Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.74%

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Great to know you had such good results with the first tub. Let's see your results continue through the second tub as well!

Keep it up!
    Thanks Bro! I am eagerly looking forward to the rest of this second tub! I absolutely love ALPHAMINE! The 3 loves of my life are my wife, my son, and Alphamine!
    *~The Pain You Feel Today, Will Be the Strength You Feel Tomorrow~*

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.74%

Sorry for a little bit of delay here guys, i am battling a bout of strep and this **** sucks!

Still working out, but workouts have been lacking a little extra effort.

Todays Workout : Athletic Training Cardio

Everything i do is straight Athletic Training. Like I said, I am not a body builder but more for overall fitness. I love working out, i love cardio and i love strength and cant decide between the two so i do athletic training. Working my way to a touch mudder run, but now quite there yet!

Todays Food and Supp Log :

2 scoops Alphamine
    1 Animal Pak,
    1 scoop DAA

Big Supreme Protein Bar

( Workout )

1 scoop Protein Powder in Water

1/2 C Whole Wheat Noodles
    Homemade Spagh Sauce with Tomato Sauce, basil, olive oil, garlic, and red pepper
    4 oz Lean Ground Beef

1 scoop Alphamine

4 oz Lean Ground Beef

4 oz Tuna
    1/2 C Brown Rice

1/2 Scoop Protein Powder in Water before bed

My workouts feel good even though I am sick, i just dont have energy to push extra rounds at this point, not being able to breathe due to sinus pressure and strep are killing me. I cant wait till it passes so i can get back to higher level training. Winter Sucks!
  3. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by rreppert1
    Sorry for a little bit of delay here guys, i am battling a bout of strep and this **** sucks!

Still working out, but workouts have been lacking a little extra effort.

Todays Workout : Athletic Training Cardio

Everything i do is straight Athletic Training. Like I said, I am not a body builder but more for overall fitness. I love working out, i love cardio and i love strength and cant decide between the two so i do athletic training. Working my way to a touch mudder run, but now quite there yet!

Todays Food and Supp Log :

2 scoops Alphamine
    1 Animal Pak,
    1 scoop DAA

Big Supreme Protein Bar

( Workout )

1 scoop Protein Powder in Water

1/2 C Whole Wheat Noodles
    Homemade Spagh Sauce with Tomato Sauce, basil, olive oil, garlic, and red pepper
    4 oz Lean Ground Beef

1 scoop Alphamine

4 oz Lean Ground Beef

4 oz Tuna
    1/2 C Brown Rice

1/2 Scoop Protein Powder in Water before bed

My workouts feel good even though I am sick, i just dont have energy to push extra rounds at this point, not being able to breathe due to sinus pressure and strep are killing me. I cant wait till it passes so i can get back to higher level training. Winter Sucks!
    Get healthy my friend
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.74%

Alright, feeling so so today, so i thought i would get a workout in.....bad idea, but it is finished, but i am sucking wind like a fat kid running wind sprints....So much congestion in chest mixing athletic training cardio and shoulder and core work did not mix. This illness will not stop me from reaching my goal, i am going to Virginia Beach this summer, so i am going to kick ass whether healthy or ill.

Alphamine : This is the sole reason i believe i am able to push my workouts through sickness because of the energy reserve from Alphamine. I have never been able to push this hard when this ill in the past. Its either a good thing or a bad thing. Like i said before, on Alphamine i have noticed a 4 pound weight increase, but everything fits better and people are asking what i am doing to lose weight. My midsection seems to be shrinking. It feels as if i am losing strength this week but i will call that my illness and i cant breathe worth a damn.

So PES reps, anything you would suggest i run for the next cycle to keep this moving along, without Erase? I was thinking of Alpha T2/Shift combo, but then i need a pre workout without DMAA in it. When will Enhanced hit the shelves? I have 3 weeks left on this stack and want to keep pushing along in a positive manner!
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by rreppert1 View Post
    Alright, feeling so so today, so i thought i would get a workout in.....bad idea, but it is finished, but i am sucking wind like a fat kid running wind sprints....So much congestion in chest mixing athletic training cardio and shoulder and core work did not mix. This illness will not stop me from reaching my goal, i am going to Virginia Beach this summer, so i am going to kick ass whether healthy or ill.

Alphamine : This is the sole reason i believe i am able to push my workouts through sickness because of the energy reserve from Alphamine. I have never been able to push this hard when this ill in the past. Its either a good thing or a bad thing. Like i said before, on Alphamine i have noticed a 4 pound weight increase, but everything fits better and people are asking what i am doing to lose weight. My midsection seems to be shrinking. It feels as if i am losing strength this week but i will call that my illness and i cant breathe worth a damn.

So PES reps, anything you would suggest i run for the next cycle to keep this moving along, without Erase? I was thinking of Alpha T2/Shift combo, but then i need a pre workout without DMAA in it. When will Enhanced hit the shelves? I have 3 weeks left on this stack and want to keep pushing along in a positive manner!
    When you going to VB? I go there every summer for vacation.
    After a year off, I'm back
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.74%

2nd week in July man. Hoping to have a blast!
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.36%

2nd week in July man. Hoping to have a blast!
    Damn, I'll just miss ya. I'll be there June 28-July 5
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.74%

Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Damn, I'll just miss ya. I'll be there June 28-July 5
    Damn bro, it would be cool to meet ya at VB. I will have the wifey and our little boy. I have to work the first partial week in July, i get the 2nd week off as a shutdown so we always go on vacation that week so i dont burn through my actual vacation days. I take a lot of 3 day weekends with those over the summer! Hopefully i will e back to 190-200 by then and a little more defined!
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.74%

So I have been using Nike+ trainer for Athletic based training to become well rounded overall for my races this summer, when i started i had a fuel pront of 44/43 ( fitness to ethleticism ) 3 weeks in and with the help pf Alphamine I am at a 59/49 split. 3 weeks in and now i am 15% above my age group. I am eager to see where i get with this. My cardio recovery time is beautiful now! Love it!
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.36%

Damn bro, it would be cool to meet ya at VB. I will have the wifey and our little boy. I have to work the first partial week in July, i get the 2nd week off as a shutdown so we always go on vacation that week so i dont burn through my actual vacation days. I take a lot of 3 day weekends with those over the summer! Hopefully i will e back to 190-200 by then and a little more defined!
    Yea, I am with the wife, our boy and her parents. We stay in a big RV and camp at the Holiday Trav-L Park on General Booth. I used to be stationed at Dam Neck for school back in my Navy days, so I know VB pretty well.
    Keep going on your workouts, your doing good!!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.74%

Todays Session : Cardio

Lots of Star jumps, Leg Matrix workouts, jumping jacks, squat jumps, mountain climbers, hurdles, high knee sprints, and in and out squat jumps for 34 minutes. Was a little taxed at the end of this workout, but i have one more day this week so i made it count! Loving this workout but not losing weight i thought i would. I am not worried though, my clothes fit better.........

Food and Supp Log :

2 scoops Alphamine
    1 scoop DAA
    1 Animal Pak

Clif Mojo Bar

( Workout )

small Carb Conscious supreme protein bar

grilled chicken on wheat
    baked potato ( yes with sour cream )

1 scoop Alphamine

Greek Yogurt

1 natty PB on Wheat

Chicken on wheat
    brown rice
  12. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Clothes fitting better = win
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Sorry so late! Subbed!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.74%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Sorry so late! Subbed!
    Thanks man, i have about 3 weeks left on my 8 week cycle!

Todays Workout : Athletic Training Cardio ( 36 minutes )

Food and Supp Log :

2 scoops Alphamine
    1 scoop DAA
    1 Animal Pak

1 Clif Mojo bar
    1 greek yogurt

workout
    1 carb concious supreme protein bar

4 oz chicken
    3 oz potatoe

1 natty pb on wheat

3 oz chicken
    1 slice wheat

3 oz chicken
    1 slice wheat
    cheese

1/2 scoop protein before bed
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  12 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.5%

So I am new to the forum, and i want to do something as a way to keep me motivated so I will log my progress with an 8 week run of Alphamine. In March of 2010 I weighed in at 336 pounds. I couldnt run a quarter of a mile without feeling like death. My son was born in Aug 2009 and it changed my life. I want to be around for him and set healthy standards so he never has to step foot in an unhealthy lifestyle. I started with no supplementation at all in 2010, ran P90X for the year and lost 60 pounds. In 2011 I added some Litup, Lipo AM and PM and my weight loss ignited from there. I was all the way down to 195 pounds and then came 2012. My marriage almost crumbled, my elbow dislocated and my knee was screwed up bad. Needless to say I gained some weight back and now i am at 232 pounds. I would love to be back around 195-205 pounds in 8 weeks as I have my 4 local 5k's, Spartan Race, and Warrior Dash to get ready for but i know i need to get my ass in check. I will be running Alphamine, Flashover, Daa, stack for the next 4 weeks then i will add in Appnuts 7 keto for the remaining 4 weeks as well. I will update twice a week or more to keep myself chugging along. I will be doing P90X/Insanity Hybrid and running if weather permits. Wish me luck guys!
    What is P90x/Insanity
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.74%

It is a workout program most people hate on because its on dvds and home based! lol!

Alphamine Question : Last night was the first time i experienced this! I took my single serving while at work at about 10:30 like normal. Within 5 minutes, i started sweating my @$$ off and them my nose just started pouring out blood for roughly 40 minutes. It was crazy! BP has never been an issue, its always been in check so it just caught me by surprise.

Other than that i am 6 weeks in, gained 5.5 pounds on this product. Kind of astonished that i have gained 5 pounds with all the HIIT i have been doing. Im not sweating the gain as people said i am looking leaner. Never been one to like the numbers on the scale, i used to be a very fat kid. Still got a lot to lose, used Alphamine because i plateau and i was just stuck.

On a side note, i will never hesitate to run Alphamine, I absolutely love this. The only PES product i am on the fence about is Erase. I am going to run Alpha T2 and Vanillean as a next stack with my ErgoTest if i get it!

Todays Workout : 36 minutes of Athletic based HIIT training

Workouts have been good on this product but i feel sometimes like 3rd shift and broken sleep is getting the better of me. I go to first shift on Monday after 5 years on 3rd so we will see if a gauranteed 8 hours of solid sleep will be a tremendous help or not! Stoked i can finally hit an actual gym this spring!
  17. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%

It is a workout program most people hate on because its on dvds and home based! lol!

Alphamine Question : Last night was the first time i experienced this! I took my single serving while at work at about 10:30 like normal. Within 5 minutes, i started sweating my @$$ off and them my nose just started pouring out blood for roughly 40 minutes. It was crazy! BP has never been an issue, its always been in check so it just caught me by surprise.

Other than that i am 6 weeks in, gained 5.5 pounds on this product. Kind of astonished that i have gained 5 pounds with all the HIIT i have been doing. Im not sweating the gain as people said i am looking leaner. Never been one to like the numbers on the scale, i used to be a very fat kid. Still got a lot to lose, used Alphamine because i plateau and i was just stuck.

On a side note, i will never hesitate to run Alphamine, I absolutely love this. The only PES product i am on the fence about is Erase. I am going to run Alpha T2 and Vanillean as a next stack with my ErgoTest if i get it!

Todays Workout : 36 minutes of Athletic based HIIT training

Workouts have been good on this product but i feel sometimes like 3rd shift and broken sleep is getting the better of me. I go to first shift on Monday after 5 years on 3rd so we will see if a gauranteed 8 hours of solid sleep will be a tremendous help or not! Stoked i can finally hit an actual gym this spring!
    What is your hesitation with Erase? Erase along with Alphamine are actually my favourite products.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  12 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.5%

Do you recommend Alphamine to a person that is 12 stone looking to drop the FAT and tone up?

I like crossfit training.
  19. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%

Quote Originally Posted by a3family
    Do you recommend Alphamine to a person that is 12 stone looking to drop the FAT and tone up?

I like crossfit training.
    Stone....bout 168-170 lbs?

What's your body fat percentage?

Alphamine is great for burning fat but diet is key.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.36%

Got my Alphamine sample in yesterday. Gonna try it in the morning before my workout!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Finally getting down with the Beast
    By Wudog in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-30-2010, 02:51 PM
  2. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 10:08 AM
  3. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 11:58 AM
  4. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 02:56 PM