52 Year Old Anteus Achilles Log
- 12-23-2012, 07:05 PM
I just received 2 bottles of Antaeus Achilles in the mail yesterday. This is unsponsored and its my log to see if this stuff helps with some nagging sore joints in my shoulders and a "clicking" sound in my elbows that I've had for years now.
I noticed NutraPlanet has this on sale. Missed this sale by one week! Go figure.
Stay tuned fellas.
- 12-26-2012, 08:10 AM
Update just 3 days into logging this: I thought it would take a week to get into by blood stream but no the shoulder is already improved. Just to clarify, my left shoulder has been sore as heck. If I bent my left arm and tried to raise it I would feel so much pain that I'd stop. Well this morning I could raise and lower it at will!! This is amazing for a 52 year old!
- 01-11-2013, 06:59 PM
First bottle of Achilles is half gone. My shoulder pain is about half of what is was. Still feel and hear the "clicking" in my elbows but like I said, I've had this condition for over 7 years.
So far so good. I'm happy I can raise my arms up over my shoulders again without groaning.
02-08-2013, 10:57 AM
Almost finished with 2 bottles.
Achilles made a difference with healing my shoulder problem. Sorry to say that the "cracking" in my elbows has not completely been eliminated but definitely has lessened.
Would I buy more? I'm planning on trying IForce Joint Health next before making that decision.
Similar Forum Threads
- By kenpoengineer in forum Finaflex-Redefine NutritionReplies: 180Last Post: 02-01-2013, 03:09 PM
- By Jwilliams0805 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 02-01-2013, 11:14 AM
- By dklein061 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 01-31-2013, 05:32 AM
- By jonesBones40 in forum Training ForumReplies: 22Last Post: 02-29-2012, 11:27 PM
- By motiv8erJR in forum PicsReplies: 28Last Post: 05-13-2006, 11:30 AM