Gokix Never Gives Up with SNS Alcar-500 & Thyrocaps (sponsored)

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

I eat my treats right before bed ;-)

I kid I kid...
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I eat my treats right before bed ;-)

I kid I kid...
    And you eat boat loads of carbs!!!!

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

And you eat boat loads of carbs!!!!

- Valdez
    That I do haha my diet consists of mass amounts of food period Lmao
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Ahhhh the life de powerlifter....
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

Ooooooh yea Hahaha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  6. Registered User

I can't multiquote right now for some reason... Sorry it took me a bit to get back to you I had military stuff today.

So I see that you cut back which should not give any sort of problems. Once you normalize to that dose I don't see a problem bumping back up!

I see that you took to Google to see if anyone else had experienced any sort of "eye twitching" side effects. Be careful with that you have NO idea who is on the other end of those posts and the fact that they are posting those "side effects' may just make yours seem more pronounced. I honestly think that it may just be like your bloat that surely enough dissipated with your relaxing of being overly aware.

Your eyes can twitch for quite a few different reasons that have nothing to do with the taking of ALCAR including dehydration etc. I'm not saying you're dehydrated but just giving an example. It may just be a case of something that would have happened normally but since you're ingesting a new substance you are being overly aware. It may not, and don't mistake this as me discrediting what you have experienced. Just my 2 cents. I think that within a few days at 2 caps you'll start to get used to taking something new, find that everything is A-OK and be ready for the bump right back up

PS eat a doughnut after working out NBD... Little treats here and there will keep you sane
    You make a good point. I want this log to be as open and honest as possible and so I am taking notes as to how my body reacts. And it also never hurts to stay informed. It started the 2nd day after I started taking the full dosages on top of getting little sleep that night, so there are definitely multiple factors at play. There may be other factors involved when it comes to other people but knowing that that might be a potential side effect makes me feel like I'm not so crazy. Hope that makes sense!

DAY 5

Did some hill sprints this morning and damn it was fuggin cold!!! Could barely catch my breath on the way down but glad I got it out of the way. Dosed 2 Thyrocaps and 1 alcar ~30 min after my workout today. Did not feel a twitch upon waking, or during my workout, but after I dosed I can feel it a bit in my right eye again. Will keep Alcar to 1 pill today. Tomorrow I'm going to just take thyrocaps alone upon waking to see if I can isolate the issue.

Sidenote: Yesterday I took 1 alcar and 2 thyrocaps upon waking and another alcar pre-wo around 3 p.m. I decided to keep it at 2 alcar pills because my right eye was twitchy the entire afternoon. Night time comes around and I only take my 3rd thyrocap around 6 p.m. By that time my eye had stopped twitching and was fine for the duration of the night.
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Ya if you are going to have awesome treats do it post workout. Pretty much the basis of my "diet" now.
    I've been structuring my diet like this for about the past week now. I guess it's kinda like carb back loading. I was doing it unconsciously I think, lol. Plus I get to break my fast with turkey sausage, eggs, and cheese!
    Squats do a booty good.
  8. Registered User

Air, one world - Jelly!!!

DW, have you tried carb backloading? I've read bits and pieces on Kiefer's site and message boards but it seems to me it would be better suited for recomping than losing lots of weight.
    Squats do a booty good.
  9. Registered User

Thought of a mini goal last night while I was laying in bed trying to sleep. My jean size right now is a 10 (them thick legs ) and I can fit into them comfortably. I can fit into a size 8 but it's skin tight. At the end of this run I'd like to be able to fit into a size 8 comfortably.
    Squats do a booty good.
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post

Air, one world - Jelly!!!

DW, have you tried carb backloading? I've read bits and pieces on Kiefer's site and message boards but it seems to me it would be better suited for recomping than losing lots of weight.
    I used carb back loading before it was "carb backloading" lol. I only used it when trying to add mass though, never while cutting.

Mine is a bit different from this traditional concept that's going on now. From the traditional aspect, I'm sure it would work if you get the calories right. With that, lays the problem, IMO. I would struggle with portion control so that's why I use it during my "off-season" so I can more liberal.
  11. Registered User

I used carb back loading before it was "carb backloading" lol. I only used it when trying to add mass though, never while cutting.

Mine is a bit different from this traditional concept that's going on now. From the traditional aspect, I'm sure it would work if you get the calories right. With that, lays the problem, IMO. I would struggle with portion control so that's why I use it during my "off-season" so I can more liberal.
    Hmm I kinda figured that was the case. Thanks for chiming in
    Squats do a booty good.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

You make a good point. I want this log to be as open and honest as possible and so I am taking notes as to how my body reacts. And it also never hurts to stay informed. It started the 2nd day after I started taking the full dosages on top of getting little sleep that night, so there are definitely multiple factors at play. There may be other factors involved when it comes to other people but knowing that that might be a potential side effect makes me feel like I'm not so crazy. Hope that makes sense!

DAY 5

Did some hill sprints this morning and damn it was fuggin cold!!! Could barely catch my breath on the way down but glad I got it out of the way. Dosed 2 Thyrocaps and 1 alcar ~30 min after my workout today. Did not feel a twitch upon waking, or during my workout, but after I dosed I can feel it a bit in my right eye again. Will keep Alcar to 1 pill today. Tomorrow I'm going to just take thyrocaps alone upon waking to see if I can isolate the issue.

Sidenote: Yesterday I took 1 alcar and 2 thyrocaps upon waking and another alcar pre-wo around 3 p.m. I decided to keep it at 2 alcar pills because my right eye was twitchy the entire afternoon. Night time comes around and I only take my 3rd thyrocap around 6 p.m. By that time my eye had stopped twitching and was fine for the duration of the night.
    Gotta love those hill sprints!!!!! You do what you gotta do girly!

Thought of a mini goal last night while I was laying in bed trying to sleep. My jean size right now is a 10 (them thick legs ) and I can fit into them comfortably. I can fit into a size 8 but it's skin tight. At the end of this run I'd like to be able to fit into a size 8 comfortably.
    Setting the goal is the first step to accomplishment, right?! Lets get it!!!

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  13. Registered User

I've decided to hold off on taking supps today. It's also my rest day thankfully cuz I feel burnt out. Holiday stress is getting to me and I haven't slept very much. Woke up this morning and my left eye was swollen so I applied a cold compress and took some ibuprofen for that. Will resume again tomorrow.
    Squats do a booty good.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Damn get well girl
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  15. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Get better woman! A day off is prolly what ya need.
  16. Registered User

OK so I know I've been slacking but starting pictures are now posted. I'm not really happy with them - them love handles and thighs !! But I'm hoping for big changes within the next few months!
    Squats do a booty good.
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

OK so I know I've been slacking but starting pictures are now posted. I'm not really happy with them - them love handles and thighs !! But I'm hoping for big changes within the next few months!
    If you're unhappy, just fuel for the fire!

You're well on your way, you got this!!!!!!!!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Absolutely DW!!! Fantastic advice!!!

Don't get down on yourself Kix, others will gladly do that for you. Take the goals of where you want to be, put those in your head instead of what you don't like and don't look back!!! Keep driving forward towards your goals, dig deep and let nothing stop you.

Stay consistent with your routine, nutrition and supplementation or you'll just be setting yourself up for disappointment. You got this no problem and when you crush these goals you'll have a sense of accomplishment. Take it day by day lady, we have faith in you

- Valdez
  19. Registered User

Absolutely DW!!! Fantastic advice!!!

Don't get down on yourself Kix, others will gladly do that for you. Take the goals of where you want to be, put those in your head instead of what you don't like and don't look back!!! Keep driving forward towards your goals, dig deep and let nothing stop you.

Stay consistent with your routine, nutrition and supplementation or you'll just be setting yourself up for disappointment. You got this no problem and when you crush these goals you'll have a sense of accomplishment. Take it day by day lady, we have faith in you

- Valdez

Hey thanks! Your words of encouragement mean a lot to me! I was looking at pictures from a few months ago and it really puts into perspective how far I've come along. Sometimes we are our own worst critic!
    Squats do a booty good.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

I've decided to hold off on taking supps today. It's also my rest day thankfully cuz I feel burnt out. Holiday stress is getting to me and I haven't slept very much. Woke up this morning and my left eye was swollen so I applied a cold compress and took some ibuprofen for that. Will resume again tomorrow.

Your eye is swollen??? That doesn't sound too good

Holiday's are stressful and it's hard to stay on point with all the hustle and bustle going on. Hopefully you are rested up and ready to go tomorrow Ms Gokix!
    Check out my new log - TIME TO GET BACK TO WORK w/ Lecheek's Ripped Cocktail!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/236927-time-get-back.html
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  257 lbs.

You really are doing great... Enjoy the journey, its sweater season anyway, just keep positive and you WILL keep progressing.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Just looked at your pics Kix. You've made some very nice progress since I started following your logs a few months ago. You should be proud of what you have accomplished thus far. Merry Xmas
    Mind and Muscle board representative.
  23. Registered User

DAY 6 [yesterday]

Dosed Alcar 3x. Didn't end up lifting but walked for a few hours around the mall for last minute shopping! Hadn't eaten all day and so dinner ended up being philly cheesesteak pizza from Domino's and Reese's PB mini cups.

DAY 7

Dosed 1 Thyrocap pre-wo today. Will wait a few hours before dosing Alcar. Feeling good and last night's dinner gave me a nice boost for my workout today! Today I am going to try and stick to a high protein diet and keep carbs on the lower end. Happy holidays everyone! Be safe!! <3!!
    Squats do a booty good.
  24. Registered User

DAY 8

Dosed 1 thyrocap and 3 alcar. Diet has not been the greatest the past two days. Gonna have to start cleaning it up tomorrow!
    Squats do a booty good.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

DAY 8

Dosed 1 thyrocap and 3 alcar. Diet has not been the greatest the past two days. Gonna have to start cleaning it up tomorrow!

Wait..... you mean a philly cheesesteak pizza from Domino's and Reese's PB mini cups aren't the greatest diet choices?!? Girl....I bet I have you beat on the bad eating for the month!!!!

How's the eye??
    Check out my new log - TIME TO GET BACK TO WORK w/ Lecheek's Ripped Cocktail!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/236927-time-get-back.html
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Wait..... you mean a philly cheesesteak pizza from Domino's and Reese's PB mini cups aren't the greatest diet choices?!? Girl....I bet I have you beat on the bad eating for the month!!!!
    Its kinda hard to eat clean this time of year, starting at Thanksgiving until now. With all the leftovers, candy, etc. But I guess thats why New Years is the next holiday, so resolutions can be made. My resolution is starting next week before new years, to get back in the gym. I've been really slacking.
    After a year off, I'm back
  27. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Its kinda hard to eat clean this time of year, starting at Thanksgiving until now. With all the leftovers, candy, etc. But I guess thats why New Years is the next holiday, so resolutions can be made. My resolution is starting next week before new years, to get back in the gym. I've been really slacking.
    I hear ya! Made myself sick with all the treats! And it looks like I'll be ringing in the new year a little heavier than expected. 2013 is upon us, so let's get chit done!!
    Squats do a booty good.
  28. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post

How's the eye??
    It's better thank u . A little jitter from time to time, more so when stressed, but under control now.
    Squats do a booty good.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

I hear ya! Made myself sick with all the treats! And it looks like I'll be ringing in the new year a little heavier than expected. 2013 is upon us, so let's get chit done!!
    You and me both girl.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

I'm starting my PH-17 (from LG Sciences) log next week. Gonna get shredded by spring time.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 116
    Last Post: 12-18-2012, 05:40 PM
  2. Inspiration to others - .never give up
    By The Matrix in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-04-2012, 12:30 AM
  3. Flaweds Cuttin it UP with Alpha T2 and extras (half sponsored)
    By FlawedGrunt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 252
    Last Post: 12-30-2011, 08:05 AM
  4. LaneAnders Has Delicious Burps With SNS & RK-500
    By laneanders in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 09-24-2011, 11:08 PM
  5. Irish Cannon Teams-Up with LG Science's T-911! (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 722
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 10:37 PM