Gokix Never Gives Up with SNS Alcar-500 & Thyrocaps (sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

Gokix Never Gives Up with SNS Alcar-500 & Thyrocaps (sponsored)

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    So I will be taking the next few days off to recover. Went snowboarding over the weekend and busted my ass quite a few times!! This morning I am super sore and bruised and everything hurts!
    Lol!!! That's why I don't snowboard anymore! I don't bounce back like I used to when I was younger lol! Rest that toosh lady!

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by gokix811
    So I will be taking the next few days off to recover. Went snowboarding over the weekend and busted my ass quite a few times!! This morning I am super sore and bruised and everything hurts!
    Love snowboarding!! Haven't been in years tho unfortunately!
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

HEY!!!!

Just checking in on my girl!!! Snowboarding??? REALLY??? Super jealous cause I've never been!! Have a blast and be careful!!
    Love the pink dumbbell cartoon....
    •   

4. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Lol!!! That's why I don't snowboard anymore! I don't bounce back like I used to when I was younger lol! Rest that toosh lady!

- Valdez
    But you're not that old? Trust me, I am resting it. Still kinda hurts to sit. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Love snowboarding!! Haven't been in years tho unfortunately!
    You should def hit the slopes again! I had so much fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    HEY!!!!

Just checking in on my girl!!! Snowboarding??? REALLY??? Super jealous cause I've never been!! Have a blast and be careful!!
    Love the pink dumbbell cartoon....
    Thanks for stopping in! Missed you around these parts
    Squats do a booty good.
  5. Professional Member

DAY 37

Dosed 2 thyrocaps and 2 alcar.

WED LOG

Inverted Rows (modified)

BBR

52x10
    52x10
    52x10

Reverse Grip BBR
    52x10
    52x10
    52x10

Meadow Rows
    2x10

One Arm Barbell Rows
    2x10

DB Floor Press
    18x12
    18x12
    18x12

DB Floor Fly
    18x10
    18x10
    18x10

3 days off and I am back at it with an awesome back workout. Didn't lose too much strength but I did take it a bit easy today considering my biceps and wrist are still a bit sore from the weekend. I felt the soreness is my right bicep during barbell rows. Tried other row variations today as well to switch it up. I really notice my lats growing a bit when my arms are lifted which is super exciting for me! Will have to take pics soon to compare.

I want to hit legs tomorrow but my knees are bruised up pretty badly still, so it will depend on how I feel tomorrow.
    Squats do a booty good.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

DAY 37

WED LOG

Inverted Rows (modified)

BBR

52x10
    52x10
    52x10

Reverse Grip BBR
    52x10
    52x10
    52x10

Meadow Rows
    2x10

One Arm Barbell Rows
    2x10

DB Floor Press
    18x12
    18x12
    18x12

DB Floor Fly
    18x10
    18x10
    18x10

3 days off and I am back at it with an awesome back workout. Didn't lose too much strength but I did take it a bit easy today considering my biceps and wrist are still a bit sore from the weekend. I felt the soreness is my right bicep during barbell rows. Tried other row variations today as well to switch it up. I really notice my lats growing a bit when my arms are lifted which is super exciting for me! Will have to take pics soon to compare.

I want to hit legs tomorrow but my knees are bruised up pretty badly still, so it will depend on how I feel tomorrow.
    Nice work,can't wait to see pics.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

But you're not that old? Trust me, I am resting it. Still kinda hurts to sit. lol

You should def hit the slopes again! I had so much fun!

Thanks for stopping in! Missed you around these parts
    I'll be 27 soon lol! Getting old!!!

DAY 37

WED LOG

Inverted Rows (modified)

BBR

52x10
    52x10
    52x10

Reverse Grip BBR
    52x10
    52x10
    52x10

Meadow Rows
    2x10

One Arm Barbell Rows
    2x10

DB Floor Press
    18x12
    18x12
    18x12

DB Floor Fly
    18x10
    18x10
    18x10

Nice Kix!!! Way to hey back in there!!! How them clothes fitting ya???

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  8. Professional Member

I'll be 27 soon lol! Getting old!!!

Nice Kix!!! Way to hey back in there!!! How them clothes fitting ya???

- Valdez
    Oh 27! yeah, it's all down hill after that!!!

Clothes are fitting about the same, although it looks like my butt and lats are getter bigger?! I see that as a plus. I'm out of thyrocaps and have a few caps of alcar left. Should finish them by the end of the weekend, get my weight recorded, and take some final pics and write a review up for ya.
    Squats do a booty good.
  9. Professional Member

DAY 38 [yesterday]

RDL
    70x12
    70x12
    70x12
    70x12
    80x10

Deadlifts
    120x5

Swiss Ball Reverse Hyperextensions
    3x10

This workout was a hot mess. Absolutely no energy going in and I struggled with the weights. One of those days where even putting the plates on felt like a mini-workout. Initially I planned to do sumo but after a few warm ups my inner thighs were feeling very tight and so that's why I did conventional instead. After 5 reps I was burnt out for whatever reason and ended it there.
    Squats do a booty good.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Oh 27! yeah, it's all down hill after that!!!

Clothes are fitting about the same, although it looks like my butt and lats are getter bigger?! I see that as a plus. I'm out of thyrocaps and have a few caps of alcar left. Should finish them by the end of the weekend, get my weight recorded, and take some final pics and write a review up for ya.
    I know! I'm getting old lol!

Glute and lat development would definitely be a plus in my book. The ladies are always shooting for that nice toned round boootay and now it sounds like you are getting just that!
    Keep it up!! With your lifts, work ethic and dedication, you will surely attain the goals you desire

- Valdez
  11. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

you don't older...only sexier. I know...it's been 30 sexy years for me and just keeps gettin' better
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Haha that right Doc!

Looking good in here can't wait to see the end result from all the hard work!

Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

How you finishing up in here girly????!!!!!!!!

- Valdez
  14. Professional Member

How you finishing up in here girly????!!!!!!!!

- Valdez
    Gonna try and get some pics up this week
    Squats do a booty good.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Gonna try and get some pics up this week
    Woot woooot!!!!! And a final review?! I'm stoked to see final thoughts!!!

- Valdez
  16. Professional Member

Final Review:

Starting Weight: 155.4 lbs
    Final Weight: 155.6 lbs

(After pics on first page...)

I used SNS Thryocaps and SNS Alcar caps predominantly for fat loss during the months of December and January. It lasted about 5 weeks because a few times I dosed at 2 caps per day instead of 3. This is the 2nd fat burning product that I have used, but the 1st non-stim fat burner I've tried. I liked that aspect of a non-stim because I am not a stim junkie, so that is what initially caught my interest. I'm really glad the Alcar came in pill form because I did not care for the taste of it and couldn't imagine having to drink it in a powdered form. By comparison the taste of Thyrocaps was very subtle and didn't bother me.

My diet wasn't the cleanest during the end of December due to holiday outings but I believe SNS Alcar and Thryocaps helped to keep me on top of my weight loss goals and keep unwanted fat from piling on, which is usually the case around the holidays. And although I did not lose "scale" weight, I feel as though I have re-comped pretty well given the fact that I started this log during the holiday season. I can really tell a difference around my waist and my calves also slimmed down.

A side effect I experienced with the combination of SNS Thryocaps and Alcar was a twitching in my eye which only occurred the first week of dosing. It could have been due to the fact that I was having a very stressful and hectic week so I cannot base the side effect solely on Thryocaps and Alcar alone. It subsided after that week and I did not experience any sides afterwards.

The first few weeks I kept my training as listed on the 1st page. About halfway through I started hitting muscle groups twice a week. With the combination of diet, Thryocaps/Alcar, and exercise I noticed that I started to lean out in my upper back and saw that my calves were slimming down as well. I also hit a few PR's on exercises I had stalled on for months beforehand. I didn't know what to expect with a metabolism booster and non-stim fat burner and overall I am satisfied with the way I was able to re-comp.

I would like to give a big thank you to Valdez for hooking me up with these products, his words of encouragement, and diligence in keeping me on top of my A-game. SNS is lucky to have you as a rep... You rock man! And a thank you to everyone who followed along and commented; it has been a real pleasure!

~ gokix
    Squats do a booty good.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

I notice improvements in the exact same areas kix! I also do have to say that coming out pretty even from the treacherous holiday season is definitely a win! I see big things for you in your drive towards your goal. The exercises you use are a good inspiration as well for other women to ditch the machines and dig deep!

Thank you very much for the kinds words as well If you ever have any questions about supps, diet, training etc you know where I am. Good luck and thank you for the awesome log!!!!

- Valdez
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice log and work!I notice some nice changes and they are really noticeable in your calves.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  19. Professional Member

I notice improvements in the exact same areas kix! I also do have to say that coming out pretty even from the treacherous holiday season is definitely a win! I see big things for you in your drive towards your goal. The exercises you use are a good inspiration as well for other women to ditch the machines and dig deep!

Thank you very much for the kinds words as well If you ever have any questions about supps, diet, training etc you know where I am. Good luck and thank you for the awesome log!!!!

- Valdez
    Thank you and I might just you up on that.

I've learned a lot by just reading the forums here about various exercises, and totally agree that free weights is the way to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Nice log and work!I notice some nice changes and they are really noticeable in your calves.
    Thanks Mack!! I didn't really focus on isolating calves all that much, so it's pretty cool to see how much they have changed.
    Squats do a booty good.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  257 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Good Job kixx!!!
  21. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice summation gokix!!! I have a new found love for recomping, I Hope you are pleased with yours! Congrats!
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice result's Miss Gokix!! I know you are pleased as punch!!

What's next for you??
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 116
    Last Post: 12-18-2012, 05:40 PM
  2. Inspiration to others - .never give up
    By The Matrix in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-04-2012, 12:30 AM
  3. Flaweds Cuttin it UP with Alpha T2 and extras (half sponsored)
    By FlawedGrunt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 252
    Last Post: 12-30-2011, 08:05 AM
  4. LaneAnders Has Delicious Burps With SNS & RK-500
    By laneanders in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 09-24-2011, 11:08 PM
  5. Irish Cannon Teams-Up with LG Science's T-911! (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 722
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 10:37 PM