MSRIDER taking on his Joints with MST Joint Mechanic Plus - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

MSRIDER taking on his Joints with MST Joint Mechanic Plus

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good luck for your MRI tomorrow bro!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Good luck for your MRI tomorrow bro!
    Thanks Luke! I'm about to get it now, they said it be about 5 days to know the outcome. Thought with technology today they could see the results.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Oh they can see the results immediately but legally they can not tell you the results. They have to send you back to your Doctor for that. It's a racket. Hopefully it isn't anything too major. By the way my shoulder has made a night and day recovery starting this past weekend. Tuesday I was able to do regular grip barbell bench 185x15 with no pain at all.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Oh they can see the results immediately but legally they can not tell you the results. They have to send you back to your Doctor for that. It's a racket. Hopefully it isn't anything too major. By the way my shoulder has made a night and day recovery starting this past weekend. Tuesday I was able to do regular grip barbell bench 185x15 with no pain at all.
    Yeah, I gave it my best shot of getting her to tell me what's up. Yada yada my dr will tell me in about 7 days. You were rite
    Glad the shoulder is holding up Brotha.

With this just being almost 2 years of working out since I was in school, I've realized with this back injury I'm gunna have to back off on certain lifts. Gotta remember my main goal is to get bigger Not Impress ppl learning exsperience
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yep but you have an impressive physique so you are impressing people anyway even if not with some of the "required lifts"
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Yep but you have an impressive physique so you are impressing people anyway even if not with some of the "required lifts"
    Thanks Bro! Funny you say that. Cause that's why I started lifting. A buddy made a bet he could get a better physique than me in a year. He quit after 3 months and I found the AM. The Support here is awesome.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Then you are succeeding in spades. So I have to ask does he "take credit" for you being built? I hear a lot of times people who are not in shape will say I got you into working out and now look at you. Not to me I have been lifting since 12. I still remember who got me into it though my sisters boyfriend.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Then you are succeeding in spades. So I have to ask does he "take credit" for you being built? I hear a lot of times people who are not in shape will say I got you into working out and now look at you. Not to me I have been lifting since 12. I still remember who got me into it though my sisters boyfriend.
    I take credit for where what I've become, I will be greatful and remember the challenge. But I put in the work, sweat, and pain. A lot of my success now is contributed to you and the rest of the fellas on the AM. Greatful. After my injury, I will bounce back.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Very nice log and work thus far!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Very nice log and work thus far!
    Thanks Bro! Actualy down on my back, feel as if I'm leaving something on the table for MST. Just trying to push through till I get the word on my injury. Thanks for stopping by Mack.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Thanks Bro! Actualy down on my back, feel as if I'm leaving something on the table for MST. Just trying to push through till I get the word on my injury. Thanks for stopping by Mack.
    All we can do is give it our best,but you need to take care of yourself so it heels proper and quickly!
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

All we can do is give it our best,but you need to take care of yourself so it heels proper and quickly!
    Find out next week if surgery is needed. Might have no choice.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Find out next week if surgery is needed. Might have no choice.
    you gotta do whats best for your future bro!
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

you gotta do whats best for your future bro!
    I will bounce back no matter.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Thanks Mack!
  16. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I hope you get positive results...no one wants to hear the dreaded "S" word :/
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    I hope you get positive results...no one wants to hear the dreaded "S" word :/
    Thanks! I'm hoping for the best. We shall c. I might just be a big o *****. But I don't think that's the case lol.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Had an awesome workout today. Will post in a bit. Doc put me on some steroids and they're working quickly. Fock yeah!
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Had an awesome workout today. Will post in a bit. Doc put me on some steroids and they're working quickly. Fock yeah!
    steroids,you cheater!
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

steroids,you cheater!
    Haha, little bit lol. Dr prescribed me prednisone. Truly amazing! I crushed weights today!
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Haha, little bit lol. Dr prescribed me prednisone. Truly amazing! I crushed weights today!
    dont know anything about that honestly.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

dont know anything about that honestly.too bad they dont just give test for this kinda stuff huh!i think every man can always use a little extra test!
    This isn't test, its more of a super anti-inflamatory. Its for ppl with major arthritus, lupis, leukemia. But it cleared up inflamation that was affecting my ciatic nerve. Feeling good.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

This isn't test, its more of a super anti-inflamatory. Its for ppl with major arthritus, lupis, leukemia. But it cleared up inflamation that was affecting my ciatic nerve. Feeling good.
    im glad its helping so quickly bro!
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

im glad its helping so quickly bro!
    thanks Mack! Me too!

Took 3 caps of mjp this morning before bed. Fried up a few eggs and hit my pre supps and a norco for the pain. And crushed the weights.

Smith mach flat bench(someone occupied the free weight bench):
    105x10 warm up
    195x10
    285x8
    335x5 little assisted help on last rep from wife.

Incline db:
    80x10
    90x10
    100x7

Incline db flies:
    60x10
    70x10
    80x8

Machine flies:
    160x10
    180x10
    190x10

Cable mach close grip pushdown:
    100x10
    120x10
    140x10

Bw dips:
    20x3 sets

Db kick backs (inner twist for inside tri)
    30x10x3 sets

Incline skull crushers:
    75x10
    95x10
    95x10

felt amazing! Shoulder was hurting the other nite a bit due to the fact dr wanted me sleeping on that side for relief to my back. No biggy. I've been pain free durring my lifts and today was a good test for sure as I went heavy for first time in awhile. MJP in my oppinion is doing its job well, we can't compare this with the prednisone as its a steroid. Good session. Looking forward to tomorrow.
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

nice work,killer on the incline db work!
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Thanks Bro! I'm ready for a comeback. I'm feeling refreshed, with a little back pain
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Thank you, feeling refreshed. Ready for my ride to start flying again!
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Bad News: MRI shows herniated disc. Realy bummed out rite now. Don't know what to exspect. I'm still working out till they say no. I have to go see a spine Dr in a week to go over the severity and my options. Would love for insight on a herniated disc from anyone. Depressed!

Leg exst:
    130x20
    150x20
    170x20
    190x16. Love high reps on these. Makes for some nice pumps!

Sitting leg curl:
    150x10
    170x10
    170x10

Sitting calf raises:
    3 plates x 30 x 25 x 25

Also did a few sets of bench. Nothing crazy! I will be doing back today and prolly throw in some extra biceps.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

yesturday I worked Bi's and tri's with some higher back excercises. Its sad to think I might have to hang up working out for a bit. But I wanna come back and dominate. So I will rest it after I get conformation from my doc as to what I'm gunna do.

As for the MJP: Its deff working for my shoulder pain. Its been nice not having any pain there. I've only had one instance where my shoulder was hurting and that was cause the doc asked me to sleep on that side to relieve my back pain. Not doing that again.

I'm gettting to the end of the bottle and my log. So I will be posting a final review when that takes place.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Yesturdays Final Workout: Due to my back issues I feel its in the my best interest to shut my workouts down. That Being said I realy enjoyed JMP, it realy helped with my shoulder problems.

Incline Bicep db curls:
    30x10x4 sets

Standing ez bar curls wide grip:
    75x10x4 sets

Dips:
    Bwx25x3 sets

Cable mach kick backs:
    20x10
    20x10
    30x10

Wg cable curls:
    100x10x3 sets

Tricep push down mach:
    90x10x3 sets

Will Post Final Reviews Tomorrow!
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

I'm MSRIDER! First off I would like to thank MST for allowing me to try a bottle of the Joint Mechanic Plus to help me relieve shoulder fatigue aswell as pain.

Unfortunately as I began there product I wasn't able to kill it in the weight room like I'm acustom too, due to a herniated disc I was later diagnosed after an MRI. But I did continue to workout around the injury maybe not with the heavy weight but it wasn't light workouts either. Anyways here's my views on the Joint Mechanic Plus:

1) value- I think at $19 bucks you are getting a great deal. I've seen a lot of joint supps that have cost some bucks. Will I purchase this product? Sure! As soon as I get Back to hitting weights hard and get over my injury you can bet I will have me some JMP.

2) effectiveness- I feel that the JMP relieved shoulder fatigue and pain I've been dealing with for along time while on this. I actualy stopped playing slow pitch softball due to my throwing arm shoulder pain. I only had one instance where I was hurting in my shoulder and that was due to the fact that my DR asked me to sleep on that side to help relieve my herniated disc. It might not have been strong enough to relieve the inglamation in my spine but for something such as joints and shoulder issues related to dry joints and fatigue its a great product.

3) taste- nothing realy I need to mention as they were capsules, simply take 3 in the evening.

4) rating- I gave MST's JMP 5 stars due to the fact I've never taken a joint supp before and it helped with my shoulder pain so I would be unjust if I gave anything less than that.

Thanks MST and Deuce for Hooking me Up.
  32. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Glad to see that you enjoyed JMP but bummed to see that you have a herniated disc. Wish you all the best man, i hope it goes alright
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Glad to see that you enjoyed JMP but bummed to see that you have a herniated disc. Wish you all the best man, i hope it goes alright
    Thank you Deuce! I'm staying possitive Bro! Could be worse, atleast I'm walking
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MSRIDER taking on PCT with PURUS
    By msrider in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 181
    Last Post: 12-15-2012, 02:48 PM
  2. FIXXing my joints with AMS JOINT FIXX
    By CaptHowdy5150 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 07-26-2012, 09:12 PM
  3. Tomahawk's takes on a cut with Licogenix and more
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Supplement Logs