Going the distance with Endurance!!

standon23

Awards
I would like to thank Hvactech and the rest of the boys at Formutech nutrition for letting me log this product, I am sincerely just stoked!!!

Formutech Nutrition Endurance

BCAA Plus

Our Chemists have taken branched chain amino acid (BCAA) supplementation to an all-time high! ENDURANCE, a 2-1-1 BCAA, includes additional ingredients Beta Alanine and Creatinol-O-Phosphate. This combination dramatically speeds and targets absorption directly into muscle tissue. Beta Alanine decreases the burning sensation of muscles and Creatinol-O-Phosphate increase contraction of the muscles when no oxygen is available in the muscles, providing an extra edge during high intensity workouts!
Why we added Beta Alanine to a BCAA?

•Exercise, especially high intensity exercise causes the pH in our muscles to drop causing a burning sensation!
•Beta Alanine acts as a buffer, so to speak, to help decrease the burning sensation therefore delaying fatigue!

Why we added Creatinol-O-Phosphate?

•Allows your muscles to work past the point where your body would normally want to shut down!
•Utilizes an extended number of muscle fibers during your workout, which amounts to better muscle gains!
•Increases contraction of the muscles when there is no oxygen available in the muscle. This means better sprints or better intervals!

Why we added L-Glutamine?

•It plays an important role in keeping the muscles functioning properly and helps reduce muscle deterioration!

ENDURANCE is one of the most complete sports supplements for all athletes because the ingredients provide an extra edge during high intensity workouts, reduces muscle soreness, and increases storage of energy in muscle and facilitates creation of energy for muscles to use. Along with the staples found in other BCAA powder the additions of Beta Alanine and Creatinol-O-Phosphate make ENDURANCE the most complete BCAA powder on the market!
Enjoy all these benefits of ENDURANCE

•7100mg of Branched Chain Amino Acids!
•Promotes vasodilation, leading to improved protein assimilation and absorption.
•Reduce muscle breakdown during training and recovery.
•Delay muscle fatigue.
•Reduce delayed-onset muscle soreness.
•Decreases Lactic acid buildup in muscles!
•Promote muscle growth.
•Promote faster tissue repair.
•Support optimum growth hormone levels.
•Provide energy boosts during intense training sessions.

Ingredients in Endurance!

•Vitamin B6 - This water-soluble vitamin changes fats and protein into energy and makes glycogen.* Glycogen is energy ready to be used stored inside the muscle and liver.
•L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine are all essential amino acids which mean that the body cannot make them so you need to consume them in your diet.
•L-Leucine helps burn fat without burning muscle and spares the muscle proteins, leaving them to help build and increase muscle gain and mass.
•L-Isoleucine is important in the regulation of blood sugar, and also helps increase energy level.
•L-Valine is necessary for smooth nervous system, cognitive functioning and is essential for muscle tissue repair, muscle metabolism, and also increases exercise endurance.

•L-Glutamine is not considered an essential amino acid but becomes essential for endurance athletes and people with gastrointestinal disorders. This amino acid supports the immune system, and increases creation of glycogen.
•Citrulline Malate is an amino acid that enhances athletic anaerobic performance and relieves muscle soreness. (Pere-guisado J. 2010)
•Beta Alanine increases muscle carnosine which help reduce muscle acids decreasing the burning sensation therefore delaying fatigue.(Hoffman J, 2008)
•Creatinol-O-Phosphate increases contraction of the muscles when there is no oxygen available in the muscle. This means better sprints or better intervals.

Now This log will go over roughly 20 days so lets see some gains!!

I had my first serving today, I was kind of nervous about the melon but damn was I wrong! It is the best tasting BCAA screw it supplement I have used so far. The flavor is amazing it mixes amazing no leucine floaters at all!

I worked out today and sipped this during my training, it kept me full and going unlike any other product I have ever tried. I cannot wait to keep up with this, Ill give my full workout routine tomorow!

But seriously the taste is outrageous!

My current supplements are
endurance
multic
creatine mono
and bulk caffiene
I will add neogenix supremacy towards the end

standon23

Awards
Day 2
Damn I have never used creatine o phosphate before, I didnt know what I was missing! I have been taking two servings a day one in the morning and one during my workout outs and it seems to be helping me push out a few more reps here and there. We all know what a BCAA product is supposed to do but this is covers all the bases and for the price its an awesome deal!

I cant get enough of the taste either its outrageous!!

My week normally goes something like
Legs
Chest
Abs
Back/bis
rest
shoulders

I am currently trying to do a slow bulk as well, My weight as of right now is 174.5 with around 9.5 percent body fat

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Hows your over all recovery on a 6 day training week?

standon23

Awards
Normally so so but with this **** its way better

standon23

Awards
If seems like I get a lot better pumps drinking this. During my workout :) weight is about the same but I got a few more reps on Dl today, still early!!!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
If seems like I get a lot better pumps drinking this. During my workout :) weight is about the same but I got a few more reps on Dl today, still early!!!
The Beta Alanine may be the contributor to this.

I love me some endurance!!! I also use intra workout. Usually add another scoop of BA from bulk container. I will be along for the ride hope you enjoy!

standon23

Awards
Yea ima start adding some extra to then aim for around 5 grams

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what the hell happened to this log

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
maybe he used the whole tub in 3 days.....

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
blacklisted pending explanation

TheSwanks

TheSwanks