ORIGIN: Rising From A New Beginning - Genomyx Sponsored Log

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

DAY 11: BACK

Today was probably the best day I've had in the gym that I can remember for a long time. Threw two scoops of Origin into my shaker cup as soon as I woke up and I was out the door. Back days are usually my longest days in the gym and I was looking forward to Origin's long lasting energy to help keep me motivated to get through it all.

WARMUP: PULLUPS/DIP SUPERSET: BW (230lbs) for all sets 6PU/15D, 5PU/12D(+2), 4PU(+1)/12D(+4), 3PU(+1)/8D(+2) so in the later sets I was actually increasing my reps from last time which gave me a nice confidence boost for the rest of my workout. Pullups are by far one of my worst performed exercises and I wish I had the strength to crank out more reps. Mine are all done deadhang, squeezing my lats as hard as I can at the top and slowing myself down for the negative... I'm sure if I kipped and got nasty with my form I could get more reps in but at what cost?

STANDING CABLE LAT PULLOVER: 40x12WU 42.5x10,10,10,10 I absolutely love these they definitely hit my lats in a way that other exercises haven't

LAT PULLDOWN: 70x12WU 100x10,10,10 120x10 70x15

BENT OVER ROW: 85x10,10,10,10

WIDE GRIP SEATED ROW: 70x10,10 75x10 85x10

CLOSE GRIP SEATED ROW: 100x10,10,10 110x10

ONE ARM DB ROW: 35x10,10,10 45x10

RACK PULLS: 135x15 225x10,10 wanted to do more of these but had to leave to get ready for work!

Felt ****ing awesome today! Chest is sore from yesterday and I know that my back will be sore in the morning when I wake up! ORIGIN has definitely helped keep the DOMS at bay though... certainly sore for less time than usual. Most of the time I'll get DOMS (way worse in the legs than any other muscle groups) for ~2 days but since the introduction of ORIGIN I notice DOMS lasting usually no more than a day.

Cardio will be coming up in the next couple of days. The wife thinks its time for us to try running 4x/week now and Thursday will be our "distance day" aiming for 7 miles. I'm looking forward to it as I feel my legs are starting to become acclimated to all of this running and now I'm actually looking forward to it!

DJ
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry I'm late but happy birthday. You'll enjoy te longer runs and hate them too. I haven't been able to up mileage because of being sick off and on. keep up the awesome work!
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Looking forward to running?!

GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Ben
    Forum Representative
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Benzo22 View Post
    Looking forward to running?!

I know, right? Never thought I'd hear myself say that. Maybe its not so much the running aspect I'm looking forward to, but more so the attempt at breaking a distance record that becomes so appealing for me. Like going into the gym and telling myself that today I'll break a squat record... that same mentality is applied to my running. OK last week I did 6, let's go for 7!

About to walk out the door for the 7 mile attempt! Can't wait to get this over with because tomorrow is arms day and I'm ready for some Origin!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sawa3 View Post
    Sorry I'm late but happy birthday. You'll enjoy te longer runs and hate them too. I haven't been able to up mileage because of being sick off and on. keep up the awesome work!
    Thanks sawa! Yesterday was a speed day did 3 miles at a 6.5mph pace. Felt good everywhere except my breathing at the end. Throat felt like it was swelling up almost like an exercise induced asthma attack ! Hopefully as I build endurance that feeling goes away! Can't wait for it to warm up outside I'm ready to hit the pavement.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

DJ beta trying out another PWO ? Really ?

Who knows more about PWO than you ?

Awesome log as always DJ !!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

I found that sprint intervals of 1 minute following a long run helped improve my endurance
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza
    I found that sprint intervals of 1 minute following a long run helped improve my endurance
    Such as 60/120s?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post

Such as 60/120s?
    No, 60/60 (assuming that's seconds on /off)

Example when I was training my 1.5 for CGA and police exams...

I would run my 1.5 as fast as possible 10-11 mins @8.3-9mph.. Then I would do

1 minute rest
    1 minute sprint @9mph
    1 minute rest
    1 minute sprint @9.1... So on to the 25-30 minute mark.. I used to do that shti 4-5 times a week for 3-4 years! Then my hip flexors and glutes rebelled and I can only run on an incline of 8 or higher hahah
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole
    DAY 11: BACK

Today was probably the best day I've had in the gym that I can remember for a long time. Threw two scoops of Origin into my shaker cup as soon as I woke up and I was out the door. Back days are usually my longest days in the gym and I was looking forward to Origin's long lasting energy to help keep me motivated to get through it all.

WARMUP: PULLUPS/DIP SUPERSET: BW (230lbs) for all sets 6PU/15D, 5PU/12D(+2), 4PU(+1)/12D(+4), 3PU(+1)/8D(+2) so in the later sets I was actually increasing my reps from last time which gave me a nice confidence boost for the rest of my workout. Pullups are by far one of my worst performed exercises and I wish I had the strength to crank out more reps. Mine are all done deadhang, squeezing my lats as hard as I can at the top and slowing myself down for the negative... I'm sure if I kipped and got nasty with my form I could get more reps in but at what cost?

STANDING CABLE LAT PULLOVER: 40x12WU 42.5x10,10,10,10 I absolutely love these they definitely hit my lats in a way that other exercises haven't

LAT PULLDOWN: 70x12WU 100x10,10,10 120x10 70x15

BENT OVER ROW: 85x10,10,10,10

WIDE GRIP SEATED ROW: 70x10,10 75x10 85x10

CLOSE GRIP SEATED ROW: 100x10,10,10 110x10

ONE ARM DB ROW: 35x10,10,10 45x10

RACK PULLS: 135x15 225x10,10 wanted to do more of these but had to leave to get ready for work!

Felt ****ing awesome today! Chest is sore from yesterday and I know that my back will be sore in the morning when I wake up! ORIGIN has definitely helped keep the DOMS at bay though... certainly sore for less time than usual. Most of the time I'll get DOMS (way worse in the legs than any other muscle groups) for ~2 days but since the introduction of ORIGIN I notice DOMS lasting usually no more than a day.

Cardio will be coming up in the next couple of days. The wife thinks its time for us to try running 4x/week now and Thursday will be our "distance day" aiming for 7 miles. I'm looking forward to it as I feel my legs are starting to become acclimated to all of this running and now I'm actually looking forward to it!

DJ
    Great workouts dj!! I've started doing alot more cardio as well.. I've already hit 3 times this week lol

Btw i would recommend you try prodigy, epic, or ignite 2. As well as purus pres... Those are all my faves and i know you would love them.. With out a doubt.

Getting ready to kill shoulders thought id stop in for some motivation
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

No, 60/60 (assuming that's seconds on /off)

Example when I was training my 1.5 for CGA and police exams...

I would run my 1.5 as fast as possible 10-11 mins @8.3-9mph.. Then I would do

1 minute rest
    1 minute sprint @9mph
    1 minute rest
    1 minute sprint @9.1... So on to the 25-30 minute mark.. I uses to so that shti 4-5 times a week for 3-4 years! Then my hip flexors and glutes rebelled and I can only run on an incline of 8 or higher hahah
    Maybe i should do that because Im really trying to push my army career to get better
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Maybe i should do that because Im really trying to push my army career to get better
    It will absolutely help man.. I cant believe the cardio shape I was in then compared to now.. I just physically can't do it once I stopped I gained muscle mass tho finally lol.

60/120 would bs great for legit HIIT and body comp and mild endurance but 60/60 is great after a long run for added endurance
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

It will absolutely help man.. I cant believe the cardio shape I was in then compared to now.. I just physically can't do it once I stopped I gained muscle mass tho finally lol.

60/120 would bs great for legit HIIT and body comp and mild endurance but 60/60 is great after a long run for added endurance
    I will start doing that man! thanks
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry for thread jack dj
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry for thread jack dj
    Haha its all good guys ched definitely has a good idea that I would love to try. I used to do HIIT for 3x a week (30on/90off) for 10 cycles and I absolutely loved it. I've been trying to sneak that in every once in awhile but I may give ched's idea a try.

Today was a great success though!

Name:  ForumRunner_20130118_001843.png
Views: 29
Size:  79.7 KB

No Origin taken for my run today. Just posting for motivational purposes! Tomorrow is arm day and I'm excited for it because my wife wants to do it with me as well! She's never joined me for a lifting session so this'll be interesting!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

My girlfriend just started joining me. It's a lot of fun!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Nice log so far. Origin is awesome, making me look bad bean, might have to start running again haha.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Nice log so far. Origin is awesome, making me look bad bean, might have to start running again haha.
    JUST DO IT!!!!
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    Well it was something, that's for sure lol. She wasn't a fan of my constructive criticism lol. Back w an update soon.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    DJ beta trying out another PWO ? Really ?

Who knows more about PWO than you ?

Awesome log as always DJ !!!
    Thanks FU. You know I'm a preworkout junkie ! I feel like in the supplement world the most heavily saturated/highly variable type of supplement is most definitely the preworkout and I love trying them all and seeing how different each and every one is. The way you feel on one can vary greatly to another... its nuts. I love it!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

Great workouts dj!! I've started doing alot more cardio as well.. I've already hit 3 times this week lol

Btw i would recommend you try prodigy, epic, or ignite 2. As well as purus pres... Those are all my faves and i know you would love them.. With out a doubt.

Getting ready to kill shoulders thought id stop in for some motivation
    Thanks for the recommendations bro I will definitely have to give them a shot later down the road since I have not tried any of the ones you mentioned... note even samples!

Glad I can give you some motivation! Your log does the same for me as well although I need to post in there more often :\!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Get to it bro !
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

My GF and I go at the same time, but we usually split off and do our own thing. Every once in a while I critique her form and she takes it all in.

She works out with a trainer once a week and she also critiques my form based on what she learned. Like a jackass, sometimes I just shake my head and go.....uh huh, uh huh, uh huh.....then she accuses me of never listening to her and becomes miffed !!!!

For us, it's just best to go in together and meet at the end of workout. Like a trooper, she works out as hard as I do and stays just as long.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

DAY 12 : ARMS

Holy hell what a day in the gym today. I'm starting to notice a subtle shift in how I perceive myself going through each workout now when I'm in the gym. They are starting to become easier. Now I don't mean easier in the sense that I'm barely lifting any weight and not really trying to do much of anything... quite the contrary. The weights are moving up (on some exercises I find myself lifting much more than I anticipated) and my form is staying near-perfect... but I'm just geared up and ready to go almost immediately after completing a set. Or after I've done one exercise instead of taking my leisurely stroll to the water fountain I'm ready to jump onto the next thing RIGHT AWAY. I literally have to force myself out of the gym or I'd just keep going and going and going... so not only has ORIGIN added endurance elements with EACH workout, but the strive and motivation seems to be increasing every time I take it and head to the gym. I'm started to get more fired up each time I walk out the door and I'm ready to make the weights my bitch! Just an interesting note

2 scoops as usual. Today's plan of attack was to pick weights that hit a rep-range from 8-12 (with the exception of a few exercises).

WRIST CURLS: 40x20WU 60x12 70x12 80x12 40x20

REVERSE CURLS: 20x20WU 40x20,20 50x20,20 (sets split: 10 wrists up, 10 wrists down)

HAMMER CURL: 25x15,15,15,15,15 (wt. ea. hand... looking to move up next time)

TRICEP PUSHDOWN: 40x20WU 45x20 50x20 55x20 45x20 (sets split: 10 underhand, 10 overhand)

SKULLCRUSHERS: 35x15WU 50x15,15

TRICEP DIPS: BWx15 +10x12,12,10

STRAIGHT BAR CURL: 60x10 70x10,9 60x8 40x10

PREACHER CURL: 25x10,10 35x10,10

Workout felt great. Each associated body part during the routine felt engorged and enormous. There was a nice pump and a good burn throughout the whole workout... next time I think I will be aiming for heavy weights and low reps around 6-8reps. I know I can crank out much heavier weight on the dips, skullcrushers, and pushdowns... looking forward to see how Origin will help me with that

DJ
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post

Thanks FU. You know I'm a preworkout junkie ! I feel like in the supplement world the most heavily saturated/highly variable type of supplement is most definitely the preworkout and I love trying them all and seeing how different each and every one is. The way you feel on one can vary greatly to another... its nuts. I love it!
    Yeah, I think you give the most comprehensive review on PWOs and I always read your reviews even though I don't use it. Looks like there are more on the way with lot of interest so I will be looking out for your review on those as well. Good information to have when I am ready to take a plunge.
    I started a new log at:
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

DAY 12 : ARMS

Holy hell what a day in the gym today. I'm starting to notice a subtle shift in how I perceive myself going through each workout now when I'm in the gym. They are starting to become easier. Now I don't mean easier in the sense that I'm barely lifting any weight and not really trying to do much of anything... quite the contrary. The weights are moving up (on some exercises I find myself lifting much more than I anticipated) and my form is staying near-perfect... but I'm just geared up and ready to go almost immediately after completing a set. Or after I've done one exercise instead of taking my leisurely stroll to the water fountain I'm ready to jump onto the next thing RIGHT AWAY. I literally have to force myself out of the gym or I'd just keep going and going and going... so not only has ORIGIN added endurance elements with EACH workout, but the strive and motivation seems to be increasing every time I take it and head to the gym. I'm started to get more fired up each time I walk out the door and I'm ready to make the weights my bitch! Just an interesting note

2 scoops as usual. Today's plan of attack was to pick weights that hit a rep-range from 8-12 (with the exception of a few exercises).

WRIST CURLS: 40x20WU 60x12 70x12 80x12 40x20

REVERSE CURLS: 20x20WU 40x20,20 50x20,20 (sets split: 10 wrists up, 10 wrists down)

HAMMER CURL: 25x15,15,15,15,15 (wt. ea. hand... looking to move up next time)

TRICEP PUSHDOWN: 40x20WU 45x20 50x20 55x20 45x20 (sets split: 10 underhand, 10 overhand)

SKULLCRUSHERS: 35x15WU 50x15,15

TRICEP DIPS: BWx15 +10x12,12,10

STRAIGHT BAR CURL: 60x10 70x10,9 60x8 40x10

PREACHER CURL: 25x10,10 35x10,10

Workout felt great. Each associated body part during the routine felt engorged and enormous. There was a nice pump and a good burn throughout the whole workout... next time I think I will be aiming for heavy weights and low reps around 6-8reps. I know I can crank out much heavier weight on the dips, skullcrushers, and pushdowns... looking forward to see how Origin will help me with that

DJ
    Great workout !
    I started a new log at:
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    My GF and I go at the same time, but we usually split off and do our own thing. Every once in a while I critique her form and she takes it all in.

She works out with a trainer once a week and she also critiques my form based on what she learned. Like a jackass, sometimes I just shake my head and go.....uh huh, uh huh, uh huh.....then she accuses me of never listening to her and becomes miffed !!!!

For us, it's just best to go in together and meet at the end of workout. Like a trooper, she works out as hard as I do and stays just as long.
    With regards to my "workout together" experiment... it was more or less of a success. My wife is very stubborn and I told her prior to even going to the gym that I was going to talk to her like I talk to all my other workout buddies. I would watch her form and critique her every once in awhile and I think eventually she did what you do... did the whole head shaking yes and agreeing when I knew it was going in one ear and out the other lol. She told me she really didn't it like it because there was "too much standing around." I was like yea well yea when there are 3 of us rotating in and out of course its going to take awhile (my workout partner was with us as well). At the end she didn't feel like she had accomplished anything because she didn't break a sweat. I tried to explain doing anaerobic resistance work was way different than us running on the treadmill but that she definitely got a workout in... we'll see how sore she feels tomorrow! I loved having her there with me though but she's usually on the cardio equipment and you could tell she had that "I feel awkward standing here around the boys/weights" while I was trying to coach her. She also told me I was too serious... but I said hey when I'm there I get in my zone and thats just how it is!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

With regards to my "workout together" experiment... it was more or less of a success. My wife is very stubborn and I told her prior to even going to the gym that I was going to talk to her like I talk to all my other workout buddies. I would watch her form and critique her every once in awhile and I think eventually she did what you do... did the whole head shaking yes and agreeing when I knew it was going in one ear and out the other lol. She told me she really didn't it like it because there was "too much standing around." I was like yea well yea when there are 3 of us rotating in and out of course its going to take awhile (my workout partner was with us as well). At the end she didn't feel like she had accomplished anything because she didn't break a sweat. I tried to explain doing anaerobic resistance work was way different than us running on the treadmill but that she definitely got a workout in... we'll see how sore she feels tomorrow! I loved having her there with me though but she's usually on the cardio equipment and you could tell she had that "I feel awkward standing here around the boys/weights" while I was trying to coach her. She also told me I was too serious... but I said hey when I'm there I get in my zone and thats just how it is!
    Now, we just nod to each other as we pass. Hahaha. The trainer does a good job I have to admit. Her waist has gotten so tiny after she started doing the TRX workout.
    I started a new log at:
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Wow sounds IDENTICAL to me n my gf!
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

Well I was on my way to do shoulders and noticed my left rear tire was practically flat . Just had my oil changed and tires rotated yesterday so its back to the stealership I go!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Well I was on my way to do shoulders and noticed my left rear tire was practically flat . Just had my oil changed and tires rotated yesterday so its back to the stealership I go!
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

Turns out its all good. They did a leak check everywhere and even checked the valve. Very strange. Oh well gym here I come!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

"Stealership"... So true......
    I started a new log at:
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

DAY 13: SHOULDERS

Well after the car ordeal I was good to go. I had already mixed up my two scoops of ORIGIN in a shaker cup and left it in the cupholder of my car until it was time to take it. Once the dealership let me off I slammed it down and headed straight for the gym!

UPRIGHT ROW/REAR DELT FLY/REAR DELT FLY MACHINE SUPERSET: 4 rounds, 10 reps a set, minimal to no rest...
    R1: UR 85x10 RDF 20x10 RDFM 115x10
    R2: UR 100x10 RDF 20x10 RDFM 120x10
    R3: UR 100x10 RDF 20x10 RDFM 125x10
    R4: UR 105x10 RDF 20x10 RDFM 130x10

Now that the blood is pumping... time to workout

DB SHRUG: 95x8 90x10 80x12 75x15 60x15 50x16 40x20 (wt. ea. hand)

RAISES: SCAPTION 20x10 LATERAL 15x10 FRONT 15x10 SCAPTION 20x10

FACE PULLS: 80x10,10 60x10,10

SEATED DB PRESS: Now that the shoulders are pre-exhausted... 50x10,8 40x10,10

Yeaaaaaaaaaaa!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  35. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Nice workout!!
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

Nice workout!!
    Thanks bro. Sitting here at work and I can literally feel my traps starting to tighten up
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  37. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

Thanks bro. Sitting here at work and I can literally feel my traps starting to tighten up
    Thats what happens when you have massive traps (:
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

This was hard to get over. It was the same not breaking a sweat thing. Pushing the prowler at the end of a work out shut that up quickly. And not being able to walk for days after squats! But I couldn't be more proud of her.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

This was hard to get over. It was the same not breaking a sweat thing. Pushing the prowler at the end of a work out shut that up quickly. And not being able to walk for days after squats! But I couldn't be more proud of her.
    Well something must have clicked... she asked me earlier today "when are we doing arms again?" So that put a smile on my face. Now I just gotta get her to try some Origin haha :-)
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

Ran cardio with the Mrs today. No ORIGIN (I feel like it would be better used for HIIT as opposed to LISS) used. Saving that for the weights only! Ended up running 4 miles with a split pace.

Mile 0-1: 6mph
    Mile 1-2: 6.1mph
    Mile 2-3: 6.2mph
    Mile 3-3.5: 6.3mph
    Mile 3.5-3.75: 6.5mph
    Mile 3.75-4: 7.0mph

Felt relatively easy. I'm trying to get my baseline pace up a bit from 6.0mph. Almost seems too slow now

Tomorrow is CHEST followed by on BACK on Tuesday. I'm ready to heavy up the weights!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. E-Pharm's New Mystery Product (sponsored log)
    By mich29 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-25-2012, 02:17 AM
  2. DeltaForce New Years REZOLUTION!!! (Sponsored Log)
    By Delta Force in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 10:58 PM
  3. question from the new guy
    By 180pounds in forum Bulking
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-12-2007, 06:25 AM
  4. New Methyl 1-test log to begin
    By DumbRussian in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-12-2003, 01:10 AM
  5. New member and sponsor saying Hello