W (sponsored log)
    By TripDog in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 277
    Last Post: 10-17-2009, 12:07 AM
  5. Replies: 100
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 06:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in