ORIGIN: Rising From A New Beginning - Genomyx Sponsored Log

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

DAY 3: LISS CARDIO

This was done after coming back from the holidays... and unfortunately it did not go as well as I had planned was going to try for 6 miles but after the first mile was over I knew that wasn't going to happen. Didn't feel good whatsoever. Took ORIGIN about 30 minutes prior but really didn't notice anything in terms of benefit for cardio. I actually felt more distracted and couldn't get in the zone like I usually do. I attribute this to having taken a few days off and eating like absolute ass the past couple days

Name:  ScreenShot%u00252520%25281%2529.png
Views: 75
Size:  50.6 KB
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!

2. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Happy new year ladies and gents

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Same to you
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

I've had those runs before! Just not mentally there. Very often I am able to battle through. My husband has always said, you ran how many ever miles.. and it didn't go well.. not everyone can say that.

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    DAY 3: LISS CARDIO

This was done after coming back from the holidays... and unfortunately it did not go as well as I had planned was going to try for 6 miles but after the first mile was over I knew that wasn't going to happen. Didn't feel good whatsoever. Took ORIGIN about 30 minutes prior but really didn't notice anything in terms of benefit for cardio. I actually felt more distracted and couldn't get in the zone like I usually do. I attribute this to having taken a few days off and eating like absolute ass the past couple days

Name:  ScreenShot%u00252520%25281%2529.png
Views: 75
Size:  50.6 KB
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

them reps.. i woulda died haha... that is insane!! surprised youre still not pumped up haha

sick workout though dj dont know if i coulda done that haha
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    them reps.. i woulda died haha... that is insane!! surprised youre still not pumped up haha

sick workout though dj dont know if i coulda done that haha
    Thanks bro Try this one on for size...

DAY 4: LEGS

Origin prior to walking into the gym. 2 scoops. Still tastes great. Like a slightly watered-down Hawaiian Punch... delicious! Focus was DEAD ON today. The mind-muscle connection with this supplement is fantastic and I needed it today because I put my legs through the grind big time. Instead of doing the compound movements first I instead decided to pre-exhaust the legs and saved squats for last. Everything got punished today and we'll see if ORIGIN can help with the DOMS I'm accustomed to after a strenuous leg routine!

WARMUP: 12 minutes on the Stair Master machine

STIFF LEGGED DEADLIFT: 95x12 warmup 135x12 155x10 165x8 95x12

BARBELL LUNGES: 45x10 65x10 85x10 95x8 (reps each leg)

SEATED CALF RAISE: 50x20 60x17 70x15

HAMSTRING CURLS: 55x20 70x15 75x15

LEG EXTENSION: 55x20 60x20 65x20

BARBELL BACK SQUATS: 45x10 135x15 145x12 155x12

LEG PRESS: 215x15 235x15 255x15

COOLDOWN: 10 minute walk at 3.0mph pace with 7.5% elevation on treadmill

By the time I got to the squats my legs were destroyed... and this was the point. To see what fibers I still had left to rip up Pre-exhaustion certainly led to a decrease in the weight I'm used to squatting but it had quite the effect on my goal to push myself beyond my limits. The first 8-10 of each set of squats was generally easy, but towards the higher end of each set my legs began to shake. 135/145/155 is usually a warmup weight for me on the leg days when I actually squat first so this isn't a weight I'm not used to... but try doing squats at the end of your workout and it'll change your mindset for sure. ORIGIN kept me amped up and in the zone the entire time I was in the gym. My concentration began to falter slightly during the leg press since I had been in the gym at that point for almost 2 hours. I almost wanted to dose more halfway through ! Felt great. Probably not going to be able to walk tomorrow... we'll see

DJ
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

NICE STEMS DJ!

Next leg workout I want u to finish with a set of centuries for leg presses. I LOVE finishing a heavy workout with a nice clean set of 100's to engorge the target muscle with BLOOD.

I'm drunk. Happy new year!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

century set onlegpresseswithno resting is seriously liek teh worst thing ever.......in a good way of course, once ur done.......nice w/o, its amazing what a hard pre exhaust does to u!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

By the time I got to the squats my legs were destroyed...
    Jeez, that's an understatement! Unreal volume. Have trouble walking...or sitting on the toilet...after all that?
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Ben
    Forum Representative
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Benzo22 View Post
    Jeez, that's an understatement! Unreal volume. Have trouble walking...or sitting on the toilet...after all that?
    Man I'm at work right now and my hamstrings are still screaming at me everything else has recovered.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Just an FYI in case anyone is wondering... I'm only logging the days I'm actually taking ORIGIN instead of listing every single day out on here. So technically DAY 5 was a rest day but I don't want to clutter the log up with nonsense

DAY 5: ARMS

The day I worked chest during the "blizzard" I actually wanted to do chest/tris but didn't have the time. I didn't feel like doing my back/bis routine just yet because I want my legs to have some more rest so I just decided to throw Tris/Bis together and give it a run. I enjoyed it

STRAIGHT BAR WRIST CURLS: 40x20 60x20,20,15

STRAIGHT BAR REVERSE CURLS: 40x20 50x20,20 40x20 (sets split: 10 reps wrists up, 10 reps wrists down)

HAMMER CURLS: 20s x 15,15,15,15,15

STRAIGHT BAR TRICEP PUSHDOWNS: 40x20 50x20,20 45x20 (sets split: 10 underhand, 10 overhand)

OVERHEAD DB TRICEP EXTENSION: 30s x 20,20,20,20

CLOSE GRIP BARBELL BENCHPRESS: 65x15 85x15 95x15,15

STRAIGHT BAR BICEP CURLS: 30x20,20,20,20

INCLINE DB CURLS: 10s x 20,20,20,20

This log is starting to become the light weight high rep special haha... it'll switch back to what I usually do here next week. This workout was AWESOME. I've never actually specifically trained forearms so that was a first. After the last couple of sets of reverse curls my forearms were about to explode. As I moved on to the tricep pushdowns they felt really easy and I was concerned I wasn't going heavy enough but as I approached the last two sets my triceps were on fire. Walked out of the gym with stiff arms and felt fantastic. Again ORIGIN helped me go the distance here. Although ORIGIN may not necessarily be a "pump" product, my arms were certainly swollen as I left the gym. Concentration was dead on and energy levels were high and never diminished.

I'd like to train back or shoulders tomorrow but I'm sure the wife will make me run instead

DJ
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    NICE STEMS DJ!

Next leg workout I want u to finish with a set of centuries for leg presses. I LOVE finishing a heavy workout with a nice clean set of 100's to engorge the target muscle with BLOOD.

I'm drunk. Happy new year!
    Now that sounds like fun! I fell asleep at 11:30 lol...
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Sick fuggin updates bro. Ima be doin somethin kinda like this soon.. It will be Eric brosers routine he posted on here.. It looks pretty solid! But hey you're destroying and i love it!!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw
    Sick fuggin updates bro. Ima be doin somethin kinda like this soon.. It will be Eric brosers routine he posted on here.. It looks pretty solid! But hey you're destroying and i love it!!
    Which one? FD/FS? Or his power rep range shock?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  15. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

Which one? FD/FS? Or his power rep range shock?
    Power rep range shock
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

Power rep range shock
    Nice I'll be using that In about 6 weeks lol
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Fill me in on this workout gents!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole
    Fill me in on this workout gents!
    PNI'S Coach Broser Presents FIBER DAMAGE/FIBER SATURATION!

First post discusses p/rr/s
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

Just an FYI in case anyone is wondering... I'm only logging the days I'm actually taking ORIGIN instead of listing every single day out on here. So technically DAY 5 was a rest day but I don't want to clutter the log up with nonsense

DAY 5: ARMS

The day I worked chest during the "blizzard" I actually wanted to do chest/tris but didn't have the time. I didn't feel like doing my back/bis routine just yet because I want my legs to have some more rest so I just decided to throw Tris/Bis together and give it a run. I enjoyed it

STRAIGHT BAR WRIST CURLS: 40x20 60x20,20,15

STRAIGHT BAR REVERSE CURLS: 40x20 50x20,20 40x20 (sets split: 10 reps wrists up, 10 reps wrists down)

HAMMER CURLS: 20s x 15,15,15,15,15

STRAIGHT BAR TRICEP PUSHDOWNS: 40x20 50x20,20 45x20 (sets split: 10 underhand, 10 overhand)

OVERHEAD DB TRICEP EXTENSION: 30s x 20,20,20,20

CLOSE GRIP BARBELL BENCHPRESS: 65x15 85x15 95x15,15

STRAIGHT BAR BICEP CURLS: 30x20,20,20,20

INCLINE DB CURLS: 10s x 20,20,20,20

This log is starting to become the light weight high rep special haha... it'll switch back to what I usually do here next week. This workout was AWESOME. I've never actually specifically trained forearms so that was a first. After the last couple of sets of reverse curls my forearms were about to explode. As I moved on to the tricep pushdowns they felt really easy and I was concerned I wasn't going heavy enough but as I approached the last two sets my triceps were on fire. Walked out of the gym with stiff arms and felt fantastic. Again ORIGIN helped me go the distance here. Although ORIGIN may not necessarily be a "pump" product, my arms were certainly swollen as I left the gym. Concentration was dead on and energy levels were high and never diminished.

I'd like to train back or shoulders tomorrow but I'm sure the wife will make me run instead

DJ
    Why not run and lift on the same day?
    Darn wives.. geez!
    It's all good to just log on the days you use origin.
    I have mine to use with Protocol tomorrow!
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sawa3 View Post

Why not run and lift on the same day?
    Darn wives.. geez!
    It's all good to just log on the days you use origin.
    I have mine to use with Protocol tomorrow!
    Lol... I work nights and usually I'll do my cardio fasted when I wake up so doing weights when I get off work doesn't afford me much time to sleep especially if I'm working back to back (to back) nights :-(!

I'm still very surprised by the taste of Origin. Not too sweet, not too chalky, and easy to drink. Look forward to taking it as much as I look forward to actually working out!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  128 lbs.

Subbed
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

Lol... I work nights and usually I'll do my cardio fasted when I wake up so doing weights when I get off work doesn't afford me much time to sleep especially if I'm working back to back (to back) nights :-(!

I'm still very surprised by the taste of Origin. Not too sweet, not too chalky, and easy to drink. Look forward to taking it as much as I look forward to actually working out!
    Sleep is over rated.
    Just kidding. I can understand that. It's hard when you don't have a normal schedule to fit lots in. I only have time for lifting on shorter run days.
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Chest. Roasted. Will update later when I'm not on my phone.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  24. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Chest. Roasted. Will update later when I'm not on my phone.
    i came a little.. no homo
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

DAY 6: CHEST

Sorry for the delay! I was so tired yesterday I just came home and passed out This time I took 3 scoops of ORIGIN prior to my workout since I was pretty tired from working the night before and needed a little extra kick to get myself into the workout mood. I had such a high amount of energy that I didn't want to leave the gym after my workout concluded... and I didn't even want to go to bed when I got home but I had to force myself to relax (thanks, benadryl )

DB PULLOVER: 40x10WU 60x10,10,10 felt kinda easy so... 75x10

BARBELL INCLINE PRESS: 45x10WU 95x10 115x10 135x8 115x10

FLAT BENCH BARBELL PRESS: 45x10WU 135x10WU 155x10 175x8 155x9 (fail @ 10) 135x8 (fail @ 9)

HS CHEST PRESS: 100x10,10,10,10

INCLINE DB FLYS: 20s x10,10,10,10

MACHINE FLYS: 100x10,10,10,10

Needless to say my chest is sore as **** today. After the last of the pressing movements it didn't even feel like I was lifting anything during the fly movements which made me kind of upset because I didn't feel like I was working anything. Woke up today realizing that just because you don't get a pump from the workout doesn't mean you aren't activating the fibers lol. ORIGIN did its job again today at giving me great focus, drive, and maintaining my intensity. Rest periods were incredibly short. I had a partner lifting with me today so whenever he finished his set (of the same reps I was doing) we'd switch places. We got out of there just a little over an hour. Quick, effective workout.

Tomorrow I'll be going for a run with the wife and come Monday I have a revamped BACK day that I can't wait to try out.

Stay tuned,

DJ
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Nice detail so far!
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

DAY 7: BACK

I was super psyched to get into the gym today and give this workout a go! Woke up and shot straight out of bed I was that excited! Although I didn't post it here because I didn't take ORIGIN prior, I did run 6 miles yesterday which happened out of the blue so I didn't want to do anything that involved the legs whatsoever today. I took 2.5 scoops of ORIGIN before working out and the workout was epic (at least for me). Focus was strong... perhaps TOO strong My workout partner today remarked on how although he didn't like coming to the gym when it is crowded, he didn't mind the plethora of hot women to look at to which I responded to him with "what hot women?" I didn't notice anyone else in the gym besides myself and the weights I was moving. He blamed it on "marriage goggles." I blamed it on ORIGIN Even right now as I'm typing this I can still feel the energy surging through me. Nice and smooth and I know I'm not in for a crash later!

SUPERSET WARMUP 1: PULLUPS/DIPS: All sets used bodyweight, no rest periods 1) 6P/15D 2) 5P/10D 3) 3P/8D 4) 2P/6D

SUPERSET WARMUP 2: UPRIGHT ROW/REAR DELT FLY/RDF MACHINE: 1) 10x70,10x15,10x100 2) 10x70,10x15,10x100 3) 10x85, 10x15,10x100 4) 10x100,10x15,10x100

STANDING LAT PULLOVER: 40x10,10,10,10 (these were new to me and very enjoyable but my height limited the stretch I could get since the weights would return to the stack before I was fully stretched )

LAT PULLDOWN: 85x10 70x10,10 100x10

BENT OVER ROW: 95x10 75x10,10 85x10

SEATED ROWS - WIDE: 55x10,10,10 70x10

SEATED ROWS - NARROW: 85x10 80x10,10 100x10

ONE-ARM DB ROWS: 30x10,10,10 40x10

RACK PULLS: 135x10 225x10 315x8 275x10,10 185x10

Low weight, volume, stretch and squeeze were all the name of the game today. I miss the "pump" I used to feel taking other preworkouts on a day like this but just because it isn't there doesn't mean nothing happened... I'm sure I'll wake up tomorrow and feel plenty sore. This workout lasted around 1.5hrs today and ORIGIN kept me going and kept me focused the entire freaking time. I'm still in the zone now. Maybe I'll do some abs

DJ
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  28. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Nice volume dj(: i see you're still destroying your workout!!!
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Nice volume dj(: i see you're still destroying your workout!!!
    Yea bro felt great today. Soreness/tightness is starting to settle in. Probably going to do arms tomorrow. Stoked!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Killing it bro
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. E-Pharm's New Mystery Product (sponsored log)
    By mich29 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-25-2012, 02:17 AM
  2. DeltaForce New Years REZOLUTION!!! (Sponsored Log)
    By Delta Force in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 10:58 PM
  3. question from the new guy
    By 180pounds in forum Bulking
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-12-2007, 06:25 AM
  4. New Methyl 1-test log to begin
    By DumbRussian in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-12-2003, 01:10 AM
  5. New member and sponsor saying Hello