MSRIDER taking on his Joints with MST Joint Mechanic Plus

msrider

msrider

Awards
Hey AM Buddies! I'm msrider and I just wanna thank Deuce and Team MST for giving me the opportunity to put the Joint Mechanic to work.

Little info about myself: I'm 31, 6 ft 2", and 228 lbs. I've been lifting almost 2 years, and have realized Crushing weights is my 2nd Love! (obviously the first is my wife and children) I'm one of those guys who when I get hooked on something I always wanna be the best at whatever it is I'm doing, always trying to give a 110% and I get pissed if that's not good enough.

I have been hobble as of late with a joint in my back that connects to my leg that is out and very imflaminated. So I need this too help quick cause the charopractor is stealing my money lol.

Some Max's:
Bp- 345
Squat-545
Deads from floor raw-495
Deads with straps-550
Leg press-1240x15

I'm realy Newb looking for that Hulk Statis. I'm also a rep for NLA Performance and love repping for them and helping ppl reach there full potential. Feel free to ask ?'s! Let's do this Sh*t!

Joint Mechanic-Plus(TM)*is a potent, multi-action joint support matrix specifically formulated for those who push themselves to the limit. Strenuous exercise taxes the joints & connective tissues & produces free radicals that can lead to additional inflammation & immune system stress.* Joint Mechanic-Plus(TM) contains a unique blend of natural ingredients to support the joints & connective tissues & incorporates potent antioxidants & herbs to support the body's normal inflammatory response. Joint Mechanic-Plus(TM) is packaged in an easy to swallow, delayed release vegetable capsule which bolsters the formula's potency by providing additional protection from stomach acid.Key Features:
* Immune
* Joint
* AntioxidantMeriva(TM)
Joint Mechanic Plus is enhanced with Meriva (curcumin phytosome).* The body has a very difficult time absorbing traditional turmeric and curcumin extracts.* Meriva is a potent curcumin phytosome (curcumin bound to phosphatidylcholine) that is vastly more absorbable and effective than standardized curcumin extracts.
A 2007 study published in the journal Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology demonstrated Meriva's superior bioavailability compared to a standardized curcumin extract. The human study compared blood levels of curcumin after dosing with 4000 mg of a standardized curcumin extract to 450 mg Meriva (curcumin bound to phosphatidylcholine) and found similar blood levels of curcumin.* WOW! That is an increase in bioavailability of nearly 9X.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease.

ForumRunner_20121221_154251.png

ForumRunner_20121221_154306.png

ForumRunner_20121221_154334.png

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tagging along..

msrider

msrider

Awards
Ok boys had a damn good chest workout today. To be honest I feel as if I'm on the Juice :)

Today I dosed:
3 swoll-n pwo
6 t-blast pwo
3 joint mechanic (as soon as I got out of mail box)
2 multi v

Flat bp:
135x10 warmup
225x10
275x6
315x4
275x6
225x10

Incline db:
80x10
90x8
100x6

Incline db flies:
55x10
75x10
85x6 pr reps and weight

Cable downward crossovers:
60x10
70x10
80x10

Cable upward crossovers:
30x10
40x10
40x10

Afterwards slammed 2 scoops of recover-d.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Numbers look real good bro! Hope this stuff works for your back bro.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Numbers look real good bro! Hope this stuff works for your back bro.
Thanks Brotha! I hope so too. Its tough getting laid down even on bench. I wanna reach 600 deads raw on my next cycle, so I need to be better I'm done doing squats for along time. **** sucks! No excuses! I'm gunna murder the upper body either way :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Brotha! I hope so too. Its tough getting laid down even on bench. I wanna reach 600 deads raw on my next cycle, so I need to be better I'm done doing squats for along time. **** sucks! No excuses! I'm gunna murder the upper body either way :)
Keep at it and you got it! What was that video you posted in my log like 450? I can't recall what weight you had.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Today and tomorrow are off days. And I need it. I'm dosing 3 caps of Joint Mechanic Plus just before bed time. I've been in a lot of pain today for sure.

I'm Icing my ass all day today and tomorrow to help. Everyone gets pissed at me cause I can't put the weights down. Can't help it lol

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
excited to see how well the JMP can help you out :). In for it!

msrider

msrider

Awards
excited to see how well the JMP can help you out :). In for it!
Glad your here Bro! If JMP can help with what I'm dealing with I will be buying more for sure. Thanks for hooking me up!

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
:biggthumpup:

I'm in....add me to your list follower's!! Hope MST Joint Mechanic Plus works wonders for you!!

msrider

msrider

Awards
:biggthumpup:

I'm in....add me to your list follower's!! Hope MST Joint Mechanic Plus works wonders for you!!
My Joints are already feeling better, thanks to the Presence of the Great Miss Q ;) glad your here woman!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Sorry havnt updated in awhile. The Hollidays with 3 kiddos is a choir haha and I've been battling major back problems that's working its way down my leg. I was gunna workout this morning but the pain is too much. I've let this linger for too long so gunna get an x-ray to see what the exact problem is.

Then again I have been taking just 3 caps of JMP before bed, and although its not helping my back I can surtainly tell its helping my right shoulder. This past year it has been bothering me so I had to stop playing slow pitch softball. But the past few days I've woke up with no pain in my shoulder. Hope that continues.

On a side note I didn't exspect JMP to help my back because I think its something major but it was worth a shot for sure. I will workout tomorrow regardless cause I'm exspecting to get some pain medicine today ;)

Will update after I get word from my Dr

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Sorry havnt updated in awhile. The Hollidays with 3 kiddos is a choir haha and I've been battling major back problems that's working its way down my leg. I was gunna workout this morning but the pain is too much. I've let this linger for too long so gunna get an x-ray to see what the exact problem is.

Then again I have been taking just 3 caps of JMP before bed, and although its not helping my back I can surtainly tell its helping my right shoulder. This past year it has been bothering me so I had to stop playing slow pitch softball. But the past few days I've woke up with no pain in my shoulder. Hope that continues.

On a side note I didn't exspect JMP to help my back because I think its something major but it was worth a shot for sure. I will workout tomorrow regardless cause I'm exspecting to get some pain medicine today ;)

Will update after I get word from my Dr
Man to be honest when it comes to your back don't **** around. You only get one and if your having problems take the time off and get it seen to. I'd hate to see my homi ****ed in the long run :)

msrider

msrider

Awards
Man to be honest when it comes to your back don't **** around. You only get one and if your having problems take the time off and get it seen to. I'd hate to see my homi ****ed in the long run :)
Thanks Bro! Gunna get checked out by a real dr today. Will update the outcome in a bit

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro! Used those Samps today! Wow!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Thanks Bro! Gunna get checked out by a real dr today. Will update the outcome in a bit
Good man. Sorry if that came across a bit short I'm on the last hour of a 14 hour night shift and I'm rather tired lol. Let me know what the doc says :)

msrider

msrider

Awards
Bro! Used those Samps today! Wow!
I saw that Bro! I guarentee you had some ginormous pumps considering you were on sd also haha, I gotta get me some of that.

I love swoll-n bro. Who wouldn't want something that is going to give you massive pumps and veins that look like a road map haha

msrider

msrider

Awards
Update: took 2 scoops of supp-d, 3 swoll-n caps, 6 t-blast caps, and last but not least half a vike for my torn muscle. Didn't want to take a full, but still was painful but the aggression from t-blast pushed me over the top.

Took 3 caps of JMP for my joints and it seems to help my shoulder pain. Only time will tell

Incline BB Bench:
135x10
225x10 these were warmups!

Flat BB Bench:
225x10
275x8
315x3
335x1 I got the first rep myself and had someone help force out another.
225x12

Cable mach v grip push down:
12 platesx10
12x10
12x10

Cable mach overhead exstentions:
8 platesx10
9x10
10x10

Incline db press:
80x10
80x10
80x10

Fly machine:
150x10
170x10
190x10

Dip machine:
Bwx15x3 sets

Cable mach kick backs:
30x10 each
30x10 each
30x10 each

The pumps were amazing. On my first 2 sets on cables for my tri's I did supersets and the crushed my arms. I was swoll for sure.

Had pain in my back so not able to completly go nuts but I love the way I'm looking. And I'm up 5 lb while on T-blast hell yeah, a lot of food over the holliday but I will take it. :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Late to the party, but here. Kill it. I'm excited to run my MST stuff. Starting Jan. 1!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Here to follow along!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Yesturdays workout:

Dosed 3 JMP caps in am before bed
Dosed 2 scoops pre wo, 3 swoll-n, 6 t-blast, and half a vike lol

My shoulder is feeling better, its not 100% but can tell a big difference already. I'm still having tons of pain witth my glute area. But good reasons for pain with having a tear. We will just hang in there and keep plugging away. I'm having the best pumps I've ever had. To tell ya the truth I worked 12 hours last night and when I got off I still have some wicked vains popping. Love swoll-n!

Bi's and forarms today:

Incline db curls:
30x10
30x10
35x10
35x10

Spider curls:
75x10
75x10
75x10
75x10

Preacher curls ez bar:
75x15x5 sets

Forarm db curls:
25x25x2 sets

Forarm twists db:
25x25x2 sets

msrider

msrider

Awards
Little late. My shoulder and joints I've deff can tell its better. Today I worked on Shoulders: I havnt worked out in a bit do to Hollidays and Back issues. Tomorrow I'm going to see another dr. And gunna tell him to x-ray. Gotta get back to not being in so much pain. Vikes don't do nothing for me.

This morning I dosed 3 caps of Mechanic Joint Plus

Dosed 2 scoops supp-d
4-swoll-n
6- tblast
Pre-workout

I felt realy good. But not working out in a bit got me a little winded but overall a great workout. Its good to get back to the Gym. Ready to get back to killing it.

Smith machine press:
105x10
195x10
215x6
245x4

Uprite rows smith mach:
105x10x3 sets

Db shrugs:
100x10x3 sets

Cable mach lateral raises:
20x10x3 sets

Front shoulder raises db:
40x10
40x10
50x10

After workout had some recover-d. I needed it with not being in the gym in awhile. I be hitting back and legs tomorrow.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
If you've got bad shoulders bro I'd drop the upright rows. When I did my PT course my instructor called them the "shoulder killers" lol. Haven't done them heavy since.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed Upright rows are just not shoulder friendly. Try them with DB if you must do them. I am going to the ortho for my shoulder Monday. It was still bothering me today so it was time to schedule it. Will have him schedule an MRI so I know if it is just inflammation or a torn labrum. Feels kind of like a torn labrum.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Agreed Upright rows are just not shoulder friendly. Try them with DB if you must do them. I am going to the ortho for my shoulder Monday. It was still bothering me today so it was time to schedule it. Will have him schedule an MRI so I know if it is just inflammation or a torn labrum. Feels kind of like a torn labrum.
Kleen that sucks! I have an MRI next thurs for my lower back. Its more like my glute. Feels like a tear but then again its locking up and popping, to me that sounds like my joint is screwed. Hope all is well with your shoulder.

My shoulder hasn't felt that bad lately since taking MJP. I will prolly change it up, but mine is more of my rotator so I uprite rows havnt realy hurt it. But could change it up a bit for awhile. Good luck with the MRI Bro

msrider

msrider

Awards
Workout update:

I dosed 3 caps MJP this morning, No shoulder pain again today, wish I could say the same about my back.

Incline db curls:
30x10
30x10
35x10
35x10

Spider curls ez bar:
75x10
75x10
75x10

Preacher single db curls:
40x10
40x10
50x8

Cable mach curls straight bar:
10 platesx10
12x10
12x10

21's bb curl bar 35lb
85lb
85lb

Forearm curls super setted with twists 20lb db:
30/25
35/35

Close grip rope curls:
10platesx20
10platesx20
10platesx20

My arms were pumped and onfire. Loved it! No Joint pain!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
glad to see all is going as well as possible man

msrider

msrider

Awards
glad to see all is going as well as possible man
Thanks Bro! Yeah, I can deff tell a difference in my shoulder while being on MJP. The only time I have any pain whatsover is if I sleep on it and it still goes away.

I have to have an MRI thurs for my back but its deff an injury that need special attention.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Yesturdays workout:

WG pull ups:
Bwx10x3 sets

Wide grip pull downs:
250x10
270x10
290x10

Mach sitting rows:
150x10
170x10
170x10

Smith mach rows:
115x10x3 sets

All the lifts I did for back today were light, I don't want to go to much ans set back my injury more.

Close grip Bench:
135x10
185x10
185x10

Kick backs:
30x10
30x10
30x10

Dips:
Bwx20
Bwx25
Bwx25

Had a pretty good workout. I still wish I could go harder but with my injury I'm just trying not too loose much strength. And so far I'm staying close. Good workout all in all!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Todays Workout:

Bench:
135x10
225x10
275x8
315x2
335x2
225x15 little assisted on last 2 reps thanks to my wifey

Incline db press:
80x10
90x8
100x6

Incline db flies:
60x10
70x10
75x10

Cable mach crossovers downward:
60x10
80x10
90x6 never done this much before :)

Cable crossovers upward:
40x10
30x10
20x10
20x10

Leg exst:
150x20
150x20
170x20
190x20

Leg curls:
150x10
170x10
190x10

MJP thoughts: I'm realy enjoying not having any shoulder pain rite now. So far I'm able to realy push through my workouts without any pain in my shoulders. After this log I'm going to see if my shoulder pain comes back, if so you better believe I'm getting more.

Tomorrow the plan is to kill my biceps, and do some calf raises.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Here's yesturdays workout:

Yesturdays workout:

Incline db curls:
30x10
30x10
40x10
40x10

Spider curls ez bar:
75x10x3 sets

Preacher single armed db curls:
40x10
50x10
50x10

Dips bw:

Cable mach kick backs:
30x10
30x10
40x10

Overhead rope cable exst:
80x10
100x10
100x10

db forearm curls/twists
50/30

MJP Thoughts- I'm just dosing 3 caps per day and its realy keeping the shoulder strong. All my joints realy have been doing good. Look forward to not taking it for a month to see if the joints do start aching again.

Today I worked shoulders: don't realy wanna get into that workout as I've been getting annoyed by my injury and decided to stop the workout. Guessing I'm just nervous about my mri tomorrow. Affraid surgery is gunna be brought up. I will keep ya posted tomorrow.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Good luck for your MRI tomorrow bro!
Thanks Luke! I'm about to get it now, they said it be about 5 days to know the outcome. Thought with technology today they could see the results.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh they can see the results immediately but legally they can not tell you the results. They have to send you back to your Doctor for that. It's a racket. Hopefully it isn't anything too major. By the way my shoulder has made a night and day recovery starting this past weekend. Tuesday I was able to do regular grip barbell bench 185x15 with no pain at all.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Oh they can see the results immediately but legally they can not tell you the results. They have to send you back to your Doctor for that. It's a racket. Hopefully it isn't anything too major. By the way my shoulder has made a night and day recovery starting this past weekend. Tuesday I was able to do regular grip barbell bench 185x15 with no pain at all.
Yeah, I gave it my best shot of getting her to tell me what's up. Yada yada my dr will tell me in about 7 days. You were rite :(
Glad the shoulder is holding up Brotha.

With this just being almost 2 years of working out since I was in school, I've realized with this back injury I'm gunna have to back off on certain lifts. Gotta remember my main goal is to get bigger Not Impress ppl learning exsperience

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep but you have an impressive physique so you are impressing people anyway even if not with some of the "required lifts"

msrider

msrider

Awards
Yep but you have an impressive physique so you are impressing people anyway even if not with some of the "required lifts"
Thanks Bro! Funny you say that. Cause that's why I started lifting. A buddy made a bet he could get a better physique than me in a year. He quit after 3 months and I found the AM. The Support here is awesome.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Then you are succeeding in spades. So I have to ask does he "take credit" for you being built? I hear a lot of times people who are not in shape will say I got you into working out and now look at you. Not to me I have been lifting since 12. I still remember who got me into it though my sisters boyfriend.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Then you are succeeding in spades. So I have to ask does he "take credit" for you being built? I hear a lot of times people who are not in shape will say I got you into working out and now look at you. Not to me I have been lifting since 12. I still remember who got me into it though my sisters boyfriend.
I take credit for where what I've become, I will be greatful and remember the challenge. But I put in the work, sweat, and pain. A lot of my success now is contributed to you and the rest of the fellas on the AM. Greatful. After my injury, I will bounce back.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Very nice log and work thus far!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Very nice log and work thus far!
Thanks Bro! Actualy down on my back, feel as if I'm leaving something on the table for MST. Just trying to push through till I get the word on my injury. Thanks for stopping by Mack.