ORIGIN: Rising From A New Beginning - Genomyx Sponsored Log

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

  1. In happy holidays dj!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    lol... srs?
    Fur reelz
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    In happy holidays dj!
    Hey gokix! You too !

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Fur reelz
    Haha how did he react to that? Woulda been funny to see.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  4. Subbd
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    Hey gokix! You too !

    Haha how did he react to that? Woulda been funny to see.
    I walked away n actually did something productive other than curling the bar.. So dk. We crossed paths later tho n he didn't seem pleased lol
    •   
       


  6. So I have my gym bag packed in my car with my workout clothes and ORIGIN and shaker cup in there... only to drive in to work and see one of the highway signs that informs you off accidents/bad traffic say "BLIZZARD WARNING WEDNESDAY 5AM-7PM. PLAN AHEAD." So needless to say I may not be able to get into the gym tomorrow morning like I had planned (let alone leave work lol... which tonight makes my 5th night in a row GRRRRRR).

    We'll see. I have a huge urge to get in a killer (somewhat new/slightly revised) chest workout tomorrow...

    I'm sure my workout will end up being repeated cardio sessions of shoveling the driveway lol.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole
    So I have my gym bag packed in my car with my workout clothes and ORIGIN and shaker cup in there... only to drive in to work and see one of the highway signs that informs you off accidents/bad traffic say "BLIZZARD WARNING WEDNESDAY 5AM-7PM. PLAN AHEAD." So needless to say I may not be able to get into the gym tomorrow morning like I had planned (let alone leave work lol... which tonight makes my 5th night in a row GRRRRRR).

    We'll see. I have a huge urge to get in a killer (somewhat new/slightly revised) chest workout tomorrow...

    I'm sure my workout will end up being repeated cardio sessions of shoveling the driveway lol.
    Fuarkkk

  8. Be safe dj

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Be safe dj
    Definitely top priority. I'll assess the situation when I get off and take it from there. I unfortunately only have one winter glove... the other vanished during a ski trip... so I may have to make the wife get me a new pair because I feel like I'll be playing outside for awhile tomorrow
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  10. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    Definitely top priority. I'll assess the situation when I get off and take it from there. I unfortunately only have one winter glove... the other vanished during a ski trip... so I may have to make the wife get me a new pair because I feel like I'll be playing outside for awhile tomorrow
    Back and arm workout with shoveling?!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post

    Hell yea!!! Matty up in here! Dude what the hell you blew up my inbox with rep I was like WTF and then saw your one comment made... lol... appreciated bro

    Just gotta make sure I'm eating the right stuff this time around I surprised myself a week ago with a PR doing some squats and I hope to see that trend continue. I'm thinking ORIGIN may just do that!

    Yes sir! The Indianapolis Mini Marathon (heralded as the biggest mini in the nation?). I have never run one before in my life and I'm not really a huge runner either. During my previous log I was insanely addicted to HIIT cardio because I really noticed a difference from it and it wasn't as boring compared to LISS. My wife used to run cross country in high school (and has run the mini 3x prior) and has become my motivation towards getting this marathon taken off my bucket list! I'm looking forward to it. I've been surprising myself with the distances I've been able to run (currently up to 5 miles next week I'm shooting for 6 miles) and I align this with the same type of PR motivation you get from lifting weights... always wanna squeeze out that one extra rep or max out at heavier weight... I wanna be able to run that little extra distance the next time. It should be fun

    How tall/old is your son now? I had slight scoliosis when I was younger and was told by both my GP and orthopedic surgeon that I'd be around the 6'10" mark. When I graduated high school I was 6'3" and grew 6 effin' inches that summer to my current height

    Glad to see you up in here cheda

    Just you wait! Gonna be bringing it strong the next 30 days!

    lol now you're just straight makin' **** up haha...

    Oh hell yea man... I feel like this logging/motivating stuff is definitely reciprocated between other logs. It's comments like that that get me pumped up to go into the gym and make sure I'm giving it my all each and every time... and that in turns translates into more motivation for you to go and do the same thing in your log... repeat ad naseum...

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=72 176"/>

    It's a vicious cycle
    Running gets addicting. My husband sucked me in when I had to lose weight and shortly after I started running he signed us up for a half. I love doing new things. Remember to not push yourself too far and remember recovery.
    You'll be hooked.
    My 7 year old is about 4'8". And my almost 10 year old is about 4'10". I have cousins your height. And hubby is about 6'5". So we shall see.
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF

  12. Fast thread is fast. Looking forward to this.

  13. Most epic logger on am? I think so

  14. Quote Originally Posted by sawa3 View Post
    Running gets addicting. My husband sucked me in when I had to lose weight and shortly after I started running he signed us up for a half. I love doing new things. Remember to not push yourself too far and remember recovery.
    You'll be hooked.
    My 7 year old is about 4'8". And my almost 10 year old is about 4'10". I have cousins your height. And hubby is about 6'5". So we shall see.
    My apologies for saying "yes sir" in response to you asking if this was my first time running a mini! I should have read your sig and said Yes miss! instead! My bad I have certainly enjoyed the running up to this point. I think I would enjoy it a lot more if I wasn't in a gym running on a treadmill with the same mundane things right in front of me to look at. I certainly get into it though... each time the Nike+ lady tells me how far I've gone I keep telling myself to go further! Some tall kids already... my mom hated it when I got taller than her

    Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Fast thread is fast. Looking forward to this.
    Good news spreads fast Welcome! Looking forward to delivering good results!

    Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Most epic logger on am? I think so
    Pffft dolan pls.

    Sounds like on the news now the "heavy" snow isn't supposed to hit until mid-morning. There is hope yet!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    My apologies for saying "yes sir" in response to you asking if this was my first time running a mini! I should have read your sig and said Yes miss! instead! My bad I have certainly enjoyed the running up to this point. I think I would enjoy it a lot more if I wasn't in a gym running on a treadmill with the same mundane things right in front of me to look at. I certainly get into it though... each time the Nike+ lady tells me how far I've gone I keep telling myself to go further! Some tall kids already... my mom hated it when I got taller than her

    Good news spreads fast Welcome! Looking forward to delivering good results!

    Pffft dolan pls.

    Sounds like on the news now the "heavy" snow isn't supposed to hit until mid-morning. There is hope yet!
    I hope so! I just had a wicked update myself
  16. ORIGIN: Rising From A New Beginning - Genomyx Sponsored Log


    Awesome so far. Sorry I'm late to be fair you started this Christmas Eve. Ive been traveling

  17. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    Awesome so far. Sorry I'm late to be fair you started this Christmas Eve. Ive been traveling
    Me too....traveling and eating. Mostly eating.

    IN!
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Ben
    Forum Representative

  18. Welcome gents! I finally got off my 5 nights in a row from work only to run headfirst into a blizzard warning on my way home. I ended up making it to the gym however! Unfortunately I'm out of town visiting my wife's family and I left my workout sheet for Wednesday's workout at home so I can't update quite yet. It was a light weight, extremely high volume chest-only workout that was extremely taxing and was highly focused on the squeeze, stretch, and contraction of each rep. Chest was wasted afterwards and I'm still sore now. Origin was a HUGE benefit to the workout however. More on that when I get home Sunday!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  19. Using those LONG LEVERS Dave?

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Welcome gents! I finally got off my 5 nights in a row from work only to run headfirst into a blizzard warning on my way home. I ended up making it to the gym however! Unfortunately I'm out of town visiting my wife's family and I left my workout sheet for Wednesday's workout at home so I can't update quite yet. It was a light weight, extremely high volume chest-only workout that was extremely taxing and was highly focused on the squeeze, stretch, and contraction of each rep. Chest was wasted afterwards and I'm still sore now. Origin was a HUGE benefit to the workout however. More on that when I get home Sunday!
    having good holidays dj?!

  21. Inn for this!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Using those LONG LEVERS Dave?

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Long levers???
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post

    having good holidays dj?!
    Yea man now that I'm done with work its finally time to relax/spend time with family. Sipping on a Dos Equis and watching Dark Knight Rises :-)!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
  24. ORIGIN: Rising From A New Beginning - Genomyx Sponsored Log


    Right on. I drove into a blizzard yesterday from cinci. I'm from Cleveland though and a blizzard is still jeans and a t shirt for us. Clevelanders are made of 100% pure bad ass-ness

  25. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post

    Long levers???
    Long legs cause your 6 9 bro lol

    Your stride is probably 3 of mine lol

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  26. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Welcome gents! I finally got off my 5 nights in a row from work only to run headfirst into a blizzard warning on my way home. I ended up making it to the gym however! Unfortunately I'm out of town visiting my wife's family and I left my workout sheet for Wednesday's workout at home so I can't update quite yet. It was a light weight, extremely high volume chest-only workout that was extremely taxing and was highly focused on the squeeze, stretch, and contraction of each rep. Chest was wasted afterwards and I'm still sore now. Origin was a HUGE benefit to the workout however. More on that when I get home Sunday!
    Nice job getting that sore from a low-weight day!

    Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    Right on. I drove into a blizzard yesterday from cinci. I'm from Cleveland though and a blizzard is still jeans and a t shirt for us. Clevelanders are made of 100% pure bad ass-ness
    I'm from Chicago...Cleveland is basically a warm weather city to me.

    cdn.twentytwowords.com/wp-content/uploads/abandoned-cars-20110202-125510-634x422.jpg

    Edit: It drives me INSANE that I can't post images yet...
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Ben
    Forum Representative

  27. Alright alright now im here to regulate ya'll
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  28. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post

    My apologies for saying "yes sir" in response to you asking if this was my first time running a mini! I should have read your sig and said Yes miss! instead! My bad I have certainly enjoyed the running up to this point. I think I would enjoy it a lot more if I wasn't in a gym running on a treadmill with the same mundane things right in front of me to look at. I certainly get into it though... each time the Nike+ lady tells me how far I've gone I keep telling myself to go further! Some tall kids already... my mom hated it when I got taller than her

    Good news spreads fast Welcome! Looking forward to delivering good results!

    Pffft dolan pls.

    Sounds like on the news now the "heavy" snow isn't supposed to hit until mid-morning. There is hope yet!
    I've stopped correcting people that I'm a chick.
    It's all good. It will be strange when they are bigger than me. It's still unreal how big they are!
    Keep up the great work with running. I'm loving origin!

    Oh and mike, I never knew what winter was until I moved to Nebraska. Colder, more snow most years and much windier. Lol. It's not been above 20 for the high there lately. Lol
    I freeze in either place though.
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF

  29. im from good ol' balmy buffalo......so i feel ur pain

  30. DAY 2: CHEST

    This workout was done after working a nightshift which was my 5th night in a row. Needless to say I was extremely tired but happy to get a workout in before the holiday hiatus of visiting family/friends. It was my intention for this workout to drop the poundages and instead focus on the stretch and squeeze/contraction of each repetition in order to get maximum hypertrophy. So feel free to laugh at the weight I used, but I was freaking exhausted at the end. 30 second rest between sets. Took Origin while I was sitting in my car outside the gym and I have to attribute Origin with being the reason that I was actually able to make it through the entire workout. All I wanted to do was go home and sleep.

    DB PULLOVER: 40x20,20,20,20

    INCLINE BARBELL PRESS: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], 45x9 with failure (these were particularly excruciating)

    FLAT BARBELL BENCHPRESS: 75x20,20,20,20

    CHEST PRESS: 70x20,20,20 60x18 with failure

    INCLINE FLYS: 10s x15,15,16,18

    MACHINE FLYS: 69x29 75x20,15 90x11 with failure

    Origin is made this workout a huge success. The weights weren't high, but the rest periods were short and the repetitions were numerous and afterwards it felt like two pitbulls were hanging off of my pectorals. This soreness lasted me 3 days into my Christmas vacation and I loved every minute of it. It would have been easy to sit underneath the barbell during flat press and just crank through 20 reps of 75 easily, but when you slow the process down and ensure that each rep is perfect, that only the chest is doing the exercise, that you make sure you feel the stretch at the bottom and as you press up you try and squeeze your pecs together like you are holding a quarter in place between them... you definitely have an extremely intense and rewarding workout. And Origin had the mind-muscle connection LOCKED DOWN tight. I was intensely focused on every single rep of each exercise. I was energized again after taking it, especially from working a 12 hour shift when all you want to do is sleep! Felt GREAT
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. E-Pharm's New Mystery Product (sponsored log)
    By mich29 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-25-2012, 03:17 AM
  2. DeltaForce New Years REZOLUTION!!! (Sponsored Log)
    By Delta Force in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 11:58 PM
  3. question from the new guy
    By 180pounds in forum Bulking
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-12-2007, 07:25 AM
  4. New Methyl 1-test log to begin
    By DumbRussian in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-12-2003, 02:10 AM
  5. New member and sponsor saying Hello
    By Hugh_Heifer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-25-2003, 09:21 AM
Log in
Log in