Inarius Goes To Infinit-E and Beyond! With Cordygen Nan02

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    Thanks man. 30 lbs and only up one pant size.
    Those shoulders though man, wow. That's 6in right there, damn dude
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

2. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post

Those shoulders though man, wow. That's 6in right there, damn dude
    Thanks C 3pbro. Im gonna post some comparisons when I get a chance tomorrow. I appreciate you following along. When are you going to start a new log so i can follow you and learn the ways of the big people?
    SFW and GFH
    •   

3. In this. I didn't see you had a new log til now. Get it!

Nice deadlift numbers last week dude. And cool to see your measurement comparisons.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

4. Late to this party, but subbed. Getting my log up today for Shred Ultra and Cordygen Nan02
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

5. Welcome guys!

Here's a pic of my fat back.

Name:  ForumRunner_20130103_095905.png
Views: 65
Size:  412.1 KB

You can use the door way in the back as a reference point to get a feel for my size. Its about 3 or 4 feet in front of me.
    SFW and GFH
    •   

6. Looking big as sh*t Chewbrahca.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

7. Looking wide, man!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

8. that's one wide a$$ back broman polanski....keep up the good work!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

9. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    that's one wide a$$ back broman polanski....keep up the good work!

Thanks Bro Nameth! Also thanks for supplying me with this awesome combo!

Ever since my Monday SKWAT session, my lower back has been pretty tight and achy. I went into this work out feeling pretty grizzled and tight. I was dehydrated and not mentally prepared to do what I needed to do. My training partner bailed 5 minutes before we were supposed to meet because he wanted to go to a party. The whole day was just a mess so going into this I knew it wouldn't be good but we all have these days.

The Worlds Crappiest Deadlifts
    worked up to 405 x5 (terrible reps. I couldn't get tight and my hips kept shooting up before my back. So I stopped at 5 reps)

Dimel Deadlifts
    3 sets of 20 with 135

Foam Rolling and Stretching x a bazillion

Then I went home. Feeling defeated and determined to come back.
    SFW and GFH

10. Todays Shoulder workout

10 min of warm ups

OHP
    Worked up to 145 x8

KB Side Raises
    8kg for 2 sets of 10
    12kg for 1 set of 8 drop to 8kg for 10

DB seated cleans
    15 x12 (2 sets)
    20 x10
    Just using these to stretch out my pec/delt tie in. It's been a little sore and tight lately.

Db Concentration Curls
    30 x12
    40 x10

40 x10 (One Set standing)

Db Skull Crushers
    40 x10
    45 x10

Behind the head tricep extensions
    30 x12
    35 x10

Reverse Curls with long EZ Curl bar
    3 sets of 10

Single Arm Press downs
    4 sets of 12

Standing Cable Curls
    3 sets of 8

Chasing a pump today. Felt good. Demolished my shoulders and arms. Felt pretty pumped and accomplished at the end of this workout.

Video:

I'm loving this combo. Feeling like I could go all day in the gym.
    SFW and GFH

11. A little late to the party but finally found it. Those comparisons are crazy.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

12. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    A little late to the party but finally found it. Those comparisons are crazy.
    Thanks man! Great to have you!

The Beginning:

About the time of those measurements...

And this one was from September...

I've gained 85 lbs since the first picture...
    SFW and GFH

13. That is some serious mass addition. Nice work big man. I think I will be adding some Lbs from my Krispy Kreme carnage earlier. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

14. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    That is some serious mass addition. Nice work big man. I think I will be adding some Lbs from my Krispy Kreme carnage earlier. Lol
    Haha It's winter man. Just throw on a sweatshirt and no one will know the difference! I'm eating an ice cream right now myself.
    SFW and GFH

15. Since my son is in town and he is powerlifting now I have been telling him it's my powerlifting diet now. Lol

16. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Since my son is in town and he is powerlifting now I have been telling him it's my powerlifting diet now. Lol
    Good stuff man. I'm partial to a large meat lovers pizza myself but Krispy Kremes are up there as well.
    SFW and GFH

17. They were the dessert after a meat lovers dream dinner...meatballs,pork chops,and sausages. The Krispys were my carbs. lol

18. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    They were the dessert after a meat lovers dream dinner...meatballs,pork chops,and sausages. The Krispys were my carbs. lol

Haha I've definitely been there before. End up eating a whole ton of carbs and then I think to myself... I'll just have a protein shake to balance it out and call it a meal.
    SFW and GFH

19. Oh I've rationalized that out many times.

20. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Oh I've rationalized that out many times.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one!
    SFW and GFH

21. It's well worn for sure around here.

22. Hey,I read a line by Rippetoe that cracked me up the other day. He goes off about how all these kids want these six packs but don't even have a chest to put it in. Put some size on first and then clean it up. Lol Got to go big man. First day back in school for my 9yr old and she needs daddy to tuck her in.

23. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Hey,I read a line by Rippetoe that cracked me up the other day. He goes off about how all these kids want these six packs but don't even have a chest to put it in. Put some size on first and then clean it up. Lol Got to go big man. First day back in school for my 9yr old and she needs daddy to tuck her in.
    Haha Rippetoe is the man. Best of luck to your daughter! Before you know it, she'll want to be in the weight room with you and your son.
    SFW and GFH

24. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post

Thanks man! Great to have you!

The Beginning:

About the time of those measurements...

And this one was from September...

I've gained 85 lbs since the first picture...
    Awesome gains bro! Looking Swole Big man!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    Haha Rippetoe is the man. Best of luck to your daughter! Before you know it, she'll want to be in the weight room with you and your son.
    Hah,she is already trying to get in there with me.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 10:42 PM
  2. Getting Back to Old Self and Beyond
    By Doug8796 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-28-2009, 05:54 AM
  3. Head to Toe Health and More with Selenium
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 11:38 AM