Lifting all kinds of weight with Origin! (sponsored by Genomyx)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Might be dyin hitting up the docs today, leg infection is back.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

2. Lifting all kinds of weight with Origin! (sponsored by Genomyx)

Notice any spidey strength ?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    Notice any spidey strength ?
    It's the meth bro hahaha although 585 rack pull was a PR for me. And i haven't done squats in months so 275 was a considerable lift.

I feel like shiiiit, brain isn't functional.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

4. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post

It's the meth bro hahaha although 585 rack pull was a PR for me. And i haven't done squats in months so 275 was a considerable lift.

I feel like shiiiit, brain isn't functional.
    585... That's a massive pull.

Hope you recover quickly man. Overall you're a beast for those numbers.

Keep killing it.
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat
  5. Lifting all kinds of weight with Origin! (sponsored by Genomyx)

Front squats are a rabid bitch.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    585... That's a massive pull.Hope you recover quickly man. Overall you're a beast for those numbers.Keep killing it.
    Thanks boss, going for a 600lb pull. I have weak glutes though I'm back on antibiotics, this time even stronger. Hopefully I recover this time around -__-
  7. Lifting all kinds of weight with Origin! (sponsored by Genomyx)

I think I got my cold from you

8. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    I think I got my cold from you
    I like to share

9. Hey y'all feeling better now, I'll be hitting the gym hard come monday.
  10. Lifting all kinds of weight with Origin! (sponsored by Genomyx)

I know how you feel. I had to skip a few days due to being sick. Sucks.

11. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    I know how you feel. I had to skip a few days due to being sick. Sucks.
    Yeah was running around 103, kinda feel retarded lmao.

12. Aww yeeee hit the gym today. National chesticle day. Still feel crappy so i used two scoops of Origin.

Bench:

135x15
    225x15
    225x14

Incline DB press:

90x20
    90x25
    90x18

DB rotational press:
    50lbsx15 for 4 sets

Chest pullovers:
    50x15 for 4 sets

Floor press
    225x8
    225x8
    225x12

Finished with cable flys

135x30
    225x
  13. Lifting all kinds of weight with Origin! (sponsored by Genomyx)

Nice high rep bench w. 225. The most I ever got was 23 reps but I had proposed a challenge to a friend and spent almost 2 months training for endurance. These were not perfect reps either. I was hitting 315 x 3-5 (usually closer to 3) when I started doing that. After training for endurance I had a lot of trouble with 315x1 and could only get it on "good days"

Now I usually hit 225 as a burn out on my last set getting 12-15 reps or sometimes 8-10 depending on how much energy I had left.

14. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    Nice high rep bench w. 225. The most I ever got was 23 reps but I had proposed a challenge to a friend and spent almost 2 months training for endurance. These were not perfect reps either. I was hitting 315 x 3-5 (usually closer to 3) when I started doing that. After training for endurance I had a lot of trouble with 315x1 and could only get it on "good days"

Now I usually hit 225 as a burn out on my last set getting 12-15 reps or sometimes 8-10 depending on how much energy I had left.

I know what you mean, I was pressing a lot more before a pec tear last year.

Update: Yesterday I took the day off and hit the snow with some buddies, great day.

I got home, and missed my leg day though so today the 16th was my leg day. I didn't put up the weight I'd like to have, but my legs got the work they needed.

Used 3 scoops of origin today, two pre worout and one intra-since I planned on staying a while.

COULDN'T GET VIDEO IN, MY PHONE HAD DIED

Front squat:

Warmed up with the bar ATG.

135lbs X 20
    205lbs x 15
    225lbs x 10
    255lbs x 8

Squats:

255lbs x 5
    225lbs x 10
    225lbs x 10
    135lbs x failure

Hamstring curls:
    90lbs x 15
    90lbs x 10
    90lbs x 10
    90lbs x 12

Stationary bike for a quick 5 minutes to get some cramps out, had tweaked my back on front squats.

Deficit deadlifts:

135lbs x 15
    225lbs x 10
    315lbs x 12
    Stopped here due to back

Squat position single hand cable rows:

120lbs x 12 each hand
    160lbs x 12 each hand
    180lbs x 8 each hand
    120lbs x 15 each hand

Quad extensions :
    120lbs x 12 each leg
    120lbs x 12 each leg
    90lbs x 10 each leg
    90lbs x 10 each leg

Single leg, leg press:

120lbs x 15
    120lbs x 15
    120lbs x 15
    120lbs x 10

Legs were shaking at this point so I moved on to squats in the smith machine, just trying to get a great stretch in.
    I pause at he bottom making sure I have a full 100% range of motion.
    135x12 + super set with calve raises till failure
    135x12 + SS
    135x12 + SS
    135x12 + SS

Wrapped it up with about 3 minutes on the stationary again to get blood flow for recovery.

15. Glad to see you're feeling better. I was sick before christmas an I haven't been feeling well for over a week again. ugh
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF

16. Jeez, those 225 bench sets are insane. NFL combine here you come!
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Ben
    Forum Representative

17. Quote Originally Posted by sawa3 View Post
    Glad to see you're feeling better. I was sick before christmas an I haven't been feeling well for over a week again. ugh
    Everyone is getting sick, it sucks. If you're into herbal remedies. Oregano oil and grapefruit seed extract are great at knocking out viruses. Get well.

Quote Originally Posted by Benzo22 View Post
    Jeez, those 225 bench sets are insane. NFL combine here you come!
    Thanks benzo! Ill try and toss up some today with a video. It's upperback/shoulder day for me.
  18. Lifting all kinds of weight with Origin! (sponsored by Genomyx)

Quote Originally Posted by Benzo22 View Post
    Jeez, those 225 bench sets are insane. NFL combine here you come!
    I used to joke that I was training for the combine. All I was missing was an insane amount of natural talent for high level football.

19. Yesterday

"Today was a back day, still a bit sore from yesterday having tweaked it on squats. Wasn't really feeling "on" today but still got a great pump in.

Couldn't get a video in, can't seem to find anywhere to stand my damn phone up without it falling off every other minute.

Took my 2 scoops of Origin, and some slinsane V2 with a 25g carb shake. Man my arms GREW.

Seated rows:

250lbs x 12
    250lbs x 12
    300lbs x 2 (hooks)
    180lbs x failure

Bent over barbell rows :
    135lbs x 15 -SS with 120lb dumbbell krok row
    135lbs x 15 -SS
    225lbs x 12 -SS
    275lbs x 3

Seated hammer machine:

90lbs x 15
    90lbs x 15
    135lbs x 10
    135lbs x 8

Tbar rows:
    90lbs x failure
    135lbs x failure
    135lbs x failure

Neutral grip lat pulldown:
    130lbs x 12
    150lbs x 10
    150lbs x 8
    120lbs x 12

Then moved on to high pulling, no real weight just getting the pump to my upper back/shoulders.
    I have a bit of a bad mind muscle connection to this zone so I never actually put any weight up, just try to get the movement in. I use deadlifts for trap thickness.

Also worked biceps and the such, overall not a bad workout. "

20. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Yesterday

"Today was a back day, still a bit sore from yesterday having tweaked it on squats. Wasn't really feeling "on" today but still got a great pump in.

Couldn't get a video in, can't seem to find anywhere to stand my damn phone up without it falling off every other minute.

Took my 2 scoops of Origin, and some slinsane V2 with a 25g carb shake. Man my arms GREW.

Seated rows:

250lbs x 12
    250lbs x 12
    300lbs x 2 (hooks)
    180lbs x failure

Bent over barbell rows :
    135lbs x 15 -SS with 120lb dumbbell krok row
    135lbs x 15 -SS
    225lbs x 12 -SS
    275lbs x 3

Seated hammer machine:

90lbs x 15
    90lbs x 15
    135lbs x 10
    135lbs x 8

Tbar rows:
    90lbs x failure
    135lbs x failure
    135lbs x failure

Neutral grip lat pulldown:
    130lbs x 12
    150lbs x 10
    150lbs x 8
    120lbs x 12

Then moved on to high pulling, no real weight just getting the pump to my upper back/shoulders.
    I have a bit of a bad mind muscle connection to this zone so I never actually put any weight up, just try to get the movement in. I use deadlifts for trap thickness.

Also worked biceps and the such, overall not a bad workout. "

Killing the weights bro
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

21. Thanks bro! Took me a long time to get my lifts up haha.

Lifted with my buddy today to help him out with his back lifts, 2 scoops of Origin got me through work and a 2 hour lift on only 3 hours of sleep.

I cant remember everything I pulled but -

Deadlifts:
    225x30
    280x12
    365x8
    415x4

All without a belt etc. Not too shabby.

Edit : this was AFTER heavy bent over rows, topping out at 275lb for 8 reps

22. Nice work in here!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

23. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post

Everyone is getting sick, it sucks. If you're into herbal remedies. Oregano oil and grapefruit seed extract are great at knocking out viruses. Get well.

Thanks benzo! Ill try and toss up some today with a video. It's upperback/shoulder day for me.
    Ended up getting an antibiotic. Feel much better!
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF

24. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Thanks bro! Took me a long time to get my lifts up haha.

Lifted with my buddy today to help him out with his back lifts, 2 scoops of Origin got me through work and a 2 hour lift on only 3 hours of sleep.

I cant remember everything I pulled but -

Deadlifts:
    225x30
    280x12
    365x8
    415x4

All without a belt etc. Not too shabby.

Edit : this was AFTER heavy bent over rows, topping out at 275lb for 8 reps
    Thats big work. BB rows and DLs are such a tricky thing. Idk about you, but if I BB row after I DL, my lower back is spent and I struggle to move adequate weight. And vice versa, BB rows seems to fatigue my upper back before DL.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Tyler ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

25. Quote Originally Posted by sawa3 View Post

Ended up getting an antibiotic. Feel much better!
    Im glad to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler44 View Post

Thats big work. BB rows and DLs are such a tricky thing. Idk about you, but if I BB row after I DL, my lower back is spent and I struggle to move adequate weight. And vice versa, BB rows seems to fatigue my upper back before DL.
    I love rows! Haha I don't do the traditional row though. I like yo relax my lats and arms to a dead hang. Hits the lats like crazy and you still get the trap/etc work.
  26. Lifting all kinds of weight with Origin! (sponsored by Genomyx)

LOOKIN good so far

27. Yes sir! I love origin, im not too stimmed out and have insane focus. I rarely notice what is going on in the gym around me.

Yesterday was my first day back to boxing after my two month ordeal. Took one scoop of origin and went. Had a great 90minute session.

28. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Yes sir! I love origin, im not too stimmed out and have insane focus. I rarely notice what is going on in the gym around me.

Yesterday was my first day back to boxing after my two month ordeal. Took one scoop of origin and went. Had a great 90minute session.
    Sick I went 2 scoops and 2 of protocol for mma and damn my focus and endurance was insane in the brain(cypress hill beat)
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

29. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post

Sick I went 2 scoops and 2 of protocol for mma and damn my focus and endurance was insane in the brain(cypress hill beat)
    Yeah it's been a while so training is killing me haha. My speed is back though ^_^

I've been good with 1-2 scoops lately. I just love the damn taste haha

30. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post

Yeah it's been a while so training is killing me haha. My speed is back though ^_^

I've been good with 1-2 scoops lately. I just love the damn taste haha
    I'm glad your speed is back man. That can be the hardest part.
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Making All Kinds of Gains - USPLabs "Patented Anabolic" log
    By dkgreene88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 12-08-2012, 06:11 AM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-13-2012, 10:11 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-17-2012, 10:45 PM
  4. Lost a ton of weight with diet plan: nausea in the evening