Inarius Goes To Infinit-E and Beyond! With Cordygen Nan02

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. A little late to the party but finally found it. Those comparisons are crazy.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

2. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    A little late to the party but finally found it. Those comparisons are crazy.
    Thanks man! Great to have you!

The Beginning:

About the time of those measurements...

And this one was from September...

I've gained 85 lbs since the first picture...
    SFW and GFH
    •   

3. That is some serious mass addition. Nice work big man. I think I will be adding some Lbs from my Krispy Kreme carnage earlier. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

4. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    That is some serious mass addition. Nice work big man. I think I will be adding some Lbs from my Krispy Kreme carnage earlier. Lol
    Haha It's winter man. Just throw on a sweatshirt and no one will know the difference! I'm eating an ice cream right now myself.
    SFW and GFH

5. Since my son is in town and he is powerlifting now I have been telling him it's my powerlifting diet now. Lol
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Since my son is in town and he is powerlifting now I have been telling him it's my powerlifting diet now. Lol
    Good stuff man. I'm partial to a large meat lovers pizza myself but Krispy Kremes are up there as well.
    SFW and GFH

7. They were the dessert after a meat lovers dream dinner...meatballs,pork chops,and sausages. The Krispys were my carbs. lol

8. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    They were the dessert after a meat lovers dream dinner...meatballs,pork chops,and sausages. The Krispys were my carbs. lol

Haha I've definitely been there before. End up eating a whole ton of carbs and then I think to myself... I'll just have a protein shake to balance it out and call it a meal.
    SFW and GFH

9. Oh I've rationalized that out many times.

10. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Oh I've rationalized that out many times.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one!
    SFW and GFH

11. It's well worn for sure around here.

12. Hey,I read a line by Rippetoe that cracked me up the other day. He goes off about how all these kids want these six packs but don't even have a chest to put it in. Put some size on first and then clean it up. Lol Got to go big man. First day back in school for my 9yr old and she needs daddy to tuck her in.

13. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Hey,I read a line by Rippetoe that cracked me up the other day. He goes off about how all these kids want these six packs but don't even have a chest to put it in. Put some size on first and then clean it up. Lol Got to go big man. First day back in school for my 9yr old and she needs daddy to tuck her in.
    Haha Rippetoe is the man. Best of luck to your daughter! Before you know it, she'll want to be in the weight room with you and your son.
    SFW and GFH

14. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post

Thanks man! Great to have you!

The Beginning:

About the time of those measurements...

And this one was from September...

I've gained 85 lbs since the first picture...
    Awesome gains bro! Looking Swole Big man!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    Haha Rippetoe is the man. Best of luck to your daughter! Before you know it, she'll want to be in the weight room with you and your son.
    Hah,she is already trying to get in there with me.

16. 5/3/1 Squat night

Dosing
    2 scoops of Nan02
    2 scoops Infinit E

Squats
    300 x5
    345 x3
    385 x4 (PR)

Busting PR's left and right with this stack. Felt good today. Could have had a 5th rep but I've been breaking too many PR's lately . I felt that if I would have attempted a 5th that I could have got it but my form would have been compromised so because this is only training and not a meet or anything, I backed off and saved it for another day.

Front Squats
    135 x10 (4 sets)

Hanging Leg Raise
    4 sets of 10

Calf Raises
    3 sets of 10

Felt good after this. Definitely going to be sore tomorrow. Already starting to progress towards my goals in this new year...

I was gonna post some metal today but this song has been stuck in my head all day so here it is...

Let me know if you want some metal... and I'll post it up anyway.
    SFW and GFH

17. A Note... I had mentioned before that I was trying to get into my 4th meet in March some time... The meet I had planned for was cancelled and pushed back in to the Fall. I'm still going to plan to do it, it will just give me more time to get ready and meet my goal. There's some talk about a few local meets popping up here closer to the summer. I might jump in one of those or I might just wait it out and see how far 5/3/1 will take me.
    SFW and GFH

18. Nice workout boss. Gotta love PR's. I feel you on "leaving some in the tank" if I can't hold form I feel like the risk is greater than the reward.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

19. I'm late but I'm here! It's awesome to see someone else logging 5/3/1 for PL'ing. I'm here for the ride. You're solid
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I'm late but I'm here! It's awesome to see someone else logging 5/3/1 for PL'ing. I'm here for the ride. You're solid

Thanks man! Glad to have you!
    SFW and GFH

21. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Nice workout boss. Gotta love PR's. I feel you on "leaving some in the tank" if I can't hold form I feel like the risk is greater than the reward.
    Yeah I wasn't really feeling up to trying a 385lb good morning.
    SFW and GFH

22. Last night I worked up to a 295x5 bench which is a tied PR for me with my pre injury best. Feeling good about that. I then added my slingshot and worked up to 355 x4. Ill have a full workout write up tonight.
    SFW and GFH

23. Congrats on the numbers and rehab progress champ!

24. Nice work Inarius and you have done quite a bit of growing too! Glad to hear the shoulder is holding up. Mine is getting better now. I hit 185x15 on bench yesterday with a regular grip and no issues. Will work up slowly though...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

25. Glad to see you are doing so well, my dood!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

26. Good work man. Solid progress.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

27. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Congrats on the numbers and rehab progress champ!
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Nice work Inarius and you have done quite a bit of growing too! Glad to hear the shoulder is holding up. Mine is getting better now. I hit 185x15 on bench yesterday with a regular grip and no issues. Will work up slowly though...
    Thanks man! Slowly but surely you'll be back. I have no doubts.
    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Glad to see you are doing so well, my dood!
    Thanks bossman!
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Good work man. Solid progress.
    Thanks bro
    SFW and GFH

28. Bench Session from Tuesday

Bench:
    235 x5
    265 x3
    295 x5 (Tied PR)

Add sling shot
    315 x3
    335 x3
    355 x4

Lat Pulldown
    3 sets of 10

Chest Supported row
    3 sets of 10

Cable Flies
    3 sets of 12

Tricep Pushdowns
    3 sets

Feeling pretty good after this workout. Definitely feeling like I got a lot of bench work in.
    SFW and GFH

29. Deadlift day !

Deadlifts
    355 x5
    405 x3
    455 x1
    I wasn't really feeling high rep pulls today. My lower back was a little tight so instead I opted to do a heavy single instead.

505 x1

Dimel Deadlifts
    135 3 sets of 10
    185 x10

Spread Eagle Situps w/60lbs
    3 sets of 10

KB Swings
    4 sets of 10

Felt good tonight just a little lower back tightness. Used some horse liniment tonight for the first time and it felt great on the back. Worked great to relieve my lower back tightness. Can't wait for my deload week next week. Time to recover...

SFW and GFH

30. wings of plague is the ****! seen em twice
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 10:42 PM
  2. Getting Back to Old Self and Beyond
    By Doug8796 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-28-2009, 05:54 AM
  3. Head to Toe Health and More with Selenium
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 11:38 AM