Rreppert1 getting down with some Alphamine

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
So I am new to the forum, and i want to do something as a way to keep me motivated so I will log my progress with an 8 week run of Alphamine.

In March of 2010 I weighed in at 336 pounds. I couldnt run a quarter of a mile without feeling like death. My son was born in Aug 2009 and it changed my life. I want to be around for him and set healthy standards so he never has to step foot in an unhealthy lifestyle.

I started with no supplementation at all in 2010, ran P90X for the year and lost 60 pounds. In 2011 I added some Litup, Lipo AM and PM and my weight loss ignited from there. I was all the way down to 195 pounds and then came 2012. My marriage almost crumbled, my elbow dislocated and my knee was screwed up bad. Needless to say I gained some weight back and now i am at 232 pounds. I would love to be back around 195-205 pounds in 8 weeks as I have my 4 local 5k's, Spartan Race, and Warrior Dash to get ready for but i know i need to get my ass in check.

I will be running Alphamine, Flashover, Daa, stack for the next 4 weeks then i will add in Appnuts 7 keto for the remaining 4 weeks as well.

I will update twice a week or more to keep myself chugging along.

I will be doing P90X/Insanity Hybrid and running if weather permits. Wish me luck guys!

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Alright, so i couldnt make it till Monday since I am working out today anyway! I had to try Alphamine! I bought Fruit Punch and took my first 2 scoops ( I know it calls for 1 but i am stim tolerant ) and i will tell you what, easily one of the better tasting fruit punch mixes out there!

Mixability : 10/10 - I have blender ball cups and just a couple shakes of the Alphaine in 8 oz water and no clumps, no residue, and no strong staining color like with other powders.

Taste : 10/10 - The taste was amazing. I have tried a lot of powder supps that claim to be great tasting but this is awesome, with no terrible aftertaste. Reminds me of a fruit punch that my son drinks!

Energy : 8/10 and TBD at the same time. If that makes sense. I took first scoops 45 minutes ago and i am still physically worn down but mentally i am sharp, focused and i am feeling the grogginess of morning wearing off and i am getting ready to go! At the same time i put TBD to see if effects keep up on a consistent basis or they taper off toward the end of the tub!

Thermo effects : TBD - will comment on the 4 week and 8 week status for this

Overall : I know its day 1 and 2 scoops but i have the feeling that i am going to love Alphamine! I am going to give this an honest review as I work hard to get the money to buy supplements and i am not a rep for any company. Not saying they dont give honest reviews just want everyone know that if it works for me, it works for me and if it does not, it does not. I will review my thoughs on the product itself once a week.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed. Good luck getting back to your previous weight. :)

Ben

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Ben, gonna hit up cardio later this afternoon after the second dose of Alphamine!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Subbed, good luck.

-Bobby

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yep tastes delicious

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday : Cardio Day. Cardio X by P90X. Its in the 20's here, and snowing and blowing, not much for running outside in this ****, so i will take to p90x or insanity until weather permits.

Update on Alphamine :

Getting some headaches, quite a bit actually. Just in the morning after waking up. Not sure if its because my new year resolution was to quit drinking my sugar free Monster energy drinks which i quit 4 days ago or what, but damn, it sucks.

Taste is still wonderful as the first dose of the morning i throw in my 3 grams of DAA and it all mixes easy. Loving the feeling of energy with this but not the complete stimmed off my ass effect. Really noticing that when i eat i kind of have to force myself to eat on this stuff but it makes me want to puke to look at food. I think this stuff would work great with Intermittant Fasting, but not sure how i would try this on a cut. Still relatively new to all this stuff.

Food Log for today ( with supps )

2 scoops Alphamine
1 scoop DAA
2 string cheese

4 oz chicken
3 oz potato

( damn new year dinner )
5 oz ham
small amount mashed potatoe
corn
roll

2 scoops Fruit Punch Flashover
( Plyomtrics workout )

1 scoops Whey
1 C 1% milk

1 scoop alphamine before working 3rd shift

4 oz Tuna
1/2 C Brown Rice
1 oz shredded cheese

3 oz chicken
1/2 C brown rice
1 oz cheese

1/2 scoop whey ( pre bed )
1/2 C Milk

Still trying to work back in the diet category. Which i know is a work in progress, now that i am back to work after 2 weeks off everything will start becoming structured again!

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Wed : Back and Biceps

Speeding through workouts right now, elbow a little sore on some curls but other than that feeling amazing. I am really starting to love Alphamine. Love the powder form of a fat burner, seems like it works 10x faster than a pill. Still not feeling jitters, no crash, and long lasting energy that is there when i need it. Adding the Flashover for pre workout is just overkill, but since i work 3rd shift most of the time it is needed. Appetite Supression is off the hook man, nothing compares.....

Food and Supp Log :

2 scoops Alphamine
1 scoop DAA

4 oz Chicken

1.5 scoops Flashover
( Workout )
1 scoop Whey with Milk

4 oz Ground Round
Whole Wheat Tortilla
1 oz cheese
2 oz hot peppers
tomatoes
onion

1 scoop Alphamine before work

3 oz ground round
Whole Wheat Tortilla
1 oz cheese
2 oz hot peppers

4 oz Tuna
1/2 c brown rice

1/2 scoop Whey with Water pre bed

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Wed : Back and Biceps

Speeding through workouts right now, elbow a little sore on some curls but other than that feeling amazing. I am really starting to love Alphamine. Love the powder form of a fat burner, seems like it works 10x faster than a pill. Still not feeling jitters, no crash, and long lasting energy that is there when i need it. Adding the Flashover for pre workout is just overkill, but since i work 3rd shift most of the time it is needed. Appetite Supression is off the hook man, nothing compares.....

Food and Supp Log :

2 scoops Alphamine
1 scoop DAA

4 oz Chicken

1.5 scoops Flashover
( Workout )
1 scoop Whey with Milk

4 oz Ground Round
Whole Wheat Tortilla
1 oz cheese
2 oz hot peppers
tomatoes
onion

1 scoop Alphamine before work

3 oz ground round
Whole Wheat Tortilla
1 oz cheese
2 oz hot peppers

4 oz Tuna
1/2 c brown rice

1/2 scoop Whey with Water pre bed
Great update. I agree on the powder, ability to customize my dose is huge for me.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I'm in bro! Good lookin diet. Kill it!!!!!!

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
I'm in bro! Good lookin diet. Kill it!!!!!!
I will do my best bro! I will do my best!

Thursday : Cardio day! Woohoo! I hit up Plyometrics from P90X today! Love it! Now that i still have energy afterward, I love it even more.

The one thing i love about Alphamine, is i dont feel like a jacked up Superman all the time, just when i need to! Other stuff I have taken makes me feel jacked up even when i dont need to be and i dont need that!

Food and Supp Log :

2 scoops Alphamine
1 scoop DAA

4 oz Ground Round
Hot Peppers
1 oz cheese ( Yes i eat a lot of the same foods )

1 tbsp Natty PB
1 granola bar

1.5 scoops Flashover
( Plyo )
1 scoop Whey with Milk

2 small pieces chicken and veggie pizza on whole grain thin crust

1 scoop Alphamine

4 oz chicken
1/2 c brown rice
peppers

3 oz ground beef
1 oz cheese
hot peppers

1 scoop Whey with water pre bedtime ( 8am )

My sleep schedule is always changing because I work 3rd shift mon-fri and then try and lead normal life on weekends, sometimes it just messes me up! Alphamine helps combat this!

Thanks to all you guys who have subbed in for this log! I will not disappoint, i will run it for 8 weeks. Like i said, looking to lose about 20-30 pounds, and get my butt in gear for my races this summer. I may even get on a serious lifting program after this summer instead of endurance based training. I would like to try something different now that I am in my 30's........

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Looks good and you sound motivated, can't wait to see your results!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long did you wait after your chicken and vegetable pizza to take your Alphamine?

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
2.5 hours tonight, usually about 2 hours after dinner

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
So after work in the factory last night, i had no workout today..... Damn work. I did 933 37 pound front shoulder raises and shrugs last night with the parts i was running....... Shoulders, traps, back and arms are dead today!

Today was the first time I have taken my dose of Alphamine and felt a warm sensation throughout the body afterward. Just relaxing watching the game and i am sweating my ass off. Its kind of nice to feel....hopefully i feel this tomorrow during Cardio Power and Resistance from the Insanity prgogram!

Tongiths food and supplement log :

2 scoops Alphamine
1 scoop DAA

( cheat meal day, next week will be saturday )
Buffalo Wild Wings ( 8 desert heat boneless wings )
half small order of fries.....

2 tbsp Natty PB
2 slices whole grain bread

1 scoop Alphamine

1 supreme Protein bar

Greek Yogurt

4 oz Chicken Breast

I usually take a cheat meal once per week, most arent terrible as most are just going out and ordering chicken, broccoli and rice with an Iced Tea, but its out with family at one of our favorite places...Still a cheat meal to me if it wasnt make at home.....

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
So after work in the factory last night, i had no workout today..... Damn work. I did 933 37 pound front shoulder raises and shrugs last night with the parts i was running....... Shoulders, traps, back and arms are dead today!

Today was the first time I have taken my dose of Alphamine and felt a warm sensation throughout the body afterward. Just relaxing watching the game and i am sweating my ass off. Its kind of nice to feel....hopefully i feel this tomorrow during Cardio Power and Resistance from the Insanity prgogram!

Tongiths food and supplement log :

2 scoops Alphamine
1 scoop DAA

( cheat meal day, next week will be saturday )
Buffalo Wild Wings ( 8 desert heat boneless wings )
half small order of fries.....

2 tbsp Natty PB
2 slices whole grain bread

1 scoop Alphamine

1 supreme Protein bar

Greek Yogurt

4 oz Chicken Breast

I usually take a cheat meal once per week, most arent terrible as most are just going out and ordering chicken, broccoli and rice with an Iced Tea, but its out with family at one of our favorite places...Still a cheat meal to me if it wasnt make at home.....
Nothing wrong with a cheat meal - keeps you from getting burned out while on a clean/strict diet

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Alright, so with week 1 in the books i am down 1.5 pounds. Not bad, no water weight to shed here because ive been on a program, just added alphamine. Feeling good on this stuff but i am still constantly running on an empty tank ( energy wise ). I am really wondering if my test levels are down. Might get some blood work drawn here soon! I just dont know what else to do!

Alright, so my family has a Kinect. My 3 year old loves to play Sesame Street, the wife loves Kinect Adventures and Sports, i just bought Nike+Trainer. Curiosity got the best of me with this and i bought it. I am going to use it as an extra workout here and there and it tests your progress levels every 4 weeks. Just a way for me to see if i am improving athletically....

Food and Supp Log for today :

2 scoops Alphamine
1 scoop Daa

1 slice whole grain bread with raisins
2 tbsp pb

greek yogurt

1 scoop Flashover
(workout)
1 scoop Protein with water

Chicken
Brown Rice
Cheese

1 scoop Alphamine

4 oz Tuna
hot peppers
1 oz cheese

4 oz chicken
hot peppers
Brown Rice

Supreme Protein bar

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Its Monday! Lets get started! New Week, New results! Alright, 4 weeks on DAA and finally i think it may be kicking into my system, how long can i run bulk DAA? I was wanting 12 weeks on but not sure if i am supposed to run it that long? Or is it something i can stay on like creatine?

Alphamine Update, starting week number 2 on this stuff, and it still gives me a hell of a pep in the a.m! I love this stuff! Nothing i have taken yet compares! It seems that whenever i feel its effects wearing out, i drink some water and its back! Its odd, i have never felt that with anything else! Taste is still wonderful, have had no soda, energy drinks, or alcohol since starting this and i dont miss any of them. When we go out for dinner i have tea or milk and at home i drink nothing but water!

Body Updates : Clothes are fitting better, everyything is getting tight in the chest area and looser in the waist. Muscles seem fuller but when i wake up in the morning i have a massive headache until i take the Alphamine....Anyone know why this is? I though high BP but when i went to optometrist they other day after taking 2 scoops alphamine it was 121/80....not sure why i get the headaches for.....

Food and Supp Log :

2 scoops Alphamine
1 scoop DAA

2 slices Whole Grain Bread
2 tbsp PB

No pre Workout today....
( Cardio Workout )
1 scoop Protein with water

1/2 c whole grain noodles
1/2 c tomato sauce with basil and red pepper and garlic
4 oz homemade meatballs made with ground sirloin

1 scoop alphamine

supreme protein bar

4 oz chicken
1/2 c brown rice
1 oz cheese

4 oz tuna
1/2 c brown rice
1 oz cheese

1 scoop protein before bed

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great updates! So happy to see this stack is working well.

As for the DAA I would stick to 8 weeks.

Not sure what is causing the headaches if your BP is fine, hydration maybe? How much water are you consuming per day?

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Great updates! So happy to see this stack is working well.

As for the DAA I would stick to 8 weeks.

Not sure what is causing the headaches if your BP is fine, hydration maybe? How much water are you consuming per day?
8-10 16 oz bottles of water. And its only when i wake up, and until i take my alphamine. Maybe it will be no soda and no energy drink from no extra caffeine...... Not sure.

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Wed 1/9/13 - Cardio using Nike+fitness trainer

Awesome mix here. Cant cheat reps, have to use perfect form. In My Opinion this Nike+fitness trainer trumps Insanity by a long shot. Its all athletic based training and like i said unless you use damn near perfect form it doesnt count your rep! Never thought i would like it, but i love it right now!

Alphamine update : Still loving it! The taste is still amazing, i find myself using less and less pre workout with this. I have only used pre workout 1 time this week, since saturday. I notice i sleep a lot better while on this, i get home from work at 6:30 am and used to force myself to go to bed by 9-10 and be back up by 1-2 pm. I find myself out by 7 and sleeping till 2. Sleeping like a baby now!

Todays Workout : Nike+trainer strength/cardio session - 36 minutes

Todays Food and Supp Log :

2 scoop Alphamine
1 scoop DAA

( Workout )
Supreme Protein

4 oz Chicken
1 large potato

1 scoop Protein
Milk

1 scoop Alphamine

Small Supreme Protein Bar

4 oz Tuna
1/2 C Brown Rice
1 oz Cheese

4 oz Chicken
1/2 C Brown Rice
1 oz Cheese

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed!

Great log, Alphamine is by far the best fat burner I've tried.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Subbed for results!i have got headaches personally almost every single time I've used daa.

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for results!i have got headaches personally almost every single time I've used daa.
Thanks for subbing along guys! I know a lot of people have no interest in my log because of the way i work out and thats fine. I am not a typical body builder, i am looking to drop weight and find something at this point that works for me! My headaches have subsided for the last couple days, looking back they felt more like tension headaches! Not sure, drinking 160 ounces of water a day, taking no pre workout because all mine have 1,3 dimeth in it....Trying to stay away from uneeded stimulants like that.

Todays Workout : Strength option on the Nike+Trainer

54 minutes of squats, deadlifts, cardio baded items, one leg deads, planks, different forms of pushups.. Was definately different to say the least but in all honesty i am more sore now than i ever have been with insanity and p90x. Just an honest observation from me.

I am in love with Alphamine because i have been able to cut out all other stimulants and get through my day with no issues what so ever. No energy drinks, no pre wo, no soda, i will drink an unsweetened ice tea now and then but for the most part i am not feeling the need for caffeine.

2 scoops Alphamine
1 scoop DAA

Supreme Protein bar

( Workout )

1 scoop Protein Powder ( blend )
1 c 1% milk

6 oz chicken
4 oz potato

1 scoop Alphamine

small supreme protein bar

6 inch chicken sub on whole wheat

6 inch chicken sub on whole wheat

scoop protein powder
1 c 1% milk before bed

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great update, I've cut out the occasional energy drink I used to have too since taking alphamine

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
nice update,glad the headaches have went away.As far as you said not using a pre workout,you are lucky you are using alphamine,that has become a favorite for pre workout needs.

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Great update, I've cut out the occasional energy drink I used to have too since taking alphamine

I never drank fully loaded ones, just sugar free, but man, since hopping on the Alphamine bandwagon, i have not needed any other stuff to help. I work 3rd shift, i used to rely on them.

Man i am sleeping a hell of a lot better without them and get more done during the day! Which is a good thing, i have a 3 year old boy to try and keep up with :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great update!

Yeah I couldn't even take more caffeine through the day when using Alphamine, that stuff is strong! Amazing taste too, I forget which flavour I tried but it was good!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I never drank fully loaded ones, just sugar free, but man, since hopping on the Alphamine bandwagon, i have not needed any other stuff to help. I work 3rd shift, i used to rely on them.

Man i am sleeping a hell of a lot better without them and get more done during the day! Which is a good thing, i have a 3 year old boy to try and keep up with :)
Haha same I have a 2 year old, all kinds of fun eh

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
How's everything going

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
How's everything going
So far so good! Just had a long busy and pruductive weekend. lol. Still worked out Monday and Tuesday but took the weekend off to go gambling.

Alphamine update : Still going strong. Noticing some acne on chest, shoulders, and upper back. Clothes are fitting better, however i have gained 4 pounds. I am not one to be about numbers but i am doing cardio like a mofo. As long as my clothes keep fitting better i am not worried about weight gain!

Todays Workout : Athletic Training Cardio on Nike+Trainer

Lots of Star Jumps, burpees, Sumo Jumps, High Knee Sprints! Love it. 38 minutes!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Up four lbs, nice.

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but does that make sense giving how much HIIT i am doing? Thats where I am lost...... lol

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Todays Workout : Upper Body and Core, and some cardio

Todays Workout was a shoulder killer but breezed through with plank pushups and pushup variations, planks, etc. Some cardio and High Knee Sprints toward the end....Killer... I am blasting through these workouts, though spent afterward, i can kill it and go multiple rounds....its quite nice to be honest!

Food Log :

2 scoops Alphamine
1 scoop DAA

4 oz chicken
3 oz potatoe
1 Animal Pak

protein w/ water

3 oz chicken
3 oz potato

protein bar

1 scoop Alphamine

6" chicken sub on wheat and veggie loaded

same as above

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Todays Workout : Strength option - Nike+Trainer

Lots of squats, lunges, deads, pushups, planks, star jumps, sumo jumps.

Food and Supp Log :

2 scoops Alphamine
1 scoop DAA

4 oz Lean Beef
3 oz Potato

( cheat meal ) Bdubs Mango Habenro Wings

1 scoop Alphamine

Supreme Protein

w/o

shake ( protein and milk )

4 oz tuna
1 slice whole grain bread

protein before bed

- - Alphamine - - First Tub will officially be gone tomorrow! Loved it, ready to crack open tub number 2 as i can tell i am leaning out but i gained 4 pounds. I love this stuff! How long of a break should i take in between 8 week cycles?

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Yesterdays Workout : 25 minutes of HIIT with Nike+Trainer

Finished my first tub of Alphamine! Just cracked the second tub last night for my single serving! People i know are telling me it looks like i am thinner in the waist and to me it means something is going well! I feel the same way, my chest feels tighter, my arms look better and i have been training legs like a friggin madman. If i got those results in first tub, i cant wait to see what happens with number 2! I just booked a july trip to Virginia Beach so now i have extra motivation to kick my ass into high gear!

Today I am doing nothing but kicking back and watching my 49ers take out the Falcons, so there will be no update until tomorrow!

I friggin love Alphamine! Thanks for the high reviews on this stuff and all the logs that lead me to purchase this!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to know you had such good results with the first tub. Let's see your results continue through the second tub as well!

Keep it up!

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Great to know you had such good results with the first tub. Let's see your results continue through the second tub as well!

Keep it up!
Thanks Bro! I am eagerly looking forward to the rest of this second tub! I absolutely love ALPHAMINE! The 3 loves of my life are my wife, my son, and Alphamine!

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for a little bit of delay here guys, i am battling a bout of strep and this **** sucks!

Still working out, but workouts have been lacking a little extra effort.

Todays Workout : Athletic Training Cardio

Everything i do is straight Athletic Training. Like I said, I am not a body builder but more for overall fitness. I love working out, i love cardio and i love strength and cant decide between the two so i do athletic training. Working my way to a touch mudder run, but now quite there yet!

2 scoops Alphamine
1 Animal Pak,
1 scoop DAA

Big Supreme Protein Bar

( Workout )

1 scoop Protein Powder in Water

1/2 C Whole Wheat Noodles
Homemade Spagh Sauce with Tomato Sauce, basil, olive oil, garlic, and red pepper
4 oz Lean Ground Beef

1 scoop Alphamine

4 oz Lean Ground Beef

4 oz Tuna
1/2 C Brown Rice

1/2 Scoop Protein Powder in Water before bed

My workouts feel good even though I am sick, i just dont have energy to push extra rounds at this point, not being able to breathe due to sinus pressure and strep are killing me. I cant wait till it passes so i can get back to higher level training. Winter Sucks!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Sorry for a little bit of delay here guys, i am battling a bout of strep and this **** sucks!

Still working out, but workouts have been lacking a little extra effort.

Todays Workout : Athletic Training Cardio

Everything i do is straight Athletic Training. Like I said, I am not a body builder but more for overall fitness. I love working out, i love cardio and i love strength and cant decide between the two so i do athletic training. Working my way to a touch mudder run, but now quite there yet!

2 scoops Alphamine
1 Animal Pak,
1 scoop DAA

Big Supreme Protein Bar

( Workout )

1 scoop Protein Powder in Water

1/2 C Whole Wheat Noodles
Homemade Spagh Sauce with Tomato Sauce, basil, olive oil, garlic, and red pepper
4 oz Lean Ground Beef

1 scoop Alphamine

4 oz Lean Ground Beef

4 oz Tuna
1/2 C Brown Rice

1/2 Scoop Protein Powder in Water before bed

My workouts feel good even though I am sick, i just dont have energy to push extra rounds at this point, not being able to breathe due to sinus pressure and strep are killing me. I cant wait till it passes so i can get back to higher level training. Winter Sucks!
Get healthy my friend

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Alright, feeling so so today, so i thought i would get a workout in.....bad idea, but it is finished, but i am sucking wind like a fat kid running wind sprints....So much congestion in chest mixing athletic training cardio and shoulder and core work did not mix. This illness will not stop me from reaching my goal, i am going to Virginia Beach this summer, so i am going to kick ass whether healthy or ill.

Alphamine : This is the sole reason i believe i am able to push my workouts through sickness because of the energy reserve from Alphamine. I have never been able to push this hard when this ill in the past. Its either a good thing or a bad thing. Like i said before, on Alphamine i have noticed a 4 pound weight increase, but everything fits better and people are asking what i am doing to lose weight. My midsection seems to be shrinking. It feels as if i am losing strength this week but i will call that my illness and i cant breathe worth a damn.

So PES reps, anything you would suggest i run for the next cycle to keep this moving along, without Erase? I was thinking of Alpha T2/Shift combo, but then i need a pre workout without DMAA in it. When will Enhanced hit the shelves? I have 3 weeks left on this stack and want to keep pushing along in a positive manner!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Alright, feeling so so today, so i thought i would get a workout in.....bad idea, but it is finished, but i am sucking wind like a fat kid running wind sprints....So much congestion in chest mixing athletic training cardio and shoulder and core work did not mix. This illness will not stop me from reaching my goal, i am going to Virginia Beach this summer, so i am going to kick ass whether healthy or ill.

Alphamine : This is the sole reason i believe i am able to push my workouts through sickness because of the energy reserve from Alphamine. I have never been able to push this hard when this ill in the past. Its either a good thing or a bad thing. Like i said before, on Alphamine i have noticed a 4 pound weight increase, but everything fits better and people are asking what i am doing to lose weight. My midsection seems to be shrinking. It feels as if i am losing strength this week but i will call that my illness and i cant breathe worth a damn.

So PES reps, anything you would suggest i run for the next cycle to keep this moving along, without Erase? I was thinking of Alpha T2/Shift combo, but then i need a pre workout without DMAA in it. When will Enhanced hit the shelves? I have 3 weeks left on this stack and want to keep pushing along in a positive manner!
When you going to VB? I go there every summer for vacation.

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
2nd week in July man. Hoping to have a blast!

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I'll just miss ya. I'll be there June 28-July 5
Damn bro, it would be cool to meet ya at VB. I will have the wifey and our little boy. I have to work the first partial week in July, i get the 2nd week off as a shutdown so we always go on vacation that week so i dont burn through my actual vacation days. I take a lot of 3 day weekends with those over the summer! Hopefully i will e back to 190-200 by then and a little more defined!

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
So I have been using Nike+ trainer for Athletic based training to become well rounded overall for my races this summer, when i started i had a fuel pront of 44/43 ( fitness to ethleticism ) 3 weeks in and with the help pf Alphamine I am at a 59/49 split. 3 weeks in and now i am 15% above my age group. I am eager to see where i get with this. My cardio recovery time is beautiful now! Love it!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Damn bro, it would be cool to meet ya at VB. I will have the wifey and our little boy. I have to work the first partial week in July, i get the 2nd week off as a shutdown so we always go on vacation that week so i dont burn through my actual vacation days. I take a lot of 3 day weekends with those over the summer! Hopefully i will e back to 190-200 by then and a little more defined!
Yea, I am with the wife, our boy and her parents. We stay in a big RV and camp at the Holiday Trav-L Park on General Booth. I used to be stationed at Dam Neck for school back in my Navy days, so I know VB pretty well.
Keep going on your workouts, your doing good!!