mattrag is back stack Alphamine/DAA/erase pro

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. mattrag is back stack Alphamine/DAA/erase pro


    Hey everyone I'm back and I finally got settled back at home. Found work, got into a good routine etc.
    Started cutting around 4 weeks ago. Lost a total of around 5kgs. Adding in these items on top of the basics to try and lean me out even more.
    Training is pretty normal. Nothing phenomenal. Heavy compounds plus higher rep iso work. Usually will walk for 20 mins after lifting.
    I'll start logging the work from now.

    Starting stats are 200lbs
    Looking to lose. Might upload pics if I feel good about the bodycomp. I feel too fat to post um now though lol.

    See ya all tomorrow!
    RecoverBro ELITE


  2. wow, okay guys looks like I will be starting tomorrow. I just realized today was my day off so I won't be hittin the gym with weights.
    Today is my deload "day" lol. I've been hitting it everyday some days 2x a day since a little over a month ago... so any progress now would be amazing.
    I figure I would detail the workout that made me take a break:

    Deadlifts
    135x15
    135x15
    185x10
    205x10
    225x10
    225x10
    245x10
    245x5

    Front squat
    45x5
    45x5

    135x5 (tweaked something in my right mid back.)

    Jerks
    Snatches
    cleans

    Then did some ab work and some pull ups.

    The next day I did some shoulder work, and some glutes... that was when I felt the tweak get worse. So today is only cardio lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   
       


  3. Been in about 5 days. I have actually dropped all other supps aside from joint support and a multi vit. I've noticed a pretty good decrease in hunger, stable energy levels and weight loss. Strength hasn't dropped off noticeably yet. But I've been already dieting for around 6 weeks so I'm definitely not getting any stronger.
    I think this might be one of the best PES products I've used. Erase and AB were great but this stuff I can both feel and see. And pretty fast as well.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  4. Weight is down to about 193-195. Down about 4-6 lbs from when I started taking alphamine and down 12lbs since starting the diet.
    I'm liking it.

    Gyms closed but its Xmas.... I'll try to be good lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  5. Well wasn't too good on eating in Xmas haha.

    Still around 196 so not too bad. Once the excess water comes off I should be on the way back down. Today ill be hitting it two times at the gym. Alphamine x2 day one!
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Well wasn't too good on eating in Xmas haha.

    Still around 196 so not too bad. Once the excess water comes off I should be on the way back down. Today ill be hitting it two times at the gym. Alphamine x2 day one!
    1st bud.
    Good to see my bro back logging

    Diet just the paleo or incorporating gluten free carbs in?

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  7. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post

    1st bud.
    Good to see my bro back logging

    Diet just the paleo or incorporating gluten free carbs in?

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Still will eat white rice and sweet potatoes. Carb cycling mostly. Mix between CBL and keto.
    I'm liking it.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post

    Still will eat white rice and sweet potatoes. Carb cycling mostly. Mix between CBL and keto.
    I'm liking it.
    Glad you found what works for ya bro

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  9. Did some oly lifting yesterday.

    High clean off bars

    45x5
    95x5
    115x5
    125x5
    135x3
    135x2
    Worked back down to 5x5
    125x5x5

    Front squats
    95x5
    115x5
    135x5x4
    135x6

    Jerks from the back
    115x3x3

    Pull ups/dip

    10x6/15x6

    Good quick work out.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  10. So today was another quick one.

    Leg ext x8
    Ham curls x5
    Leg press x4

    Bike for 10 mins.

    The holidays have made the gym so packed it's hard to even get a good work out going.

    (FYI, I don't post all my workouts. My last work out posted was 3 work outs ago as I lift practically everyday. )
    RecoverBro ELITE

  11. Today was interesting. Got in a morning front squat plus pull ups.
    Then came back for a upper body workout.

    Front squats 175x5
    Pull ups 3x10

    The a whole lotta upper volume at night.

    Good stuff. Front squat is getting better finally.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Today was interesting. Got in a morning front squat plus pull ups.
    Then came back for a upper body workout.

    Front squats 175x5
    Pull ups 3x10

    The a whole lotta upper volume at night.

    Good stuff. Front squat is getting better finally.
    Front squats not super strong?
    Very demanding bro, FS straight into pull ups keep it up bro

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  13. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post

    Front squats not super strong?
    Very demanding bro, FS straight into pull ups keep it up bro

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    My old PR is 245x1 so 175x5 bring my failure is quite sad for me. Until I can get 225x5 I will be still under where I should be. Lol

    Gotta keep trucking.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  14. My PR on FS is 155kg x 1
    I rep 100kg x 5

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  15. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    My PR on FS is 155kg x 1
    I rep 100kg x 5

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    You do any Olympic lifting?
    RecoverBro ELITE

  16. Used to. Clean and squat, clean and OH press.

    C and squat was 1x90kg
    C and OH press was 1x 75kg.

    Shoulders week.
    Back squat is 1x 450lbs
    Bench 245lbs
    Deadlift 190kg.

    I have THE WORST mobility in thoracic, I can't OH squat...working to fix that now.

    Look at Jay Cholewa on YouTube aka Zir Red on here. Has some smooth mobility and training vids

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  17. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Used to. Clean and squat, clean and OH press.

    C and squat was 1x90kg
    C and OH press was 1x 75kg.

    Shoulders week.
    Back squat is 1x 450lbs
    Bench 245lbs
    Deadlift 190kg.

    I have THE WORST mobility in thoracic, I can't OH squat...working to fix that now.

    Look at Jay Cholewa on YouTube aka Zir Red on here. Has some smooth mobility and training vids

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Yea. I watch starett for mobility stuffs too.
    My hips are always tight. I work on my feet all day so my ankle abs hip joint get really frozen after work. Gotta really work to keep things smooth.

    Nice numbers though. Much better lower body strength than me for sure.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  18. My strength is my huge quads lol...
    Working on hamstring firing and better glute activation and thoracic.

    Mr performance Art Kelly Starett lol....

    He is great value and has great vids

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  19. Just found this log, in for the rest of it Matt.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  20. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Just found this log, in for the rest of it Matt.
    I'd say it's still turtling.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  21. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    I'd say it's still turtling.
    Oh good, then I'm just in time for the best part!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  22. Hit some back and bis today.
    Good stuff. This in controlled eating is taking its toll on my weight though. Erase has always increased my appetite oddly. Along with DAA. So eating unmeasured to satiety is probably too much for the alpha mine to negate lol.
    Will start to cut back soon. 1/26/2013 is the official start.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  23. So after much thought I have decided to run a keto intro phase and do a carb back loading type nutrition approach. So with that the training changes from basically just introducing the wife to the gym into my strength/power hypertrophy split.
    Since I already do a 2x per week body part training cycle I've decided to lower the overall volume and program a PHAT style cycle with the dynamic days being Olympic "power" variances and take off one or two hypertrophy movements, just so that I don't run into too much cortisol release due to bring so low carb in the beginning. Once I start reintroducing the carbs I'll add back in to match up with the "complete" program.
    Look forward to some strong lifts.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  24. Subbed!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  25. O yeah Matt log I'm in. ;-)
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.

  26. Today did a leg work out. Pretty heavy but after I screwed up my back on deads I decided to just play it safe lol

    Dead lifts
    95x5
    165x5
    215x3,3,3
    hang clean pull
    215x5,5,5,5,5

    Power clean
    95x3,5
    115x3
    135x3,3

    Deadlift (last three with hook grip)
    185x5,5,5,5

    Front squat
    45x5
    95x5
    115x5
    135x5,5,5

    Good morning
    45x10
    95x10,10,10

    Rope cardio
    1min on for 5 sets (30s lvl 7, 30lvl4)

    Db roman deads
    65x10
    80x10
    90x8

    2nd session

    Leg ext
    Seated ham curls
    Leg press
    Hips
    Calfs

    Lower back extensions


    Good work today
    RecoverBro ELITE

  27. Good workout Matt. I was supposed to do legs today too but was just too sick.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  28. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Good workout Matt. I was supposed to do legs today too but was just too sick.
    Thanks!
    Today I will do upper power. Hopefully I have enough fuel to get through....
    First day of keto and I feeling all kind of bad....
    RecoverBro ELITE

  29. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Thanks!
    Today I will do upper power. Hopefully I have enough fuel to get through....
    First day of keto and I feeling all kind of bad....
    lol, I know that feeling! I hate keto and the first week is always the worst.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  30. The low carb flu lol

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Natty Test Stack Androgel, DAA, Erase, Endosurge first log
    By tigersrb6754 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-30-2012, 05:50 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 09:19 AM
  3. DAA Erase pro HGHup stack questions
    By corco13 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-14-2012, 01:39 AM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-10-2012, 04:21 PM
  5. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 12:03 AM
Log in
Log in