The Deadman's Gonna Need A Bigger Coffin: A PH19 Log

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I want to thank BigMikeC and LG Sciences to give me the opportunity to run this log...!!!

Recently came off of a clean mini-cut, while running PH17 and liquid MMv3... Ready to make another run at a somewhat clean bulk...

Split is as follows:
Sunday: Off/Active rest
Monday: Arms/Abs
Tuesday: Legs
Wednesday: Abs
Thursday: Chest, Medial Delts, and Anterior Delts
Friday: Back, Posterior Delts, Calves, and Abs
Saturday: Off/Active Rest
I train, using the solo HRT method, which is geared towards size...

Diet, is generally, as follows:
• Meal #1: 8 oz. top sirloin or 8 whole eggs, plus 1 cup of oatmeal

• Meal #2: 3 scoops Real Gains combined with 1 scoop Ultra Iso Whey plus 5 grams of creatine and 5 grams of glutamine

• Meal #3: 8 oz. chicken breast, 1/2 cup white 1/2 cup brown rice

• Meal #4: 3 scoops Real Gains combined with 1 scoop Ultra Iso Whey plus 5 grams of creatine and 5 grams of glutamine

• Meal #5: 8 oz. chicken breast, 1/2 cup white 1/2 cup brown rice

• Meal #6: Eat about 75 grams worth of protein and 75 grams of carbs.

Current weight: 232
Current Height: 71"
Current BF %: 14.8 with Calipers

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I'll be running this for 2 bottles back to back... Also currently have my sights set on the 2013 NPC Washington State Iron Man, next September...

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Subbed for results!gonna put up pics?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm in D.

OzGuy

OzGuy

Awards
Goodluck D I'm having good results with the PH17 & 19, it's great stuff

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Like the title pretty catchy for a meat head! :lmao: j/p. Diet/Workouts looks to be spot on bro should be a pretty awesome cycle!

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Thanks...!!! Really looking forward to this...!!!

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Some of you may have thought I was dead, but I'm not! I have been in hiding, but had to come back for this log from Mr. Dead and LG.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some of you may have thought I was dead, but I'm not! I have been in hiding, but had to come back for this log from Mr. Dead and LG.
Don't know why I can't "like" this from my phone any more, but I do!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
awe doobs! good to see you man! gimme some of that ****!!!

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Awesome...!!! Great to have ya...!!!

Don't know why I can't "like" this from my phone any more, but I do!
I have the same problem... I think it happened with the most recent app update...

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Monday...

Was totally looking forward to a killer guns session... Mother Nature had other plans... Due to snow, the base gym had shut down... (They even get a dusting, and post literally shuts down...) So... Went home, and used what little weights I have to get a pump at least...

5 sets of 10 Bench dips with 40lbs on my lap...
4 sets of 20 DB curls 20 lb DB's...
5 sets of 25 wrist curls 20 lb DB's...
5 sets of 20 reverse wrist curls 20lb DB's...

Did one more circuit of the above... May postpone leg day, until tomorrow, as there is still crappy conditions for the roads...

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
DANG something is better than nothing. Hopefully weather clears up! I have may have the same problem this weekend. Visiting the folks for the holidays this weekend and hoping I don't get snowed in. Weathers supposed to be bad.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
DANG something is better than nothing. Hopefully weather clears up! I have may have the same problem this weekend. Visiting the folks for the holidays this weekend and hoping I don't get snowed in. Weathers supposed to be bad.
I would've been better off, at my folks' house... Flat land... Never shuts down for anything... My Dad has a membership to a quality gym, and at 64 still hits the iron... Hopefully, you won't have to deal with being snowed in...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would've been better off, at my folks' house... Flat land... Never shuts down for anything... My Dad has a membership to a quality gym, and at 64 still hits the iron... Hopefully, you won't have to deal with being snowed in...
you have good genetics...hope i am still lifting at 64!!!

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
that is sad, sorry to have jumped the gun...

have you been checked?
Thank you... So far, I'm okay... My kid sister still has a strong chance of having it... But, I'm working with her on it...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you... So far, I'm okay... My kid sister still has a strong chance of having it... But, I'm working with her on it...
i wish all of you the best. i sincerely hope everything turns out well for your sister!!!

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday and Wednesday...

Tuesday was normally my Leg Day... But, as stated earlier, Mother Nature intervened/interfered... However... Wednesday was a horse of a different color...

Chicken Legs:

Leg extension: (Warm Up...)
1 set of 50 at 90
1 set of 40 at 105
1 set of 30 at 120
Leg extension:
2 sets of 8 + 6 at 160
Leg press:
2 sets of 8 + 6 at 7 plates and a 35 per side
Hack Squats:
2 sets of 8 + 6 at 2 plates and a 35 per side
Lying leg curls:
2 sets of 8 + 6 at 120
Seated Leg Curls:
2 sets of 8 + 6 at 200
Adductor Machine
2 sets of 8 +6 at Stack
Abductor Machine
2 sets of 8+6 at Stack

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Solo HRT

If anyone needs an explanation of how Solo HRT is done, let me know, and I'll put up the "Cliff Notes"...

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Solo HRT Overview:

If you've already tried Hellraiser Training, you know that it's a sprint through hell for you and one lucky lifting partner. I know some of you lone wolves have been stuck by the gates, unable to enter hell because you don't have an HRT buddy. Well, today's your lucky day. Welcome to HRT for solo lifters.

Hellraiser Training, using what are called "hellcentrics," has become one of the most popular bodybuilding partner training programs in the world. Why? Because it works like the devil.

The original program requires a training partner. Some of you have asked, "Bro, what if I don't have one?" Well, for those of you who don't have a lifting partner—or don't want one—I've developed a highly effective solo version of Hellraiser Training.

Unlike Hellraiser using hellcentrics, you don't need a minimum of two years of training experience. Nor do you need a dedicated spotter. You can start with HRT solo right now.

Alone in Hell

Solo HRT is a combination of regular reps and five-count negatives. You start every exercise with eight regular reps, followed immediately by six long negatives. On the six negative reps, you'll lower the weight for roughly five seconds. Count to five out loud to get a feel for how long this takes.

If you're doing barbell bench press and you're on the negative portion of the lift, you're going to slowly lower the weight at a five-count pace before pushing the weight back up. No, you won't have the added resistance a training partner provides. However, gravity provides plenty of resistance on the negative portion of all lifts.

HRT Solo Exercise Breakdown

2 sets of 8 + 6 reps on all exercises:
4 total working sets for smaller body parts
6 total working sets for larger body parts

Example Exercises

Seated Military Press
8 reps (60-80% 1RM) - Focus on the positive
6 reps (60-80% 1RM) - 5-count negative

Barbell Curl

Bench Press

I developed HRT Solo so you could train by yourself, but don't half-ass it. Constantly push yourself through the entire program.

If you are unsure of yourself on the bench press, use a Smith machine or another machine until you get a little bit more acclimated. If you use a flat bench, use one with safety racks. If you get in trouble, you can still rack the weight.

In Solo HRT, you don't have a partner to save your ass, so pick your weights carefully. Choose one you already know you can comfortably lift for eight reps without failing. For each working set, it's more important to finish the set than it is to fail.​

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
That's good stuff right there. I train solo, so I may just have to give this a shot once I can start lifting again.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
That's good stuff right there. I train solo, so I may just have to give this a shot once I can start lifting again.
Let me know how it goes... I'm the right hand man for the guy that created it...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice routine!!!

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
FYI as of Saturday all the LG Products you know will disappear! There will be an entirely new line.

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
BAMM^

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
FYI as of Saturday all the LG Products you know will disappear! There will be an entirely new line.
Thought you wetter keeping me in the loop and I hear it here first? So 17 & 19 are gone too?

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Does this mean I get new products to log, since these will no longer exist or be relevant...??? *LOL*

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
WHAT ABOUT THE CURRENT STOCK...you going to have a fire sale?

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Will be updating this, tonight... Between the Holiday stuff, personal matters, piggy-sitting, and normal life... Just ran out of hours in the day... Workouts and feedings were done, however...

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Ketchup...

Thursday...
"Moobs"... (Only listed the working sets...)
Bench Press 2 x 8 + 6 at 205...
Incline DB Flyes 2 x 8 + 6 with 50lb DBs
Pec Deck 2 x 8 + 6 at 150
Delts
Smith Military Press 2 x 8 + 6 at 105
Dumbbell Shoulder Press 2 x 8 + 6 with 35 lb DBs
Side Laterals 2 x 8 + 6 at 20 lb DBs

Friday...
Back:
Wide Grip Pull Downs 2 x 8 + 6 120
T Bar Rows 2 x 8 + 6 with two 35's on the bar...
Dumbbell Rows 2 x 8 + 6 at 100
Reverse Pec Deck 2 x 8 + 6 at 110
DB Shrugs 2 x 15 at 75
Calves:
Horizontal Calf 2 x 8 + 6 at 640
Seated Calf 2 x 8 + 6 at 2 pps
Shrugs were done normal, the rest was solo HRT...
Abs:
Weighted crunches 3x50 at 70
Monday...
"Spaghetti Arms"
Tri's:
Hammer Strength Dip Apparatus 2x8 + 6 (290...)
Dumbbell Triceps Ext 2 x 8 + 6 (95-lb DB...)
Triceps pushdowns 2 x 8 + 6 at stack + a 35...
Bi's:
Incline Dumbbell curls 2 x 8 + 6 (45 lb DBs...)
Hammer Curls 2 x 8 + 6 (60 lb DBs...)
Preacher curls 2 x 8 + 6 (85 lbs...)
Abs:
Planks... 7 held for 1 minute each

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Incurred an injury Monday evening... Igor (My Black Lab) got freaked out by the baby pot bellied pig that we're babysitting... Caught his claw right between my toe and my nail... Took 2 days for the bleeding to finally stop soaking through the bandages and my socks... Still a bit tender, as it is right where the bend in my shoe is, when I step... But, nothing major...

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Incurred an injury Monday evening... Igor (My Black Lab) got freaked out by the baby pot bellied pig that we're babysitting... Caught his claw right between my toe and my nail... Took 2 days for the bleeding to finally stop soaking through the bandages and my socks... Still a bit tender, as it is right where the bend in my shoe is, when I step... But, nothing major...
thats crazy,hope it gets better quick.nice work thus far on the workouts!

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
thats crazy,hope it gets better quick.nice work thus far on the workouts!
Thanks... It's more of an irritation, than anything... Ran a PT test, when I was in the Army, with a bloody and infected ingrown toenail... This is definitely nothing major... *LOL*

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Eh who needs a toe! Keep Killing it bro!

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Wednesday and Thursday...

Wednesday...
Chicken Legs:
Leg extension: (Warm Up...)
1 set of 50 at 90
1 set of 40 at 105
1 set of 30 at 120
Leg extension:
2 sets of 8 + 6 at 160
Leg press:
2 sets of 8 + 6 at 7 plates and a 35 per side
Hack Squats:
2 sets of 8 + 6 at 2 plates and a 35 per side
Lying leg curls:
2 sets of 8 + 6 at 120
Seated Leg Curls:
2 sets of 8 + 6 at 200
Adductor Machine
2 sets of 8 +6 at Stack
Abductor Machine
2 sets of 8+6 at Stack
Calves:
Horizontal Calf 2 x 8 + 6 at 640
Seated Calf 2 x 8 + 6 at 2 pps
Leg press, calf work, and hacksquats hurt like a mofo... (Toe issue...)
Thursday...
"Moobs"... (Only listed the working sets...)
Bench Press 2 x 8 + 6 at 205...
Incline DB Flyes 2 x 8 + 6 with 50lb DBs
Pec Deck 2 x 8 + 6 at 150
Delts
Smith Military Press 2 x 8 + 6 at 105
Dumbbell Shoulder Press 2 x 8 + 6 with 35 lb DBs
Side Laterals 2 x 8 + 6 at 20 lb DBs

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
are the "+6" Forced reps?

And yes i should start that soon ;)