MSRIDER taking on his Joints with MST Joint Mechanic Plus
- 01-14-2013, 10:05 PM
- 01-14-2013, 10:15 PM
01-14-2013, 10:16 PM
01-14-2013, 10:30 PM
Took 3 caps of mjp this morning before bed. Fried up a few eggs and hit my pre supps and a norco for the pain. And crushed the weights.
Smith mach flat bench(someone occupied the free weight bench):
105x10 warm up
335x5 little assisted help on last rep from wife.
Incline db flies:
Cable mach close grip pushdown:
Db kick backs (inner twist for inside tri)
Incline skull crushers:
felt amazing! Shoulder was hurting the other nite a bit due to the fact dr wanted me sleeping on that side for relief to my back. No biggy. I've been pain free durring my lifts and today was a good test for sure as I went heavy for first time in awhile. MJP in my oppinion is doing its job well, we can't compare this with the prednisone as its a steroid. Good session. Looking forward to tomorrow.
01-14-2013, 10:31 PM
nice work,killer on the incline db work!
SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
"Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
01-15-2013, 12:10 AM
01-15-2013, 12:11 AM
01-18-2013, 11:24 AM
Bad News: MRI shows herniated disc. Realy bummed out rite now. Don't know what to exspect. I'm still working out till they say no. I have to go see a spine Dr in a week to go over the severity and my options. Would love for insight on a herniated disc from anyone. Depressed!
190x16. Love high reps on these. Makes for some nice pumps!
Sitting leg curl:
Sitting calf raises:
3 plates x 30 x 25 x 25
Also did a few sets of bench. Nothing crazy! I will be doing back today and prolly throw in some extra biceps.
01-19-2013, 04:58 PM
yesturday I worked Bi's and tri's with some higher back excercises. Its sad to think I might have to hang up working out for a bit. But I wanna come back and dominate. So I will rest it after I get conformation from my doc as to what I'm gunna do.
As for the MJP: Its deff working for my shoulder pain. Its been nice not having any pain there. I've only had one instance where my shoulder was hurting and that was cause the doc asked me to sleep on that side to relieve my back pain. Not doing that again.
I'm gettting to the end of the bottle and my log. So I will be posting a final review when that takes place.
01-23-2013, 08:17 PM
Yesturdays Final Workout: Due to my back issues I feel its in the my best interest to shut my workouts down. That Being said I realy enjoyed JMP, it realy helped with my shoulder problems.
Incline Bicep db curls:
Standing ez bar curls wide grip:
Cable mach kick backs:
Wg cable curls:
Tricep push down mach:
Will Post Final Reviews Tomorrow!
01-31-2013, 02:33 PM
I'm MSRIDER! First off I would like to thank MST for allowing me to try a bottle of the Joint Mechanic Plus to help me relieve shoulder fatigue aswell as pain.
Unfortunately as I began there product I wasn't able to kill it in the weight room like I'm acustom too, due to a herniated disc I was later diagnosed after an MRI. But I did continue to workout around the injury maybe not with the heavy weight but it wasn't light workouts either. Anyways here's my views on the Joint Mechanic Plus:
1) value- I think at $19 bucks you are getting a great deal. I've seen a lot of joint supps that have cost some bucks. Will I purchase this product? Sure! As soon as I get Back to hitting weights hard and get over my injury you can bet I will have me some JMP.
2) effectiveness- I feel that the JMP relieved shoulder fatigue and pain I've been dealing with for along time while on this. I actualy stopped playing slow pitch softball due to my throwing arm shoulder pain. I only had one instance where I was hurting in my shoulder and that was due to the fact that my DR asked me to sleep on that side to help relieve my herniated disc. It might not have been strong enough to relieve the inglamation in my spine but for something such as joints and shoulder issues related to dry joints and fatigue its a great product.
3) taste- nothing realy I need to mention as they were capsules, simply take 3 in the evening.
4) rating- I gave MST's JMP 5 stars due to the fact I've never taken a joint supp before and it helped with my shoulder pain so I would be unjust if I gave anything less than that.
Thanks MST and Deuce for Hooking me Up.
01-31-2013, 11:53 PM
Glad to see that you enjoyed JMP but bummed to see that you have a herniated disc. Wish you all the best man, i hope it goes alright
Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
02-01-2013, 12:07 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By msrider in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 181Last Post: 12-15-2012, 03:48 PM
- By CaptHowdy5150 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 69Last Post: 07-26-2012, 10:12 PM
- By Tomahawk88 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 224Last Post: 04-30-2012, 01:04 PM
- By dra05ke in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-28-2008, 04:51 PM
- By MentalTwitch in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 09-21-2007, 02:28 PM